Konrad Raab vs. Christy Matthews
Chicago, Illinois. Thursday 22nd September (Off-Camera)

I just got home after some intense days with AJ at the Charlotte Roval track to get me to practice as much as possible when the race takes place a week after Talladega, where I had many successes. However, as soon as I got in my home with my case and Frankie. Frankie at first went straight over to Luiza as he licked all over her hand and panted like he was so happy to see his mother again. It had been a while since I had been home; a day after Bristol was the last time I saw my home.

It was nice to come home, and as Frankie wandered off to the garden as Luiza allowed the sliding doors to be open, I got behind her and kissed her cheek before turning to her and kissing her right on her lips. I held her hand, smiling to myself; hey, I might be a piece of shit in general, but when it comes to my wife, I'm a different man.

Although I couldn't stop thinking of violence, it was all I wanted to do at times and what's scary is I dream of causing more violence than anyone has ever gone. As I tried to take her hand up to the bedroom to, you know what couples do, Luiza stopped, standing there as if she didn't want to spend time together as a couple; she shook her head, knowing she had other plans.

Luiza Doe: "As much as I love the affectionate you've shown me since we got married, you need to see someone."

Konrad Raab: "I don't know if I want to see my psychologist because I fucking love what I'm doing right now. I've got a violent streak, and I'm enjoying the living hell out of it."

Luiza Doe: "I personally love this new you now, but you have other plans to attend to. It wasn't my idea first of all. I suggest you go down to your special bedroom and see for yourself because you deserve this reward, while I spend time with Frankie and take him off for a walk. Oh, and take your mace with you, there will be a reason, and I left it on the kitchen table."

I couldn't possibly think who else wanted to see me. It couldn't have been Dakon or AJ; they are guys, and they wouldn't want to reward me, nor was AJ showing off his son or treating him like a son. So I shrugged and went to the kitchen to pick up my mace. As I did, I walked downstairs without knowing what I would get into and why I needed my mace with me. I opened the door and closed it behind me.

Lady in black spandex: "Hello, my sexy schnitzel."

The girl who was the only former member of The Jackals never stabbed me in the back, making me hate the entire world. It was the one girl I hadn't seen for the last few months, a big part of my life, and Luiza, a girl I've always enjoyed my time with, the one and only Minerva. I licked my lips, sat straight on the bed next to her, and placed the mace next to me.

Konrad Raab: “Hello my sexy bunny. How're things with you?"

Minerva: "Perfect, my handsome devil."

Konrad Raab: "I have a lot of shit going on now with my careers and treating Luiza like a princess. I want to do things that are best for her, and if I feel like I'm letting you and Luiza down, I apologise."

I had no idea why it was my first instinct to apologise to Minerva if I felt I let Luiza down, maybe because I was surprised to see her and the last few visits we had, it was to discuss my problems, but Minerva shook her head and slapped me on the back of my head.

Minerva: "You are ridiculous; you've done nothing wrong. Luiza told me you've been a great husband to her and protecting every move."

Konrad Raab: "You surprised me, that's all. I didn't expect to see you or know you were here."

Minerva: "Because I told Luiza not to tell you, and as she said, it wasn't her idea for me to come. You've done nothing wrong. In fact, I came to compliment you. What you're doing in Supreme Championship Wrestling right now is something that gets my huge approval. I knew you had this violent, animalistic streak in you. You're becoming more violent, and Minnie loves the new and improved Konrad."

Konrad Raab: "Beating people is all I want to do, and it's all because of my new friend I found in my garage, my flanged German mace. I never go anywhere without it because it's a part of my family legacy. My grandfather used this thing when he fought on horses in medieval times and wanted me to keep it, or at least that's what my mum said."

It was the only thing apart from my mum, my twin brother and my sister I got left that was attached to my family, and because my grandfather loved and respected me so much, he wanted me to keep this item. But I love the fact that Minerva came back into my life. I loved Minerva a lot, but not as much as Luiza anymore.

Minerva: "That's what I love about you right now. You're not going out there and talking shit like you used to. You aren't ranting and raving as you used to on social media; you've completely changed, and I, for one, like this new Konrad. I love how you aim to go and kill. Sometimes you go a bit too far, but attacking James Evans as you did, I admit, turned me on a bit. Your new friend seems a heavy, awesome-looking weapon in person. I want to lift it."

So I allowed Minnie to lift it for a bit, and she wielded the weapon like I usually do in the ring, and that got me a little fired up a bit, especially since it's only been her and Luiza who've touched the weapon. I don't count Christy; she didn't deserve to touch it and didn't get my permission to do so. She placed it down next to me as I spoke with a sadistic smile on my face.

Konrad Raab: "See, Minnie, I do listen to you. Did it take me time to understand? For sure, but I wanted to grow and improve myself and had to after losing that Underground title. I never sought to go and get it right away; I wanted to prove how violent I could get. I proved to the world that I don't need a fucking manager to tell me what to do. I went out there and hurt people."

Minerva: "Which I love. That's what I came to tell you, and I know we've had some issues last time, but you've learned from them, and you've become a better person and a better wrestler. I love your brutality, and even Luiza is growing to love this new you too. This is what you should've done the entire time you've wrestled in SCW."

Konrad Raab: "Honestly, I love going out there and doing my own fucking thing. Talking about what I would do and all that crap wasn't getting me anywhere. I needed to show wrestlers my real threats, and the mace was the missing ingredient. I only want to be violent, Minnie. I eat, sleep, breathe and drink violence, especially blood. I was never satisfied with the win because I didn't do violent and bloody shit to her."

It still ate me up. I was unable to get Christy's blood dripped all over her fucking body, and I didn't care if this was a boring regular match, I would always find a way to fuck her up, even beating her down with my fists to a point she'll be blooded all over the ring and I will laugh and smile at it. I loved the idea Deanna gave me, injuring Christy Matthews. It was brilliant because if I did that, it would show a sign that wrestlers see me for what I truly am. It only made Minnie happy. I never felt better; my body was telling me to kiss her. So I did.

Minerva: "You haven't lost your passion for love, it seems, but you certainly gained a lot more of a violent killer streak in you."

Konrad Raab: "No, not losing my love for you. What I regret was pissing you off in the first place. You would've been in Luiza's position if you had been more committed. I would've done anything for you."

Minerva: "I know. I love my sexy schnitzel getting so angry and aggressive to beat the shit out of James Evans. I loved everything about it. More so, I never thought you could handle the punishment you were getting. Sure your body couldn't handle the beatings you were giving anymore, but that Christy bitch will pay."

Konrad Raab: "Damn right she will, stupid cow having to bring James Evans for protection. At the same time, I've been tackling these two independently, with no manager or other wrestlers helping me. I love pain, and it's all thanks to you. I listened to your wisdom and how I embraced my violent streak. I want to feel psychical pain, and I love it. It beats being in pain mentally. When I saw blood from James Evans's back, I collected a piece of it and wiped it on my chest before getting a small tissue to collect and place on the blood wall of fame."

Minerva smiled every time I spoke violence and how much I wanted to hurt people. Suddenly for the first time in a long time, we kissed and went down in bed together as I smiled, loving her company. When we kissed, it was just like the good times, although I know Minerva will see a hell of a lot more scars than she has seen in me. Her touch was so good that I almost forgot about violence until she brought it up. The good thing was even when Luiza and I got married, the only agreement we changed in the wedding was for me to continue fucking Minerva.

Minerva: "Oh, my sexy schnitzel, you're covered in scars; you love to take a massive beating, it seems. You're my devil deathmatch king. You're a monster, and I love to fuck monsters."

Konrad Raab: "You have no idea how satisfying it is to be known as a monster in the wrestling ring. How good it feels when people fear me. How good it feels to unleash destruction and violence in the ring. I dream of injuring every wrestler, even sleeping in my dreams about it. How I wanted to; oh god, that's so good."

Minerva: "I wanted to test you to see how far you'd go with pain, and you've passed the test. There is one thing Luiza said that I agree with, you must find a way to kiss her in public. She wants you to do what your best friends do because she wants you to show love to her. Also, I love this mace, looks really sharp and aims to destroy your enemies. Looks heavy, but you seem relaxed right now."

Konrad Raab: "I can't because my cover would be blown, and I would be exposed. I keep my wrestling and racing life separate from relationships. Please hurt me more with your bites."

I was always begging to be hurt as she bit harder, and I sighed with pleasure instead of screaming in pain as many people do, and it led us to do the one thing we've not done for a long time, having sex. When we did, I took tablets for my rapid eye movement disorder issues before I fell asleep because I never thought the amount of pain Minerva gave to me felt so wonderful.

I may have collapsed, but it was more my body, but I could withstand any pain. I knew I could fear attacking Minerva, but she always told me she'd slap me and hurt me if I ever had my Rapid Eye Movement issues. But I didn't as Minnie relaxed me.

-------------------------------

Chicago, Illinois. Friday 23rd September (On-Camera)

It's that time again when I'm back in my abandoned home where you all know what it looks like by now and never get into it with the number of times I come here. Still, for some reason, the smell of blood has gotten stronger here, maybe it's paint blood made in the materials I brought lately, but it smells a lot better for me. Speaking of blood, I had James Evans patch of blood collected with the other victims that feared my wrath of pain, even with my special weapon with me. This weapon can do a lot of damage, and I loved it. I sit on the wooden chair with red paint all over it and the floor covering it. I love that I brought this place a year ago, and nothing has changed.

Konrad Raab: “I know what you brainless twats are going to think, I tapped out to a stupid bitch Deanna Frost, and it comes down to being a tactician. While I wouldn't have felt a bone snap anyway, if I come to work that I can't walk, I'd be out for some time, unable to cause bleeding and pain I want to give to a soft bitch like Christy Matthews who had to suddenly side with James Evans for some god damn reason. You two make me fucking sick.”

I pretended to make vomiting noises as if I was really sick because these wrestlers needed fucking friends, needing other wrestlers or managers to satisfy themselves. However, I wouldn't bet a dollar that SCW staff are planning to get me a manager I never needed. I'm bigger than that and needed to stand out from the rest, and I currently do. I got my mace in front of me.

Konrad Raab: “However, I'm focusing on a bitch this time around. I fucking wish this match wasn't a boring regular match where I can't do a significant amount of damage to you. You must think you've gotten really fucking lucky as of late, attacking me when I attacked your loyal friend that wanted to face you. But we are not done. I'm not satisfied with pinning you to win a match. No, I needed to do more to a so-called previous SCW champion. Yet, you haven't wrestled like you were on top at all.”

I spit on the floor from the disgust I saw within Christy, knowing she hadn't done very much apart from the last show where she got me down, despite I fucking love pain and loved if she smashed my head in with the steel pipe that looked like a part from my NASCAR cars I have either in the Xfinity or the Cup Series races.

Konrad Raab: “Oh, alright, I give you some fucking positivity even though it's all bullshit, but OK, you got me down, but it took a lot of hits for you to do so. You did it, and you gave me a tough time in the ring, I guess, from the previous battles,  not that anyone cares about it because you don't deserve respect, not when you've been so god damn soft. Not when the only offence you had was when I attacked someone. You've not beaten me on your own.”

It was the truth as I drank more water from my metal bottle of water, poured the first lot of paint all over my body, and loved the sticky paint that goes on my body as I was covered with dripping red paint or blood in my mind when I wrestled.

Konrad Raab: “I'm not satisfied with winning a match without busting you wide open. I want blood; I want to crush your fucking body part, which is the creativity Frost brought out of me. You saw the damage I'm capable of doing with James Evans. I've barely spoken, just taking action on things. Didn't it work when I called your kid and your shit excuse for a mother role out in the open? I did it so I could face you, so you could beat the shit out of me. This match will change to an Underground rules match because we are so past the regular match bullshit, and there's nothing more I want to do than strike you with this mace.”

I smirked as I got into the dark stuff. I dream every single night of destroying my enemies, which was every single person on this roster, even classifying Hudson and Williams as my enemies. Nobody was my friend around here, and I wasn't going to be friends with them anytime. This is a sport, and we're sometimes meant to have hatred. I drank some water.

Konrad Raab: “You have no idea how much I want to beat the shit out of you, Christy. You make me sick with the fucking stories of your wrestling past. Nobody gives a flying fuck what you've done, only when I messed with your fucking head and you're unable to beat me. You act like you have chaos in you, but it's only when I attack wrestlers that you bring a weapon with you. You don't want to be violent, you don't want to be chaotic because if you were, you would've challenged me for the Underground title, but Lucas Knight abandoned you; why is it you've not put all that hatred on him stabbing you in the back? It's why now I refuse to ever be in tag matches again. You can't trust anyone in wrestling.”

I always believed that tag team matches should be banned because they are worthless; they are only there, so they can hold hands and wrestle together because people in a team can't wrestle. I looked at the lights being on, but I turned my LED light before I turned the main lights off.

Konrad Raab: “I'm only focusing on what happens now, what I do in the current day, because I want to smash your fucking head. I'm an angry maniac that has lost control of everything; even my life is out of control. I'm going to make sure that you never want to face The Ice Blood ever again. This match is served for me to punish, hurt, and destroy you. I want to make you fucking bleed with blood coming out of your skull and body and even punch your heart with my fist. Then I use my mace and destroy you with it. Even to your arm and leg. I enjoy being violent onto you and enjoy seeing you get angry, especially when you couldn't take me down because psychical pain to me is ineffective.”

I scratched my chin, looking directly at the bright green LED light, which was a perfect setting for the camera. I was enjoying my life of being violent and giving this bitch pain and suffering. I sat in silence for a bit, knowing what I was going to say, but I knew I would snap.

Konrad Raab: “Why do you want to be friends with every fucking person you meet? Why can't you be throwing a weapon around to destroy me? Because I wanted blood and suffering. Frost gave me a tip to tackle that I will use a lot more, breaking someone's bone because I will do everything to make sure you'll never ever get up from. I want you to smash my head with the steel pipe; I want you to feel the wrath of my mace to destroy you. I want your blood to beat you like a damaged ragdoll.”

I knew I had to wrap things up very soon since I had to with my dog waiting for me, but I needed to promote the match more as well.

Konrad Raab: “I get to do whatever the fuck I like, and nobody, not even the officials, can, and I never understood why they always hold me the fuck back. I want to destroy you to ensure you will not get away from beating me down, or rather my body was beaten down because I love pain, and I'm immune to it. I will beat you to a bloody pulp Christy because your match with Selena was piss poor, to say the least. Much like you will be a cripple when I'm done with you on Sunday night because the era of Konrad being a brutal and vicious bastard has begun, and it will never end because I love beating people down without saying a word. I love being able to cause you hell and cause you to hate my fucking guts."

I poured more paint on myself and took a bit of a break before I spoke for the last time about the match while blood dripped all over my face.

Konrad Raab: "I want you to beat the shit out of me because I aim to do that with you, only you will be left bleeding. I go out there and seek for your blood. If your friend James dares to come out, I'd beat the shit out of him again too. If he can walk. But I know you won't be tomorrow night when you'll be inside a medical facility. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Ice Blood because you are well and truly fucked when I will make you tap like a little bitch, snapping a body part of yours. I will also use the mace to beat you with as well, and no official is going to stop me."

I was finished as I got up and looked at the camera intensely as I held up the weapon and turned the camera off.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.

Messages In This Thread
Konrad Raab vs. Christy Matthews - by Konrad Raab - 09-22-2022, 02:43 AM
RE: Konrad Raab vs. Christy Matthews - by Konrad Raab - 09-26-2022, 11:58 PM