The Glimmer Sisters vs. The European Fiery Nation (Federico Gasperoni & Oskar Theron)
#3
Pathetic wrestlers in the business for the wrong reasons shoot.

Oskar Theron: "Look, Federico and I have a different way of looking at the wrestling business; he loves bodybuilding powerhouse wrestlers, while I love high-flying wrestling. We couldn't be more different than ever before so before you girls become stupid and say we're the same, we aren't. The only thing that makes me and him the same is we're both from Europe."

Federico Gasperoni: "The fact is women in wrestlng to be honest make me sick the most because I've legit never ever seen any female wrestler that takes the wrestling business seriously, not one. I mean all of you women, you two especially focus on how attractive you are to a male audience, I don't. What I find attractive is people wanting to look actually like professional wrestlers on them lookuing like they could beat the living shit out of me."

Oskar Theron: "Me on the other hand, while Federico is not interested in you attractive women, I on the other hand am and I'm also interested in the attractiveness of a man as well. I got come to bed eyes for men and women all across the world and I'll be a happy man if I could marry both a man and a woman. Of course, that's against the law as I wouldn't get enough hotness."

Federico Gasperoni: "Why is it you women disrespect wrestling? Sure, I'm apart of European Fiery Nation, but the reason I haven't show my violent wrestling skills is because I've not had the chance and I'm the only guy that actually won a match on the PPV. Granted it was because it was against Flash, but I beat his ass because I had the power and the body of art skills to defeat him.

Oskar Theron: "While you girls will be nothing alike when it comes to Federico, we are on equal footing and while I think powerhouse moves are lame, like he finds high flying wrestling a disrespect to wrestling, we have the same goal of making this team better than ever before and the same goal of promoting wrestling to European wrestlers that want to get into the sport, regardless of us being different."

Federico Gasperoni: "He said it himself and I wish there was big beefy, powerhouse women around here that take their body of art with being a bodybuilder seriously and the pair of you along with every single female wrestler in this company treat wrestling like it's one big joke, even if I disagree with Oskar and he disagrees with me, but I have no problems hurting wrestlers and no problems showing them the wrestling that's been taken from me because of you idiots."

Oskar Theron: "The end of the day, our team, it's not even just going to be a wrestling team anymore and you girls will be saying, hang on, European Fiery Nation is just a wrestling team that has European teams formed. No, what we disocvered over the past few weeks, even the press conference we actually saw in person is now our team, it's going to be represented in racing as well, ARCA Menards and NASCAR Trucks Series specifically."

Federico Gasperoni: "So our name is already going to stand out all because of one man, Konrad Raab. He brought in two Italians and a French drivers to compete in these two series in order to bring European talent into American NASCAR quicker. So you see, Konrad being the team owner for them, it is now a two sport team, the first ever in history."

Oskar Theron: "However, we are focused on the wrestling side of things itself, but the point is you girls and every other team around here are only known for wrestling achievements; we are going to be known for wrestling and racing achievements all at the same time and we already got a wrestler that holds a title in another company. Yeah so we aim to make Konrad proud always.

Federico Gasperoni: "The ironic thing is apart from the brief meet backstage, I had never met Konrad properly until last Friday. But while wrestling related, it's not related to this company. I will do everything to essure that we are going to walk away with the win because you girls are boring and stale in terms of your body and you girls with the attractive sexual looks are the most overrated thing in wrestling. There is no wrestlers like me that doesn't look like a monster or look skinny that don't take their bodybuilding craft seriously."

Oskar Theron: "That's why come Breakdown, we will show you who we really are since you glimmer girls are gonna treat us like a joke as always with your narrow minded we're winning because we won matches before bullshit when wrestling can change within a heartbeat and we'll break the living hell out of you stupid girls with your narrow minded opinions that we will squash with one hand. We'll walk away with the win because we can and we will, even if our wrestling styles being so different, but we will prove that tomorrow."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Glimmer Sisters vs. The European Fiery Nation (Federico Gasperoni & Oskar Theron) - by The European Fiery Nation - Yesterday, 07:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)