Ridley Ellis vs. Konrad Raab
The Cabin, Chapter 2

There is a lot of work that goes into creating the proper environment that you would want to have when starting a community, especially when that community is going to be home to your family. Perhaps nothing is more important to this concept than the people you are choosing to live in and thus be a part of the community that also serve as your family in this structure. People are a critical component to creating the successful environment that you want to have if you are going to have the proper atmosphere in mind for raising your family within the community setting. There are a variety of different aspects to analyze trying to determine whether or not to take someone into your family examining health and security issues as you try to find the best possible fit throughout your community.

Take for example The Damron Family community and all of the people that make up that community’s structure. When it comes to the people that Lester Damron permits to become involved in his community there is never too much care for him to use, and rest assured no matter who you are the only way to be ushered into the community is to be accepted by Lester. One of the biggest ideals that Lester is looking for when trying to decide whether or not people are permitted to join his community is the value of trust. Nothing is more crucial for Lester when he is trying to decide who he wants to allow entry into his community is trust. That is because you must be able to trust the people who you are going to have around you family to begin with, but with The Damron Family trust is paramount to what they are trying to accomplish.

The question from outside of course is just what is exactly that The Damron Family community is trying to accomplish, and why is trust such a vital component? That is just it though, unless you are one of the people that is trusted enough to be permitted into The Damron Family's inner circle, a part of the Family and community itself, you are probably not going to get that question answered. Try not to take it as an insult however, because Lester can only choose people who he knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that will maintain the strictest confidence in the task at hand. People that maintain the strictest confidence are also people that are not going to talk to others outside of the community about what it is that they are trying to accomplish no matter how bad you might want them to.

What it really all boils down to is it is nothing more than just a matter of trust, and Lester prides himself on only choosing people that will not break that trust. After all, could you imagine trying to create your life with your family, and to find out that you have been betrayed from within your family, your community, the people that you were supposed to have the most integrity in? Let's just say that the people who are being betrayed are probably not going to feel to kindly toward those that are betraying them. And for those that make the conscious decision to betray The Damron Family and destroy the trust that they put in them?

Lester does take it lightly when other people choose to betray his trust and to those people, there will be repercussions that will be felt for a long time to come.

So if you are involved in The Damron Family community and you are considering no longer associating with said community, you might have a difficult mountain climb exiting the community. The rock band The Eagles once had a very iconic song named “Hotel California” during which the lyrics state “You can check out any time you like, but you can’t ever leave.” and that is what would probably happen if you tried to leave the community. That is just the way that it has to be because when you are given that type of trust that Lester gives you when you are a part of the community, you can mentally check out any time that you want to, but you are not ever allowed to leave. There are just too many risks that are involved to let people leave the community after they have already been a part of it. People would start asking questions if they even had a general idea of what might be going on here, and Lester can’t risk people asking questions.

Not just people either, but people who might feel compelled to put an end to the community that Lester has built, he cannot let that happen nor will he.

That is why he has people he can trust who will not let that happen either.

“Good mornin’, Steve.”
“Lester, to what do I owe such a privilege while eating my breakfast this morning?”
“Just wanted to chat for a quick minute if that is alright?”
“Well you are the boss here Lester. Sit down and tell me what is on your mind?”
“Nah, too much time unfortunately. I will just stand here and ask you what I need to know alright?”
“You are the boss like I said, suit yourself. What is going on?”
“Jon?”
“Ah yes, what about Jon?”
“You are my trust guy Steve. When there are trust issues in the community, I come to you to fix them. Can Jon be trusted?”
“Well that is a really tough nut to crack Lester. As you are aware, I didn’t really like Jon being accepted into the community, but I was outnumbered.”
“I know, but there are just some thin’s that are startin’ not to add up about Jon. I think you might need to solve a trust issue.”
“I work for you, so just tell me where and when.”
“My little one, the monster and I will be gone for a few days, big wrestlin’ shin dig for the monster, which of course will be good for the community eventually.”
“Of course.”
“While we are gone, try to talk to Jon, and if necessary call Marty. Tell him Jon is havin’ trouble adjustin’, alright?”
“Anything for you boss, anything for you
Walking away “Good man Steve, good man.”

\

Poor Konrad, Rich Family

I have been told that this is the biggest weekend on the professional wrestlin’ calendar, Rise to Greatness, but if can be frank with ya’ll for just a moment, I think that is nothin’ more than ridiculous. So what if you put some fancy name on it, it doesn’t change the fact that when the Monster, My Monster, he only has one objective one he looks across that rin’ and sees whoever might be his opponent the same thin’ is goin’ to happen in the end. Someone is goin’ to regret bein’ across the rin’ from that Monster. And there is nothing that anybody can do about it. On Wednesday night it was Ms. Erica Eden, and I have to tell you that I almost shed a tear over what was goin’ on in the rin’ for that one because Ms. Erica Eden is a real beauty, even if she does show the most intelligent of decidin’ skills. I mean that did not need to happen the way that it ended up happenin’. You were given a choice Ms. Eden, a choice that should have been obvious, but apparently some of us can make the wrong choices even when the right choice could have been made by a five-year-old, but that is alight Ms. Eden, better luck to you if and when we meet again. Maybe you will choose right next time.

Choosin’ wrong seems to be somethin’ of an pandemic in SCW though, isn’t that true Konrad?

Oh yes, now I have gotten to the real star of this show, the man who just can’t keep his ass away from the slin’ that he keeps puttin’ himself into by never stayin’ away from my family, ladies and gentlemen I give you the only person on the SCW roster who might be older than me, Konrad Raab!

Konrad, I will admit, when I first heard through the grapevine that you wanted a piece of us because of the unfortunate situation with Dylan Howell, I laughed. But amusement became annoyance and annoyance became outright contempt because you just don’t know when to quit.

So, at RTG that is what all those cool kids call it, my Monster will make sure you quit!

Not to worry though, without you to weigh them down anymore, I am sure that Fizz and Alistaire will be happy with our community!

Messages In This Thread
Ridley Ellis vs. Konrad Raab - by Konrad Raab - 07-17-2020, 10:18 AM
RE: Ridley Ellis vs. Konrad Raab - by Konrad Raab - 07-25-2020, 04:49 PM
RE: Ridley Ellis vs. Konrad Raab - by Simple77 - 07-25-2020, 04:59 PM