Selena Frost vs. Jenni Anderson
The Witches of Alden

”Watching”

Streets of Manhattan
Manhattan, New York
September 12th, 2022
7:09am

The platinum-blonde yawned a little as she threw her leg over the heavy motorcycle, straddling it and kicking the kickstand back to balance it on its two wheels. Her arms and hands moved to ignite the bike, the wind pressing a little against the leather jacked that covered her chest, which matched the black pants and boots she wore over her legs and feet respectively. In fact, with the black helmet covering her head, few would know her identity as she waited in the small space just beyond the intersection, her bike humming.

She had not wasted a moment of time, sprinting the short distance from the bus stop and around the corner of the street to where her bike had been. 

Did she feel guilty about parking her motorcycle here late last night while Elsianna, Amiliah and David were asleep? No. Did she regret running the necessary block to reach it, throwing her helmet out of its plastic bag and onto her head? Not a chance. Did she regret not being able to drive her two youngest to school today, leaving that task to Deanna? A little, but this was just as important.

With one last check and adjustment, the Snow Queen bolted out of the street and onto the intersection, turning left and riding down the larger road towards the main bridges and sections of Manhattan. She had memorized the route late last night – taking it back and forth before parking her bike in that curbside and walking back home.

Through her tinted visor, sapphire eyes scanned the few cars in front of her as she turned left and right, taking shorter, less crowded streets to get ahead. Part of her, every few seconds, would fear that she had lost her target, yet still she kept driving, her eyes scanning the roads carefully. She had taken liberty to memorize every detail of the bus as it had stopped to pick up her daughter, including color, words written on it, and license-plate information…

All of which she recognized as soon as she turned the corner onto another road, spotting the vehicle stopping by a designated ‘stop’ and allowing the waiting children on board. Despite her desire to pull closer, Selena did not weave through the stopped cars, but brought her motorcycle to a stop as she reached the line of cars waiting for the bus to move again so traffic could resume. As soon as it did, she was off again, passing the bus with the other vehicles to avoid suspicion, though she did try to steal a glance into the windows to the children inside, as if that would allow her to catch a glimpse of her little snowflake…

Stealing ahead of the bus, Selena took a different turn, driving away from the bus and onto another street before turning down another street and another until she was, once again, tailing the large child-transport. In short, she was like a vulture, circling around her prey and keeping a lock on it at all times, ensuring that no one spotted what she was doing. Far as anyone was concerned, she was just enjoying a stroll of a ride through Manhattan, and the children probably were too engrossed in their own ‘world’ to notice anything outside the bus.

For nearly forty minutes, this continued until she spied the bus pulling into the school’s designated parking space for buses specifically. Carefully, she pulled over to the other entrance to the space and into the farthest side of the parking lot, near a red Volkswagon a few spaces to her left. Cutting the engine off, the world champion kept her helmet on as she kicked the kickstand out and stood against her motorbike, her hidden eyes spying the bus just coming to a stop in the designated space. Immediately, the door flew open and the children began pouring out of it, Selena’s eyes taking in the myriad of colors from their clothes, hair, backpacks, etc. Some ran towards the school, others walked, others still even skipped. Selena scanned as many as her eyes could until they settled on the same colors she remembered her daughter wearing at the bus stop: a gray sweater, yellow-and-black plaud scarf, blue-jean shorts and black leggings. The platinum-blonde hair and black gloves were the last clue and Selena breathed a sigh of relief inside her helmet as she spied Elsianna walking towards the school, looking around nervously as she made her way to the school. Did she miss not being able to say goodbye to her parents? Or was she nervous because this was new and she had to make her way to her class without her mothers taking her inside?

Again, relief flooded Selena as she also spotted Asuna, her daughter’s friend, walking with her, keeping her company. It was only a few minutes of observance until the two children, along with the rest of the crowd, disappeared into the school, ready to start their day of education. Despite other buses and children and cars arriving, Selena paid them no mind, her mind far more reflective.

Her daughter was growing up. Deanna had been right about that. This was just something the Snow Queen had needed to see in order to fully come to terms with. That and make sure her baby made it here in one piece the first go around…

Smiling to herself, perhaps in amusement, she spied her leather covered frame and the motorcycle standing near her, remembering all the prep and planning she had done to ‘subtly’ follow her daughter to school for the child’s first bus-ride alone. “Yeah…” Selena sighed to herself, her voice barely a whisper. “I’m a mom.”

Of course, her voice morphed into a yelp/mew as she suddenly felt something grab her hip and ass from behind! Her instincts flaring, she was still not given enough time to act due to shock before a voice filled her ears.

“Nearly seven years of marriage.” Came the voice. “And I know those legs and that ass anywhere.” The voice growled playfully, giving Selena’s rear a playful squeeze and swat before releasing it. Turning around, Selena’s face met the very knowing, smug expression of Deanna, who stood just behind her, the redhead’s arms crossed over her chest with a knowing grin. “Out for a stroll?”

Caught, Selena sighed before pulling her helmet off her head, revealing her platinum-blonde hair and sapphire eyes. “You recognized me.”

“Well that and I bought you this bike.” Deanna shrugged, eyeing the back of the vehicle. “Including the license plate. I saw you pull in after I dropped off Ami and David.”
“Are they okay?”
Deanna nodded. “I told them you were helping Elsianna get to school.”
Biting her lower lip, Selena nodded her head. “You were right.” 
“Told you.” 

“I just… I just wanted to make sure she made it safe the first time.” Selena tried to explain.
“I’m not judging.” Deanna stated, smiling in understanding. “I know you want to hold onto them as long as you can. I do too.”

Giving a nod, Selena cast a glance towards the school, spying Deanna’s jeep in another corner of the parking lot. “She’ll be okay.” Selena whispered. “I’ll get use to the idea eventually.”

“I know.” Deanna leaned into kiss her wife’s cheek in comfort for the Snow Queen. “And we could always get another one if you REALLY wanted to.”
“Ha.” Selena laughed, shaking her head. “I don’t think we would survive a fourth child, Deanna.”

“I agree.” Deanna smiled with a tilt of her head. “I don’t think our house would be big enough.”
“Or our patience.” Selena added. “Well…” she eyed her bike. “I better take this bike home.”

“Race ya?” Deanna teased, sticking her tongue out between her teeth.

“Deanna…” Selena laughed, throwing her helmet over her head. “First of all, the traffic and neighbourhoods make that really stupid to try…” she strapped the protective gear on, her feet slowly moving her back towards her transportation. “Second, my bike is built to reach speeds higher than yours faster. And then the most important thing!”

“What’s that?” Deanna asked, crossing her arms over her chest.
“Well… the Jeep is on the other side of the parking lot… and I have a head-start!”

Before Deanna could even process the words, Selena kicked the kickstand up, started the bike and was was racing towards the exit before Deanna could mutter a loud “No fair!” before running across the parking lot to get to her Jeep. Giving a laugh, Selena darted down the roads, leaving Deanna in her ‘dust’.

“All’s fair in love and war and racing your wife!” she yelled to no one as she left her children to their education…and her wife in her wake!

The Royal Letter

Dear True Believers and SCW Universe,

It’s an odd feeling that I have right now, because I find myself almost at odds with how things are. For most of the past year, my matches were complicated while my mission for the world title was simple – or where I felt the world title needed to go and needed to be was simple. 

I felt that the world title needed to be more than just ‘the title that people cheated to get’ or ‘the title that, if you had it, automatically said you were the best’ like possession was enough to be a great wrestler. I wanted the title to truly stand for the epitome of Supreme Championship Wrestling. To have integrity after being filled with controversy for so many years. And while that dream – that goal – was far from easy to achieve, it was beyond simple to me because I believed in it so much.

As for my matches, the personal drama that unfolded between myself and the likes of the entire Brand, The Connection, Lexy’s Angels, and various members of the on-again-off-again Infamous was what was complex, as I struggled to maintain this new standard and work towards overcoming the various skills and ‘methods’ of every obstacle. 

So, to summarize: mission was complicated, mission was simple. That was what I have been used to for so long.

Now? I find the inverse surrounds me and I am not sure how to feel about it. My mission has become complicated but my matches seem to be ‘simple’ in their direction and form – though, I repeat, that ‘simple’ does not mean ‘easy’ here.

I’ll start with the biggest thing here: there is a new SCW World Champion. And for those of you that missed Breakdown and are scoffing, saying, “Uh, yeah, Selena – we know that! It’s Adam Allocco. He beat you-“, I’m sorry but you are wrong. I mean, you’re not wrong, Adam did beat me… but he is no longer the world champion.

Last week, Xander Valentine beat Adam Allocco to become the World Champion of SCW. And for those of you that have been wondering my ‘take’ on it, I am sorry for my tweet asking for more time. As I said, it has become complicated and I still am at odds on how to deal with it, personally. On one hand, I am dismayed that after an incredible match in Las Vegas with me, Adam Allocco fell down the same path as his son by having his run end in very short fashion. I also find the idea of Xander Valentine – a man that I have no love lost for and a deep history with – being the world champion disturbing as a fact in SCW now. Now maybe that is ‘bias’ based on what I have seen him down outside of the squared-circle, but I will not deny how I feel regarding the title that I tried to maintain the integrity of for nearly eight months. 

I also won’t deny the situation I find myself in with regarding Ravyn Taylor and Nicole Kinneck, specifically her ‘Luna’ personality. I mean, I’m glad the teeth-marks didn’t leave a scar on my forehead and that this isn’t some ‘zombie movie’. But do I deny getting in Nicole/Luna’s way? No, I don’t. That Ravyn-imposter was just some poor fool that was either looking for her 15-seconds of fame or trying to make a quick buck. They did not deserve to be hurt by Luna, which is exactly what would have happened if I hadn’t stepped in. And had it been someone of any normal intelligence or had this involved SCW superstars only, I would almost admire Ravyn’s ‘cunning’, but the fact that she not only continues to manipulate a poor woman with these mental-issues but also endangered a non-SCW superstar just to get to me? Believe me, I am looking forward to making her be held accountable for these and her prior actions.

But the complication is dealing with Nicole/Luna, which is something I’ll need to address or deal with this Breakdown somehow, though like the world title picture presently, I am still at odds with how I am going to do that. Do I hold Luna accountable? Or do I recognize her as, clearly, a pawn/victim in Ravyn’s machinations – even if, by doing so and not continuing to get in Luna’s way from these machinations, more non-SCW, innocent people may get hurt…

You see? Complicated. 

And the funny thing is that, in comparison to all of that – of finding my place in this new season of SCW and dealing with these changes and threats within it – my matches seem almost simple in comparison. If I have to find Ravyn, I will simply beat her in the ring. If I have to fight Luna, I will overcome her as best as I can. Simple.

And even more simple is who I will be facing this Breakdown…because that is something I actually am looking forward to…

Jenni Anderson… The Queenpin. The woman that bought her victories, bought her way to a television championship reign, bought humiliation to her opponents time and time again…

I have been looking forward to the day where I could wrestle you in this ring. And to be clear, me saying that is pure, 100% ego. Because this match? The building blocks of this? This goes back a few months, doesn’t it? I am sure you’ll recall this:

There you were, having lost your last match to my wife, Deanna Frost. Now, bias as this sounds, I cannot say enough good things about how amazing my wife has become as a wrestler. I mean, for Odin’s sake, she’s the SCW Underground Champion right now. She took down that behemoth in Konrad Raab last week! But at the time, Jenni, she was just trying to get more experience, and you bought out a wrestler to attack her and deny her that experience the week before – leading my wife, understandably to want a rematch.

Do you remember what you said? What you did, Jenni, when my wife made that challenge to you? You told her that the only way that my beloved redhead would get the match she deserved was if I handed you a shot at the SCW World Championship, win or lose.

Now, I have to admit, I scoffed at the idea at the time because what exactly had you done to earn a shot at that, Jenni? I mean, yes, you definitely had the confidence and ego, and I would be lying if you didn’t possess the skills to be an SCW superstar – for what little you showed in the ring at the time, but you hadn’t won a royale like Adam or go on a tear like Giovanni Aries or worked your way through the ranks like Glory Braddock or I had in the past. No, you wanted a shortcut, a quick solution at the expense of my wife…

And believe me, it took everything I had not to stroll out to the ring then and there and just plant you with a swift kick to emphatically make it clear the difference between you and me. Oh believe me, Jenni, I wanted to. I wanted to give you a reality check for your disrespect of the world title, for your disrespect of those that worked their careers to try and get an opportunity at it, and, most of all, your disrespect to my wife. I won’t deny it, Jenni, I wanted to knock you out for how you disrespected Deanna and my family…

But I refrained. I refrained because it wasn’t my fight. It was my wife’s. It was Deanna’s fight to get through and, despite you, she did and ended your reign as the Television Champion. 

But still, the idea of giving you what you desperately wanted – a match against me… that played in my head a bit. I thought about how it would go. Would you try and weasel out of it as you did with Deanna twice over? Try and buy the official like you tried to do with Michael Constantine? Or would you use your new ‘toy’ in Tsunami to interfere or fight your battles? Well, tonight, I won’t have to wonder much longer what you would do – because tonight, myself and all of Miami are going to find out! 

Because you and I will fight in a one-on-one match this Breakdown. But while I have continued to forge my path through SCW, even without the SCW World title in my possession, you seem to slowly be learning what my wife taught you all those months ago: that money can’t buy everything.

It can’t always buy you victory.
It can’t always buy you opportunities.
And it can NEVER buy you integrity.

And let’s be honest, Jenni, beating me will – just as it would have back then – launch you to a whole new level. Even now, the rut that you have suffered since losing to Deanna could very easily be changed with a victory over me tonight. I won’t deny that. I’ve beaten people like Owen Lee, Christy Matthews, and Ravyn Taylor in my more recent matches… all former world champions.

You beat me? You’ve got the same ‘underdog overcoming odds’ story that Adam Allocco sold SCW on for weeks last season! You beat me, your stock goes up! Your credibility sky-rockets!

Why am I telling you all this? Because I want you to understand where you stand right now, Jenni. Last time you faced a Frost, you believed you didn’t ‘need a match with Deanna’. You believed such a match wasn’t worth your time or efforts and it took three losses to finally deal with that for Deanna. Now? The roles are reversed. Now? You NEED this match! You need this match to turn everything around and truly be “The Queenpin” again! You need this match to get back into things like you did when you first came to SCW! You need this match and – just like back in May – I think you know you do!

But the other reason I’m telling you this is because in order to get all of that – you still need to beat me. And that isn’t something that will ‘just happen’, even if Ravyn continues her games. Even if Luna makes an appearance. Beating me may be something you need, Jenni, but it’s a challenge that you have NEVER come close to facing. Beating me is something that can’t just happen with a paid-off official, a bribed superstar, or a wad of cash. It will take something beyond even what I can think of right now.

In other words: Beating me is simple…but far beyond easy.

What’s easy is why I am going to enjoy this match. Because not only do I get to scratch that itch that’s been bugging me since last season, but I also get to instill a very important lesson to you and to Ravyn, Jenni: Be careful what you wish for.

Because you may finally have a match with me, Jenni, and Ravyn may have her sights set on me… but just like you found with Deanna and every other time Infamous has wanted to deal with me, from Christy to Ravyn to Syren, herself – 

Reality will not match your fantasy. And you will, just like Ravyn will I assure you, come to regret your wish coming true…

Believe it!
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]

Messages In This Thread
Selena Frost vs. Jenni Anderson - by Konrad Raab - 09-12-2022, 06:48 AM
RE: Selena Frost vs. Jenni Anderson - by SnowQueenSCW - 09-15-2022, 09:11 PM