Konrad Raab vs. Kelsai Adamson-Mason/Damian Angel
[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

Discovery of him being set up. Anaheim, California. Thursday, 5th March. (Off Camera)

Konrad from the word of a doctor came straight home from Denver, Colorado after discovering his wife was giving birth to a baby. He got a taxi straight to his apartment in Anaheim after taking an early flight to Los Angeles airport to go straight to California. Konrad pays the taxi driver for rushing him back home with his stuff before grabbing his case and slid the card key to open the gates. Konrad recently got extra security due to the threats he obtained from a prisoner, saying Drexel was on the hunt for him and Fizz.

As he opened the door, he dashes in the home, only to discover Fizz was sitting on the sofa, watching TV. Konrad shook his head, knowing it was all a lie. He clears his throat, which even Fizz who wasn't expecting Konrad to come home and says this.

Fizz Raab: “What are you doing home?”

Konrad Raab: “I had a phone call from a doctor, saying you were giving birth.”

Fizz Raab: “What the hell? I wasn't giving birth. Why would a professional doctor of all people lie to you like that?”

Konrad Raab: “God knows. I'm not happy to come home and not even see you with our baby in your arms. You don't look like your in pain of any sort at all. Your waters haven't broke yet, have they?”

Fizz Raab: “I wish they were so I'd be able to go to attend the testing in Alabama on Monday and Tuesday, but no. Do you think somebody in SCW has set you up?”

If there's something Konrad did not think about, it's the set up of someone trying to expose Konrad on being a terrible father. He shook his head, relaxing from nearly having a panic attack due to rushing to get himself home because of Fizz giving birth to their baby. They don't know the gender of their baby as they wanted to keep it a secret, but things were not looking good for them as Fizz is in tears due to Konrad shaking, more due to anger he has inside.

Konrad Raab: “I have no idea, but I will find out if someone has. I didn't think about that. I was more concerned about missing the birth of our baby. That was on my mind intentionally. I'm so angry with the doctor who called me on the whole lie of you giving birth when you haven't.”

Fizz Raab: “Who the hell would do that to our family? I'm angry someone lied to you. I mean, I can't think of anyone who would stoop that low in SCW at least to do this to us, especially your worrying and panicking about me over nothing.”

Konrad Raab: “It has to be someone in SCW because there's nobody other company that knows about us. I know it must be frustrating for you that you'd have to take our baby should it be born to attend a motorcycle test for interviews and photo shoots.”

Fizz Raab: “I am, but I'm honestly more disgusted someone lied to you, especially when you have a ton of matches coming up as well.”

It was a lot for Konrad to take in, more he wasn't able to be angry, well not without The Black Ice mask anyway. Konrad's shaking, gritting his teeth, gripping his fists in and out. He couldn't let his temper out in front of Fizz, not at all when she was due to give birth, although he felt kicking from the baby in her stomach. Konrad smiles, although not a happy, satisfied smile he usually does. Fizz can sense Konrad's attempt of being angry, and she says this.

Fizz Raab: “Look, if you want to go down to the basement and let your feelings out, please do because right now, you're suppressing your feelings and do you remember the last time you suppressed your anger? You exploded on everyone and made so many mistakes.”

Konrad Raab: “No because if I do, what happens if you give birth when I'm The Black Ice? What happens if something bad happens to you? I can't take that risk, not now. If you scream out your waters have broke while I'm The Black Ice, god knows what I'll do to you. I don't want that to happen.”

Fizz Raab: “My brother is here. I've told you that. He's picking the kids up from school at the moment. Please, go down to the basement and let your feelings out. I know you're afraid of your anger, but you have to. I can tell by your shaking, gripping your fists, gritting your teeth, breathing heavily your suppressing being angry. “

Konrad Raab: “I don't want to. I worry I'll hurt you if you're giving birth. I don't care for my anger suppression; I care about your and the baby's safety. I don't care about anything else right now, not even matches I have in the next few days.”

Fizz Raab: “I do care because it's clear you need to let it out. Dean will be coming home in a minute. You need to, holding it in does you no favours. I know you don't want to get angry cos of your worries about me, but you have to. Do it for me.”

Konrad still shook his head, refusing to let what he feels out, but as Dean walks through the door, he felt a lot safer, still holding back his feelings. However, Dean looks like he's seen a ghost, seeing Konrad home already and he asks a question while kids were running around the house after coming back from school, looking at Konrad's complete body language before saying this.

Dean (Fizz's brother): “What's going on?”

Fizz Raab: “A doctor called Konrad at a wrestling event, saying I was giving birth. He came home, panicking and worrying about me, only it turns out to be a lie. I'm trying to get him to go to the basement and let his feelings out.”

Dean: “She's right; you do need to have time away from us and let your feelings out. I understand your concerns and worries about Fizz giving birth without me, but I'm here now so Fizz will be safe.”

Konrad did feel a lot safer with Dean coming home just in time before they explode as he nods and pats Dean on his back before attending with Fizz and the other children. Before Konrad went, he said hello to his kids and hugged them, before going straight down to the basement to unlock the door and opens it before closing it and locking it up. 

As he picks up the mask and places The Black Ice mask on his face, he screams, punching the bag Fizz got Konrad for Christmas in the basement with his bare fists. He was hitting and screaming non-stop.

Black Ice Raab: “I'm going to find that son of a bitch and beat the shit out of them next Wednesday for setting me up to come home and be lied to. They'll be decimated.”

It would've crushed any man's heart to be so excited to come home and see Fizz at home with a baby, only it wasn't to be. He screams so loud, pouring tears from his eyes, from the fault of being an SCW star. Konrad dropped to his knees, like passing out due to the amount of pain of how he felt. He got back up and imagined someone stepping in front of him. Konrad threw a punch out of nowhere and said this.

Black Ice Raab: “Get the fuck away from me you son of a bitch. I hate you did this to me and crushing my heart to pieces. I will hurt and destroy you. I will make you bleed in SCW. Have the guts to come out and tell me you tore my heart in pieces because I was screwed.”

While Konrad breathes heavily with his knees on the floor, after being sick and twisted, there was a knock on the door. He hoped it wasn't Fizz because he's made the mistake of beating her before. He asked before opening.

Black Ice Raab: “Who are you?”

Male voice: “It's Dean, Fizz's brother.”

Black Ice had no clue who Dean as if he hadn't said who he was with as Black Ice gets up from the floor and unlocks the door as he allows Dean to come in and does the one thing Konrad can't do and Dean can. Dean takes the mask off his face as it took a while for Konrad to come to be his usual self.

Dean: “You feel better?”

Konrad Raab: “What did I do?”

Dean: “I don't know, but you were screaming, and from the looks of things, you've cried and sworn a lot. I don't know what that mask does to you, but you don't act like yourself, you act like you want to hurt someone.”

Konrad Raab: “I feel hurt, yes. Because I was lied to from a doctor, I'm going to find out who did this and they'll regret what they've done to me, Fizz and even you sooner than later.”

Dean: “But the doctor should be the one to blame, not anyone in SCW.

Konrad Raab: “You know a lot of what goes on in the motocross business, but the wrestling business is a whole different story, how low people would go just to provoke you. It's happened many times with me and Fizz before in situations like this. The doctor wasn't to blame; it's whoever it was in SCW that got the doctor to phone me for no reason. I was so angry. I was crying about it.”

Dean gets the story, although because he was a motocross rider like Fizz's dad was, he didn't have a clue about the wrestling business, turning out it's far different than motocross business. Konrad grabbed his fists once more before Dean pulls out a stress ball Fizz gave to Konrad covered with FC Koln on it. Konrad accepts it and squeezes so hard on it.

Dean: “Come on, let's go upstairs and spend time with your kids since your home. At least you'd be home if the baby does come now.”

Konrad Raab: “I appreciate you being here with Fizz. I couldn't leave her on her own, not when that Drexel is coming out to hunt us down. You're right. Hope the baby is born before Sunday so Fizz can do interviews and photoshoots for MotoAmerica testing coming up in Birmingham, Alabama on Monday and Tuesday.”

Konrad eventually calmed down a lot, after letting his feelings out, squeezing the stress ball he has as he goes up to the living room and played with his kids during the day. The baby wasn't moving throughout the day on any chance of Fizz giving birth at least today. Who knows if it happens tomorrow or even worse, Saturday when he had to go and wrestle. His mind hasn't been on the TV title match, until Sunday when he did extra hours in the gym to prepare for many matches he has coming up this week.

-----------------------------------------

A respectful opponent to face once again youtube.com shoot (On Camera)

“I don't know how to react right now, to be honest. I'm going to find out who set me up and broke my heart in pieces when I rushed home because of my wife giving birth. I talk more about that nearer the time, and when I found out who did this to me and my family, you'd be wishing you hadn't crossed the damn line.

Sorry, I had to get those thoughts out there because that's extremely personal. However, I'm facing someone who I know wouldn't stoop that low, someone I respect and always wanted a rematch with. That someone is Kelsai Adamson Mason. Congratulations for winning the TV title against Damian Angel as I know from experience, he's not the easiest guy to beat in the ring. I know you seem to be angry as well, what your brother Blake did to you, stood you up to no show for the Trios tournament.

It's unfortunate some people, even family members you can't rely on. You didn't deserve that treatment and thought it was disgusting how he tried to take advantage of your sweet nature. Do you know why I wanted a rematch with you? Because I didn't beat you fair and square, Casterillo decided the match. You have a bright future in this sport, Kelsai and it's my honour to face you for the TV title, despite me not deserving the shot the way my win and loss record has been going this year, it's dreadful.

That's not a bad thing when I've tested my mettle against many top wrestlers and will cherish for the rest of my life. You can only learn from wrestlers who are top class in the sport, including yourself. I always feel you're a threat, especially how angry you are, well likewise with me as well.

I will give you everything I have to show the world what a competitive match truly is like, you saw what I could do against Alistaire, and I won't beat around the bush again because I've said it enough times how much I owe him. You're an angry and determined competitor, well I expect that coming from a wrestling family, guiding you to the top which you are right now. I won't trash you because your such a nice girl that I wouldn't dare to do that because you earned and deserved my respect.

I'm so excited to wrestle you, tearing the house down to be competitive with one another, wrestling non-stop, until one of us gets the win and in this case, the TV title. I loved being the TV champion because although I think the TV title should be defended in PPV matches as well as Breakdown shows, I  love the competitive aspect of defending titles every week. After all, that's the kind of wrestler I am. If I didn't want to defend a title every week, I shouldn't be here. I even tried to convince Mr D to have TV title defences at PPV's, but he denied that straight away.

I can see that with you as well, being a proud champion to bust your butt every single week to defend it, even if your first defence is against me. I will push you hard, doing everything I can within the rules to win against you, tearing the house down to wrestle just for the fans to root us on. You are the future of wrestling. I can see success written all over your talent in the ring.

While you have plenty of years ahead of you to accomplish being champion multiple times, I don't, and that's why I need and want to win this match. I will bring you a respectful fight of the top two wrestlers going at it for the honour and pride of this sport we both love being apart of. We will have everyone talking about our match after tomorrow night in Nashville, Tennessee, and I will gladly shake your hand before and after the match.

But sadly for you, as much as it pains me to say this to a nice girl like you, you won't be walking away from this match as the TV Champion as much effort you will put against me which will be one hundred per cent from both of us, I will pin you to be the new TV champion for the third time. Because I'm capable of doing so, although I'd like to get Adrenaline and US titles too, TV title is in front of me. Sadly, you're in the way of that. I will still say this regardless if I respect them or not, prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced Rainbow.”
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Konrad Raab vs. Kelsai Adamson-Mason/Damian Angel - by Konrad Raab - 03-10-2020, 11:47 PM