Ricky James vs. Aaron Rupp
“Ohhh yea. That’s it…ooooo..ooooo…..”

Ricky James is awoken by the sound of someone moaning. He sits up on the couch and looks around. He sees a bedroom door partially open and shakes his head in disgust.

Ricky: God! Rudy! What the fuck?! I’m 5 feet away from you! At least close the door!

Rudy: Just a sec, Ric. Oooooooh…..oooooo….oooo..

Ricky, completely repulsed, grabs two pillows and presses them tightly against his ears to try to block out the sounds of Rudy moaning from his bedroom. 

Rudy: Ahhhhhhhhhh….

A couple minutes pass, Ricky trying desperately to ignore what is going on around him. Rudy Powell emerges from his bedroom zipping his pants back up. Ricky, noticing the noise has stopped, removes the pillows and sits up, turning towards Rudy before abruptly turning back around.

Ricky: Oh my God, Rudy….

Powell laughs as he pats his sticky hand on Ricky’s shoulder. Ricky quickly pulls away and stands up.

Ricky: Rudy, I don’t think I can..

Rudy: What, Rick?

Rudy struggles to secure his belt, which has seen better days. Ricky looks on but is speechless.

Rudy: You don’t really have many other options now, do ya?

Rudy laughs as Ricky, looking defeated, stares down at the floor. 

Rudy: Get ready, son. We got a big day ahead of us.

Ricky continues to stare and reflect on his current situation.

Prior to the recent “Ricky vs. Imposter Ricky” saga and the Gimmick Battle Royal at Rise to Greatness, the last we saw Ricky James was in yet another losing effort at the 2021 Under Attack PPV. Ricky was in a very rough state, feeling like he had nowhere else to turn in life. His magical yet brief run in the Trios Tournament came to an abrupt end. When initially it seemed like two women were fighting over him, they both abandoned Ricky after the Trios loss. Kandis of course did not have actual interest and was just doing her Kandis thing. More importantly to Ricky was the loss of Lucy Huckabee Sanders, the love of his life - or so he thought. 

Ricky also lost his relationship with his neighbor, Joe, who had become aware of Ricky’s past as a Mexican immigrant and had disowned Ricky. Ricky was beginning to lose his mind before the opportunistic Rudy Powell pounced on the vulnerable wrestler. A reluctant Ricky, feeling like he had no other options, once again aligned with Rudy Powell going into his big elimination chamber match at Under Attack. Unfortunately and perhaps unsurprisingly, Ricky’s alliance with Rudy was a failure yet again, as he was eliminated from the chamber match.

We did not see Ricky again for quite some time after the loss at Under Attack. Already on the verge of a nervous breakdown heading into Under Attack, the loss weighed incredibly heavy on Ricky. Ricky went off the grid immediately following the PPV. He did not speak with anyone for months. Lucy was out of his life. Joe was out of his life. He did not respond to any requests from SCW. He lived an extremely secluded life for a few months.

As we all know, Rudy Powell, having lost his client in SCW, was desperate to get back into the promotion and take advantage of another wrestler. Ricky is a very talented athlete but not the sharpest tool in the shed. Despite being a caricature, Rudy Powell can be very shrewd. After realizing Ricky James had seemingly no interest in returning to the ring and being well aware of Ricky’s total ignorance, Rudy made a power move and purchased the trademark to the “Ricky James” name. Rudy was then able to scout out an unnamed but talented wrestler to take over his vision of the “Ricky James” persona. 

Rudy Powell was back in SCW, much to the chagrin of the SCW audience and likely most of the SCW locker room. We all know the real Ricky James eventually caught wind of what was going on. But if Ricky was paying no attention to SCW at all, and showed no desire to return after months of avoiding everyone involved in the promotion, why would he suddenly decide he wanted to return? The answer may surprise you. Ricky didn’t just happen to tune into SCW as Rudy paraded around his fake “Ricky James”. Ricky was actually finally contacted, in person, by a familiar face.

A few weeks into the “Ricky James” charade, the real Ricky James heard a knock at his door. “That’s weird,” Ricky thought. The only visitors he had had in months were delivery drivers. And he hadn’t ordered anything. The disheveled looking former SCW superstar slowly made his way to his front door and opened it. None other than Lucy Huckabee Sanders stood in the doorway. Lucy looked like her old self - well dressed and made up. She looked Ricky up and down and surprisingly smiled.

“It’s so good to see you again! May I come in?” Lucy asked. 

A speechless Ricky stood there in disbelief for what seemed like an eternity before eventually motioning for Lucy to come in. Lucy made her way into the messy home and Ricky closed the door behind her, trying to fix up his messy hair.

“Please, have a…seat” Ricky said as he rushed to clear some dirty clothes off the couch. Lucy kept a smile on her face as she took a seat, barely on the edge of the couch. Though it seemed like Lucy was surprisingly accepting of Ricky’s current state, it was apparent she was still a little repulsed by what she saw and was doing her best to hide it. Meanwhile Ricky, who had supposedly sworn Lucy off, was still clearly infatuated with her. He quickly threw months of trying to ignore her away and was once again about to be under her spell.

“So…how have you been?” Lucy asked, putting on a charade that she actually cared. Ricky, despite everything he had been through with Lucy, found himself falling for it yet again. Maybe it was the fact that Lucy looked like she had her life back together. Or maybe Ricky was just incredibly vulnerable, as he often tends to be.

“Well Luce, I’m…better now that you are here. I’m really sorry about everything that has gone on. I’ve been a mess. I don’t know who I am or how I even got here. I just wish we could go back to the way things used to be….” Ricky said as Lucy smiled back.

“Me too, Ricky. Me too” Lucy answered, “lovingly” staring deep into Ricky’s eyes. “I take it you haven’t been paying much attention to what’s been going on though, have you?” Lucy continued.

“Well I…I see you’re doing well. What’s going on?” Ricky asked.

“Forget about me, Ricky. To be honest I’ve been going through some rough times recently as well….as we both know. But I’m not here to talk about myself. We can catch up on me another day. I was referring to SCW. You haven’t been watching I take it?” Lucy asked.

“I can’t say that I have, Luce. I’m just not interested anymore. All the stress. The travel. The physical pain I’ve had to endure. I know you brought me here for this…but I don’t know. There has to be something else out there,” Ricky answered.

Lucy signaled for Ricky to get closer. She grabbed his hand and looked deep into his eyes. “You were born to wrestle, Ricky. I know it, and you know it deep down. But right now, you are being slandered,” Lucy explained.

“Slandered? Well I don’t really care…people can say what they want. I gave it all in that match, I just…” 

“No no, Ric” Lucy interjected. “That fat disgusting slob Rudy Powell is dragging your name through the dirt!”

Ricky perked up a bit. “Wait, he’s back? Well, screw it. I don’t know how he still has a job there but whatever. I’m past it. I’m sure he’s going to shit talk…”

“It’s worse than that, Ricky” Lucy again interrupted, but the interruptions didn’t bother Ricky, still under her spell. “He is out there with some random guy CLAIMING it’s Ricky James. He’s using your name, music, a ripoff of your attire….everything!”

“Wait, what? How? I’m Ricky James!” Ricky answered, confused.

“No, you’re Ricardo Jimenez. Unfortunately. We didn’t own any trademark to that Ricky James name. Rudy was free to purchase and use it,” Lucy explained.

“What? I’ve been Ricky James ever since I’ve been here. He can’t -” 

“He can, Ricky. Look, everyone knows you’re Ricky James. But legally speaking….”

“This is another bullshit ‘legal’ thing? I don’t buy it, Lucy”

“He’s actually right on this one, Ricky. But we can put an end to this. You need to come back, Ricky. I need you back. SCW needs you back! We need to teach that slug a lesson!” Lucy tried to fire Ricky up.

“I don’t know….as much as I can’t stand Rudy…I don’t think I can go back to wrestling. It’s not worth it. Let Rudy take advantage of some other poor soul. I’m done with it,” Ricky answered.

Lucy sighed and paused. She looked away, disappointed. Ricky sensed this and gently put his hand on Lucy’s face, trying to turn her back to him. 

“But we don’t have to be done, Luce. We can start fresh, you and me. Together again. I am so sorry for everything. Truly. I’ve actually been thinking about you every day since we last spoke. I hate the way it ended..” Ricky pleaded.

Lucy refused to look at Ricky. Ricky’s hopeful look quickly turned to one of disappointment. Lucy wouldn’t answer Ricky as she continued to look away.

“Lucy….please…give me another chance…” 

Lucy eventually looked back at Ricky.

“Ricky….I need a real man. And a real man would go back and fight to protect his name. His identity. Are you really going to sit back and just let a guy like Rudy run around saying he “owns” Ricky James? Are you going to let that happen? Or are you going to MAN up and take your identity back?”

Lucy pulled away, stood up, and started heading toward the door. Ricky sat there pondering for a moment. Just before Lucy could turn the doorknob, Ricky perked up.

“Wait!” Ricky shouted. Lucy turned back to him. Ricky walked up to Lucy and again grabbed her hand, staring deeply into her eyes again. “I’m…I’m in. Let’s do it.” The fickle Ricky James didn’t take much convincing. Lucy grinned.

“Good,” she answered. “We’ve got a lot of work to do, though. Clean yourself up and meet me at the gym in one hour…you’ve let yourself go a bit.”

Ricky looks down at himself, a bit embarrassed, though he had remained in better shape than one would have guessed he’d have been in after being inactive for so long. Still, he trusted what Lucy was telling him again. Lucy picked up on this and tried to flip back to encouragement. She ran her finger down his chest towards his stomach. “I just want you to be in peak physical condition, like you used to be, babe.” Ricky blushed. “So, see you in one hour, okay?” Ricky nodded. Lucy smiled and kissed Ricky on the cheek. She then made her way out. Ricky stood in the doorway watching his (legal) wife head back to a car waiting for her on the street, seemingly completely under Lucy’s control once again.

Unbeknownst to Ricky, Lucy had resumed her other relationship with Mike Sanders. This should have been obvious based on Lucy suddenly having her life back together - the nice clothes, the makeup, and the private vehicle - but Ricky as usual was oblivious. Lucy was clearly manipulating Ricky once again for her own gain, and Ricky once again fell right into the trap. 

As the next few weeks passed, we all know what happened with Ricky and SCW. He made a shocking appearance in the crowd on an episode of Breakdown to confront Rudy and the imposter Ricky. What most didn’t know was the fact that Lucy was pulling some strings behind the scenes, helping Ricky gain access to the arenas and continuing to “motivate” Ricky. Ricky worked out harder than he had ever done before in his life, part in preparation for the “Ricky vs. Ricky” match on the Rise to Greatness pre-show, but more so to impress Lucy. 

Lucy continued to “reward” Ricky with some kisses on the cheek and encouraging words. As we all know, though, Ricky had never gone all the way with Lucy. This had been boiling up inside Ricky for years, but he seemed once again content with the mostly platonic relationship under the false pretense that winning back his name would somehow mean Lucy would sleep with him. Ricky kept this motivation private to SCW, sending a cryptic message to fans ahead of Rise to Greatness.

The premier SCW PPV came, and the renewed Ricky and Lucy alliance was finally revealed to everyone as Lucy helped Ricky foil Rudy Powell’s plot and regain his SCW identity. Ricky James had his name back, and had his girl back. The SCW fans were elated to have Ricky and Lucy back. They had a happy ending after a tumultuous couple of years.

Ricky James was riding a high, and he continued to get one over on Rudy Powell. With Rudy disappearing after the Rise to Greatness pre-show, Ricky pulled a page out of Rudy’s book and stole Rudy’s spot in the Gimmick Battle Royal. While the audience was under the impression that this was entirely a new, confident Ricky’s doing, it was actually Lucy who convinced Ricky to take this action. Lucy had convinced Ricky that he had unfinished business in SCW and a great way to once again make a name for himself would be to enter and win the battle royal on SCW’s biggest stage.

Of course with this came promises of more intimacy in their relationship. Ricky went along with it, but he began to become wary of Lucy. Despite reclaiming his name and ridding the SCW of Rudy Powell, Ricky was not rewarded in the way he had hoped with Lucy. She continued with the phony encouragement and small pecks on the cheek. Ricky was hoping he had finally “earned” Lucy’s love. He was hoping the night of the Rise to Greatness pre-show would be the night Lucy and he would finally go all the way.

Unfortunately for Ricky, there was just more of the same that night. Ricky played along, but was visibly frustrated. Lucy picked up on the frustration, but still felt she had complete control of Ricky. She felt she could continue to lead him on. Ricky, meanwhile, was beginning to lose it again. He almost lost his cool on Lucy, but decided to give her one final chance.

We all witnessed Ricky’s backstage interview early on the night of Rise to Greatness. Ricky and Lucy seemed happy once again, but little did everyone else know, this was Ricky’s final test for Lucy. He had hoped that Lucy would publicly show him affection, but she once again rejected his advances, this time in front of everyone in SCW. While the cameras only picked up some of the fallout, they did not capture just how embarrassed and frustrated Ricky was. Ricky was completely “over” Lucy….once again.

Having nowhere else to turn, Ricky made the unfortunate decision to go back to the one man in his life he knew would actually answer him. It wasn’t Joe, who had disowned him. It wasn’t Ace Marshall. It wasn’t anyone in the locker room. It was the only man more desperate than Ricky at the time - Rudy Powell.

If there’s one thing extremely clear about Ricky James, it’s that he doesn’t learn his lessons, and continues to go back to people who have caused him great harm. After once again having a revelation that Lucy was only using him, Ricky ironically turned back to the con man Powell.

Prior to the Battle Royal, Ricky called Rudy. Not two seconds after the first ring, Rudy answered.

“Rr…ricky? Is this a butt dial? Hello?” Rudy answered.

“No, I meant to call you, believe it or not,” Ricky said. “But shut up and listen. You need me, we both know this. But I…unfortunately need you,” Ricky said. The sweaty attorney perked up on the other end of the line.

“Oh yeah?” Rudy responded, excitedly. 

“Look, I’ll fill you in later. I know you’re still around here…probably stuffing your face at the hotel buffet. Just get down here as soon as you can. I need your help,” Ricky demanded.

“Well…that’ll cost ya…” Rudy responded, infuriating Ricky.

“Look, you want a job?! Get your fat ass down here now! You help me, and I take you back as my manager. Deal?” Ricky yelled.

Rudy cackled before responding, “Deal”.

Not long after that call, Rudy and Ricky met privately outside the arena. Ricky poured his heart out to Rudy, a very questionable decision but something Ricky was prone to do. He explained his rollercoaster of emotions with Lucy. He filled Rudy in on everything that had transpired leading up to Rise to Greatness. He went to Rudy for help because he did not know where else to turn. He knew he wanted to end it with Lucy, and he wanted to be emphatic about it. 

Lucy had no problem ignoring Ricky in the past, when she thought Ricky was depressed and still obsessing over her while she dealt with her own personal issues. Now with her life back together and “in control” of Ricky, Lucy would not take kindly to Ricky defying her. Ricky was not very bright, but he knew if he broke it off in the ugly way he wanted to with Lucy, Lucy would be vengeful. Ricky’s legal status in America was tied to his marriage to Lucy. He knew he would be in some trouble in a divorce scenario, which Ricky was looking to pursue.

Lacking viable resources, Ricky turned to his most well-known attorney, Rudy Powell. The deal was pretty simple - Rudy would return as Ricky’s manager and get a percentage of his salary in exchange for his assistance with Ricky’s legal issues. There were likely thousands of better options for Ricky here, but this is Ricky James we are talking about. He is not known for making the best decisions.

Ricky was determined to make a deal regardless, but Rudy gave his best sales pitch, “connecting” with Ricky on a personal level. Rudy spoke poorly of Lucy and women in general. Much like his neighbor Joe used to do, Rudy told Ricky that women were pure evil. He explained to Ricky that this is a “man’s world” and men should be calling the shots, not women. Ricky, having already felt an immense amount of ill will towards Lucy, ate this all up. Though the two look nothing alike and have little in common, Ricky felt he could better connect with Rudy because they were both men. 

The brief meeting ended with the two coming to an understanding that they would continue to stay in contact and work out the details of the manager agreement after Rise to Greatness. All fired up now going into the Battle Royal, we saw Ricky’s frustrations boil over completely after being eliminated from the match. Ricky hit his finishing move, the Art of the Deal, on Lucy. The fans, announcers, and other competitors were in complete shock. Robin Brooks and Aaron Rupp, Ricky’s opponent at Apocalypse, came to Lucy’s defense, but the damage had been done. Ricky ended the relationship with Lucy emphatically, as he had intended.

Hitting such a devastating move on a basically defenseless Lucy was reprehensible, and Ricky was suspended as a result. The suspension didn’t phase Ricky, though. He hadn’t felt as good as he felt after assaulting Lucy in a long time. He felt as though a huge weight was lifted off his shoulders, despite how despicable his actions were. Quickly after returning to in-ring competition, Ricky was sent back home. That didn’t matter to Ricky. What mattered was he had finally sent his message to Lucy. As manipulative and conniving as Lucy was, she didn’t deserve what happened to her. Ricky would disagree, though. That Art of the Deal was payback, in his mind, for the years of teasing and manipulation. 

Ricky was finally “free”, but we’ve been down this road before. Ricky was free from Lucy, but at the expense of being aligned with Rudy Powell once again. Ricky used this time off to continue to plot with Rudy. The two surprisingly got along, relatively speaking. Rudy continued to promise Ricky would be taken care of legally. He would present Ricky in divorce proceedings with Lucy and ensure he would maintain his legal status in America. Rudy convinced Ricky to trust him and for whatever reason, perhaps feeling like a new man after ridding himself of Lucy, Ricky went along with everything.

One of Rudy’s requests was for the two of them to move in together. Ricky was clearly reluctant at first, but again trusted Rudy, in part because Ricky had no experience finding a place to live on his own. His prior home in Boca Raton was secured through Lucy and technically owned by Mike Sanders - Lucy had always played it off like it was her own to Mike. Ricky had essentially been squatting there, and with assistance from Rudy, came to the realization that Lucy would be after the house. Ricky quickly abandoned the home after Rise to Greatness and moved in with Rudy into a one bedroom apartment just outside of Miami. This brings us back to today.

While not an ideal arrangement, Ricky was okay with the apartment because Rudy took care of the finances. Ricky had taught himself how to manage money briefly while on his own, but he was used to someone else taking care of his money, so he deferred back to Rudy. Ricky would make the money for the two, and Rudy would handle paying rent (albeit with Ricky’s money). 

Ricky wasn’t crazy about sleeping on a couch and sharing a bathroom with Powell, but he lived with it. He knew this job requires a lot of travel and he’d be in a hotel just as often as he’d be home. The last few weeks of his suspension had proven difficult, though, as Ricky had to spend more time in the apartment with Rudy.

Rudy: Ric….hello? You there?

Back in the present, Ricky shakes his head to snap out of his reflecting.

Ricky: Yeah, sorry.

Rudy: Good. The car’s waiting for us outside. You ready?

Ricky: Where are we going?

Rudy laughs.

Rudy: You’ll see buddy. It’s a wonderful place. Just the place you need to be.

Ricky shrugs and goes along with Rudy. The two leave the apartment and get into a black car waiting outside for them. A few minutes into the drive, they turn on some questionable looking streets. Ricky feels a little uneasy but ultimately trusts Rudy, who pulls a Big Mac out of his suit and downs the sandwich in two bites, blotting his sweaty forehead with the burger wrapper. Rudy turns to Ricky and laughs.

Rudy: Gotta fuel up, ya know?

Ricky, trying not to be too obvious with his disgust, nods. The car eventually pulls up to a very run-down looking building with a half burnt out neon sign.

Ricky: Rudy what is this?

Rudy: Sweaty Betty’s!

Ricky: Sweat Betty’s?

Rudy: Yeah, the strip joint! Gotta get those juices flowin, ya know?

Ricky: A strip joint? Rudy, it’s 3 pm on a Tuesday….

Rudy: The best time to go!

Rudy quickly exits the car, moving faster than we’ve ever seen him move in his life. Ricky pauses for a minute in disbelief before ultimately following Rudy inside. The two walk past a “bouncer” paying no attention and then are greeted by three less-than-desirable looking strippers.

Strippers in unison: Heyyyy Rudy!

Rudy blushes and waves at the strippers. Ricky looks dumbfounded and turns to Rudy.

Ricky: Popular guy here, huh?

Rudy: What can I say, Ric? The ladies love me!

Rudy approaches the strippers and pulls out his damp wallet. He pulls out a handful of dollar bills and the strippers’ eyes light up. He smacks two of the more overweight strippers on their asses and then slides a dollar bill in between the gap in the third strippers’ teeth. Ricky tries his best not to vomit as Rudy and the three strippers flirt. One of the strippers notices Ricky and turns to Rudy.

Stripper: Ohhhh who’s your friend?

Rudy laughs.

Rudy: That’s my associate….first timer.

Strippers in unison: Ooooooooooooooo

Ricky, clearly put off, tries to avoid the situation and change the subject.

Ricky: Do you have a bathroom I can use or something?

The strippers turn to Rudy and one whispers in his ear.

Stripper: Did he say “back room”?

Rudy looks at the stripper then back at Ricky and grins before turning back to the girls.

Rudy: Oh yeah….he needs the back room.

Two of the strippers smile then approach Ricky. Before he can refuse, they grab him by the arms and bring him towards the “back room”. Rudy follows the group with the third stripper.

We won’t go into much more detail here. Basically, Rudy pays a surprisingly low amount of money for a toothless stripper to give him a blowjob. Ricky is reluctant to go along the whole time, but eventually gives in and allows the two overweight strippers to blow him as well.

Twenty minutes after entering the club, Rudy and Ricky make their way out, Rudy making sure he says bye to “his” girls.

The details weren’t important here, but this was the first time in Ricky’s life that he had gone that far with one woman, much less two…even Rudy paid for it (with Ricky’s money). Ricky had experienced something in his life he had never experienced before, thanks to Rudy.

In the car on the ride back, Ricky has a gleam in his eye. Rudy notices this and grins.

Rudy: Pretty good, huh?

Ricky can’t muster any words, but smiles and nods his head.

Rudy: Remember Ric, women are good for some things. Not many, but some things. Those girls know their place in life. They are there to please us. And when they do a good job, we can reward them. But remember, they are EXPECTED to please us.

Ricky keeps smiling but is still speechless, staring blankly ahead.

Rudy: Bet Lucy never did THAT for ya, huh?

Ricky, keeping the goofy smile on his face, shakes his head no.

Rudy: Hahaha, that’s what I thought. She’s an evil one, Ric. She doesn’t know her place in society. But don’t worry, bud.

Rudy pats Ricky on the shoulder.

Rudy: She’s gone now.

Rudy smiles at Ricky, who is still in his post-ejaculation trance. Ricky slowly comes back to reality over the course of the ride back home. Rudy, who had been creepily watching Ricky the entire time, again puts his hand on Ricky’s shoulder.

Rudy: Ready for tonight?

Ricky: Wh…what’s tonight? Do we get to go back to Betty’s?

Rudy cackles.

Rudy: We can’t afford the night special, Ric. Not yet. Once you are champion again. Tonight is about sending a message to Socialist Shaun Cruze and Rupp the Cuck.

Later that evening….

Rudy Powell, wearing his trademark sweaty suit and a spiffy new American Flag tie, sits at a table next to Ricky James, wearing an American Flag polo shirt. The two appear to be in a common office area in their apartment, sitting in front of a laptop with a webcam. Rudy turns to Ricky, asks if he’s ready, and Ricky nods. Rudy then starts a livestream.

Rudy: Good evening American SCW fans. Thank you for joining the most Patriotic team since the American Revolution, Ricky James and Rudy Powell! We are here to address some very troubling issues we have seen in recent weeks within what we now call Sociliast Communist Wrestling. I will address the “federation” and the “leadership” as a whole, and then the new and improved American Hero Ricky James will discuss his pathetic excuse for an opponent at Apocalypse, Aaron Rupp the Cuck. But before we get to the “man” Ricky James is going to embarrass this weekend, let me start with Socialist Shaun Cruze. Mr. Cruze, you claim to be British, but I have it on good authority you are actually from Cuba, which should not come as a surprise. With a name like “Cruze”, you aren’t fooling anyone. Now look, I am all for foreigners coming to America for a better life. After all, this is by far the greatest country in the world. What I am NOT okay with is immigrants coming to this country to spread their communist propaganda and ruin this great country of ours! It is obvious over the last few weeks that Communist Cruze has been brainwashed by his idol Fidel Castro, as he has ruled over SCW like a dictator. Suspending Ricky James for performing a wrestling move on a fellow SCW competitor is beyond unfair. It is unconstitutional and un-American. The only explanation for this, Mr. Cruze, is that you hate America. You hate people who stand up for this great country. You hate anyone who dares to go against your radical left-wing agenda. Well I have bad news for you, pal. The dynamic duo of Patriots is coming after you. We’re coming after you in the courtroom AND in the wrestling ring. Ricky James’ suspension is the biggest miscarriage of justice in American history. Ricky James did NOT receive a fair trial as is promised to EVERY American in the United States Constitution. This isn’t Cuba, buddy. This isn’t Venezuela. This is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. People have what we call FREEDOM in this country. True Americans like Ricky James should not and will not be subject to the rule of a dictator. This is beyond SCW. This is about Americans’ freedoms being in jeopardy. This is a serious matter that I intend to take to the highest courts. Take this as a warning, Mr. Cruze. We WILL NOT REST until Ricky James has his FAIR day in court, and we plan to sue you for everything you are worth!

Rudy pauses and starts coughing uncontrollably. Ricky tries to help by patting Rudy on the back. Rudy, still coughing, motions for Ricky to grab something under the table. Ricky turns and pulls a 2 liter bottle of Mountain Dew out. Rudy’s eyes light up as he grabs the bottle, opens it, and begins to chug. He downs about half the bottle before slamming it down on the table burping loudly.

Rudy: Ahhhh…sorry about that. I get passionate when I talk freedom. As I was saying…this suspension is completely unwarranted. And to make matters worse, this Rupp character, I assume a Communist sympathizer, is allowed to put his hands on Ricky James with ZERO repercussions? Really, Cruze? How is that fair? And then you double down by granting Rupp a match against my client? How is that legal? I’ll tell you what - it’s not. It’s not legal in America. Maybe it is in Cuba, but not in America. So in addition to the lawsuits you will face regarding the unjust punishment and slander of Ricky James, we will also challenge the validity of this “match” at Apocalypse. Apocalypse….a fitting name, because this will be the beginning of the end of your regime. Now while we do not accept this match as an officially legal match, we do intend to be there, in New York City, this Sunday night. This won’t be about a “wrestling match”. This is personal for Ricky. And I’ll let Ricky take it from there.

Ricky nods at Rudy, who opens the bottle of Mountain Dew again and proceeds to chug the remainder.

Ricky: Thanks, Rudy. Well, well well. Aaron Rupp. Rupp the Cuck. I know you’re supposed to be the “veteran” here, but your behavior at Rise to Greatness says otherwise. I’d like to address your actions, but I have a few questions first. Number one - who the hell do you think you are? Number two - why the hell are you sticking your nose in my business? And number three - do you have any idea what I have been through? Can you please explain to me why you felt the need to attack me at Rise to Greatness, completely unprovoked? And don’t give me that crap you have been spewing on Breakdown every week. What happens between myself and that cunt I used to hang out with is between us, not you. Yes I had some women issues, but I took care of them. The fact that you felt the need to get involved, the need to “play hero”, really speaks volumes. Going back to my first comment….I don’t know much about you…before Rise to Greatness I had no idea who you were…but it is apparent you have never been with a woman intimately. You claim to be married, but I don’t buy it. Your kids? Obviously someone else’s. I don’t care what type of charade you’ve played in your career. I don’t care what you’ve said or what type of phony life you claim to have. Your little “white knight” stunt at Rise to Greatness says it all. You’re the type who wants to come across as the “good guy”. A “gentleman”. Let me speak from some personal experience here. That gets you nowhere in life. It admittedly took me a while to realize this, but trying to be the “good guy” does nothing but feed into the manipulative evils of women. Again, I’m a bit surprised that a veteran like yourself hasn’t realized this yet. Women are no good, and the fact that you “came to the aid” of a woman you didn’t even know is extremely troubling to me.

Ricky shakes his head.

Ricky: You need some help. You’ll realize the error of your ways soon enough. Now had it been some random woman, fine. I’d just feel sorry for you. But it wasn’t. You stuck your nose in MY business. You made this personal for me. So I guess I’ll have to teach you a few lessons this Sunday. First, you’ll find out what happens when you dedicate your life to appeasing women who are only there to take advantage of you. And also, more importantly, you’ll find out that attacking me was the biggest mistake of your life. You’re lucky your buddy Cruze abused his power and unjustly, as Rudy said, suspended me. But the suspension only delayed the beatdown I’m going to give you. It only made me stew longer. It only made me think about what a pathetic excuse for a “man” you are and how badly I want to show you what a real man is. Again, Rudy already said it best. This is not a wrestling match we have at Apocalypse. This is a hard life lesson you are about to find out. If you thought what I did to Lucy at Rise to Greatness was bad, just wait for what I have in store for you this Sunday.

Rudy pats Ricky on the shoulder as James intensely looks into the screen.

Ricky: I’m glad we aren’t considering this an official match. What I am going to do to you, Mr. Rupp, wouldn’t be legal in a sanctioned match. I’m going to do to you what you pay real men to do to your wife while you watch. We get to play a little game of role-reversal this weekend, Aaron. Except this time, instead of being Rupp the Cuck, you get to play the role of your “wife”. I’ll be the one destroying you, and my friend Rudy here will get to sit back and watch. I can’t guarantee Rudy will enjoy watching as much as you enjoy watching other men fuck your wife, but I can gurantee I’m going to put on a show. And Cruze, I hope you enjoy the show. After Apocalypse, you’ll wish your phony suspension was indefinite. Unfortunately for you, Ricky James is back, and here to stay.

Rudy grabs Ricky’s shoulder again and grins.

Rudy: That’s right, folks. Communist Cruze, Rupp the Cuck, and all of you sheep who follow this joke of a federation…be warned. But for all the true Patriots out there, worry no more. Ricky James and Rudy Powell are back and better than ever. And we WILL. MAKE. SCW. GREAT. AGAIN!

Rudy cackles and Ricky grins for a few moments before Rudy closes the laptop.

Ricky: So…how was that?

Rudy: Excellent, Ric…I’ve taught you well.
[Image: QEi4Ejt.png]

1x SCW Television Champion

Wins:12 (Jobber, Jobber, Derek Adonis, Konrad Raab, Blake Mason, Tommy Valentine, Kelsai Adamson-Mason [TV Title win], Jay Gold [title defense], Maria Salvatore [title defense], Ace Marshall [via DQ], Gavin Taylor, Cid Turner/Selena Frost/Purity Pixie [w/Ace and Kandis, Trios 2021, pinned Purity])

Losses: 8 (Gavin/Powers, Jay Gold, Asher Hayes, Last Laugh 2020 Battle Royal [Last eliminated by Asher Hayes], Crystal Zdunich [TV Title loss], Retribution 2021 Scaffold Scramble, RTG 2021 TLC Match for Adrenaline Title, UA 2021 EC for Adrenaline Title)

Messages In This Thread
Ricky James vs. Aaron Rupp - by Konrad Raab - 09-22-2022, 02:41 AM
RE: Ricky James vs. Aaron Rupp - by Ricky James - 09-23-2022, 05:21 PM
RE: Ricky James vs. Aaron Rupp - by Ruppy - 09-24-2022, 07:04 AM
RE: Ricky James vs. Aaron Rupp - by Ruppy - 09-26-2022, 10:02 PM