Jamison Logan vs. The One
November 10th
Ottawa, ON

Jamison finally had a chance to go home for a few days and spend some time with his mother. Being across the pond over in England was a surreal experience for someone who had barely been away from the Rideau Canal, found himself on a whole other continent for the first time in his life. It was special to not only get the win but to take in the experience as well. Maybe not knowing if he would ever have a chance to experience that again, it was something he definitely did not take for granted and having the chance to share his experiences with his mom meant a great deal to him. He hadn't been home since he first left for New Orleans to train at the Blackout Academy, between training and work he never really had a chance to get away for a decent amount. He has wanted to stay focused, thankful and appreciative for what opportunities he's had that he didn't want to take away his focus by going back home beforehand.

Since they were coming back from London and Jamison had notched his first big win in SCW, he was given the chance to finish head back home before things kicked off again. It was a major moment of pride for Jamison, his leap of faith had sprung hope for the wrestling newcomer and that the training had been paying off. He had a chance to catch an early flight so that way he would get home in time for dinner, and surprise his mom with his arrival. He was excited, he wasn't sure if she had a chance to see anything given he'd been away for so long and wanted the chance to be able to talk to her and tell her all the things that had been going on. Him and his mother were close, they only had each other to count on since his dad had abandoned them and left them fending for themselves.

He walked up to the apartment building, he had keys for both because his mom always wanted him to be able to get in at any time and his mom didn't want to be concerned with him getting in. It was perfect for Jamison to surprise her with his arrival. After getting in he slowly made his way up to their floor, he was getting a little excited because he'd never done anything like this before so having a chance to genuinely surprise his mom was something special. When he got to the front door he tried to relax a little but he was getting himself all worked up instead. So he had taken a deep breath and he unlocked the door. He walked in and looked around a minute before his mom had come racing out of the bedroom to see what was going on because she knew that the door was locked and when she saw Jamison’s face she lit up like a christmas tree.

Mom: SON!!!!!! I’m so happy for you!!!!!

She raced over and gave him the biggest hug, Jamison seemed so confused because he had no idea what she was referring to.

Jamison: What are you talking about?

His mom took a second to compose herself before finally telling him how she knew he had won.

Mom: I knew about your big win, I knew you had your big match coming up and I had been saving most of the money that you had been sending me so that when I finally had enough I got myself setup with a new little laptop and got the internet all set up so that way I could be able to watch it. I didn’t want to let you know because I wanted to surprise you and it seems you surprised me instead.

Jamison just laughed, He had been sending her as much as he could while he was working and training so that he could help his mom as much as he could. It generally wasn't much but any little bit he could help send her was going to go a long way in keeping things up for his mom.

Jamison: Well I am glad that you were able to watch it, mom. I had such a great time having the chance to go over to London for the pay per view. I made sure that I brought you back a few things as well because I knew you would love it.

HIs mom smiled, she was just so happy to see her son for the first time in months, which felt like years to her, and actually succeeding in this endeavor. She never would have imagined her son having the opportunity to actually travel anywhere outside of the Ottawa region much less going to another continent.

Mom: You can show me all of those afterwards, we have plenty of time for that. Right now I have supper almost ready so you need to come sit and eat. You must be starving after all that traveling and sightseeing. I've missed you so much.

Jamison: I’ve missed you too, mom, it’s good to be home!

He got comfortable and sat down at the table while his mom got things slowly ready to serve for the two of them. She wasn't expecting him to arrive but always made sure to make a little bit more for herself so everything sort of lined up for her tonight. Having her son back meant a great deal to her and she was really looking forward to hearing about what had been going on for him since he made his debut in SCW and how things were going otherwise. It was a good reset for Jamison after things had been a little hectic. The chance to see his mom after a few months was a good way to get refreshed and to refocus to ensure that getting his first major win wasn't going to be something that took him off his game and kept him humble while he continued his young journey into professional wrestling.

The Code Of The Sith
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Messages In This Thread
Jamison Logan vs. The One - by Konrad Raab - 11-27-2022, 12:20 PM
RE: Jamison Logan vs. The One - by TheOne - 11-30-2022, 07:00 PM
RE: Jamison Logan vs. The One - by TheOne - 12-01-2022, 04:28 AM
RE: Jamison Logan vs. The One - by DeeSizzle - 12-02-2022, 01:01 AM