Kimberly Williams vs. Konrad Raab
[Image: tbBT7sA.jpg]

Konrad and Minerva spent time together, talking to one another. New Orleans, Louisiana. Friday 7th April. (Off-Camera)

After his match against Owen Lee, one person shocked him out of the blue, a secret he didn't know anything about until the last minute last night, Minerva. She was in the VIP box, along with his kids and Luiza. Minerva wanted time alone with Konrad as they hadn't seen each other in months. It was in agreement that Konrad could only sleep with Minerva other than Luiza, something nobody, not even Aaron, knows anything about. Everything happened quickly last night and even this morning as they kissed together in bed, knowing that Minerva was the only person willing to cut Konrad if he requested it.

Konrad had missed Minerva terribly because it's been so long since he last saw her. He briefly spoke to her, but nothing other than that. He kissed her as their bodies were covered under the duvets them lying next to each other. It was like in the good old days with Konrad having a smile on his face, knowing that Konrad did need to talk to Minerva, even with a smile on his face, the only other person in his life that knew Konrad well. Who understood Konrad better than even Luiza could.

Even Minerva had a smile on her face, just like the good old days when they were together for a small number of months and had always been right by her side. Konrad still was, but differently now, even if she would be his sister in law when he marries Luiza Doe. At the same time, Konrad had a lot on his mind, and it was nothing wrestling-related at all. Even if he felt angry all the time, it was a different story with Luiza and Minerva, especially with Minerva.

Konrad looks into Minerva's icy blue eyes, which always attracted Konrad's attention because of his mind, the most beautiful eyes he's ever seen because he loved eyes looking like ice. Especially his body art was covered with ice-related. Minerva kisses Konrad back, with Konrad exhausted, especially since they have not long finished what they had to do.

Minerva: "You honestly think I wouldn't miss seeing you wrestle in your ten years of being a professional wrestler, my sexy schnitzel?"

Konrad Raab: "I didn't know you knew about that, to be honest, and besides, I didn't expect you'd be free to see me wrestle my tenth-anniversary match against Owen Lee."

Minerva: "I'm glad Luiza didn't tell you then. I wanted to surprise you. The way you looked at me, you looked like your balls were about to drop mostly because you were so surprised, and that was sexy."

Konrad Raab: "I'm also glad you're willing to cut me when we have sex. Luiza won't do that to me."

Minerva: "Because she loves you. She doesn't like you demanding her to cut you open."

It did occur to Konrad how very different Minerva and Luiza are from each other. However, they were different anyway because of their personalities. Minerva digs her nails into Konrad again on his chest as he smiles, loving the pain he feels and especially the blood pouring from his chest as Minerva licks his chest.

Konrad Raab: "Well, maybe it is because of the other thing too, but I want her to make me feel better. I got to be honest, Minerva, I'm always angry. The more I loved cracking someone's head open with a weapon, I felt better. I got to let out forty-five years of anger, and violence is the best way. You understand, right?"

Minerva: "I do, but I also understand what Luiza is saying to me. She wants you to stop because she wants you to be the best husband you can be for her. I don't mind the illegal street fights you do, but you realise that Supreme Championship Wrestling will catch you doing them sooner than later."

Konrad Raab: "So be it if they do, and I'll handle it if they even know about it. But I do them because it's the only combat sport I can do whatever I please without restrictions placed on me. Even wrestling is not enough. I did them so I could unleash the real animal inside of me. I am a fucking animal that won't stop beating people for blood. I love the drips from other people."

Minerva: "I'm glad you're honest. I made you be this vicious animal. When she first met you, Luiza loved the violence you portrayed, but now unexpectedly, I must say, she fell in love with you, and her fear is you being dead or in prison. She's committed to being with you for the rest of her life."

These were things Konrad hadn't acknowledged. He knew how right Minerva was on why Konrad should stop doing the things he did. She didn't before because there was no romance involved and went from Luiza serving him to being Konrad's loved partner. It was a different story now, and she, along with Minerva, is Konrad's most significant weakness in life.

Konrad Raab: "Yes, you're right. I wish she's like you, cutting me whenever you want to and being able to talk about how much violence I think about, which is every single day. I love beating the fuck out of people with and without weapons. It was pure enjoyment for me to see people hurt and be bloodied all over the place."

Minerva: "I understand, I well and truly do, but I want you to care for my sister because she needs you more than you think. I'll be there at the wedding and the other thing when that comes closer, which I believe is pretty soon, right?"

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, and to think that well, we could've had the same thing if you weren't so scared of commitment to love."

Minerva: "It's just my past that prevents it. I can't even love myself, let alone someone else. I know you miss dressing up as a GIMP and how I loved to beat and torture you. Luiza told me you both haven't done that because she told me it would encourage you to be more violent."

Sure, Luiza had changed since being Konrad's lover. To some extent, Luiza living with Konrad had effectively worked because he had been barely on social media since then, giving him something to do. Konrad scratched his head as he breathed a little heavier, relieving the pressures of having to hide his violent feelings in his words. However, Konrad sat up, although he quickly grabbed a pair of his boxer shorts.

Konrad Raab: "I don't know how that would encourage violence more in me."

Minerva: "I don't either. I enjoyed seeing you fight last night; you improved greatly on your tenancy of anger and violence. I also loved how Luiza allowed us to be together because you needed this. I can handle you being violent, cutting yourself and everything. I think you and Luiza need to talk about this. I'm also aware you got a psychologist to talk to now."

Konrad Raab: "He pissed me off last time we spoke. He stated my anger was because I hadn't gotten over my divorce from my ex-wife. I left the building after that because that's ridiculous of him to say."

Minerva: "Oh fuck that. I'm glad you've moved on, and it's clear you love Luiza just from that alone. If anything, I bet Fizz might be the one jealous of you. She's always been that type."

Konrad Raab: "I don't give a fuck if she dies."

That was a massive low blow from Konrad, he had never said something so evil before, but he reminded himself who to thank in that situation. Konrad gets back in bed with Minerva raising a smile on her face as they kiss like wild animals, digging her nails in Konrad's back as he sighs like he was already turned on.

Minerva: "I loved everything you did last night, from wrestling Owen to having sex on the beach. I've not seen you smile for quite some time. I've been watching you, and you seem to enjoy being violent and angry. I'm not really into the whole NASCAR thing, but I understand you wanted to do something different than being an actor making movies."

Konrad Raab: "I suck as a movie actor. It was never for me, to be honest. I love watching films with Luiza on the sofa; it's one of the downtimes we have, but I've always loved racing, and the fact Brad took the risk of signing me on was a dream come true. Also, I gave Luiza a job being a track spotter."

Minerva: "That is the one thing I love you for is you went and did that; although she admits she needs to go on a college course to learn more about the sport side of things, it's quite clear you care and love her a lot. You need to talk to her about the cutting and needing to fight daily sort of thing. I mean, you can hit me all you want."

Konrad Raab: "No, I never want to do that to you either. I got Dakon Theron for all of that. He's the only guy I have as a friend that's a professional wrestler. Luiza got me to meet with him because I did need someone to talk to about wrestling and other issues I have like my nightmares I still get."

Instead of using her as beating bait, he has Dakon to beat up and discuss wrestling stuff with and although he does talk to Dakon quite a lot, even about his wrestling progress.

Minerva: "Know you can if you need to if Dakon isn't around. I will always be around. I'm glad I came anyway to talk to you. Happy tenth anniversary of you being in the wrestling business. You are certainly getting better with sex and not as afraid as you were to have sex in public. You embrace it, if anything."

Konrad Raab: “Thanks to you and Luiza. She has changed me on that side of things. But yes, I do need to find time to talk to her about things we've spoken about. Thank you for coming to see me wrestle. I knew Luiza would've told you to see me wrestle."

Minerva: "No problem, and if Luiza still refuses to cut you, give me a call, and I'll cut you because I know how much you love to make yourself bleed. Well, others as well, but seriously, I understand your violent thoughts and understand you may not want to talk to Luiza about them. Give me a call if you want to dress up as a GIMP."

Konrad Raab: "Yes, it's nice we met up and did our usual shit, but I got to go. I got to head to Martinsville for practice and qualifying for the Xfinity series later today."

Minerva nodded, knowing that something different from their everyday life was Konrad being a NASCAR driver. It seemed as if Konrad did more races than he thought this year, with barely any PPV clashes with the matches. Konrad got out of bed and placed his snickers shirt, jeans and trainers. Konrad kissed Minerva on her cheek, feeling a lot better about what he had discussed with Minerva and the concerns Luiza expressed with Minerva regarding Konrad. He gets everything he needs and places everything in his case before going down to reception, getting the taxi to the airport, and flying to Martinsville, Indiana.

-----------------------------------------

Luiza and Konrad need to talk about a variety of things. Chicago, Illinois. Monday 16th May. (Off-Camera)

It was clear as day for a while; Luiza and Konrad needed time to talk mainly about Konrad's mental well being. They were happy together, that was clear, and there were barely, if any, arguments between them. But there was a bit of a conflict. Konrad wanted Luiza to cut him, and she always disagreed with it. It was time that although Konrad did come home from an intense gym workout and also some illegal street fighting, it was seven at night, where it was a perfect time in Konrad's mind for a chat.

So everything was quiet, and no neighbours were living near them, despite living in a city, but the nearest neighbours were a couple of blocks away. Konrad also did some NASCAR simulator laps for the Texas Motor Speedway track he had to learn, although his most challenging test after Charlotte was coming up on him doing another road course track. However, that was for another day as they sat down with Konrad, not even looking at Luiza, mostly because he didn't want to talk about it in Luiza's current situation.

At least nobody in wrestling, unless they watch NASCAR, knew anything about their future situation in a few months apart from them getting married. Luiza is a little frightened of Konrad as she yelped because his violence is getting worse, especially the cut on his cheek from fighting in the streets. Luiza frowns, folding her arms.

Luiza Doe: "You need to stop."

Konrad Raab: "I can't. I must fight everyone around me, well, except family."

Luiza Doe: "I know you want to be violent, but can you stop fighting illegally, please? Because I'm worried that if people find out about me, I will get hurt, especially when I'm on my own. Do you have any idea how scared I am on my own here, knowing some thug can come in and attack me?"

Konrad Raab: "That won't happen because I will always be here to protect you, no matter what. I know it will be a problem for you to be here on your own in the next few months, but I have other people in hand that will protect you."

Luiza Doe: "But that's not the point is it? What you are doing is so dangerous. Even after our situation, I'm still consistently worried sick about you being dead or going into prison. I know you enjoy it, but can you please hear me out. I understand you're angry all the time, but there are other ways of combating your anger and letting the frustration out."

Konrad shook his head, he thought of the other things, but the problem was Konrad would easily break the rules. He would love to find somewhere like his illegal street fighting the world that legal and no rules to do anything he wanted. Konrad covers his head, trying not to shout in her face because Konrad didn't want to. Luiza, along with the rest of his and her family, are the only people he will not lash out at.

Konrad Raab: "No, there's nothing like what I do. If you tell me boxing and MMA are good options, you must be out of your mind because they are restrictive sports and have certain rules to follow. Granted, wrestling does as well at times, but with boxing and MMA, they have rules, and I would break them."

Luiza Doe: "Have you ever thought of doing what you do with wrestling, but it'll be legalised, and you can do them when you're in Chicago?"

Konrad Raab: "Oh, you mean with restrictive rules?"

Luiza Doe: "For fuck sake, Konrad, no, I meant to run like a small wrestling facility here in Chicago and have wrestling matches like an illegal street fight, but you won't get arrested. At least then I know you won't be at risk of getting killed."

He nodded his head, knowing it was something certainly to think about, one that was a lot more legal and one people know about. Still underground and still have untrained fighters proving their worth, but in a way that they won't be killed or go to prison for doing so. It was a solid idea from Luiza, one Konrad could agree with.

Konrad Raab: "That's not a bad idea. I don't want to run the promotion because I won't be able to fight, but I know someone pretty good at shit like that."

Luiza Doe: "I just want you to do something more constructive. Maybe spending time with me would help things. When we have time together, you're the best man anyone could have, but you seem to do a lot less of that lately. I'm so in love with you, so much so that I want you to stop the one thing you consistently bother me about, cutting yourself. Please do not ever make me want to do that."

Konrad Raab: "Babe, I ask you because you're going to be married to me, and I know you vomit when you see me cut with a knife, but I keep telling you, it makes me better, and I don't feel pain."

Luiza Doe: "I don't want to see you do it. I don't want you to come home and let me see your scars from cutting. I certainly do not want you to do it. No, while I loved you being violent, I love you more now. You have to understand, I want to be close to you all the time, and I just can't when you cut yourself and tell me to."

It was one thing for Minerva to tell Konrad about this, but another when it came from Luiza's mouth as for the first time, Konrad took a moment to shut up, mainly because that cut him deep to know Minerva had been right; she does love him and how much she wants to be around Konrad. At that point, Konrad realised why Luiza was so worried, more than just because of the situation they put themselves in. Luiza places Konrad's hand on her stomach.

Luiza Doe: "This is why I don't want you to do illegal street fights anymore. I want us to be a family, and the shit you're doing is making me think you don't give a shit; you're willing to die in a fight?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, I am because I would rather be killed doing something I love than dying because of cancer or other illnesses. I don't fear death anymore."

Luiza Doe: "But I do, and I do fear you dying because I want you to be around when the babies are going to come into the world and for you to be a father. It's also why I do not ever want to cut you."

Konrad Raab: "I'm sorry for pressuring you to do it. I don't know how else I can maintain my god damn anger and violent streak. My life except for you has gone to total shit with my dad still attacking me, along with you in my dream and people still calling me a god damn joke. I need to fight because when I don't, I will break the god damn law. I won't lie, Luiza, I've nearly been a part of a drug gang, but not me selling drugs, more for me to fight."

Luiza Doe: "Thank god because I would dump you here and there if you ever joined one because you know about my parents in a car accident? They were druggies as well, on top of that. So don't you dare think about joining one."

It was clear Konrad got the message, although there was something in that sentence that had been on his mind for quite a bit, Sebastian. He had been taking drugs in the past, and it was something he hadn't told Luiza, although Sebastian had stopped doing drugs for a while, going through rehab with Fizz with him.

Konrad Raab: "I won't trust me, especially with Sebastian before I adopted him used to do drugs; it would set a bad example to him."

Luiza Doe: "Fighting illegally is also setting a bad example to him as well. Although he doesn't know, imagine when he does find out you have; also, cutting yourself isn't doing you any favours."

Konrad Raab: "It helps me with emotional pain. I don't hold my anger in anymore, and if I were not to be violent or cut myself, I'd have to hold it in. It hurts more than breaking my damn leg and sipping blood. I even drink my blood now. Because I'm a vampire."

Luiza Doe: "I can't believe what I'm hearing. You cut yourself because you're a vampire? You cut yourself because it heals you from your pain?"

Luiza shook her head, almost covering her head, tears running down to the ground, and Konrad didn't care. He flicked his wrists in and out because it was in his nature when he got angry, but in this case, it was not the anger he was feeling. If anything, he thought, while it made him feel better, it only made things worse for Luiza. Konrad was scared.

Konrad Raab: "Oh shit, I should've kept my mouth shut."

Konrad places Luiza in his arms; all he can do before Luiza immediately pushes him away with her hands, not by hurting him, more she could breathe for a bit. It was the first time that while Luiza yelled, Konrad could not scream at her because she had been pregnant for six months now.

Luiza Doe: "No, you should've told me this earlier. I figured you didn't because of me being upset. What do you think about how I reacted, happy, over the moon? No, I'm afraid of you more than I should be, but I love you."

Konrad Raab: "That's why I didn't want to say anything. Because it wasn't a good idea."

Luiza Doe: "Not to mention, you keep wanting to dress up as a GIMP again, but I can't risk that with our babies on the way. I just want a normal family life. I won't lie, I loved you being violent and wearing a GIMP leather costume, but things are different now. I can't stop you from being violent in wrestling or life, but while I wish you could only be violent in wrestling."

Konrad Raab: "The problem is I can't. Restrictive wrestling sometimes isn't enough for me. But I will take you up on getting someone to host an underground wrestling fight. I don't know why I didn't think of it."

Luiza sat up; at least they could agree on something; although it was one thing out of everything else they had discussed, everything wasn't sorted in agreement. Luiza looks at Konrad and knows while it was tough for the debate they've had, it was certainly better than the arguments he had with Fizz that turned violent.

Luiza Doe: "I want you to come and do Tai-Chi with me, and even Aaron said it would benefit you if you do. After giving birth, I also want you to go skateboarding with me. I want you to take me out for the day again, but doing it three times a week where we can be just us as a couple something you neglect."

Konrad Raab: "As of late, I have, and I need to sort that out. I also know I've not held my end of the bargain. The truth is, Luiza, I am scared something will happen to you all the time, and it's why I don't take you to illegal street fights stuff because I keep you safe. These dreams are turning as if it could happen of you being attacked by an illegal street fighter."

Luiza Doe: "Anyway, that's not the only thing. Even if you think violent thoughts, you need to tell me. I was scared when you wanted to be a vampire, drinking blood, but that's me. I know you feel cutting yourself makes you feel better, and I wish I could stop you, but I can't. Never ask me to cut you ever again. If you need someone to cut you, get Dakon to do that."

Konrad Raab: "I can agree with that, although Minnie said she'd cut me if I need someone to do it. I can't and won't stop because it's better than holding my feelings back and putting up with what I feel. I will be open more to you, I promise."

Luiza Doe: "Now, let's go out as a couple and play video games with me in public. That's what I want you to do. Admittedly, you're opening up to the younger generation things, and most men would be stuck in their old days. That is one thing I love about you, accepting these things. I love you."

Konrad Raab: “I love you too.”

The debate was over and done with, for now, that they got things out in the open, and they kissed before they got up from the sofa. Konrad went upstairs to grab his keys and some coins in his wallet, covered with skittles sponsors. However, Konrad is permanently looking for new sponsors within climate change or vegan organisations for next year with NASCAR. Konrad came down. He and Luiza left their house and held hands to a video games place. They were there until midnight before coming home to sleep.

-----------------------------------

Now, this is a match I care about winning, Kim. Chicago, Illinois. Tuesday 17th May. (On-Camera)

All the same, stuff was in the warehouse. Still stained floor and chair from gold and red paint. Also still blood-stained windows, something Konrad always felt comfortable being in. He had a smile on his face, knowing he was back in his videos home as it's been a couple of weeks. Nothing changed as he heard screams from out of nowhere, but they have died down a lot since Konrad kept coming to the house. Konrad sat down also on a gold and red paint stains on the wooden chair, looking at the cameras which unless Konrad holds one, never moved them.

Konrad had always loved coming back to his abandoned warehouse, his safe space of saying anything he liked, within his blood-stained warehouse and his blood wall of fame of collection of some top wrestlers in the business. The list is going to grow a lot more in the next few weeks as he had snapped in another company as of late. He has a smirk, being relaxed on his chair with two tins of paint next to him.

Konrad Raab: “Oh Kim you stupid bitch. I mean seriously, all you keep talking about is oh, I beat Konrad. Like so fucking what? None of those wins you beat me in was legit. In fact, if anything, I beat you both times and the fact you were ranked for that PPV match was complete bullshit because you didn't legitimately win. It seems the only thing you care about is winning, not beating the living shit out of me. It's funny because I don't recall you even caring about violence. You say it, but your mind is polluted with wins all the time and that makes me sick.”

Konrad pretends to vomit because he actually brought the title back to where it was meant to begin on the violent perspective side of things and he had to do the one thing he always hated, give out respect where it was due.

Konrad Raab: “Apart from Justin who since lost to me, has taken his boot out of the business, you were the only person who gave a damn about facing me. I never saw anyone else wanting to leap forward, despite Owen's claims, but he only wanted to face me because of the title. He wasn't violent enough. OK granted you are, granted you're the only person on this roster now that can back up the violent streak in you. Fantastic because there aren't enough violent wrestlers around here, even Datura has become soft of wanting to be violent. So I have a small amount of respect.”

Konrad gives a mock clap to Kim, knowing that while he had some semblance of respect for her and he had no choice, even if he hated to admit it. He already looks at the paint and gets back to where he left off.

Konrad Raab: “However Kim, you could've made the SCW title the most seen division the world has seen instead of you letting others win it. I would die for another SCW title shot and I certainly would fix it by putting out violent matches with that on the line. The fact is you can't live without this belt. You need it for some reason. For me personally, I proved to be a violent maniac unlike you overlooking this like a stupid bitch. It's also stupid of you to think I've done nothing. I've done more than your stupid ass has. The fact people are rooting for you makes me sick as well. You obviously care for the approval of fans. I don't and I do shit only for me and nobody else.”

A big glob of spit landed in front of Konrad from his own spit as he fires himself up and pours paint all over him as he smiles.

Konrad Raab: “I accepted because unlike fucking Lucas Knight who rejected me, I wasn't going to reject anyone from getting a shot of it because I know what it's like being rejected and it hurt more than you think. But the point is you're consistently bitching and moaning still about it and it's about time you shut the fuck up. You bore me with your bitching of Underground title shot. You can say I had a helping hand, but at least I beat him, unlike your ass and I don't recall you ending any wrestling careers either. You have done nothing to be violent. Hitting people that can't fight back doesn't count. Makes you a coward. At least when I kidnapped people, they were former champions and legit bastards you couldn't beat.”

Scoffing at Kim's comments on Twitter and for once, Konrad wasn't the one starting the fights and he hadn't forgotten the match situation he was in for the underground title which raises a smile on his face.

Konrad Raab: “A cage match suits me perfectly, especially ten years ago, I won my first ever match inside of a steel cage. I had to force myself way into the business because unlike America and UK which have wrestling schools all over the place, Germany didn't have that, something I'm currently fixing because other nations are getting ignored an opportunity to wrestle. I can't wait to batter the living shit out of you because this is my life and me curving you up and making you taste your own blood is what I aim to do. You can keep bragging about beating top wrestlers, but I don't give a shit because it's irrelevant.”

Shaking his head, although he didn't care at all who Kim had beaten. Especially the number of matches she had gone through.

Konrad Raab: “Fact is Kim, you can go and blame Shaun all you want, but effectively, no matter what amount of stupid excuses you had and no matter what Marie did to hold you back, you had more than enough of a chance to find me and beat the shit out of me. I can beat the holy fuck out of you because you may have crowned yourself a queen of deathmatch, but you rarely ever take part in them. Heck, it's funny you've never once challenged me for a deathmatch. You're a joke with that name and it's ironic you never did have a deathmatch when you were champion. I have had more deathmatches in SCW than you have had. That's sad and laughable to think about.”

Konrad laughed really hard, even if he fought Cassidy Carter at the time of her being proclaimed the deathmatch queen at the time. Konrad did need to show a violent streak in him at the time of the challenge because he lived and breathed it. He always had but kept it back because he was afraid of using his powers.

Konrad Raab: “Sure you may have fucked me up, but you didn't win that PPV match. I won because I was the only one that actually cared about violence, putting a fucking beating on you and I did, no matter how much you deny it because I see the woman you are. Fake as sin and I know I broke your robot, which by the way is the most stupid thing anyone can bring to a wrestling event. That will be nothing to what I'll do to your thick-headed brain. I will bring weapons into the match and still be the first to hit you with a weapon because you are incapable of beating me and you are incapable of beating me for this title.”

As he relaxes, looking directly at the camera, Konrad pours another tin of paint all over him, even if he admitted wanting to use paint on Kim more than once, well striking her with a paint tin can as Konrad knocks it with his fist on the paint tin can.

Konrad Raab: “Funny thing is when I busted you open, it was a joy to my face and I got your blood on the blood wall of fame right here next to all the legends and that list is still going to grow because I can prove who the fuck you're dealing with. While you can proclaim your moral victory because that's all it was. For me, that was a joke and that's as far as you're going to go. All that bitching will be for nothing as you prove to be a bug easily squashed. A bug that can easily remove the deathmatch queen out of your stupid system. I will leave you laying in the ring, covered with your own blood. I don't fear death and I don't fear losing this title because it's not going to happen, no matter what your useless ass has done.”

Breathing in and out, shaking because he's angry like a Pitbull ready to knock Kim off her throne.

Konrad Raab: “See, nobody in the company has come at you with such a vicious streak of wanting to destroy you until I came along. Your fights with Jordan, Datura and Lucas will be like a bug compared to the fights you've had against me. I will make sure that this time, you will be too fucked to get up. You will forever be weak because while I never cared for winning matches, I do this time due to this title on the line, being the best Underground champion this company has had since its existence because you failed so miserably with the belt. This time, the win I will get will be worth bragging about because I'd retain it, unlike the fake wins you've had over me. You will then wish you had never gone up against a violent vampire. Oh yes Kim, I embrace blood every time I get in that ring. Heck, when I come to the arena, I always think about fighting the first person that I see. Do you have thoughts like that?”

Konrad let that sink in for a bit as he allows people to answer the question before responding to it, even if he had a brief drink of water.

Konrad Raab: “No of course not. It's simple, I'm going to climb out of that cage or make sure you're down for good and be pinned for the three count because while we're violent animals wanting to tear each other apart, hence why we're locked in a steel cage, I will be the one that will become the most violent and I will prove that every single time I wrestle in the ring. I will always raise the stacks with this title and even represented this company with it, you haven't. You are fucked Kim and you'll prepare yourself to be Iceinated by The Ice Blood that will be retaining this Underground title.”

Konrad laughs as he looks right into the camera, holding the Underground belt before the cameras went black.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kimberly Williams vs. Konrad Raab - by Konrad Raab - 05-18-2022, 11:58 PM