Kimberly Williams vs. Konrad Raab
[Image: tbBT7sA.jpg]

Serious concerns of Konrad getting a lot worse for the wear. Kansas City, Kansas. Friday 13th May. (Off-Camera)

Aaron Tyrone Konrad's psychologist knew he had to go to a NASCAR race. It's been hard times, at least in wrestling for Konrad; well, last week for his NASCAR career could be said the same, with Konrad getting increasingly worse. However, Aaron's concerned about Konrad's mental well being, especially since Konrad hadn't wanted to see Aaron talk about his mental health. Sure, Konrad walked away when the situation of his ex-wife kept coming up in the discussions all the time, but Aaron knew it did need to be discussed.

In this case, it was Aaron. Konrad and Aaron were at Konrad's motorhome in Kansas Speedway track as it's the only place they could have confidential discussions. Aaron stuck to his word on attending races should Konrad need him, although it was the other way around on Aaron needing to see Konrad. It was an early evening were; it was in baking hot conditions. It was well over sixty-five degrees, to a point Konrad had his shirt off. While his girlfriend went to college weekend courses in Chicago, so it was the first weekend, Konrad was on his own.

He wore only shorts because of how hot the weather was in Kansas. They were in a relatively large living room of Konrad's motorhome, sitting on chairs like the office chairs since the black leather sofa was only for resting and watching TV. Aaron had a brief look around when Konrad attended an autograph and pic session with the fans today, as he usually does the day before practice and qualifying.

Konrad shook his head as if he already didn't want to talk about his massive downside on things with himself. Aaron wasn't the only one concerned about Konrad's mental well being, which is why Aaron was at the race track. Konrad couldn't get comfortable, shaking as if he was already going to snap, which was something Aaron spotted last Monday in another company. Konrad closed the small black curtains so nobody could read their lips and what they were discussing. Aaron was in a suit, looking disappointed at Konrad, and he was not going to waste any more time as Konrad was still shaking, unsatisfied with what the discussion was going to be.

Aaron Tyrone: "Getting angry, are we?"

Konrad Raab: "What other emotions can I express these days?"

Aaron Tyrone: "Love you should be showing to your future wife."

Konrad Raab: “What the fuck are you on, Aaron? I love Luiza every day. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her. She wanted to do a college course, and I allowed her because we did need space from each other."

Aaron Tyrone: "Let me guess, you two got in an argument, right?"

It was clear Konrad wasn't going to answer, not a single peep out of him as he sighed, knowing that he couldn't yell at her because of the situation they got themselves in that Konrad never spoke about to anyone. Konrad places his head across his hands, almost like he beats himself over the head with them, more he is angry with Aaron.

Aaron Tyrone: "I knew it; you're not answering my questions means you both have got into an argument about you and your refusal to talk about your nightmares and your anger feelings to Luiza."

Konrad Raab: "Because she has other things going on that are far more important. I get it, Luiza wants me to talk about the nightmares and feelings, but I don't want to scare her more than she is already."

Aaron Tyrone: "It's quite clear you do love her, but while I understand what you and Luiza are going through, it doesn't stop you from talking about how you feel about yourself. You are getting worse. I know you don't want to talk abo..............."

Konrad Raab: "Don't you dare bring my ex-wife's name up. The fact you think my anger comes from me not getting over her was ridiculous. Do you think I give a shit about her being with Ian? I don't even look her up or anything online cos I moved on."

Aaron Tyrone: "You're in mental pain because of it, Konrad. That's the problem. I saw how you did your illegal street fights, and that day, you wanted to do more than end the fight; you looked like you wanted to kill him."

Konrad Raab: "Maybe it's because my career life has gone to total shit. My anger has nothing to do with her."

He was shaking a lot now, trying to retain his anger. Still, he completely snapped and luckily for Aaron, he had security on standby as they quickly came into the motorhome and tasered Konrad for him to drop to the ground before he could lay a punch on Aaron as one of the security men stood in Konrad's bedroom. The other stood outside of Konrad's motorhome. He was seething so heavily and could barely breathe when he got up.

Aaron Tyrone: "Konrad, I know you don't want me to bring her up, but you need to discuss that point of your life with someone. It's eating you inside for not discussing it. I know you moved on, but it is the source of your anger. You rushed into a relationship, knowing you weren't fully over her."

Konrad Raab: "I needed to be to get over my pain. I'm still hurting to this day. I have not once ever thought about hitting Luiza. Never, but I have wanted her to cut me open, but she refuses to."

Aaron Tyrone: "Because she doesn't want you to do it. You are nearly covered with cuts on yourself, and some of those aren't all wrestling ones either. When are you going to realise that Luiza, when she's in bed with you, doesn't like seeing your chest covered with cuts on them.? When will you realise that you're putting Luiza in danger when you do these illegal street fights?"

Konrad Raab: "How when the fighters, nor does Darren know or even seen Luiza attend them? I don't have her watch them because for her protection."

Aaron Tyrone: "You don't think wrestlers or wrestling fans don't watch NASCAR? They know what she looks like, and they also know, despite you trying to cover up the future situation too."

It was clear Konrad had overlooked it, blind to all of it, especially since the cameras have shown Konrad and Luiza together a few times, even if she has begun to be Konrad's spotter majority of the races. For the first time in a while, Konrad was shaking for a whole new reason.

Konrad Raab: "Of course, I get scared every day if something happened to Luiza Doe, you fucking cunt. She is my weakness; she makes me drop my guard and sometimes does calm me down. She knows I'll be straight there and beat the shit out of someone who would even dare to hurt her. I get nightmares about it every other day. It does scare me and angers me when I think about it. You have no idea how much protection I give to Luiza."

Aaron Tyrone: "Now, are you considering stopping to do your illegal street fights?"

Konrad Raab: "No, because I told you I need to do them to let forty-five years of anger out. I held too much shit in. All I do is be angry because it makes me feel better."

Aaron Tyrone: "But Luiza has been crying to me because she can't talk to you about it in fear of you abandoning her."

Konrad Raab: "You motherfucker for telling me lies."

Aaron tries to crawl under a table, but Konrad pulls Aaron's leg and swings across the other side of the motorhome quite hard, as the security had to taser Konrad once again as he lays on the floor for quite a while this time around. Aaron picks himself up and sits back down on the rotating black chair as Konrad slowly gets up and sits back down, and Aaron holds his hands up to his face for protection.

Aaron Tyrone: "No, it's not a lie, Konrad. She may not have said it, but the tone of Luiza's voice says it all that you could be dumping her for someone else."

Konrad Raab: "I would never do that."

Aaron Tyrone: "You two need to talk because you told me stuff you haven't mentioned to Luiza. Luiza said things she hasn't spoken to you about. I know you two love each other, but when Darren told me the other day he wasn't aware of you showing other feelings apart from anger, that got me concerned because it does feel like each time we talk, you're always angry. You always want to make yourself bleed."

Konrad Raab: "I show Luiza how I feel away from everyone. She knows and sees it. She compliments me on how gentle I am with her. She compliments me on how much love I show her. I buy her presents every damn week, you know. But I won't lie that my brain is consumed with violence and pain. If anyone tried to break into my home or attempt to hurt Luiza, I'll have a baseball bat and smash the living shit out of them."

Aaron nodded; it was the first time Konrad had mentioned other feelings than anger and related mental pain. Well, only love, but it seemed to Aaron that Konrad wasn't happy, beyond getting married and their other role in life, which they kept a secret. Aaron nodded directly at Konrad with the issues he was combating with the anger and wanting to fight all the time to make himself happier.

Aaron Tyrone: "I wish you would find something more creative to do than doing these illegal street fights. Like drawing your fights on paper. That would be more constructive than beating people in the streets. You do honestly need to do yoga or Tai-Chi because you are consistently angry, and if you do one of those things, maybe your anger would be a lot more controlled.

Konrad Raab: "To be honest, Luiza has always wanted me to do Tai-Chi with her, and maybe I should. But I still have this fighting instinct in me to fight. I know the gym options of boxing and MMA practice fights are there, but it's too controlled for me. I want violence, and illegal street fighting is not controlled, and I like that. Wrestling can be controlled, but not with the Underground fights I've done, and I've enjoyed it."

Aaron Tyrone: "You need to think of other things to do psychically and mentally outside of the gym, racing and fighting related."

Konrad was a little calmer than he was at the beginning of the conversation, not as shaky, but still got them. He was beginning to sweat like crazy because of the amount of yelling he did earlier and the amount of fighting he did on Aaron. It did make Konrad tired and exhausted, but it was something he was used to, but illegal street fighting wasn't the only thing on his mind.

Konrad Raab: "I thought many times to do illegal street racing as well. Mostly because when I drive, I get my anger out that way too. I drive aggressively, or so Kyle Young and Brad Rogers say."

Aaron Tyrone: "Is it also true that you said you're willing to die in the wrestling ring or on the NASCAR track? Because it seems like you're quite happy to lose your life in the ring or on track. The way I heard you say that makes me think you're suicidal."

Konrad Raab: "Because I rather die in the ring or on track, doing something I love, than of cancer? That has nothing to do with me being suicidal. How dare you think of something stupid like that."

Aaron Tyrone: "You need to think of things to do that aren't illegal based. We still need to talk a lot more, and I expect you and Luiza to talk about things you've both said to me privately by the time I see you next because you both need that discussion without anger. I wish you stop cutting yourself to relieve yourself from pain. You need to think of other emotions you have instead of hiding them behind your anger."

Konrad nods, finding it acceptable to agree, mainly to get some sleep as he was tired before the practice and qualifying sessions he had tomorrow. Aaron and Konrad shook hands, and Aaron left Konrad's motorhome. Brad paid for Konrad's motorhome due to their consistent NASCAR tours around America. It was great for Konrad because he never used to get out of the house much beyond wrestling. Konrad turned all the lights off in his motorhome and headed straight to bed.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kimberly Williams vs. Konrad Raab - by Konrad Raab - 05-17-2022, 09:59 PM