Holly Adams vs. Konrad Raab
[Image: tbBT7sA.jpg]

Another fight in NASCAR for Konrad. Austin, Texas. Sunday 27th March. (Off-Camera)

It had been a very close race between Konrad and his fellow competitor for the lead of the race, a guy called Ross. A guy who pushed Konrad off the track for him to win the race. A lot of the media were all around the two of them as Konrad shook his head while taking his helmet off. He placed the helmet on top of his car as Kyle Young immediately knew what Konrad would do, rushing towards him.

Kyle Young: "No, you don't want to do this."

Konrad Raab: "Hell if I don't, Kyle. That Ross prick has got another thing coming to him to do that to me."

Konrad wasn't going to take no for an answer as he walked straight toward Ross, who was already taking his helmet off and Konrad went right in his face while celebrating with the fans with Konrad shaking his head.

Konrad Raab: "What the fuck is your problem with me?"

Ross: "Problem? I don't have any with you."

Konrad Raab: "Oh sure, pushing me off the track is surely a way to have a problem with me. I may cheat in wrestling, but here, I'm fair. Maybe next race when you're leading, and I'm second, I'll also push your ass off the track."

Ross: "You wouldn't?"

Konrad Raab: “Want to bet? I'll fucking kill your ass."

With all the media around them, Konrad pushed Ross to the ground, laying in the kicks and punches all over the place until Ty and Kyle Young got Konrad off from Ross, who did throw a few punches at Konrad's face as he smiled, tasting his blood. Still, Konrad punched him right back, even to Ross groaned in pain. Konrad has a smile on his face, feeling a lot better with himself to let anger out than holding it in as he has all of his life. Brad Rogers, his team boss, shook his head at Konrad while standing away from the fight between Ross and Konrad.

Konrad laughed as Ross was coughing up blood because of the vicious kicks and punches Konrad gave Ross. Konrad wasn't going to stop, especially how dangerous he had become with his anger. Especially how dangerous he was when he still represented himself as a hardcore champion as Tyler, Christopher, and Denny also came along with Kyle Young to pull Konrad away from Ross.

Konrad Raab: "You should've known what happens when you fuck with me. I'm not a nice person, and I never will be when you did the shittest thing you could do to win a race, you motherfucker."

Ross: "What a crying shame that a little bitch can't handle a loss. What a little bitch you are to use swear words at me."

Konrad Raab: "I can handle losses when it's fair, Ross. Look at me and AJ yesterday. Sure I didn't win that race, but I respect that dude because at least he beat me fair and square without taking me off the track. Fuck you."

Ross: "I needed to win; you know that I did to chase you in the championship. I never had a win in my entire NASCAR career, and some unknown punk-ass rookie comes along and tries to take career wins from us professionals. I'm not allowing some anger fuelled rookie to win from me."

Konrad Raab: "Too bad you suck as a driver then. I've been around NASCAR for almost a year, and I got more wins than you've gotten in your entire career. No wonder why you had to cheat to win, you motherfucker. Pathetic. Even Chase Underwood won a race before you and started later."

Ross then started fighting Konrad again, but only Konrad gave Ross a massive headbutt to lay him on the ground as Kyle tried to pull Konrad away and grabbed Konrad's face with his hand.

Kyle Young: "Stop this, Konrad. I know you got anger problems, but there's no need for you to continue this fight."

Christopher: "It was a shitty thing for Ross to do for sure, and I think he should've been a man to apologise for what he did to you, but also, you are aware you're going to get a fine for this incident?"

Konrad Raab: "Money doesn't mean shit to me guys. If they find me, that's no problem because I have so much money that I can spend my entire life on it."

Denny widened his eyes wildly; he barely knew Konrad. Still, the thought of him having lots of money did surprise him as Kyle lets go of Konrad's face and turn to the media. The actions Konrad had done in NASCAR weren't going to reflect lightly, especially being a wrestling champion as well on top of him being a NASCAR Cup Series title contender as well.

Kyle Young: "Let's go to the back and talk about it. My apologies to everyone who had to see that."

Konrad Raab: "I don't apologise to shit. Ross got what he deserved, and my teammates know he deserved me kicking his ass."

Christopher, Tyler and Denny were legitimately scared of Konrad, primarily because of the anger issues at least Christopher and Tyler knew about. Still, Denny was more nervous than the pair of them due to knowing Konrad the least out of his teammate's friends. They walked back to the paddock and went into their small team headquarters for Konrad to cool off from the fight he caused with Ross.

Kyle Young: "You need to calm down. I know, I've got into a fair share of fights, but you go way too far. You didn't want to have a fistfight; you wanted to fight him like he would be injured. That's not good."

Konrad Raab: "So? People should expect me to cause people to bleed because I thrive off violence. I become the Underground champion because I fight anyone, anywhere and at any time of the day. I'd fight people in my sleep because I'm a violent and blood addict. Why do you think I always cause people to bleed? Because I enjoy it. I enjoy people feeling my pain."

Denny: "What surprised me guys is how Konrad said he didn't care for the money. Damn, I thought you became a NASCAR driver because of getting extra money."

Konrad Raab: "I never came to this sport for the money. I didn't start my wrestling career for the money either. Because I fucking love both. Well, NASCAR was more because I wanted to get away from fighting all the time. Apart from wrestling, I didn't have a life, and I've always wanted to step into a NASCAR and see how I do."

Christopher: "You became successful in both. I can also understand wanting to get away from fighting. We all do golf in our time away from racing as a place to relax. It is funny how Ross only managed to win his first race today, yet you came in and won a race four races in. It's impressive indeed."

Tyler: "Not to forget, you almost won the road course races as well in your first time."

Konrad Raab: "Second, as I did the Indianapolis race last year. But I wasn't aware that you guys do away from racing. I already use this sport to get away from wrestling and have a normal life beyond gym training and being with my fiancee and my kids."

Konrad was feeling a lot calmer already, knowing he would get shit from Brad Rogers, his boss on Konrad, causing the fight and starting them. It was always something the drivers would fear when it came to Konrad because he was a professional wrestler. Konrad discovered to learn about hobbies outside of racing.

Kyle Young: "I can understand that. You have changed this sport to have more fans from other sports attending than just NASCAR fans. Like I met some wrestling fans inspired because of you. So take no notice of Ross; it's the only thing he will ever achieve in his career is by cheating to win that race."

Some guy: "Does Konrad need to talk?"

A guy made Christopher, Denny, Tyler and Kyle jump, even Konrad himself, as it wasn't someone they knew, except for Konrad, who saw the confusion on their faces. Konrad knew he would explain himself to the man who came in and sat down with his team.

Konrad Raab: "Oh guys, this is my psychologist you'll be seeing at some races, Aaron Tyrone. This is my teammates and my best friends of Christopher, Denny, Tyler and Kyle Young."

Aaron Tyrone: "Nice to meet you all. I mainly came here to check if Konrad's alright. I saw what went down, Konrad. I'm not entirely happy."

Kyle Young: "I tried to get him to stop, but he wouldn't."

Aaron Tyrone: "If you don't mind, guys, I want some time alone with Konrad to go over a few things. Nice meeting you all."

That was that; Christopher, Kyle, Denny and Tyler left the team headquarters to leave Konrad and Aaron to have a private conversation about what happened and what Konrad could've done to resolve the situation as the others went back to the team and talked about the race and the issues they had with the car. The discussion lasted for a few hours before Konrad went to Brad Rogers to get a massive telling off before returning to the motorhome to his fiancee, Luiza Doe.

---------------------------------------

Luiza and Konrad talk about anger issues. Chicago, Illinois. Monday 29th March. (Off-Camera)

It has been a tough weekend for Konrad. Sure, he had nearly won his first-ever road course race yesterday and Saturday. Still, there were many things Luiza and Konrad hadn't talked about since after the PPV; one of them was his session with his psychologist, who saw Konrad yesterday to discuss the fight he had with Ross. When they brought up the debate of Konrad's anger issues, Konrad always felt scared of talking about them with Luiza. Primarily because of his fear of losing his girlfriend if he did something terrible. It had come close once before, but Konrad immediately backed off. It was a very tough topic for Konrad to discuss with Luiza. 

They sit in the living room, resting as Konrad places his arm around Luiza and kisses her on her cheek, the only person in his life the same time he feels relaxed around. He even showed a lot of weakness when she was around, for example, being overprotective and especially not hitting her in anger. However, Luiza removes Konrad's arm from her shoulders, making him uncomfortable.

Luiza Doe: "I know you hate talking about it with me because of your fear of hitting me, but I need to know. How are things going with Aaron lately?"

Konrad Raab: "It's been tough; I won't lie. I got angry more than once about my life and the fight I had with Ross yesterday. I will be honest, when I'm not around my kids, you, mine and your family, I enjoy being angry and beating the shit out of people. It makes me feel a lot better."

Luiza Doe: "I know you are very different away from wrestling and NASCAR side of things, loving and caring. But I'm still afraid of you going out on your own, finding fights because I heard you go and fight people in the streets as a part of a gang."

Konrad Raab: “Yeah, so what? Wrestling is not enough, as I've said many times before. I get fucking excited to fight. It's my life, and I love beating people to the point they can't get up. I even love busting people open. The more I've been in the Underground division, the more I enjoy using weapons, violence and blood. I dream about it even."

Luiza heard a bit more from Konrad than usual, but it wasn't something she liked to hear when Konrad would attempt to fight in the streets besides illegal street fights. She shakes in fear of Konrad's addiction, almost of him fighting.

Luiza Doe: "Have you told Aaron about this?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes. Said I'm a very sick man, but I can't help myself. I want to hurt more people; I enjoy doing so and being angry."

Luiza Doe: "You know when people love being angry, it means they prefer that to pain, and that's where this whole thing comes in. I'm just concerned with our future that you'd wel............"

Konrad Raab: "Luiza. I know what you're going to say, and I try to say it calmly. I won't ever hurt or beat you. If I do, it'll more than likely be an accident. I know I used to hit Fizz, but she deserved it half of the time because she hit me and provoked my past with me. But you don't and accept me for who I am."

It was the most Konrad talked to Luiza about his anger. However, he's still shaky because of the unpredictable nature of his exploding anger. Konrad always feared Luiza being hurt because if Konrad lost Luiza and Minerva, his life would be non-existent. Of course, there were moments he had a quiet time, but very rarely.

Luiza Doe: "I do because you're a lovely man, even Minerva tells me that, and I'm glad she's still a part of our lives as much as you are. But what my worry is that, well, you know, people attacking me should it happen front row. I want to watch you wrestle in your tenth-anniversary match."

Konrad Raab: "Luckily for you, you don't have to worry about that because I got you and my kids a VIP suite to watch the match in, so nobody knows you or my kids are there. That's how much I love you. I would do anything to protect you, my kids and even Minerva. Anyone hurts either one of you three; I beat the shit out of them."

Luiza Doe: "That shows how protective you are of your kids and me."

Konrad Raab: "It means everything you want to see me wrestle with my tenth-anniversary match. Because it's important to my career. Important for people who didn't know my past to know what I did and how I got started in wrestling."

Luiza nodded straight at Konrad, understanding how much he valued his ten-year wrestling career next month because it touched his heart and Luiza, now being a part of Konrad's meaningful life. Another reason that made him emotional was Konrad had sought happiness for a long time. Although mostly filled with anger, it was his past, and it was something he had to live with for the rest of his life. Suddenly, as she rolled his right sleeve up, she noticed something on his arm.

Luiza Doe: "Have you been cutting yourself again?"

Konrad Raab: “Yes I have. I need to cut myself to feel better. I'm inconsistent pain mentally, and I hate it. Psychical pain doesn't hurt as much as mental pain does."

Luiza Doe: “Please Konrad. I know you love blood and cutting other people open, on top of them cutting you in matches. Can you stop doing that? I want you to live, which scares me when you want to make yourself feel better by cutting."

Konrad Raab: "I can't. I want to do that to myself. Please, Luiza, understand that I'm doing it not to commit suicide or have suicidal thoughts but to remove the mental pain from my dad. Heck, I still have nightmares of my dad trying to cut my head off or make me drink poison. I can't sleep without cutting myself."

Konrad was hurting; he still couldn't sleep with the nightmares he got, even at times feared going off to sleep because of the nightmares. Luiza was very much more concerned than she thought she could be. Especially with what they got coming up later in the year, one only they and NASCAR friends know about because Konrad and Luiza had hidden their secret so well from the public.

Luiza Doe: "I don't like you cutting yourself. I don't like hearing you do fighting both illegal and gang street fights, but I understand you're past of being bullied and wanting to be a bully back. You really should learn from being bullied."

Konrad Raab: "It doesn't work. I've tried, but people still treated me like shit, so I take it out on anyone who can and will fight me. I don't kidnap or beat people that can't defend themselves as Kim does. I beat and took out wrestling legends with and without Jackals. It's funny because remember when Drake, Kandis and Tommy said I'm a weak link and will never achieve anything?"

Luiza Doe: "Yeah, I do, but it turned out you ended up the best member of the lot because Drake left SCW, and the other two got stuck in the tag division and won titles together than as individuals. You ended up being better than both of them and even confronted your fear of being on your own. If only you can combat your fears of changing and being bullied again."

Konrad Raab: "No, I will never do that again. I will never hold my anger back, and I will never hold back to beating the fuck out of someone in the streets and wrestling. If I get arrested, so be it, but at least I'd get arrested for something I enjoy doing. Giving people beatings, screaming in pain and making them bleed along with myself is fun."

Luiza wishes she could understand Konrad cutting himself and the fights he gets into because of his enjoyment. Still, at the same time, she wishes that apart from Wrestling and NASCAR, he could enjoy other things, which she wants to squeeze out of him, especially since it had been some time since they've gone out together.

Luiza Doe: "What about we go out together for the night? You know me, and you go out somewhere where you don't think about fighting, cutting yourself open, blood or anything wrestling or anger related. I want you to promise me that you do not get in fights when we go out for the night."

Konrad Raab: "I was planning to go out with you to celebrate in two weeks, but you're right; we need to do that as a couple. I promise I won't get into fights when we go out tonight. What do you fancy doing?"

Luiza Doe: "I want to play in the arcades with you, playing video games that are not driving or shooting games. Like Guitar Hero, Pacman, space invaders, and dance stage stuff. Oh, and you can ride motorcycles too."

Konrad Raab: "That sounds like I could do that with you. What we are waiting for, let's go and do that. I'll pay. I love you."

Luiza Doe: "I love you too."

Konrad and Luiza snog each other, landing on the floor since they didn't care before they got up from the floor, and Konrad grabs his wallet with money inside and his keys. They have one more kiss before they leave the house to go to an arcades place in Chicago known as FTW Chicago with loads of arcade games they play together, having a good time, until four hours later, they come home and make love.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.

Messages In This Thread
Holly Adams vs. Konrad Raab - by Konrad Raab - 04-17-2022, 09:17 AM
RE: Holly Adams vs. Konrad Raab - by Holly Adams - 04-19-2022, 10:27 PM
RE: Holly Adams vs. Konrad Raab - by Konrad Raab - 04-19-2022, 11:59 PM
RE: Holly Adams vs. Konrad Raab - by Holly Adams - 04-20-2022, 07:56 PM
RE: Holly Adams vs. Konrad Raab - by Konrad Raab - 04-20-2022, 11:58 PM