Polly Playtime vs. Katie Steward vs. The One vs. Konrad Raab
[Image: tbBT7sA.jpg]

Chicago, Illinois. Tuesday 18th January. (Off-Camera)

Three days ago, I asked my now fiancee to marry me, she wanted to, and I will forever spend the rest of my life with her. However, I had doubts if she did love me enough, but it turned out she did, well, I managed to knock her up after all, but it's not like we weren't going to live the rest of our lives without children, right? Anyway, as I sat down and touched her arm, I gently kissed my future wife on the lips with a smile on my face as I plan to marry the love of my life, the weakness of my life, the girl that makes me drop my guard. I clearly could easily move on from that horrible cunt I was with that cheated on me with Ian.

Still, I couldn't be happier with Luiza, who still wanted me to buy her presents every week, and I aim to please the woman who will be my life's love forever. Only now do we have to plan a date together to do so. Minerva knew I would ask Luiza to marry me because I asked her before I asked Luiza as I didn't trust that bastard father of Luiza's. We were sitting on the sofa with Luiza getting excited with her eyes wide, sitting next to each other.

Luiza Doe: “So, since you proposed to me, what are your plans for this?”

Konrad Raab: “To live a happy life. Look, I know what I do outside of the ring is dangerous, but at least if I die, you and Minerva, along with my children, will have every piece of money. I got to redo all of that later on.”

Luiza Doe: “You're so sweet of you to want to do that. I mean, it was good you broke up with her; she didn't deserve you. Even Minerva thought Fizz was shady.”

Konrad Raab: “Yeah, I don't want to talk about her anymore. I want to talk about us, when we want to have the wedding to take place, regarding how long or short you want to prepare for it.”

It did depend on Luiza, to be honest. I knew when I wanted to marry her, Supreme Championship Wrestling gave me a perfect location for the time of the year and that we wouldn't have to stay somewhere too expensive or hire out a fucking house for us; if only Luiza knew about that and she will eventually if I was going to wrestle on the main Rise To Greatness show because if I wrestled on the Pre Show once more, I was going to piledrive someone's fucking head and be suspended for thirty days, even though it wouldn't affect the pay at all, considering these fucks have no idea I race in NASCAR.

Luiza Doe: “I don't want to wait too long for us to get married; I want you to be happy because, truthfully, you cannot survive without Minerva or me being around you.”

Konrad Raab: “No, I'd be in prison, in an Asylum or I die. That's why I proposed to you, knowing that despite the age gap these fuckers will talk about with us, I don't give a shit what these fucks will say. It's not like celebrities haven't gone out years older than them. Look at Bernie, the former F1 boss and his model wife, there are forty-six years between them, and they've had a baby a couple of years ago.”

Luiza Doe: “Wow, I never knew that. You saying that has made me a lot better, considering I was questioning that since you asked about the age thing, but it could be worse as you said.”

Konrad Raab: “It doesn't fucking matter what people think. Anyway, what date were you thinking of?”

It was still something I wanted to know so I could at least make arrangements over it. Of course, everyone in NASCAR knew Luiza was pregnant; I told them before I told anyone else outside my family because I could trust them, compared to the wrestling world. They don't know about me proposing to her because I only did it on Saturday, and it was the best decision I made in a long time to do things outside of wrestling and NASCAR.

Luiza Doe: “What about say August when I've had the babies and when things regarding your wrestling career settle down?”

Konrad Raab: “That's exactly what I was thinking as well, it would be perfect to go to Las Vegas and get married there, but I don't want to get married before I wrestle; I would think too much about the match, and I need a couple of days to gather myself. What about three days after Rise To Greatness which will be on Wednesday the third of August, that we get married?”

Luiza Doe: “That's a fantastic plan; I love it.”

It was perfect, it was one of the things we can agree on, and Luiza will mostly deal with the dress and the flowers stuff, I have no freaking idea on that, and I know Minerva will be helping out with all of that. However, my job is to look at the wedding chapels in the Las Vegas area as I doubt my twin brother, my brother-in-law and Henry, their anger counsellor, would have a clue about that, and I want to get a new fresh suit for the wedding too.

Konrad Raab: “All you got to focus on is the dress, who will be your best lady and flowers; I will take care and pay for everything else. I will select a wedding chapel that will be good for us and a venue for us to have food in. I will find the best caters in America for wedding food and get the cake too.”

Luiza Doe: “I think you know who my best lady will be. I can trust you to do a good job in arranging the wedding, especially since you have way more experience than I do in that department. However, after these twins, I do want to say that I want two more babies before we call it a day with kids front.”

Konrad Raab: “If that's how many you want, you'll get it because I only want to do what's best for you. I'm so glad you're an independent woman that's never hit me or treated me like a piece of shit. My selection will be tough on the best man front, but I think it'll be between Dakon Theron and Kyle Busch. Of course, things can change. I could even pick my twin brother or my brother-in-law.”

Luiza Doe: “Personally, I think your twin brother will be a good choice. I can't wait to have these babies born, and I can't wait to marry a man I know will calm down when he's settled in his life. You might be angry at the world and have gotten angry more than once, but that's why I'm your weakness, and that's why you need me.”

Konrad Raab: “You're right. By the way, before you ask, I asked your sister before I told anyone else I would propose to you.”

Which was the right thing to do since she didn't have a mother; she passed away in a car accident when she was a young child. I wish I got to know her biological parents. To be honest, bet Luiza's real dad would've treated her better than my dad treated me, although I know I'd get my ass kicked if he knew I knocked her up, and the age gap too. I turned towards Luiza and kissed her for quite some time on the lips.

Luiza Doe: “I'm glad you did. Hopefully, you'll find a venue in Las Vegas before February so we can send out these invitations. We shouldn't tell anyone until they get the invitation.”

Konrad Raab: “Sounds like a plan, future Mrs Luiza Raab. Man, that's going to feel good to say.”

Luiza Doe: “It does, doesn't it? Go on, get busy with the wedding.”

Konrad Raab: “No problem at all.”

So I did as I went to kiss Luiza on the lips again, being so proud she was going to be my wife in August as I went upstairs and went on the computer to search for wedding chapels in Las Vegas, which was a perfect place for us to get married, especially Vegas was the land of weddings. All I could think about was marrying my future wife, and it was the one thing in my life apart from my fantastic NASCAR Xfinity and Cup Series career I could be proud of, although I wasn't aware of how things went in NASCAR for both series until May.

-------------------------------------------------

Chicago, Illinois. Tuesday 19th July. (On-Camera)

Well, you can pretty much guess where I am by now, the same old place with blood-stained windows with skeleton skulls around the room, having a bit more list of names of blood wall of fame and my secret weapon I haven't unveiled to the Supreme Championship Wrestling audience yet, but I let people wait until Rise To Greatness to know what my favourite weapon is. I discovered it in another company I'm a part of, and I loved it. Anyway, that's for another day as I focus on what I've got to tackle in front of me.

Konrad Raab: “My god, we got some fucking weak-minded bitches here to contend with. I don't care for my loss with Alexis Quinne, so what? It's not like we've seen Polly Playtime facing against easy wrestlers as of late to get wins, well, I had one, but that's because nobody wanted to fucking face me with brutality. I mean, some of you, including Christy Matthews, are straight-up pussies. All of you need hand and foot to get you somewhere and think, oh, I need assistance to get somewhere, I need assistance to take wrestlers out to show I'm a threat. That's a cheap and tacky way of doing things.”

I laughed at the two opponents I referred to mostly as The One is still unproven with all of that so far, and I loved her wrestling style. Of course, I realise I haven't got very long to talk about these worthless bitches and one to who I could see myself as a threat more than the others in the match.

Konrad Raab: “Ah, Polly Playtime, you well and truly have become absolutely pathetic. Especially you have made yourself weak for forming a team with god knows who your partner will be for the PPV. But while I may have praised you as an individual for doing well and getting yourself wins, the idea of you winning against a bunch of low-classroom wrestlers with your team is an absolute joke. Your team isn't even trained properly; that makes sense why your team has to go against low classroom wrestlers. Nobody cares about your damn games or the fact you somehow wanted to face Tsunami, that pussy who has his manager and now Jenni doing their dirty work because Tsunami is too bollockless to stand up for himself and make decisions himself.”

I spit on the floor on the covered red paint all over the floor as it reminded me to aim the camera at the tins of paint I poured all over myself because it felt good when I felt people's blood on my body, well it was paint, but it was imagining blood of my victims.

Konrad Raab: “I never needed fucking useless partners to make myself stand out; I never needed help to tackle Christy Matthews; I did it all on my own as every wrestler should do when tackling problems. If you wanted to face Tsunami, why didn't you want to go one-on-one with him in the ring? Are you too scared to face him alone? Well, what will you do when you don't have your stupid dysfunctional team at ringside? As I said a few weeks ago, I prefer to be beaten to the ground by someone attacking me from behind on my own, and I prefer to attack someone from behind on my own than being attacked from behind with someone on my side. You wanted to bring your team because you got so weak with your whining and complaining that you decided to bring your Playtime jokes to the ring, untrained, mind you, since we know nothing about your joke team apart from the low classroom wrestlers you all fought, well you did attack wrestlers backstage. Still, I didn't whine or complain to get there.”

I shake my head at Polly's attitude, knowing she set the team up on her being so weak to impact her pathetic self that she had to bring in whoever these girls were to do her job for her. Lazy bitch. I poured some red paint all over my body, and as I was on about people complaining and bitching to title shots, it was the next opponent in mind.

Konrad Raab: “We got someone else who bitched and complained too, but for a very different reason, am I right, Kate Steward? Unlike all the other opponents in this match, you're the only one I've fought in my career before. Things simply haven't changed for you. Imagine you tried to attack Syren from behind, but you have your bitch bodyguard TJ to try and protect you. I mean, you're even weaker and pathetic than Polly over there. At least she had some independence on her; you literally have none, especially with likely Gigi Steward being around.”

I forgot that Giovanni was called Gigi for a second as well, but luckily I remembered at the last minute to put Steward in as I loved the smell of paint, or in my sick mind, blood dripping all over me. I wish to lick the paint because I love the smell of my victim's blood.

Konrad Raab: “Then you bitched and complained about wanting a tag title shot? Are you kidding me? The entire time I've been around since I lost the Underground title, I did things entirely different; I didn't ask for an opportunity or demand it as you did; I attacked Christy Matthews verbally and psychically to get my way into shit, including going personal with her daughter, but I had to do it so she'd attack me and it worked perfectly. Why? Because I wanted her to come and beat the shit out of me. When the camera went off on Breakdown after she attacked me, I smiled, knowing my plan had come together. The only thing I bitched and complained about is the lack of me being on Rise To Greatness main show. We all bitch and complain about something, but your one is literally the most common shit I've seen too much off in wrestling. No, I don't have respect for you or Polly because you both are one of the main fucking issues of this company with being in a team to get relevant, to achieve in Kate's case to get something I will never want to go for, the tag titles. Tag teams are for weak wrestlers who can't do shit by themselves.”

I pour another tin of paint all over myself as I focus on the only wrestler in the entire match that I legit saw as a threat, someone who was a lot like me from what I've seen so far.

Konrad Raab: “The mysterious One. First, why are you called The One in wrestling? Are you too scared to unveil your real name? The fact is I might have been brutal in the opening, but you're the only fucking wrestler I want to face in this match, the only one I'm looking forward to. Why? Because you are an independent woman, one of the only few wrestlers around here that wants to beat the fuck out of people yourself. You're not like those two weak, pathetic creatures above you; you want to make your own name. I've seen you brutalising the fuck out of your opponents and squeezing them to get them to pass out, even causing yourself to get referees to turn the decision to DQ you out of the win, which is pathetic, but I admire you didn't care about that. You're willing to go and hurt someone to make your quest, which I fully respect.”

It had been some time since I respected someone in the ring. I couldn't give the other two respect; Kate may have the achievements in SCW, but who gives a crap about the past when she lost to Syren and who remembers Polly doing anything in SCW. I loved the taste of paint on my body and always got soaked in my red and black suit.

Konrad Raab: “However, I'm going to prove that while I prefer you do everything you can to choke me the fuck out and go right ahead, I embrace that shit, unlike those weak bitches who have no purpose of hurting anyone in the ring, we are going to batter the living hell out of each other, all for knowing who will be the most violent wrestler in the match and I embrace the violence the most. I embrace a fight where I want to beat everyone because I came here for that. Not to play mind games with opponents, not to beg for opportunities, not to beg for someone to fucking team with me.”

I needed to give The One a lesson about trust because shit needs to be said, and I don't care who it will upset at this point, considering everyone in this company makes me sick.

Konrad Raab: “Learn from this; you can't trust anyone in the wrestling business. The last time I was in a team, I got stabbed in the back, but it only made me want to succeed even more with an extra ton of violence lit up in me to do whatever I wanted because my being a hero boy was getting me nowhere. Please, you're the only one that can beat the shit out of me and the only one I take seriously in the ring to cause violence on each other, but I will be beating you because we produce violence these bitches can only wish to have. I forgot to admire that you beat Beard all by yourself, but you still won't out violence me.”

I loved that aspect of me and The One battering the shit out of each other, but I still needed to say a few more things before I ended things.

Konrad Raab: “None of you has got a much bigger opportunity at Rise To Greatness than I have, and I aim to prove a lot of people wrong that most of my opponents in the US title match only want the title, not giving a fuck who they face for the belt. I do give a fuck, and that will be vital going forward, and I'll be watching your fucking match with Alexis Quinne, and I hope she'll fuck your ass up, Christy Matthews. Just watch what I do to two weak bitches and a bitch who can be violent. I will make all three bleed and am so very determined to win this match because it's every person for themselves, and I only want to wrestle and be violent, that's it. If I get battered by Polly's or Kate's teams and manager, go right ahead, I embrace that crap, and I'll make them all bleed. I want to injure all of you, and you won't get up from the damage I'll cause. Thursday night, the end will be near for all three of you. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Ice Blood.”

I growled at the camera with an intense look on my face as I was always an angry man, and the camera went to black.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Polly Playtime vs. Katie Steward vs. The One vs. Konrad Raab - by Konrad Raab - 07-20-2022, 11:58 PM