Fantasy Tournament - Runners and Riders, Sample RP Thread
Hey everyone!

So I know it has been discussed for the Fantasy Tournament posting Sample RPs for characters that people may not know, to give them an idea of who that character is or was, as the case maybe. After talking with Chris, I have decided to start a thread for sample RPs. I will go first, and since I believe everyone here is pretty familiar with my work with as Simon Lyman and Dylan Howell, this is a sample RP from Jessica Heart early in her career in Shootclub. Enjoy!

Further Proof That Men Are Only After One Thing

Thought You Could Trust Coma, Spirit?......Think Again!

Scene Opens in the livingroom of the Deathrage home. There "Twisted Angel" Jessica Heart is seated in a rocking chair in nothing but a large baby blue nightgown and watching first Spirit's promo and then Coma's that immediately follows. While watching this Jessica takes a tissue and wipes at her eyes a few times, before speaking to the GSW camera to her left.

Jessica: I can't help but getting choked watching such a tender, touching display of emotion as that. Wendy and Aaron. Aaron and Wendy. They are so cute together. But don't worry GSW, I am not about to go soft on you.

Actually if I didn't know the truth of the situation I'd probably be throwing up right now. Usually sappy shit like that makes my stomach turn sour. But not when the acting is that good. Not to mention how good the actor himself is, and trust me I know firsthand what I talking about.

Jessica starts to applaud mockingly.

Jessica: Nice work Coma really. Counting those two, that's three great performances you've turned in on tape in the last week. You really deserve an oscar, of course I'm know you liked the reward I gave you alot better than some statue.

See I don't cry watching those promos because their love story is so beautiful. It's not. There is no love, is there Coma? That's what makes me cry. The fact that you can lie to that bitch better than I can. I'm envious. I want to make her believe in me someday they she believes in you, so I can throw it back in her face later the way your going to with my help right now.

Jessica picks up a remote control from the end table next to her as she speaks.

Jessica: Today is Valentine's Day. Despite that fact that the whole concept of some fat fucking baby with wings flying around and shooting people in their asses so they will fall in love make me sick, I do have a gift for my big sister. And Since I'm feeling so generous today, I've decided to share it with all of you right now!

Jessica hits a button on the remote control and the TV begins to play a videotape. Before long it is realized that the video is being shot from outside the home of Max Deathrage. The date on the screen reads 2/13/05, and the time is 9:30 pm.

The camera is focused on the bedroom window of Jessica Heart.The curtains are closed, but we see there are two silhouettes in the window. One a man around six feet tall and the other a woman, about half a foot or so shorter. They are being filmed in some very compromising positions. First the woman is in front of the man and she drops to her knees in front her partner.

After a couple minutes like this, she comes back to her feet and begins kissing the man and they begin to remove each others clothing. Slowly the woman leads the man toward the bed, where he lies down and she straddles him. At this point Jessica pauses the tape and speaks again

Jessica: Yes that's me in my room with my new friend. Pretty hot huh? Anyone care to guess who my friend is? Well just watch the rest of the tape!

Jessica begins playing the tape again and as the lights in the room go down, the tape pulls away from the window and focuses on a car in the driveway. At first the image is unclear because of the darkness. But then it gets closer and closer to the car. Finally it becomes all to clear that the car in the driveway is.........COMA'S! The tape stops at that point and Jessica smiles as she speaks once more

Jessica: So did everyone enjoy my movie? I know that Coma and I enjoyed making it. I'm looking forward to our little match tonight on Shockwave too Coma, that tag team match. I can't wait to get my hands on you again and I'm sure you feel the same way about me. I think right now I'm going to go mail Spirit's present to her, before I get ready for tonight.

Oh and big sister, I forgot to tell you Happy Valentine's Day you bitch! Aren't you happy to know where your boyfriend was last night? We all know you don't lie.....but neither does this videotape!

As Jessica smiles that now familiar devilish grin into the camera, the scene fades to black

Messages In This Thread
Fantasy Tournament - Runners and Riders, Sample RP Thread - by Simple77 - 05-13-2020, 02:43 PM