A serious note about today's world...
Hey everyone... As per my OOC on my RP from last week, I'm addressing the COVID-19 reality.  I want to tell everyone that my daughter was exposed directly, and subjected to the shitty test that determines positive or negative tests, and thankfully, she has officially come up negative.  We found out yesterday, and I've told a couple people here and there.

Now on a soapbox... Please people, take this disease seriously.  It was threatening enough to put a six year old into a quarantined state for over 10 days.  Most importantly, as a parent, it put a sense of fear into me that I never want to feel again.  I want to believe I can protect her from everything, and not risk her health.  The reality is, you can't Nerf the world.  Risk is out there.  I just want everyone to be safe in today's time.  We are one family.  It's not something mentally anyone wants to experience.  All I ask, take the proper precautions, and protect those around you.  Adhere to whatever your locality suggests is the right protections for where you live.  And most importantly, realize this thing can get anyone at anytime.

I don't want to see anymore family face this stress I've faced over the past 10 days or so.

Messages In This Thread
A serious note about today's world... - by Jake Starr - 06-30-2020, 11:45 PM