Kelsai Adamson vs. Magical Cosmic Princess YUYO vs. Kimberly Williams
OOC: My internet crapped out, and this probably wasn't going to win anyway, but must move the story. Enjoy.

Ins and Outs

Thinking about everything in my life it’s hard for me not to laugh at myself and the state I am in just a little bit. No, I am not talking about my new home in Colorado either, though I have to admit that the Rocky Mountain State is really beautiful, and nothing to laugh about at all. The state I am talking about is that state of my mind, or headspace if you prefer. Yes, if you know you I am going to be facing this week on Breakdown then you might find it rather ironic that I would bring up my mental, but more on that later.

Personally, my life could not be in a better place right now, considering all the things that I have been through. I have a certain opportunity, no, a Chance to thank for that. If you don’t understand what I am talking about with that one, I guess I would tell you that you just had to start paying closer attention. Let’s just say that from a personal perspective things are definitely looking much better than they have in quite a while. I hope that everyone can find something or maybe I should say someone who makes them smile the way I have been smiling recently.

However, my life just wouldn’t be my life if it wasn’t yet again another amazing roller coaster ride would it? Just as everything couldn’t be headed in a more right direction for me personally, professionally things continue to frustrate me. Don’t get me wrong, just like it has been for as long as I can remember tagging along with my Daddy to the arena, wrestling is still a passion to me, a passion that I am so fortunate to make a living in. That is and probably will never change.
I love doing this even if it has never been easy for me, and I’m not going to lie to you- it hasn’t.

Think back to the beginning for a moment if you will please, to a place called EMERGE. EMERGE was special, because everyone in that company was on their way up at the same time. She’s certainly not my best friend by any stretch of the imagination, but Kandis has worked her ample ass off until finally she won Taking Hold of the Flame. She is going to go on to main event Rise to Greatness XX and she got her start in EMERGE, just like I did. In EMERGE, I was a rising star, despite being run down by another wrestler away from the ring, a person who was trying to take me out of wrestling permanently.

That person, who I won’t say her name, couldn't take me out permanently because no one could and after a little while in EMERGE, I followed my dream and I became an SCW star. In fact, I was one of the most beloved stars on the SCW roster, but there was no denying that my time here was perplexing because it seemed no matter what I might try, I couldn’t buy a win. So, rather than continue to lose I made the decision to try something different, signed a contract to wrestle for GCW as well and became a star in both companies. Again the idea was to do something different and help revive a career that in the win/loss column had become less than flattering. Instead, I became a mega star in GCW, while barely an afterthought in SCW, where I couldn’t even remember my last win at this point.

So, despite the fact it was my dream to be here? I left SCW altogether, and eventually became the biggest star- the World and Global Champion simultaneously- in GCW. To do that though, I sold out everything and everyone. My Momma God rest her soul, and my Daddy wouldn’t even speak to me for the longest time. I was beating everyone! Yet, I was, little by little, hating myself more all the time, and it was quietly starting to show in my personal life again because my marriage was crumbling.

When I lost my championships (and was booed out of the building off camera) I was really ready to hang my boots up….but the SCW came calling again. After a lot of convincing by my sister Jaina that I did deserve another shot here, I decided to sign another contract and look ahead to what might be, instead of reflecting on what happened before.

Now, even as things are starting to go so well personally, professionally things are becoming very frustrating again, because I can’t seem to buy a win one more time. The difference is though, I am not going anywhere this time, unless I have somebody with me, and I doubt he is going anywhere anytime soon. We have had discussions, I know what he wants, and I know that you don’t get what he wants by leaving.

So, I am prepared to stay here and fight, and wouldn’t you know it just as I say that I am in for the biggest fight I have had since my return in SCW, and for a title no less as I take on Kim and possibly Marie Williams and YUYO, a triple threat for the SCW Underground Championship. At first when I heard about this match, I will admit that I thought it was some sort of a cruel joke. I have wanted a shot at an SCW singles championship shot for sometime, but the Underground Championship? Being bloodied or bloodying other wrestlers is not exactly my forte.

But this is an opportunity to prove that just like my life has personally, that I am ready to turn the corner professionally as well. Kim, you actually are insane, everyone knows this. You won’t be offended by my saying so, you might even like it and you are making a tremendous mark with that championship. YUYO I know that I am very boring according to you, but thats ok. I don’t need to have your respect, and I don’t care if I have the respect of either one of you two ladies, insane or not.

All I need from the two of you is your blood. Because this is the Underground Championship, and if there is one thing that I know that is true it is that no matter which one of us wins, blood will be spilled by everyone in the ring that night. The fans? They might not like what they see from me during this match either. There are some things that I might do in the ring that night that will remind people of the person that I became in GCW, but hey, it's the Underground Championship baby, and anything goes, so I’m not taking any possibility off of the table.

I will do whatever it takes to walk out of the arena with my first singles championship in SCW, the Underground Championship and I don't know what I need to do to either of you two ladies to win it.

Most importantly though? I know that no matter what I need to do, that someone is going to like what he sees from me, and that is really all I need to know.

Taking a Chance.

After answering his front door following being woken up out of a restless sleep in the early morning hours, all Chance Owens could do is shake his head, with a slight smirk.

Chance: “We are really going to need to work on your ability to sleep at night, so that on the rare nights that I sleep, you won’t wake me up coming from 4 states away.”

Normally much more polite, Kelsai Adamson tries to push her way through the front door. Chance immediately knows that something is not quite right.

Chance: “Alright, now you have me a little worried, what’s up?”
Kelsai: “I need to talk to you alright? This couldn’t wait….because if it did, I might lose my nerve.”

Chance leads Kelsai out to the front porch.

Chance: “My brother is sleeping, you know that. What is going on Kelsai?”

Kelsai: “Can we sit down on the bench?”

Chance offers up a seat on the bench before taking one alongside Kelsai himself.

Chance: “Ok partner, spill it.”

Kelsai: “Well it’s just that condo, you, three houses from yours that you were telling me about. See, you are my partner Chance, and I couldn’t just have anyone buy that. Someone might be trying to do something awful to you, and I couldn’t have that. So…I bought the condo.”

Chance: “You bought a condo in Denver? You live in New Orleans.”

Kelsai: “I’m moving to Denver.”

Chance: “What? Why?

There were a lot of things that Kelsai could say to explain why at this point, but leaning over and passionately kissing Chance on the lips for the first time, the first time she had ever kissed a man other than Victor pretty much said it all.
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kelsai Adamson vs. Magical Cosmic Princess YUYO vs. Kimberly Williams - by Simple77 - 06-17-2023, 12:08 AM