Crystal Zdunich vs. Kelsai Adamson-Mason (Sydney)
Making A New Friend?

For me, there are few greater joys in life than making a new friend. Recently, I was able to do just that however, I was able to make a new friend, though some people were a bit skeptical of how I made this new friend, she is a new friend of mine just the same. I don’t really think that Jaina for example likes the idea of this new friend that I have, though I believe that Jaina is just looking out for me because that is what does, and I have to be honest and say that sometimes I am skeptical of the things that Jaina does too, for no other reason than I am looking out for her. When you consider that I didn’t know a lot about my new friend either, I am sure that had to sound somewhat questionable to Jaina, who I tell almost everything.

The thing about my new friend is that I honestly don’t know a lot about her (yes, I do know that she is a woman) to tell Jaina or anybody else for that matter. I know that her name is Jessica, and I know that I met her while I was shopping at Wal-Mart last week, and I know Jessica is really quiet because I did most of the talking once we met each other. I know that Jessica has red hair and she is not married, though I think she said that she was married once, but I couldn’t get out of her exactly what happened there other than to say that she is now longer married. Other than that I really don’t know a whole lot about Jessica, like I said I did most of the talking while Jessica did a lot of listening because Jessica is a very good listener. So good as a matter of fact that Jessica was perfectly fine with letting me talk the entire time almost, which probably is another good reason why Jaina is so skeptical about her because while I gave Jessica a lot of information about myself, I got very little in return.

It has been said before by a variety of different people that I can be a little naive at times but in this case with Jessica I really just do not agree. Jessica is a good person, I can really feel that down into my soul no matter what anybody else seems to think. I know there is still a lot of work that I have to do to get her to open up and tell me more about herself but honestly some people are just shy and I am not shy, so that just makes the fact that the other person is not talking much at all. She will open up to me though of this I am sure of and then everybody will see that I have been right about her from the get go, and my other friends will stop feeling like they have to protect me from her, like she is a type of predator that I do not even realize is there until it is too late. I really hate the fact that so many of my friends feel that my judgment can be so questionable, particularly when it comes to other people but let’s be honest; my judgment when it comes to other people can be well questionable.

That was the furthest thing from my mind of course when I first met Jessica for the first time not too long ago actually…

Off Camera
Wal-Mart
New Orleans, Louisiana
Friday, October 30, 2020
2 pm

Kelsai: I am telling you girl, that dress on you, whoever he is, he is going to end up one lucky guy when he sees you with that on. You will look like absolute dynamite with that on.
Turning around, she was slowly looking me up and down and I have to say that I really was not sure what to expect when she started talking to me, and I am really not sure she knew what to say either.
Woman: Excuse me, but do we know each other?
Immediately when she said this I could not describe how much instant joy I felt, the kind of joy that can only be felt when you are someone that is known everywhere they go, and then they somehow become anonymous again. To say the least I getting very excited at just the thought of it all.
Kelsai: Wait a minute, you really have no idea who I am?
Woman: I don’t have a clue, but if you don’t mind me saying so this is just a little bit weird you being so excited that I don’t know you.
Try my absolute darnedest, you know how I am, which of course means I could not control my exuberance no matter how hard I tried, and this made the new person who I have just met even more skeptical about me. I didn’t give her a chance to say no and gave her the most awkward hug ever while shouting in the middle of the store .
Kelsai: I think that I might love you!
Woman: Yeah, this doesn’t seem creepy at all...
Kelsai: Oh I am sorry, my name is Kelsai, and it’s just that everywhere I go now people always know I am. I know that was going to happen being a world famous professional athlete so I am not complaining about my situation at all. I know that there are some people that have it so much worse than what I do. Sometimes it is really nice to know that there are still some people in the world that I can introduce myself to and they don’t know who I am.
Despite the fact that I am still not certain that she feels like she can trust me, the mystery woman smiles at this, at least for a few seconds
Woman: I can understand that yeah. I wish that I was not so well known myself.
Kelsai: It’s funny that you should say that because I still don’t have any idea who you are, so what would I know you from?
Woman: Me? Trust when I say that is not important and we will not be discussing it any further. The real question is what sport are people supposed to know you for, Ms. Professional Athlete?
Kelsai: Actually there are two. First I used to be a member of the Buffalo Blizzard of the Lingerie Football League until I quit that for my second sport which is professional wrestling. I wrestling for two separate companies or promotions, Supreme Championship Wrestling or SCW and Global Championship Wrestling or GCW.
Woman: So you look like a nice little lady when in actuality you are a walking, talking badass who wrestles in two places? Very cool.
KelsaiSadlaughing) Well that is the first time that anyone has ever called me a badass.
Woman: You are though, and I would really like to hear more about that sometime. Do you have time to go for a late lunch right now?
Kelsai: I don’t see why not, but could you at least tell me your name?
As we walk over to the food court, she looks at me and smirks
Jessica: Jessica, Jessica Butcher

Movin’ On Up Down Under

The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

Smirking silently for just a moment to let the previous statement sink in, while the camera slowly introduces everyone to the hotel room they now see before them and Kelsai Adamson-Mason says nothing.

Ok, so that statement was not made first by me, but instead it was made by Mark Twain. I figured if I was going to borrow from someone the words that I wanted to convey exactly how I am feeling right now, why not choose to borrow from one of the most intelligent people ever known to man? Because that is exactly how I feel in a sense, I feel that SCW has forgotten about. No, not you, all of the fans, because you fans are my fans, and I do not feel that you would even forget about me, being that I have such a connection with all of you. When I say that I feel as though I have been forgotten about, I am talking about the SCW officials and the SCW board. The last time I have been in the ring for SCW is Apocalypse, or 47 days before I get in the ring to compete again for SCW, so yes I definitely feel that the powers that be in SCW have forgotten who I am.

Does that sound like I am bitter?

I hope not, though I really cannot tell you how it sounds when other people hear my voice, after all, I am not other people. I can tell you though that I am not upset or frustrated with the people that make the decisions, while at the same time however, some things do need to be addressed, and the trajectory for my career here needs to change. 47 days is a long time, and in professional wrestling terms it seems like it has been forever since the last time that I stepped inside the ring.

But who do I blame for being gone for so long?

I could blame Sasha D., because let’s be honest that is what it seems like the vast majority of the SCW roster likes to do when something doesn’t go exactly as planned for them, they just blame it on Sasha. The woman has been blamed for so many things recently that I am pretty sure when the Presidential election in the United States in over while one person and one party will claim victory and be sure to inflate their own massive egos while doing it, the other side will have plenty of blame to go around and they might very well include Sasha in that blame. Now coming back to SCW, Sasha while IS the woman who is in charge of SCW and she makes the decisions as to who is going to be competing in the ring, Sasha is not to blame for the reason I have been gone for so long because I had suffered another injury, and therefore Sasha had kept me out of action because of that injury. When you add in the fact that we were dealing with an ankle sprain which can get progressively worse if you are not careful, you quickly realize that Sasha as much as it frustrated me, did the right thing for me and my career, both now and in the future also.

If you were watching the September 23rd episode of Breakdown, then you know that my injury can be blamed directly on one person, that person is Christy Matthews who injured my ankle that night, after I came down to the ring to try and help my friend Jay Gold, who was going to be assaulted by a number of individuals, including Christy. I could blame Christy for being out for so long and SCW having forgotten about me, but I am not going to do that either, nor do I want Christy disciplined by SCW for what she did to my ankle either. Wrestling is a rough business, and I was aware of that long before I started wrestling so I am not going to cry about being injured. Besides, I have a receipt waiting for Christy when the time is right, and being able to deliver that receipt requires Christy to be in the ring, not serving out some suspension for what she did to me, and honestly? With all due respect I can take care of myself and don’t want or need SCW officials to take care of Christy for me. While I have respect for her and all she has accomplished, Christy is a former world champion, I am not intimidated by her. If you need proof of that you look no further than May 6th of this year when I beat her as the opening match for Fatal Fortunes, the only time that Christy and I have faced each other in a match to this point, but hopefully not the last.

Her brows arch briefly, as Kelsai cracks a grin

But if I am not me Sasha for SCW forgetting and I am not blaming Christy either, who do I feel is responsible for my place being lost?

Me.

Yes that’s right, it is my fault for being forgotten in SCW, and I am not just talking about making the decision to take a couple of dates off after my ankle injury, which is fine by the way and I am back at 100 percent. The fact is though, there is a lot of tremendous talent in SCW and if you are going to be unable to compete for a couple of weeks then you are going to need to work hard to make certain that you are not lost in the shuffle. While I work hard, lately I have been asking myself the question, do I work hard enough, and I really do not believe that I do. I want to be the best wrestler in the world, not one of the best, but the best number. I know that I have what it takes to get everything done and make this happen inside of the ring but am I forceful enough outside of the ring? I have been in SCW for over a year and half now, and I have even been the SCW Television Champion twice, but I have never asked for any match at all and this is something that has to stop. If I want to be taken more seriously by management, then I need to make my voice be heard, something that I am going to work hard on in the coming weeks and months ahead, marks my words.

Despite the fact that I have all of the natural ability, it wouldn’t hurt if I won more matches either, and that is where I am at now here in Sydney, Australia, as I prepare for my match on Breakdown Wednesday night against Crystal Zdunich. Although she has been here for a short time, Crystal has been set to make waves in SCW, but that was nothing that came as a surprise to me. I knew as soon as she arrived in SCW that Crystal has what it takes to go straight to the top, and I also knew immediately that Crystal would have no problem stepping on anybody else along the way to the top.

I know this because I know Crystal. It’s not like we are best friends that always hang out or that we are talking to each other constantly or anything like that. We did talk a few times briefly though when we were both part of the Lingerie Football League. While I was a part of the Buffalo Blizzard and becoming one of the better wide receivers in the league before I quit and Crystal was a member of the Detroit Rampage and her fiercely competitive nature on the football field was something that I was very well aware of. It is also something that has translated well to professional wrestling obviously as Crystal was a 16 time world champion and a 4 time hall of famer outside of SCW.

The question for you Crystal is though, how are things going for you inside of SCW currently? There is a wealth of talent in SCW and as I alluded to myself it is very easy to get left behind of you are not careful and I really have to wonder if that is not what has happened to you, because I have not heard as much about you as I did when you first came into SCW. Not only does SCW have an incredibly deep talent pool on our roster, but everyone of the people on that roster could star in another promotion, because most promotions do not have as many great wrestlers on their roster. I admit that I have gotten lost in that deep talent pool, but I need to right the ship and that starts with a win over you at Breakdown.

Two of us that really need to win a match here in SCW not just to get back in the title picture, but to get back in the picture in general, but only one of us can get that win, only one of us can right the ship and Crystal?

That is NOT going to be you.

I am going to find my way back, back to all of the promise, back to becoming the best wrestler in the world. I still have all of the faith in myself that I can and will succeed and at Breakdown Crystal?

You will just have to wait for another opportunity because I am going to make sure that SCW management remembers who in the heck I am when I defeat you Wednesday night and I am back on my way up!
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crystal Zdunich vs. Kelsai Adamson-Mason (Sydney) - by Simple77 - 11-04-2020, 12:59 AM