Kimberly Williams vs. Sarah Wolf vs. Autumn Valentine vs. The One vs. Deanna Frost
OOC: Promo only. I’m sorry guys. I don’t like giving excuses publicly. All I will say is that family emergencies changed my weekend and I had to prioritize what little time I had left.

The Guard Tower

Wow… first title defence as the Underground Champion… and I am up against four other people in a five-way dance. 

I mean, that’s a lot to take in still, even after it was mentioned in the last episode of Breakdown before Apocalypse. Am I worried? Scared? Yep and yep. Because I’m not Kimberly. I’m not going on a tear of who ‘belongs’ here and who doesn’t. After what I am going through right now, I would be a hypocrite if I did.

It doesn’t matter who belongs in this match and who doesn’t! What matters is that you all are here and you all are fighting for the title that I hold right now. And you all are making a claim for it.

Actually, no, that isn’t entirely accurate, is it? I mean, yes, Kimberly has been going on about this title being ‘hers’ and the division ‘belonging’ to her and I will get to that in a second. But you have Wolf and The One both claiming the same thing that Kimberly has for months.

That this world is a world of chaos. That they will be the agents of chaos. That they will tear and bleed and claw and maim and…

Did you two work on your promos together or something? I mean, you can’t BOTH be “THE” instrument of chaos and destruction. You both can’t be the harbinger of pain and death…

Actually, what a find particularly strange is that, for all your talks about chaos this and chaos that, you guys seem more obsessed with being these ‘evil, bloody monsters’ rather than wrestlers. Why? Because the rules disappear? Because you can do whatever you want?

Wouldn’t that be the time to be an SCW wrestler more than ever? Am I missing something here? 

I mean, why One? Wolf? Why do I have to be some Countess Bathory knockoff to exist in this division? Why do I have to craze destruction like Konrad Raab said? Why do I have to carry weapons and seek the evisceration of my opponent to have a place here?

If that was the case, neither Autumn Valentine or I would belong here, and if you’re going to tell the one person in this match with more SCW accolades than ANY of us combined that she doesn’t belong somewhere, then I would call you extremely foolish. I would almost call you stupid. Because that’s how you lose in this business. By underestimating your opponent. 

I am not doing that for either One or Wolf or any of you. Because I understand how the odds are against me tonight. How multi-man matches are ‘the champion’s disadvantage’, where I don’t have to be pinned or made to submit in order to lose the Underground Championship. I know that the odds are extremely against me.

But do you know, between all of you talking about chaos and sharing the same notes about it and being weapons destruction, do you know who’s words upset me the most?

They were yours, Kimberly. To be clear, I’m not offended by you wanting to regain the Underground title. I am glad you found your place in SCW. I am still looking for mine and I am willing to fight like hell to do so. I’m not upset you want this title back. 

No… I am upset because you declared that I have nothing to prove anything everyone else in this match. Words that were echoed by your mother, Angelica Jones.

Kimberly, I have MORE to prove than anyone else in this match! Think about it! How many people have said that I don’t belong here? How many people have said that I don’t deserve to be Underground Champion? How many people have said that I don’t have what it takes to withstand this world of violence simply because I refuse to be like everyone else with the praise of ‘chaos’ and whatever?!

Konrad? Adam Allocco? You? 

So many people have declared that I don’t belong here or even in SCW. That I’m not ready to take on such challenges. I’m not like you, Kimberly. I don’t have your accolades that you’ve been screaming from the get go. I didn’t ‘resurrect’ this title. I didn’t win multiple title in multiple feds. I’m not Autumn. I don’t have lengthy reigns or nearly every title to my credit. I’m not like Wolf and One with everything to gain and nothing to lose.

I am me. A person that needs to fight this match. Needs to be here. Needs to prove that she can belong in this world, this federation. Needs to prove she can wrestle an accolated-superstar like Autumn. That she can, once more, tangle with the “Queen of the Death Match” and still prove herself capable of holding her own. Prove that she can take the damage and punishment from supposed ‘chaos weapons’ like One and Wolf and keep going!

Kimberly, if there was ever a time to prove my grit, it’s here in my hometown! It’s here in a five-person dance! With every odd and danger against me – here I can prove, finally, that I belong here! That I have a place here! 

And you want me to pass that up because why? I beat you once? Because I’m the champion? How could I ever be that complacent? How could I disrespect the Underground championship by being that dismissive? How could I slap SCW in the face like that if I scoffed like you and declared who was ‘worthy’ and who wasn’t when I, myself, and trying to prove my very worth in this business?!

No, Kimberly, Wolf, Autumn, One… I am not interested in joining your causes and being ‘the most dangerous’. I don’t plan to become ‘the best wrestler’ from this one match tonight. I don’t plan on ‘doing whatever it takes’ to hurt or win or whatever.

No, tonight…. All I am interested in is showing my grit, my heart, my passion, my belief. Showing everything that I can do and endure because…

Because I belong here! I BELONG HERE!

And tonight, I am going to prove it! One way or another!

Checkmate, bitches!
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kimberly Williams vs. Sarah Wolf vs. Autumn Valentine vs. The One vs. Deanna Frost - by SnowQueenSCW - 09-26-2022, 07:58 PM