Marshall/D. Helms/Braddock VS T. Valentine/Kandis/Steward
SCW Goddess | Katie Steward | "A Trio of a Kind"

{The episode starts in Los Angeles, California at Katie’s Church of her Lady Goddess. The scene opens up in the basement inside Katie’s that’s she’s setup as her relaxation room. Though there isn’t any ambient music being played and the incense was burnt out a couple of hours ago. We see Katie laying down on her yoga mat and instead of yoga she does scrolls through the internet on her phone. Katie looks through social media doing her research on her Trios partners to see what she has to work with.}

{She scrolls through Tommy Valentines stuff pretty fast. She already knows him fairly too well. Then she moves on to her other partner. She looks through a few pictures and scrolls through the comments. Really though it’s just one comment written hundred of different ways focusing on certain asset.}

{Katie nods her head and thinks to herself. If this is what the thirsty fan boys want. Well Katie can show she has a something in common with her partner. Katie switches her phone to camera mode. She rolls over to her side and contours her body to get the right shot of her butt. She gets the angles perfect, she takes the picture and uploads it to instagram to satisfy the thirsty fans.}

{A few seconds later like magic, Katelyn Buehler walks into the room and she is on her photo and got Katie’s post.|

Katelyn Buehler: What a Goddess, Kate. This is a hot pic.

{Katelyn sudden outburst startles Katie as she wasn’t expecting her to walk on in on her. Katie rolls forward onto her stomach. Her arm clutching her chest and his phone gets burying into her chest where she hears the sound of a picture being taken.}

Katelyn Buheler: Oh nice and you didn’t forget about the girls, either.

{Katelyn smiles as she’s liking this side of Katie. Something a bit more fun for her liking. Katie closes her eyes feeling embarrassed that that just happened. Katie picks herself up off the ground.}

Katie Steward: Katelyn, did you need something?

Katelyn Buehler: I just wanted to see what you were doing. It looks like you were having some fun. What were you doing?

Katie Steward: I was just checking social media and looking up my partners for Trios Tournament. Since the fans seem to really like a certain someones features I thought I could show I’m on the same page as them. Join the Assablanca.

Katelyn Buehler: Well I think it works for you.

{Katelyn gives Katie a bit of a thumbs up. Katie gives gives her a bit of a nod and walks by her leaving the room as the scene fades.}

{The scene opens a few minutes later to Katie and Katelyn leaving the basement and walking back into the church.}

Katelyn Buehler: You were checking up on your partners?

Katie Steward: I was just curious. I know about Tommy. I’ve had a few matches against him in SCW. So teaming with him might be a bit strange, but I’m sure we can work together. As for Kandis, I’m not really familiar. Though now a little much looking through her social media. I just, I want to make this work and trios needs to be important to me. It can open some interesting doors. I want to be on the same page as my partners.

Katelyn Buehler: I don’t know, that doesn’t feel right. You trying to relate to your partners? If you were my trios partner I would be stroke to be teaming with you.

Katie Steward: Yes. I know, but I am the third wheel. A very vital and important wheel, but third wheel none the less and I need to show them that I their best asset and it’s not what I posted on social media or what everyone is interested what my partner has.

Katelyn Buehler: Although it’s not good either.

Katie Steward: Thank you, Katelyn.

{Katie and Katelyn leave the church together as the scene fades.}

{The scene opens back up at Katie Steward’s Church. Katie walks out to an empty church in her white and pink ring robe. She looks out at the empty row of pews and understands that church services are closed after her outburst the last time. Katie walks over to the first row and sits down in between two reserved spots.}

Katie Steward: The Trios Tournament. An opportunity like no other. People want it for so many reasons. A chance to become champion. A chance to main event the biggest show in SCW. A chance to give back to the wrestling world. Of course I am referring to The Goddess Challenge. (laughs) I really am an amazing person, but this isn’t about me and what I’ve done. This is about what I’m going to do. This is about Katie Steward getting what she wants. This is the true meaning of Trios. I bet everyone was shocked and confused when they watched me kick Ace’s ass on Breakdown. Everyone was probably questioning the meaning of life after that. You want to see Ace get his butt kicked. Though it was Katie Steward. I’m going to tell everyone right now what it means. That is just how far I’m willing to take this Trios. Ace, David and Glory. Glory has her early success, but she is not were near as good as I am. David, the deceiver along with Lucas Knight. He’s definitely going to feel the wrath of the Goddess. As for Ace, there is going to be a bible story in the Goddesses good book about him leading his team and they all end up drowning n the river he suppose to lead them across.

Katie Steward: I mean seriously. I know what will happen if I attempt to lead this team. I just goes to show how much I know about the current climate in SCW. They’re not going to trust me. I can say that I need this more than anything, but it just falls on death’s ears. I know exactly what’s going on. SCW is the reason why my faith is being tested. Why the Goddess has abandoned me? I need to be the one to lead this company out to greener pastures. I’m the only person smart enough to do. My ass might not be the one that people want, but it’s going to be the one that they follow.

Katie Steward: So while everyone prepares for the tournament. Everyone fills this heads with dreams of what they want to do with their winnings. They their dreams possibly coming true. For me, these winnings are going to be my faith returning and SCW has a whole will be better off. Because like everyone saw at end of Breakdown. Katie Steward is means business. (laughs) Katie Steward is business.

{Katie sits back in the pew and she looks up at the altar of her church and the strain glass windows. Katie’s mind if on her faith and her faith is what she needs for trios and no one is going to beat her. The scene and the episode end.}
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marshall/D. Helms/Braddock VS T. Valentine/Kandis/Steward - by Team Desire - 02-15-2020, 11:40 PM