Twelve Person Tag Match
Cassie had been going through a lot as of late on top of her recent loss to Alexis Quinn, not only was the Aussie Teen struggling to win a third title but the promotion that she had won her first singles title in, MPW, had closed its doors before she could ever get a rematch against Rowan for the TV Title! Now Cassie was one of the twelve competitors competing in the twelve-person tag team match teaming with Bree Lancaster, Datura, Magical Cosmic Princess YUYU, Glory Braddock and Kelsai Anderson to take on James Evans, La Pequena Luz, Amelia Blythe, Polly Playtime. Colleen and Aisling! Can Cassie help her team win?

Cassie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Wednesday the 1st of February 2023, 09:00am

Can this situation get any worse?

So far 2023 has been a dumpster fire for me, losing the MPW TV Title due to bullshit reasons? Check, management refusing to do anything about it? Check, Krystal having to sign with MPW to keep me on track? Check, me being so pissed off about the MPW situation that I forgot to tape a promo for the TV Title Match in SCW? You’d better believe that’s a check.

Ahh well, at least it can’t get any worse! I had just woken up and was at my laptop checking my twitter before I got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast and stuff.

”Things seem to be pretty quiet, at least by wrestling twitter standards.” I commented to myself as I looked through Twitter, then I saw a tweet from La Blanco Tiger, one of my major rivals in MPW. And read through it expecting some trash talk about me and Krystal at the very least. ”Well, with the closure of Modern Pro Wrestling……….” As I read that tweet aloud it woke me up in a hurry and I quickly grabbed my phone upon hearing a text notification, sure enough? There it was, the news that I frankly, never wanted to hear and if I had a drink with me I’d need a replacement keyboard! Without a second thought I called Krystal via FaceTime and my older cousin answered.

”Cass, do you have any idea what time it is?” Krystal asked in a half tired, half annoyed voice. ”I was getting everything ready for the trip out to London.”

”Err, yeah! About that, you might want to save your packing until we leave for Irvine for Climax Control.” I responded earning a confused look from Krystal. ”MPW just sent a mass text to all the talent, they’ve shut their doors effective immediately!”

”WAIT, WHAT?!” Krystal asked before she checked her iPhone’s texts and sure enough, despite being a guest talent, Krystal had gotten the same text. ”Great, I left my pregnant wife here in the US to travel to England with you for the past several weeks for nothing!”

”How do you think I feel?! I busted my ass, nearly nuked all the bridges I had built in MPW, all to get a shot at a title that’s now worth as much as one of Sandie’s dog toys!” I asked as I ran a hand  through my hair and Krystal gave me a sympathetic look as she could tell that I was stressing out about this. ”And don’t even get me started on getting my ribs cracked and my lip busted by Keira for nothing!”

”It’s okay Cassie, we’ll figure this out.” Krystal assured me as I rested my cheek in my hand. ”It’s not like you’re out of work, I know you work for Supreme Championship Wrestling and PWS: Apex among other places, hell this isn’t even the first fed to die on you.”

”I know and what makes it sting even harder than the failed MCW reboot or Vixen Pro is that at least MPW got off the ground! MCW and Vixen Pro only got as far as announcing my first match for their promotions!” I responded with a sigh before I heard scratching at the door which could only mean one thing, Sandie had realized that I was awake and that I had forgotten to let her back in after I went for a late-night bathroom break. ”Gonna have to cut this short Charlotte, Sandie’s realized that I’m awake and mom’s probably got breakfast on.”

”That’s fine, I need to cancel the flight and get a refund sorted out anyway.” Krystal responded with a nod before I stood up to let my puppy in. ”Swing by my place later, we can plan our next move from there with a clear head.”

”Sounds good, I’ll see you then.” I responded with a nod before I hung up, yeah, this situation just got worse!

Krystal’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Wednesday the 1st of February 2023, 16:00pm

Should go without saying really but in the past several hours I’ve not only eaten but gotten dressed, brushed my hair and eaten breakfast and lunch, but the whole situation with MPW was still proving to be a bitter pill for me to swallow.

But now that I’ve had some time to clear my head I travelled over to Krystal’s house! With Sandie at my side because off course.

”Before you ask, no I’m still pissed about how I found out.” I grunted as I followed Krystal into her house and Sandie ran up to Krystal’s two older dogs Garrus (a German Shepherd) and Tali (a female Golden Lab) who were happy to see the young pup. ”Right now I’m weighing my options for a new fed to join.”

”I don’t mean to come off as insensitive or anything but I’m glad I don’t have to worry about that.” Krystal admitted as she lead me to the living room and we sat down. ”I signed with MPW to keep you from going past the point of no return, I can at least say that I succeeded in that before they closed but besides SCW being my main priority, I can understand your frustration, real question is, what do you do now?”

”Been asking myself that all day, all mom could do when I told her was offer her condolences, same goes for Zoey and Becky.” I sighed as the three dogs entered the room, Garrus and Tali went straight to their owner whilst Sandie came up to me and I picked up the pupper before letting on the sofa with me. ”Haven’t even told Keira yet and she’s been my go to for telling people about new developments in my career! Only made an exception for you because you were part of MPW on a guest contract, at least this means you won’t have to have other SCW talent come in and keep Makayla company.”

”True enough, though Makayla did tell me that she enjoyed watching Shane cook.” Krystal responded with a grin before sighing. ”Okay, I think our first priority should be getting you into a fed a bit closer to home than London, my time in MPW may have been short but I did notice how jet lagged you were after each trip we took together.”

”The jet lag wasn’t that bad when you took me with you on those SCW tours of Greece and India last year, but I guess the travels to England did hit me harder.” I admitted as I thought back over the past couple of months. ”Not that I’d trade it for anything, the end of my reign may have been bullshit but MPW was the first fed where I won a singles title!”

”Trust me Cass, it doesn’t matter if you win it by taking the title out of a briefcase or in a massive clusterfuck of a match, you’ll never forget that moment when you just won your first singles title.” Krystal responded with a warm grin before she stood up and walked to the kitchen with her dogs following her. ”You want something to eat whilst you’re here?”

”Never thought you’d ask! I’m starving!” I responded with a grin before I picked up Sandie and followed Krystal into her kitchen.

Cassie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 6th of February 2023, 14:00pm

*promo time*

Oh boy.

”When I was, a young girl, a wrestling promoter, booked me in a massive clusterfuck, he said “Cassie, you’re in a Twelve Person Tag Team Match, good luck” and I spent the rest of the week wondering how the fuck I was gonna promo for this!” I quickly dropped the “Welcome to the Black Parade” parody as I shook my head. ”Seriously! This match is going to be a bigger headache than that time SCW booked me against some person they pulled off the street! Me and five other wrestlers vs. a team of six other wrestlers! How the fuck am I supposed to keep track of who’s on my side?!”

Seriously!

”I guess the only thing I can say is we’ll carry on because welcome to the black parade folks! Yes I like My Chemical Romance, don’t judge me!” I admitted as I shook my head. ”I’m pretty sure I’ve got a picture somewhere around here of fifteen year old me going through my emo phase, and the fact that that was only four years ago somehow makes it worse! ANYWAY, it’s me with a bunch of other wrestlers against a bunch of other wrestlers, what do you expect me to say?”

My headache is getting worse.

”You know what? It’s time I brought out the puppy prop! Sandie, here girl!” I called out to my puppy and the Labrador puppy came running up to me, I picked her up before placing her on my computer desk where she sat down. ”Sandie, how can I promote a match that pits me and five other wrestlers against six other wrestlers?” I asked the puppy who tilted her head to the side in response, I then picked her back up before resting her on my lap. ”See? Even my puppy’s confused and her breed’s one of the smartest out there………” You’d think I’d have learned about not placing my puppy within licking distance of my face by now, NOPE! ”I’m beginning to see why that James Bond bad guy used a vat as his animal prop during a monologue!” I muttered as I put the puppy back on the desk.

It's that simple.

”If nothing else she’s going to get to big for me to pick up eventually but I’ll cross that bridge when I come too it!” I added as I started stroking the puppy. ”Anyway, it’s me, Bree Lancaster, Datura, Magical Cosmic Princess YUYU, Glory Braddock and Kelsai Anderson taking on James Evans, La Pequena Luz, Amelia Blythe, Polly Playtime. Colleen and Aisling! And somehow I’ve gotta pull out a win for Team Aussie in all this madness! At least I can say that I’ve got experience winning clusterfucks because that’s how I won my first singles title!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”And now I’m sad again because that fed where I won my title closed it’s doors last week! And I never got my rematch for said title so yeah, this is gonna sting for a while!” I let out a sad sigh as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”At least I can never get too depressed with my puppy around, right? To my all my fans? In a world of fake queens, be a rebel princess! And too the others in the clusterfuck? Good luck because we’re all gonna fucking need it but I’ll still be entering the match hungry like the wolfe!”

I turned off the camera as the scene fades.
[Image: Cassie_Wolfe_Sig2.jpg?width=812&height=406]

Messages In This Thread
Twelve Person Tag Match - by HardyGirl - 01-31-2023, 08:25 PM
RE: Twelve Person Tag Match - by Braddock - 02-02-2023, 09:07 AM
RE: Twelve Person Tag Match - by Wisteria Waltz - 02-05-2023, 11:56 PM
RE: Twelve Person Tag Match - by Braddock - 02-06-2023, 09:34 AM
RE: Twelve Person Tag Match - by James Evans - 02-06-2023, 05:45 PM
"Welcome To The Black Parade!” - by Cassie Wolfe - 02-06-2023, 09:29 PM
RE: Twelve Person Tag Match - by Datura - 02-06-2023, 09:30 PM
RE: Twelve Person Tag Match - by Wisteria Waltz - 02-07-2023, 12:35 AM
RE: Twelve Person Tag Match - by Jay Gold - 02-07-2023, 12:52 AM
RE: Twelve Person Tag Match - by Simple77 - 02-07-2023, 01:01 AM