The Feelings In My Heart
[Image: tetXUW1.jpg]

The camera opens up to the Centre Bell Arena in Montreal, Quebec. The stage is practically set, as is the ring, for tonight's final SCW show for the 2019 season: The End of the Year Special. However, unlike the past events, which involved various matches by willing talent – those that wished to compete while others took time off for the holidays, tonight's special does not have 'various matches'. In fact, for the first time ever – and in a fashion that could be considered as a proper sendoff to the decade of 2010s – tonight's special shall only have one single match. That match being the Open Invitational. But perhaps, never before, has the invitational, contrived as a method to invite non-SCW talent to enter SCW, compete in an SCW ring, and show the world the talents one possess, held such temptations to the outside world. And sitting in the ring, amidst the arctic-blue and white lights, is a woman that understands that better than most...

So many feelings... she starts, staring down at the ring and her hands as she sits cross-legged in the ring, her black, red and white attire standing out amidst the colors of the lights. I mean, we've already seen promos from countless people – several not part of SCW currently, like those from Emerge. I mean, it's potentially a damn invasion that will go on in SCW...

And there ought to be.

A soft, excited smile spreads across Selena's lips.

I know what that's like. I made my debut here. At this event. In this match. The door was open and I ran in before it closed on me. The bright lights, the crowds – I'll never forget that first night. The prize money and car were such an incredible temptation, but by the end, all I really wanted – more than any prize – was for that rush to never end. For that excitement from the fans – True Believers or otherwise – to never end.

Now? Six years later and I'm back to that same match I made my debut in. And just like everyone else, I am here for the prize that Kellen Jeffries has put here with his Trios contract. That being the SCW World Championship.

Slowly, Selena Frost, the Snow Queen – the Face of SCW – pushes herself to her feet.

I'm not going to be ashamed or think it selfish that I am here for that. Shame is an emotion I don't feel where all of this is concerned. Because, you know what? And I'm shocked to admit this, but Jonathan Knots was right. Yeah... never expected me to say that did you. But in this case? He was 100% right. For those of you that missed it, Knots came on Twitter and basically told off the world, saying that “if you don't want to be the World Champion, then you don't deserve to be here in SCW”.

And for that... he was right.

Now LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR! I am not slandering anyone that chooses not to participate in this match because they don't believe they are 'ready' for it. I know some people like Araon Blackbourne and Owen Cruze are re-considering their involvement for this match. I know there are others as well that are unsure. I'm not going to insult any of you for choosing not to participate because you feel you're not ready to take on such a challenge. Hell, I use to be the same way. Back in 2016 – what many consider to be the greatest year of my career – there I was, having won two of the top tournaments in SCW history and I STILL didn't feel like I was ready to be World Champion. It wasn't that I didn't think I could win the title, but rather, I felt that I couldn't handle being the top champion. The old adage “heavy is the head that wears the crown”? It stuck with me. Because to me, the world champion of SCW needs to represent SCW and all its ideals. They should be working with everyone – the staff, the crew, the boss, all the wrestlers – striving to bring the absolute best in wrestling. Creating content that is worthy of the initials S-C-W...

At the time, I wasn't sure I could handle all that.

But never – not once – did I not want to someday be the World champion of SCW! And I think that's what Knots was talking about. Every person in SCW should aspire to become the World Champion. Everyone should do all they can to reach a level where they can become the world champion. That's why people like Yuyo are getting involved in this match. That's why I am hoping to see people like Peyton Rice or Jennifer Helms or even Willow Wilkes – who wants to steal the SCW title away for ratings – I want to see them. This is a one-match only event, guys! EVERY person that believes they can win should be stepping up! Every person that believes they can handle the crown of SCW on their head should be stepping up!

Lowering her arm, Selena sighs as she looks around the empty arena. And the fact that so many from across federations already have? That should tell you exactly how revered the World title is here in SCW. That should tell you how much being the SCW World Champion means, not only to all of us, but to the world of professional wrestling. It's why we are the best there is in sports entertainment. Why we are “supreme” while others, simply fade away from the business.

Which is why when our company is championed by a two-bit con-artist, it infuriates me...

Her expression darkening, Selena crosses her arms across her chest, staring at the camera.

Yeah, Sienna. I'm talking to you. I'm sure you're happy. All the attention is on you because it's your title that's being defended. You're the one everyone is talking about beating. “I'm going to beat Sienna. I'm going to beat the champ.”. At long last – thanks to Kellen because, let's face it, it's never been your own work that's made the world pay attention to you – the world's eye is on Sienna Swann. That must make you happy.

A chuckle comes from Selena as she looks around for a moment.

Who am I kidding? Of course you're not happy. You haven't stopped whining since this match was announced. You haven't stopped crying and looking for outs of this match since Kellen made it official at Clarity. You know, Sienna? Clarity? The match that you needed Syren's help – Infamous' help – to retain the championship? Adequately named because we all saw it – clear as day. Sienna doing what Sienna does. Looking for ways to lie, cheat and steal her way through?

Really, Sienna, I'm not surprised you've been whining about this match – and if it feels like I'm singling you out? It's only because I am. Yeah, spoiler alert – those 'people' that Ace Marshall told the world about? The ones that will be coming right for you? Yeah, I'm on the top of that list. But we'll get to that.

The reason why I wasn't surprised about your reaction to this match and having the title be on the line – all that crap about 'unfairness' and 'conspiracy' - was because it's actually not unfair. How, Sienna? How is it 'unfair'? Giovanni Aries defended the Adrenaline title under the same circumstances years ago, I didn't hear you whining about 'unfairness' then.

Let me tell you something that's 'unfair', Sienna. Your boyfriend – sitting there as a 'fan' - jumping a barricade and assaulting a wrestler, costing that wrestler the world title. Your pack attacking people en masse, getting involved in matches that don't concern them just to save your pompous ass and keep you as the champion a little while longer... is any of THAT fair, Sienna? Tell me because I would love to hear you twist the narrative on that one!

Selena shakes her head.

The real reason you hate this match, Sienna, isn't because it's 'unfair' but because it is fair. Because, let's face it, Sienna, the only reason you're standing with that title now instead of James Evans holding it – is because of the Beauty Network. It's because of Chris Cannon. It's because of Xiomara.

That's been your M.O. the whole time hasn't it, Sienna? I mean, for all your god-given ability, all your gifts... what's outshined that?

You slept with a judge to become a beauty queen.
You sold your soul to Silas Mason so he could hand you exposure and opportunities.
You pandered to Regan, then me, then Josh Hudson to stay relevant... and what is the Beauty Network other than your own personal network of pandering dolts to hold your hand and keep you relevant?

A sad smile comes to Selena's face. From the moment I've known you, Sienna, you've always needed someone holding your hand. Clearing your path. Making the task easy for you. And why? Because, deep down, Sienna, you're terrified. You're terrified of earning anything on your own – of failing on your own – of the world seeing the faults, the cracks, in your 'perfect image' and you being exposed as nothing more than Syren version 2.0 – Syren Swann as it's become popular. So you hide behind your con jobs, and your bodyguards, and your agents, all the while exuding this image of 'superiority'. All the while trying to 'buy' your credibility with the “For the People” movement and tainted finishes.

Except it doesn't mean a damn thing now does it, Sienna?

Here, in this match? You can't get something from nothing. It's every person for themselves, and if anyone wants to 'aid' you in retaining your title? It comes at their own expense. It comes at the cost of their own dreams.

What scares you, I think, Sienna, is that Kellen Jeffries, perhaps inadvertently, placed you in a match that you CAN'T trust the vipers you sleep with. Look at Bree. Hell, look at Chris Cannon. Chris, who has never won the world title – a title that's eluded him his entire career. Now? He finally has a chance! He could make it for the first time. All he has to do is go through you. Do you think he won't? Sure, he'll save you when he has no chance of being champion himself, but if it came down to you... and him? I mean, the man has done nothing but lie to us all, including his ex-wife, for months. You think he's beneath lying to you when he says you can 'trust' him?

What about Bree, Sienna? The woman that has claimed over and over again that she was 'screwed' out of not becoming the world champion. Two times she's tried to get that title and has failed. And now, it's within her reach... I mean, how many times has she swore to fight you for the title, show the world the best of wrestling and 'may the best woman win'. Doesn't sound like someone who'd sacrifice their dream for your continued reign as World Champion. Sounds like someone that, like you, would do 'whatever it took' by hook or crook to become World Champion.

You see what I am getting at, Sienna? You're afraid that this match is truly fair in the very real sense because – for perhaps the first time in so long – you don't have your insurance policy anymore. You do not have that guarantee of protection surrounding you, because everyone, including the people in your network – like Knots said – wants to be World Champion.

The Snow Queen shrugs. And I'm not going to lie, so do I. Yeah, I'm not the little girl that believed that she wasn't ready to become World Champion three years ago. I don't see this match and think “odds are not in my favour”. I look at this match and see a bunch of nevers-

Never have I beaten you by pinning you.
Never have I won this invitational.
Never has someone won the World title at this event more than once.

And seeing those nevers? Let's not kid ourselves, I have every intention of walking in and destroying all of them! And more than that, I have waited two years for a chance to become World Champion again. See, unlike you, I wasn't handed another match. I wasn't given shot after shot after shot when I failed. I was told to wait. That there were “more important things” for me to do than be SCW World Champion.

And for two years, it's unsettled me, but it's also motivated me. Because, I wanted to stay there, in the main-event picture. At my core, in my heart, I'm still someone that wants to be the best of the best. I want to be The Face of SCW by being the best SCW has. And for two years, despite being passed over for the world title opportunities, I have been the constant in the main-event picture. While you Syren played hot potato with the world title – even throwing an interim one to compensate, switching positions between World title main-event picture, I was there, being the main-draw. Being the second last match, sometimes even the last match, of the night. In fact, the culmination of that was me being the final match at Rise to Greatness before the World title match took place. Yeah – no world title – and there I was surpassing you, Sienna, on the card. That was a rather grand moment for me, because it made me realize a true difference between you and me.

You NEED the world title. I WANT the World title.

The former champion runs a hand through her hair.

See, you need the world title to keep your delusion of your own relevance alive. To keep your spot on the main-event roster alive- to keep you 'different' than another whiny blonde who thinks she's 'the greatest wrestler of all time'. You need it because, again, that fear – you're terrified of what happens when you don't have it. But me, Sienna? I want the world title because I want to be at the top of that mountain. I want to be not just the face of this company, but also its top champion. I want the world title because... Selena sighs. Because it's time. I have had my head smashed in by chairs and monitors, been thrown off scaffoldings, whipped with cat o'nine tails, put through tables, busted open, scarred – all for SCW. I have fought for this company, believed in this company, and now? I want to lead it. I want to lead it by example as the world champion and its face, because I will be damned if I let 2020 start by you doing the same crap you always do and dragging the credibility of that title through the mud just because you're afraid to be without it.

But you and me? We could go in circles in argument, Sienna. We could write novels countering the other's points like our numerous Twitter wars. I've spoken from my heart at what this match means to me – what beating you means to me. What amazes me is how you fail to see what this match means to you.

Because with you and me? There is one moment in history that defines our feud. It's a moment that you crafted into the launching pad that propelled you into the status of world champion!
Selena's eyes narrow. The Iron Angel.

Sienna defeats Selena Frost in an Ironwoman match by one point and proceeds to call herself the Iron Angel, starting a momentum streak that takes her to the world title by September 2018. Everything that has come your way? The multiple world title reigns? The main-events? All came from that moment where you beat me, Sienna. And while I moved on and continued to improve, you've seemed fit to hold it over my head for years – to insert yourself into my career. My personal business.

And I won't deny credit where it is... you did beat me, Sienna. You beat me by one point. You, Sienna Swann, beat me, Selena Frost, by one point.

A slight smirk comes from Selena. Funny, though, the narrative you give always fails to mention a few things. First, that you were little more than dead weight by the end of the match while I was still going full tank... that you were carried out of the ring while I left of my own volition and... one more thing – right... the fact that you had to drop a crate on my foot a few weeks prior to give yourself a chance against me. Selena's eyes narrow. The only way you became the Iron Angel, Sienna, wasn't because you earned it, but because, like everything else you've taken from this company, you had to tip the odds in your favour. You picked the match and you injured me, and from those feets of clay, you build the statue of gold that has been your legacy.

But the reason why no one believes you, Sienna? The reason why no believed your “For the People” movement? The reason why no one believes you are the rightful world champion of SCW? It's because they still see the foundations of that legacy. They still see those feets of clay! They see the crap you're trying to sell as gold, and these people – these believers of SCW – see you for who you are. See the fake you are! See the coward you are!

The Face of SCW shakes her head. But that is why you NEED this match, Sienna. Because you have the chance to make this all go away! You, and you alone, can shut us all up in 2020! For the rest of us? Any of us win? We know your narrative. “Oh, I went the distance but it was a conspiracy! I'm still the rightful champion! No one would have survived such odds I took on.”

But if you win....
There's a pause as Selena holds up her hand. If you win, Sienna, than you silence every single person that's doubted you. You shut up the critics, you shut up Sasha, you shut me up. You win tonight, Sienna, and every single person will have to live with the fact that you are the best in SCW.

But I don't believe that will happen.
Selena shakes her head.

Because instead of seeing this match as the opportunity that it is... you'd wasted the weeks  bargaining and pandering to Sasha, trying to have it axed. You'd rather assault Kellen Jeffries from behind with Cannon and remove superstars you fear from the equation. You'd rather whine about people 'not deserving' this chance at a title, rather see your chance at beating every eligible superstar in SCW and beyond!

I don't believe you will succeed, Sienna because as good as you are – as talented as you are – as much as you have shown your abilities, and believe me, I know them... as good as you are – deep down, you're still the same scared little girl - looking for handouts and for someone to hold your hand and do all the work for you. With all the talent in the world...
Selena's gaze turns cold. But ultimately...gutless.

Looking down at her hands, Selena takes a deep breath. I have fought madmen, monsters, champions, taken on every horror and, for all my successes and failures, Sienna, I am still standing. I have risked everything to be here at the end of this year! And whether it was Giovanni, Bree, Xander, or you - on Twitter - trying to stop me, trying to ban my moves, trying to bury me and what I represent, I am still here and SCW is still the place I believe in!

Lifting her head, Selena flicks her braid back over her shoulder. Tonight, I believe with all my heart that we will have a new world champion in 2020. A champion that stands for Supreme Championship Wrestling. A champion who isn't afraid to risk it all!

And I believe, Sienna... that that champion... will be me! Not to be the 'best of all time'. Not to be 'the best in the universe'. But, quite frankly, to be what that title truly represents! The best of S-C-W!

Selena raises her arms as she takes a deep breath. Believe it, Sienna. Because I am ready to, once more, wear that crown.

The camera fades on Selena standing in the ring, eventually going to black.
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]

Messages In This Thread
The Feelings In My Heart - by SnowQueenSCW - 12-29-2019, 10:47 PM
RE: The Feelings In My Heart - by SnowQueenSCW - 12-29-2019, 10:48 PM
RE: The Feelings In My Heart - by SnowQueenSCW - 12-29-2019, 10:50 PM