Kimberly Williams vs. Owen Cruze
1 of 2
=======

==========
January 28th, 2023
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

Acceptance. It is an odd feeling for someone like Kimberly Williams. Her entire life, from infancy to young adulthood has been nothing but rage and anger, hatred planted inside of her mind courtesy of a woman who took her at birth, trusted to care for her, a woman known as Emma Floreschu. Yet Emma had no interest in raising Kimberly in a loving, motherly fashion. She raised Kimberly to hate. She raised her to be angry with society itself and specifically at her own maternal family. Kimberly was raised from infancy to young adulthood to be a weapon of hate.

She was arrested for kidnapping her identical twin sister Marie Jones. Kimberly’s anger and hatred was so over the top that a judge sentenced her to time in a psychiatric ward. Kim may have been a weapon of hate but she was not stupid. She knew that society had no interest in healing her mind. Society wanted her locked up, to keep everyone else safe from her. She knew that the rest of the civilized world viewed her as a threat. They saw her as dangerous. So the next two years that mental ward became her new home. She did not let her anger boil over as one might expect. Instead she simply gave up. Kimberly assumed that society had given up on her so she gave up on any and all hope. She also gave up on the anger and hatred. What was the point of it all, now?

Things changed when the person whose life she tried to steal, the person who she had kidnapped; her identical twin sister Marie Jones; started visiting her. Marie’s visits shocked Kimberly. It surprised her that this person she had tried to destroy would reach out to try and take care of her, to try and help her. It made no sense to Kimberly. She had been raised to connect with only one emotion; hate. Compassion and love were foreign to her. Yet she had a connection to Marie, outside of the obvious fact of being identical twin siblings. Marie helped her. She was the only one in her family, her real family, willing to reach out. Not even Emma, the woman responsible for Kim becoming who she was, reached out. So why not trust Marie? Why not give this a chance?

From there Kimberly changed still more. She was a being of pure hate, then she became a being of hopelessness, and the next evolution for Kimberly Williams was to become a being of chaos. The Woman Scorned had never been raised in a traditional setting, had never been taught traditional morals or values. She had no idea what love was. Is that what Marie did for her? Was Marie showing love? Kim wouldn’t have known. She knew that Marie helped her. She did feel a strong emotional pain, a pain she would later recognize as guilt. She felt guilt over what she had once did to her twin in kidnapping her many years ago. As a result, Kim felt an obligation to in turn help her twin in any way she could.

Yet here again, Kim had never been raised in a normal manner. So how does a psychopath help her twin?

She, along with Marie, joins Infamous, knowing its a terrible idea, knowing that Marie is making an awful mistake. She becomes Syren and Ravyn’s glorified henchman. Simply because Marie is too. If Marie is going to suffer, Kim should too.

When Marie’s abusive ex-boyfriend returns, wanting Marie back and claiming to be a ‘changed man’, Kim decided to help by impersonating Marie, going out on a date with this abusive ex, and murdering him in a back alley so that he couldn’t return to Marie’s life.

When Marie ended up sucked into a strange religious cult, Kim infiltrated the cult, pretending to be Marie, so that she could find out what was going on.

Marie felt wronged by SCW and decided to walk out, so Kim walked out as well, even though she knew damn well that Marie was in the wrong.

For the longest of times the deranged ginger never quite grasped the idea of what it meant to be loving and compassionate. She didn’t quite understand what it meant to help those closest to her. Kim just helped in her own unique, chaotic way. It was all she knew. She knew chaos. Chaos had been fair to her when life and society was unfair. Chaos never gave up on her when society had given up on her.

Now Kimberly is undergoing yet another evolution.

The Woman Scorned and reigning SCW Underground Champion is sitting on a sofa in the Boston, Massachusetts home of her identical twin sister Marie Annabelle Jones. Her twin’s home is in a lavish, wealthy neighborhood and, as you can expect, the home itself is very upscale. Kimberly isn’t used to this kind of luxury. She probably never will. That is one aspect of who she is, one aspect of her personality, that will probably never change. Kimberly grew up in the wilderness, off the grid, barely surviving. She lived on the streets for awhile, barely surviving. To this day her house is a dump, most would call it a garbage heap, in the poorest of neighborhoods. Kim could afford more; she just doesn’t want it.

Williams is wearing torn denim jeans and a black German flag print “Oktoberfest” t-shirt. She is barefoot. Sitting on the floor playing a video game is her nephew, Sean Connor Jones. Kimberly is spending quality time with her nephew while her sister, Sean’s mother Marie, is out running an errand. This is just one sign of the latest evolution of Kimberly Williams. She started out as a weapon of hatred, she became a being of hopelessness, she grew into an agent of chaos, and now more and more she feels as if she actually fits in. She is slowly starting to feel as if this family, this family she once tried to destroy, is really HER family.

And it scares her. It scares the shit out of her. But she can’t let her nephew see the fear. She doesn’t let anyone see the fear. This is why she keeps up the facade of chaos, the front of being a lunatic fringe maniac. It is best for all if they do not know what is really going on inside of her head. If they knew, they might lock her up again.

“Come on! Get him! Yeah!” Sean shouts at the television set, the set that displays his video game. Kim, just out of curiosity, sits up to see what he is playing. She sees a big muscular guy beating up one some smaller man with some type of weapon. Kim furrows her brow.

“What is that, squirt?”

“Grand Theft Auto.”

“And who are you in this picture? The guy getting killed or the guy doing the killing?”

“Me? Oh uh…I’m…” Sean is clearly nervous. Kim can tell that he doesn’t want to admit to anything. She winks playfully at him.

“Oh c’mon, little man. You can tell me. I promise not to tell your mom.”

“Uh, ok…well, I’m playing the murderer.”

“That’s my boy!” Kim shouts proudly. “So you just run around stealing shit, killing people, and all that jazz?”

“Yeah, pretty much.”

“So a game of gratuitous violence. Sounds like wholesome entertainment.” Kim tilts her head to one side as she watches Sean resume the game play. She judges it skeptically as she watches Sean steal a car and then run over some people. Kim shakes her head. “No, no, no, all wrong.”

“Huh?” Sean asks curiously.

“First of all, that first guy you killed, with the wrench…”

“It was a pipe.”

“Whatever. Point is, you shouldn’t have needed that many swings of a pipe to kill a guy. One good shot to the head could cave in his skull. Secondly, driving around in a vehicle like a maniac should cause a lot more damage. Just ask Adam CoCo and The Onesie.”

“What?” Sean pauses the game and turns around to look at his aunt curiously. Kim just shakes her head.

“Ignore everything I said, kiddo. I’m probably a bad influence.” She points at the game. “Just make sure that thing is off when your mom gets home. I know she is a bit of a prude but she loves ya, so trust her judgment, ok?”

“Will do, Aunt Kim.”

Sean returns to playing his video game. Sean Jones is Marie’s first and so far only child. He was the result of a rape. Marie chose to keep the child and raise him on her own. Marie has been a single mother for as long as Kimberly can recall and has been doing a great job at it. Kim doesn’t even know she manages to pull it off. Marie was never prepared for motherhood, it was just thrust upon her. And she has done a marvelous job. Marie is an excellent mother. Marie has never been SCW World Champion but she can say she is an excellent mother.

In less than a week Kimberly Williams could become SCW World Champion. That is a possibility. But motherhood? Kim looks at Sean and imagines if he were her child. Kim instantly realizes that any child she bore, she would just fuck up their lives. She would ruin them royally. She would probably ruin them the same way Emma ruined her. That or maybe she would end up giving them away like her own biological mother, Angelica Jones, gave her away. It would create resentment and hard feelings that would fester, just like her own relationship with Angelica. A relationship that has only now begun to feel like a legitimate mother-daughter bond.

Marie can be a mother. Good for her. Kim would not want to subject another living being to the harsh reality of having to deal with Kim as a mother. Still, despite all of this, Kim feels a strange sensation. It is yet another feeling that she has never felt before in her life. Sean loves her. Kim still doesn’t have a firm grasp on the definition of love, but she does know Sean loves her. She also knows Sean trusts her. This young life trusts her and loves her. Something about that makes her feel happy.

Kimberly is quickly snapped out of her reverie when she hears the front door; first unlocking and then opening up. Kim turns as she hears the door shut. She signals for Sean to get rid of the game and he quickly turns Grand Theft Auto off. Kim watches as her twin sister, Marie Jones, walks into the living room. In a big contrast to the very laid back look of Kim, Marie is wearing a black pencil skirt, sheer black nylons, black open toed high heel pumps, and a red silk blouse.

“My sweet and adorable sister!” Kim says in a sickeningly sweet tone. “You are home so soon!”

“Yes, that errand didn’t take as long as I thought. What’s wrong?” She looks at Sean and then at Kim. “You two weren’t up to no good, I hope?”

“No mom! We were behaving!”

“Yeah, we were just about to watch Friday the 13th, the original with Betsy Palmer. Afterwards we were gonna play Strip Monopoly.”

“Hardy har har,” Marie says, rolling her eyes. Kim grins from ear to ear. Marie looks back at her son. “Sean, why don’t you go upstairs? Your Aunt Kim and I need to talk.”

“Aunt Kim isn’t in trouble is she?” Sean says, sensing there is trouble. “We weren’t doing anything.”

“Just go.”

Sean nods and quickly runs off. Kim turns and smiles sheepishly at her sister. “Ok, I was joking about the Strip Monopoly bit, but you gotta admit Friday the 13th IS a classic!”

“That’s not what we need to talk about.” Marie remarks as she makes her way to the sofa. Jones sits down next to her identical twin and then sighs. “Ok, I just got back from the police.”

“Really?” The face of The Woman Scorned lights up like a Christmas tree. This definitely peaks her interest. “It’s about time that the boys in blue figured it out. What did they find out?”

“You’re not going to like it.” Marie shakes her head.

“I’m a big girl. I can take it.”

“Kim, the police have basically ruled out any and all of your theories. They even ruled out domestic terrorism.”

“What?!” Kim is genuinely stunned. But that look quickly turns into anger. “So they’re running with the stupid crazy fan theory?”

“Yes.”

“Bullshit!”

Kim’s anger is very noticeable. She rarely gets this mad this quickly. But her family is involved and she is fiercely protective of them. This goes back to an attack months ago. Well, Kim views it as an attack. The police are not sure what to call it. All they know is that Marie received a letter supposedly from a fan and that letter contained some sort of powder, a drug that made her very sick. Lucky for her it wasn’t enough to kill her, but it was certainly enough to make her suffer. The police from the very beginning felt it was a random act by a crazy fan. Even Marie tends to agree with that theory. But Kim’s gut instincts tell her otherwise.

“They ruled out everything else, Kim.”

“Like hell they did.” Kim snarls. “I bet the assholes didn’t even try.”

“I wish you would just trust the authorities on this one, Kim. You really shouldn’t be stressing yourself out over this, especially when you’re so close to your world championship opportunity.”

“That stupid title is secondary to you.” Kim answers coldly. “Whoever this is that did this, they’re not done. They’ll be back to finish you. When they’re done with you, they’ll come after my nephew if they know about him. Then they’ll go after mom.”

“Kim…” Marie’s voice trails off. She looks pale. “…stop talking like that. You’re scaring me.”

“Good. You should be scared, because despite what the police said, this isn’t over.”

“How do you know?”

“Did you read the letter?” Kim asks. Marie sighs and nods her head.

“Of course I did. I thought it was just a harmless fan letter.”

“I read it too.” Kim rises up off of the sofa. “That’s why I know this isn’t over.”

Kim turns and begins walking away. “Kim! Wait! What does that mean?!” Kim hears her sister but ignores her. Marie wouldn’t understand. How could she understand? She had a normal childhood. She was raised to be a proper, normal, human being. Kim was raised to be a weapon of hatred and rage. Domestic terror, poison powder in letters, that’s exactly the kind of thing Kim would have done. It was the type of tactic Emma had taught her.

This isn’t over. Not by a long shot.

==========
January 29th, 2023
Wilderness of Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

It is dusk; that time just as the sun has gone down but the light is not yet completely gone from the sky. The darkness of the night has not yet completely taken hold. The Massachusetts air is a bitter cold and Kimberly Williams can feel it down to her bones as she marches through the wilderness, through the thick forrest of trees. This forrest does not provide much protection from the elements, therefore The Woman Scorned must protect herself by other means; namely her attire of thick warm pants, black boots, a black sweater, and a black leather jacket. Even with the layers of clothing she is wearing, Kim still feels the cold that surround her and she knows that it will ony get worse as the dark slowly but surely creeps in, as the night slowly but surely takes over from the day. Luckily for her, Kimberly knows exactly where she is going, for she has made this trip many times before. She knows that she is close to her destination. It will not be long. She knows this wilderness better than anyone else, for it was in this forest, this wilderness, that she was raised.

Emma Floreshcu, the woman who had taken her at birth to raise, had built a cabin out in these woods. It was there that Kim was twisted into the hateful being she grew into. It was in that cabin that she grew to learn violence and brutality. Instead of learning what normal girls her age learned, Kim was taught battle strategy and tactics. Kim was brainwashed into believing that Emma cared for her and that her own family, the Jones family, did not care for. She was told that they did not love her and that they had abandoned her. Rejected her. Much later in her life, when she learned the truth of how Emma had manipulated the situation the entire time, Kimberly would track her former guardian down to the cabin. Kim would then murder Emma and burn the cabin to the ground.

It was the last murder Kim would ever commit. No one would miss Emma, as she pretty much lived off the grid. No one other than her sister, Sorinah Floreschu, ever knew Emma existed and even Sorinah wasn’t sure of Emma’s whereabouts. But what brings The Woman Scorned out to this very familiar wilderness along this very familiar path in the woods yet again? Quite simply put, it is a gut instinct. There is no concrete evidence to base anything on, otherwise she probably would let the authorities handle it. Kim just has a gut feeling that everything that has happened to her twin sister Marie involving this strange letter with the toxic powder inside, all of it has to do with this place. She believes that all of her answers will come if she can just find the spot. Although that may be difficult, seeing as she did burn the cabin to the ground.

Eventually the demented ginger finds a clearing. A small grin forms on her face as she finds a surprise waiting on her; the cabin that she burned down has been rebuilt. It sits there, as if it had never been taken down. Kim knows it isn’t the same, for this evidence of the original cabin still there. This new one isn’t much bigger nor does it look any more impressive than the old one. Is she surprised at this? No, Kim isn’t surprised at all. In fact, she expected there to be some sort of dwelling place to be found in this clearing.

Obviously someone has found this place, her former dwelling, Emma’s former dwelling. Someone obviously is living here. And if Kim is correct, the person responsible for targeting her twin sister Marie calls this new cabin home. Any normal person would leave now and call authorities. But Kim is far from normal. Besides, she feels a certain sense of obligation towards her family to fix this. She feels as if it is her responsibility to protect them from whatever danger this individual poses to the family. Thus, Kimberly begins marching up to the front door of the cabin without a care in the world. Williams then kicks the door open, causing it to swing open wildly. She jumps inside and holds her fingers out in the form of a gun.

“Police! Hands on your head!” Kim chuckles. “I always wanted to say that!” She scans the cabin, which she can tell is not very big. It has one small living area that Kim is currently inside. There is only one other room that she presumes leads to a bedroom. If the bedroom is anything like this living room then it is a dump. Dark, ratty, damp wood. Furniture is practically nonexistent except for one non-cushioned wood chair. “Well, I don’t know where you are but you certainly have a great taste for nostalgia.” Kimberly strolls across the room and sits down in the wooden chair. She finds that it is just as uncomfortable as it looks. She crosses her legs and places her hands behind her head, doing her best to relax.
The silence is broken by the sound of footsteps hurriedly making their way closer to the cabin. Kim smirks as she watches the front door. She sees as a woman, about her age, maybe a little younger, enters the room. The woman, like her, has red hair. She is dressed in raggedy black pants, a white tank top, and black boots. She looks surprised at first to see Kimberly just sitting there in that chair in the middle of the room. That look of surprise quickly turns into a glare of hatred as she composes herself. “You…”

“Me!” Kim says cheerfully. “If you wanted an autograph all you had to do was ask! As you can see, I will do anything for my loyal and dedicated fans, including stalk them!”

“So. You figured out the truth about my letter?”

“Yeah, I did.” Kim nods her head. “The letter was cute. It was an amateur trick but cute.”

“And walking right into a trap is equally amateurish as the letter.”

“”Walking right into traps is what I do for fun. It’s my version of golf.”

Before Kim can get any more words out, the woman marches over towards her and snatches her up by the neck, jerking her up off of the chair. “You think you are so damn smart, don’t you Marie?”

“Complete freaking genius…” Kim stops. She looks confused. “...wait, Marie?!”

The woman throws Kim roughly across the room. Kim is surprised by her strength as she slams against a wall. The woman charges and runs right into Kim, slamming her up against the wall again. Kim just responds with mocking laughter. “Keep it up, sweetheart! I needed the sparring anyway!”

“You think this is a joke, Marie?!”

“Actually, yes! Yes I do!” The woman wraps her hands around Kim’s throat and begins to choke. Kim finally gets a knee into the gut which doubles her over. Kim shoves her across the room. “I really think it’s funny that you think I am Marie.”

“Playing innocent won’t work. You are not innocent. No one in your entire family is innocent.” She points a finger at Kim. “I’ve done my homework! You are Marie Jones, daughter of Angelica Jones, and your mother murdered my father!”

“Oh so that is what this is all about, eh? You’re all pissed off because Angelica put a bullet through the head of Sean Williams and you want revenge. You want payback. You want to avenge the everlasting memory of a saint like Sean Williams.” Kim smirks as she shakes her head. “Lady, I’ve not only heard this story before, but I was IN this story before. Shit, I was the starring role in the fucking movie. And trust me, there is no need for a reboot. And that’s all you are, you are just a bad reboot.”

“You don’t know me!” The crazed woman charges but this time Kim is faster. She is ready. Kim side steps her and the woman hits the wall hard. Kim cackles nastily.

“Look, obviously you are angry, and you have some martial arts training, but you have yet to learn how to control your emotions. I used to be that way, babe. But I learned to control my emotions. If you want to fight we can fight, but I will own you this entire night and then put you in the ground. So why don’t you stop trying to fight me and just talk?” Kim stares deep into this woman’s eyes. She can tell that the woman still wants to fight but at the same time the woman can sense the fierceness in Kim’s voice. There is a sense of honesty in Kim’s voice. She nods her head.

“Fine.”

“Good. See? You are taking your first big step from an animal to the world of humanity.” Kim grins from ear to ear. “Why don’t we start with your name? I know you must have a connection to Emma in some way. The silly amateur tricks told me that. The letter you sent told me that. And you blabbed about my mom murdering your dad…which is entirely possible, there was a time my mom was as loopy as me…so I figured that much out about you. Still, I don’t know who you really are.”

“So, you have done your homework too, eh Marie?” She says grinning. Kim rolls her eyes.

“Oh, for fuck’s sake!” She exclaims. “I am not Marie!”

“Don’t play dumb!”

“I’m not playing!” Kim pauses as she realizes what she said. She shakes her head. “That came out wrong. But seriously, you are getting me mixed up with my twin sister. I thought that kinda thing was fun. Hell, there have been times I wanted people to get me mixed up with her. But with you its just plain annoying.”

“Twin?” The woman looks on with a confused look across her face. “Angelica didn’t have twins.”

“See?” Kim grins knowingly. “You didn’t do your homework.”

“Fine! If you’re not Marie then who are you?!”

“Kimberly Williams, at your service!” Kim playfully bows.

“Williams?” The woman starts laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Kim asks curiously. “Seriously, what’s funny? Because this is a very tense situation and I think we could both use some laughs.”

“It’s nice to meet you Kimberly Williams.” She extends a hand. Kimberly is reluctant to accept the handshake, especially after being attacked here tonight and after this woman tried to poison Marie. “I am Ivanna…Ivanna WILLIAMS…”

“Williams?” Kim arches her brow. Ivanna nods her head.

“That’s right. My father was Sean Williams. My mother was Emma Floreschu. I am your half-sister.”

“No, that can’t be right.” She shakes her head. “I know Emma. I spent most of my life with her. She and my dad never…I mean…my dad and my mom…”

“You think that our father was faithful to that whore Angelica Jones?” Ivanna shakes her head. “Our father was a lot of things; a serial killer, a priest, eventually a cop before your mother ended his life. But one thing he was not was a loyal one woman man. Mother, MY mother, she…”

“She hated my mom!” Kim snaps back. She is losing control of herself, of her emotions, but she is now angry and beyond caring. “She hated my family! She twisted me, manipulated me, and used me, just as she is using you from beyond the grave!”

“You think the worst of my mother. You are wrong about her, Kimberly. You didn’t know her the way that I knew her.”

“And you’re wrong about my mother!” Kimberly shouts.

“Perhaps I am? But I don’t think so. If you are willing to open up your mind to what I have to share then I will open mine to whatever you have to tell me. Maybe we can educate one another.” Ivanna grins from ear to ear. “Or are you afraid of what you might learn?”

“I know who I am! I did the research about my father, about my mother! I know everything about them and I am not ashamed of who I am or where I came from!”

“Yet you still do not know where you truly came from.” Ivanna strolls over towards Kim. “If you really did spend as much time with my mother as you claim, then you are more of a Floreschu than you are a Jones. Shouldn’t you learn about what made your foster mother tick? Unless, like I said, you are afraid.”

“I’m not afraid.” Kim shakes her head. “When do you want to meet again?”

“Don’t worry about that. I will find you.”

Ivanna turns and walks past Kimberly. She walks past her and out of the door of the cabin, into the night. Kim turns and watches as this mysterious woman disappears into the wilderness. She thinks about everything she had to say and what she just heard from her. Kim spent over a year researching into her father’s background. Learning that he was potentially a serial killer was difficult to deal with. Then she went into her mother’s background, learning about where her mom came from had its own share of difficulties. She just now has come to grips with everything and now this woman has issued a challenge. Kim didn’t want to admit it but she is afraid of this potential revelation. Does she want to hear any new information? Does she want to hear anything new that may make her question her own identity again?

Still, this Ivanna Williams raises a good point. Kimberly did spend most of her life with Emma. Kim was an adult before she was reunited with her biological mother. Kim by nature is a Jones but she was nurtured by a sociopath named Emma. In this ultimate debate over nature versus nurture, who is Kimberly Williams? What is Kimberly Williams?
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x