“Rockstar” Randy Ramon vs. Jamison Logan
Jamison's setup wasn't anything flashy, he was in his apartment, with nothing more than a laptop camera and his back wall. He didn't have anything fancy setup to deliver his promo video for his upcoming match but he liked it that way. It was no different than when he delivered his video for the invitational. He wanted the simplicity, that even though he had been training at the academy, still wanted to have a but of himself and his style in his presentation.

He had his shirt on, hair lightly spiked up and a smile on his face realizing that this was going to be the real deal. This was a wrestling match and not just an over the top battle royal. He needed to be focused and driven like never before.

He wanted a few moments before turning the recorder on and started.

===On camera!===

Jamison: I was not born to do this, I was not destined for greatness.

I was someone who merely was trying to do something out of the ordinary to try and win himself some money for his family to try and continue living, while most people wanted to go dark and try and do illegal things to make that money, I tried using my size I had built up over the years to try and do something different.

Unconventional? Sure, but it was better than the alternative 9f sticking a gun in someone's face and demanding their money.

It was no different than when I decided that my first foray into SCW was spearing the likes of Sammy to help save a friend and her friends. It would have been simpler for me to keep my head down, being inexperienced, and simply avoid any head on collisions but I decided that it was better to help out someone in need because it was something important and something that I stood up for. It was a means for me to be able to pay back for the opportunity that I had been given when I was staring nearly at the bottom of a barrel. I was given the lifeline that most people only dream of, whether it's wrestling or anything else and I wasn't about to just take it for granted.

That's why facing you is no different, Ricky.

You might be as new to the roster as I am but you're certainly no stranger to this business. I could have chosen the path of least resistance and worked my way up slowly, teeing up enhancement talent to try and build myself up but I wasn't interested in taking the long way. I've never hesitated, I didn't hesitate when I first stepped into a ring at the end of the year battle royale when I knew nothing. I jumped right into the fire and starting throwing bombs to make an impression. I wanted to go out there and show people something because I had the opportunity to do so. I wanted to achieve a better result than being eliminated in about 10 minutes but I felt alive for those few minutes and it helped bring me to where I am today.

It was against conventional wisdom for me to run out there and piss off the biggest blow hard in SCW by getting involved with Bree, Datura and Alexis but I knew they needed a hand. I had been focused on helping Bree get ready for her return to the ring that o felt that I couldn't stand by and watch the numbers game be an advantage I had seen that too many times on my life so when my contract was finally finalized just after apocalypse that I wasted no time in finally getting my hands dirty and getting the chance to do something about it.

I’ve never asked for anything easy, if you think that this is going to be an easy match for you, you have another thing coming.

I understand you have your own motives and your own reasons for being here, we all do. I also know that I don't have the most experience but I have been fortunate to find myself in a position where I have been trained by former world champions that have taken my raw talent and ability and have been working to make something even better out of it. Noone has ever given me the opportunity like Amy and the Blackout academy has and I intend to make the most of it. I'm not saying I am about to go on any kind of winning streak but by jumping into the fire, once again, against a man like you ricky, I know that I am going to continue to grow from this whether it is in victory or defeat.

I can only hope that you don't take this lightly, I am not the type that can be pushed over easily and it is not the first time that I have been backed into a corner in my lifetime. My entire life has been about survival and about becoming stronger each and every day, ever since I was told at a young age that I was nothing but weak and pathetic, I have been getting stronger and tougher and taking on any challenge in front of me. It's why I signed up for the battle royal, it's why i ran out against better judgment and speared Sammy and it's why, on Breakdown, I am going to show you and the rest of SCW just why Amy took a chance on me and why Jamison Logan is going to be a name to look out for in the future.

The Code Of The Sith
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Messages In This Thread
RE: “Rockstar” Randy Ramon vs. Jamison Logan - by DeeSizzle - 10-12-2022, 11:58 PM