EMERGE Tag Team Division Sign Up
OK, those that were in the discord earlier will know that the fact EMERGE doesn't have the above, bugs me... a lot

After conversation, I agreed that with the current roster, it wouldn't work as its not big enough. However, if people were willing to bring in new characters, whilst I tried to keep down the workload, it could work

So, my plan... should I get interest, is to run the tag team division using the 'shoot' portion only. So for those not familiar, a shoot segment is sent every show, which is only 750 words. And it is this segment that the division will be judged on. It makes it different because you dont know what the other person says until the show, so it makes people be creative with what they do

I plan to kick this off for EMERGE #42 if interest is there, so please... should you be interested can you please post a short bio here in the following format

Team Name:
Team Members:
Face / Heel or in between:

That's all I need for now... obviously should this go ahead, an extended bio will be required.

If you could answer asap, that would be appreciated so I can start putting things in place on EMERGE #41

Thanks guys, and any questions you know where I am

EDIT: SIGNED UP

The Sake Express
Pandorum
The Pina Coladas
Dark Skyy
Total Emissary
Affirmative Action
The Alpha Project
Uni2
Heroic Intent
Crimson Sun Express