SCW Adrenaline Championship; Chamber Match
======================
D-7: Fortunous Superstition
======================

It seemed that it was becoming more and more obvious that SCW didn’t like the idea of Andrew continuing to reign as their Adrenaline Champion. Where most people would easily succumb to such a dominating reign, ANdrew always seemed to find a way to come out on top and continue to defy everything by still being the Adrenaline Champion. Everyone from Christy Matthews, Tommy Valentine and Ravyn were trying their best to come between Andrew and success that it was becoming shades of when Andrew was the one seeking the title for himself. Every chance they had, they would come looking to dethrone the man who has made the Adrenaline championship relevant and meaningful again. It always seemed that as soon as a championship was starting to gain more prestige and recognition, the hounds would come looking to take it away, try and do something about it because it was becoming too much.

Even with Fatal Fortunes, the idea that someone could randomly be selected to come and take this belt away from Andrew seemed like brass’s attempt to throw Andrew off his game. While most title defenses in FF were normally simplistic and straight forward. The idea that Andrew had to walk into a parking lot brawl, against a former World Champion in Thirteen, seemed like it was the company’s near foolproof plan to be able to take the title off of Andrew’s hands. The arrogance, swagger and cockiness that he had been bodly displaying in recent months was starting to really get on the backs of the rest of the locker room. Andrew was finally in a position where he was able to really come into his own as both a champion and an aggressor.

It was clearly becoming problematic.

Andrew didn’t care though, he was right where he wanted to be, champion and taking on all challengers. He loved the fact that SCW was trying everything to take that belt off of him, he loved seeing just how desperate they were becoming and surely with the fact that Andrew was able to beat Thirteen in a parking lot brawl wasn’t going to make things any better for them to try and get rid of Andrew as their champion. Seemed hilarious to Andrew that his lucky 7th defense would be up against someone who calls themself a number based off superstition, at an event that was clearly all randomized and could favour anyone.

Coincidence, clearly but it's still pretty epic.

All it seemed to keep doing was build the confidence of Andrew into regardless of who he was going to be defending the belt against. From the fact that he has defended the belt inside a Thunderdome, Parking Lot Brawl and any other type of match they want to throw at him, his resolve and desire to keep the belt was by far out matching whoever they wanted to throw at him to try and take it away from him. Andrew was also noticing that it has become more and more evident that the numbers really were starting to build up on him in terms of challengers. With people like Ravyn and Tommy wanting to get their hands on the belt when they clearly don’t even come close to deserving the opportunity was clearly the work of the boss not having anyone worthy to challenge ANd4rew anymore. THey probably never expected Andrew to cruise through his first seven defenses let alone go through nearly the entire year as champion. Andrew had been doing more for that belt than anyone else had over the past 3 years.

ANdrew was the type of champion that wasn’t afraid of getting his hands dirty to keep the belt. The belt wasn’t just something that he was going to take lightly, as he continued to plow through defenses and establishing the belt as something meaningful again, he always knew that there would be more and more “challengers” that wanted to pop out of the cracks in the ground like a bunch of overgrown weeds who finally think that they can just have their opportunity now. Forcing the company into a position where they were really going to have to pull out all the stops in order to try and stop Andrew from furthering his dominant reign as champion.

But they will soon learn, not even a chamber and five other worthless peons will stop him.

================
It’s all in the Wrists
October 4th, 2018
================

Fucking house show, Andrew hated them, always reminded him of how he used to be, the fan pleaser type, coming to these house shows was a way of pleasing the less fortunate. He had other things on his mind too, being at the house show felt like a way of getting away from it, not being on tv while working felt sort of nice and a good way to basically focus his mind on what was coming. Even after the second Fatal fortunes event and a throwaway match with Raab and Allocco, he wasn’t really worried about how that match played out, given he wasn't involved in the decision but people could talk about how close he was to tapping out in a non-title match. He wasn’t bothered by it though, he had bigger things on his mind. He didn't need to worry about a match that had no consequence to him, even if Alloco gained something by such a miniscule win that Andrew would be ready for whatever.

Aside from work though, being at the house shows also gave him a chance to connect with some of his friends as well, probably the only advantage to being here.

Even though he and Bree were friends, they weren’t really the type that were seen hanging out everywhere. Given Bree’s closer ties to PPF, more notably SCW World Heavenly Champion, Sienna Swann and Regan Street, she spent more of her time around them and her own close entourage. Andrew was fine with that, he didn’t really need to spend a lot of time with Bree anyways, there was no sexual tension or concerns there. The truth was, Andrew really did see Bree as more of a little sister to him, given who her brother was actually, this was probably an improvement. They grew closer following Bree’s breakup with Blake, even though he and Blake remain friends, but it allowed Bree and Andrew to form and develop that sibling type relationship. It probably seemed odd that someone like Andrew could develop into the Big brother type given how he is now since he returned to SCW but there were still facets of the man Andrew used to be that he stilled carried with him. He wasn’t just the type that had abandoned all humanity when he decided to not give a fuck about the world and focused on himself. He was still the type of person that wanted to be there for people he cared about, not just anyone anymore.

With Bree and the relationship they had formed since he returned, it allowed them to be close without it having to be about sex or anything even close, something Andrew was happy with. He had no desire to focus on trying to get into some kind of relationship, period. Having the ability to focus solely on himself gave him a greater purpose, drive and determination to be better than what he was. This kind of attitude has turned him into one of the best Adrenaline champions in this business. His relationship with Bree also helped Bree turn a corner in her attitude as well, allowing her to focus on the United States Champion and deal with the morons that seem bent on coming for her.

Andrew wasn’t going to necessarily watch over her like a hawk, but he was going to be there for her if she needed someone to confide in, someone that could understand differently than most other people would. Andrew had the kind of insight that most people forgot about or would just simply try and forget. Having that outsider's perspective and being the brotherly type that he had grown into with Bree, it would open up the possibility of finding out things in particular.

Even when things appeared to look like something it wasn’t.

Andrew was in a darker area of the arena. He really didn't give a fuck for being there. Completing his obligations as champion, essentially, and showing up as little as possible. Having the Saturday house shows off made coming to the ones on Thursday a little easier for him since he could still enjoy the weekend for his other obligations or to simply prepare for what was to come. He was leaning back against one of the crates, sitting on top of another one when he finally noticed Bree over by the locker room area, she always had her own setup since she was just as thrilled to be there as Andrew was. He walked over towards her, he knew about how happy she was to be dealing with Jason Helms and the atrocities of being a team with him for a tag title shot and wanted to see how she was doing, he had no idea what he was going to come across though. He walks up slowly towards her, he sees her pacing around a little bit, probably still frustrated over the events that had been happening.

Andrew: You alright? You look like you’re about to create your own speed vortex with the way you’re pacing.

Bree sort of stops for a second, realizing that Andrew was right behind her.

Bree: I just hate the fact that I have to associate myself with that lowlife cretin and everyone thinks it's fucking funny Except ME! So I'm kinda... hiding back here, keeping to myself so no one can give me shit over it.

Andrew really could sense how upset she was about it, no one wanted to really be associated with that piece of shit douchebag.

Andrew: Don’t get yourself all worked up about it, he’s only going to make it worse for you the longer you let him continue to get under your skin. Try and be the bigger person about it otherwise it’s just gonna get worse. Put it this way, you can almost bet that Amy and Jason are absolutely loving this seeing how upset you are getting.

Bree: I didn’t ask for this though, brass thought it would be “fortunate” if we just ended up teaming together after I beat him for my title, and he won't stop antagonizing me. They think it’s funny how it just “randomly” worked out that way. It would be great if I could just focus on the US Title but noooo, they just had to “pair” us together to make my life a living hell.

Andrew: Tell me about it, try finding out you’re defending your title in a chamber match when you’re not even the one who gets notified about it first, they decide they’re gonna go and reward a bunch of fucking low life losers to come and try and take this from me. After I once again defended this belt successfully in a random match that didn’t work out for SCW brass as I am still the fucking champion.

He barely caught wind of the match last night, given it was done as a simple passing by announcement to appease the biggest fucking crybaby in SCW right now, Marie Jones. The least deserving person after all she had been doing was lose, lose, lose, to be rewarded with a title shot showed just how little SCW respected their Adrenaline Champion.

Bree: Don’t stress about it babe, you’ll go into that chamber and do what you do best, at least you can go and slaughter all five of them. I have to keep Jason alive so that I don’t end up fucking myself over even more!

Bree then leans over to pick up her bag. Andrew happens to peak over and notices something odd on Bree’s left wrist. He tries a look a little closer without arousing suspicion, at first. Bree then quickly turns back around and looks over at Andrew, she notices that his demeanor has suddenly changed into big brother overprotective mode. He wasn’t going to mess around with what he assumes he saw, just in case it was in fact serious.

Andrew: Sup with your wrist?

Bree’s face suddenly went flush, she hadn’t realized that the marks were showing that much, or that Andrew would even notice. Seemingly in the blink of an eye there was something that Andrew had noticed and starting running with and Bree wasn’t sure what to do. She glanced down at her wrist, and shrugged a little

Bree: Oh, that? Nothing. Job hazard.

Andrew wasn’t convinced at first, he knew what those type of marks could represent. Being the type of guy that was into the rough stuff himself, however he also knew that Bree being more of the classier type seemed like it was something more serious.

Andrew: That doesn’t sound convincing to me, I saw you last night after your match and that wasn't there. If you need me to do something about it, or Dustin for that matter, you just have to say the name and we’ll take care of him.

Bree seemed a little more apprehensive at this point, realizing that Andrew was, in fact, serious about what he was saying, she didn’t want Andrew to have the wrong idea about what was going on.

Bree: Really, Andrew, it's not what you think, I’m fine. Trust me.

Andrew: Look, if someone is doing shit they shouldn’t be doing, I won’t just let it happen, regardless. Ain’t no way I’m gonna allow anyone to take advantage of you.

Bree needed to tell him at this point, he wasn’t going to let up. It wasn’t a bad thing, she knew that he cared and it was great, to a point, but she didn’t want to have this get out of hand, especially when it really was something less serious.

Bree: No, Andrew….. It’s not like that. It happened in bed, okay?

Bree sighed and looked down at her wrist. She obviously hadn't wanted to say that. Andrew was still suspicious though.

Andrew: Oh... consensual, right?

Bree's face flushed more, she clearly isn't used to speaking about these things. But Andrew had been about to possibly commit assault or murder on her behalf, she had to clear it up.

Bree: Of course!

Andrew: Dom doesn’t seem the forceful type.

Bree: He isn't.... anyway he isn't here.

Andrew looks at her, she seemed embarrassed to admit that, the obvious meaning that she had been with someone else. But Andrew looks like he backs off a little bit. He should have realized it, perhaps, but he didn’t want to ignore any possible signs that it could have been serious.

Andrew: Okay... I don’t need to know who it is, just make sure that everything’s on the up and up alright? I probably shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions but last thing I want is to see something and not act on it.

Bree: It’s alright, I know you were just looking out and I appreciate it. I should have just said so when you first noticed this, it's just.... complicated. But I can assure you it's nothing bad... I kind of liked it.

Bree grinned a little sheepishly, maybe embarrassed she admitted that. Andrew didn't care, he just wanted to be sure she would be okay.

Andrew: Just make sure you have a safe word if it gets that intense!

Bree: I'll suggest that next time.

Andrew: You do that. I need to go prep, I’ll catch you later, ok?

Bree nods and Andrew just smiles before he walks away. He wasn’t expecting that from Bree but it seemed like they needed to take that next step in their relationship. Opening up to Andrew must have been tough for Bree but it was showing just how far they had come since the beginning. Andrew would have easily gone and broken limbs if that was legit shit that was happening, he wasn’t going to let anyone pull that kind of crap on someone he considered to be family, in his own right. Looking out for Bree was something few people were actually doing and Andrew, regardless of his demeanor, always wanted to have someone he could look out for, like a sister!

=======================
D-8: The Evolution of Hate
=======================

The new found persona you could say of Andrew Raynes seems like it has been something that has come out of nowhere over the past year and a half or so, back when he first came back to SCW as a new man, a changed man. Someone who had always been a good soldier, a man of the fans, going out of his way to please those around him and ignoring his own dreams and desires.

Truth is, the anger has been brewing for a very, very long time.

Andrew had always found a way to bury the anger deep inside him, even when he was going through his rough patches in his life both personally and professionally, he was always able to see the brighter side of things, keep himself motivated and positive and always try to come out ahead of the darkness that seemed to follow him everywhere he went. He never wanted to let his brooding anger turn into hate, turn into something that he wouldn’t be able to come back from. He was raised by his grandmother to be a bigger person, the better man because of how she raised her kids and so on. His grandmother had become the steadying force in Andrew's life that had allowed him to try and grow into being a good, respectful person.

She saved his life.

Back when he was a child, his parents were not the best team to try and raise a child, at first it seemed like everything would be fine and dandy, couple has their first child and it would be away to the races. However it wasn’t that simple. His parents were not the best matched couple you could think of, his mother being more of a brooding narcissistic sociopath and dad being a heavier drinker, it made things a little tougher in his estimation, considering the fact that when Andrew was in utero, it was then when his parents got married. WHile Dad may have been a drinker, his mother, was the type that did everything she could to keep his head straight. He wanted to do the right thing when he found out that his girl was pregnant and didn't want the child to be born out of wedlock. It didn’t matter if they were compatible or not, dad was always taught to do the right thing at all times.

What resulted was having a boy who completely took after his father, something that never, ever sat right with the mom, that would be something that would create dire consequences.

As Andrew started growing up, he could sense his mother's resentment towards him, she had quickly grown to disconnect from her son as he became more and more like his father. Rather than embracing it and choosing to love her son unconditionally, she instead chose to lash out and blame his father for “turning him against her.” What this resulted in is his mother throwing dad out of the house and using the time she had alone with Andrew to try and poison his mind against his dad, going as far as to tell him that his dad didn't love him and had “abandoned” him. Andrew would have limited contact with dad after mom threw him out, reduced to every other weekend as a kid was hard to spend time with dad. As Andrew would spend time with dad though, he would come to understand just how wrong mom was being about the whole thing.

It felt like Andrew was being torn apart.

He couldn't understand why his mother would be like that, spreading so many lies and untruths about his father? All in an attempt to have Andrew love mom more than dad but the bond Andrew and his dad had were strong from the moment he was born and having a mother that cared only for herself and her image as a parent were things that were too important to his mom. Basically she was the type of parent that shouldn't procreate but it is what it is. As a child, Andrew was mostly confused about everything his mother was trying to do to separate her son from his father. She was so bitter about the connection the two of them shared that she could never bring herself to embrace it. She would continue to slander and lie about his father to make sure he hated him but it would never work.

These were the seeds of anger implanted into Andrew's mind. He didn't understand why he would be so angry about it but he knew the love he had for his father would always be strong that nothing could tear him from it.

=====================
D-8: The Evolution of Hate
May 19th, 1995: Grade 6
=====================

Elementary school was tough for Andrew, bouncing from a few different schools and cities due to the fact that Andrew couldn't stand living with his mother anymore so he would end up moving back and forth between his mom and dad. After mom had moved to Quebec, Andrew was able to spend more time with his father and grandmother who lived together. It provides a better atmosphere for andrew butbalot of the psychological damage had already been done. He had developed severe anger issues as he was unaware of how to handle a lot of child like situations. He was behind on major developments such as sexual education, bullying, friendships. Maturity was something Andrew was sorely lacking as a child, sure it was easy to say that as an 11 year old, there isn't much development in maturity but with Andrew being so torn apart as a child's development staggered compared to the other kids and they would use this to their advantage.

Often they would exclude Andrew from activities, group stuff and becoming friends. They would choose instead to tease, bully and harass Andrew to the point where he would explode. He didn't know how to channel or control his anger when they would gang up on him because they knew how easy they would get to him.

One case they almost went too far.

In the springtime, recess was more enjoyable, they were approaching the end of the year and getting ready for the summer. Kids being kids right. Andrew often played alone or with a few other kids who were also outcasts. They do their own thing and tried to stay away from the more popular and cooler kids because he didn't want any trouble, except those kids always wanted a chance to piss Andrew off. One kid in particular named Eric, more of the class clown of Andrew's grade really enjoyed bugging Andrew. He would often annoy him in class and cause him to cry or lash out. This time in particular he really wanted to piss Andrew off. Andrew was over by the playground playing marbles with a few other kids when Eric approached him, he had a smirk on his face as he was already prepared for this.

Eric: Marbles are for little douchebags!

Eric kicked the marbles aside from where Andrew and his friends were playing. Andrew got up and gathered the Marbles he kicked around and put them back.

Andrew: Just leave us alone.

Eric: don't be such a homo!

Back then, homophobic slurs were more commonly thrown out. As kids, most hated being called anything related to homosexuality or what they didn't understand. Andrew, barely knowing what words like boner and mooning meant, didn't take kindly to being called something like homo, it was a quick trigger.

Andrew: don't call me that.

Eric: homo

Andrew's face flushed red as he struggled to contain himself.

Andrew: I SAID DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!!!

At this point, knowing he triggered him, Andrew gets up and almost immediately throws a king marble towards Eric. Eric ducks is quickly and starts running away.

Eric: Andrew is a homo, Andrew is a homo.

Andrew blindly chased after him, trying to catch him so he could beat him to a pulp, he was so mad. Being teased was something Andrew dealt with a lot as a child and it would get to him every time. He kept chasing after Eric, consumed with the idea of getting him.

Andrew: Stop it please, don't call me that.

Eric: homo, homo, homo!

Andrew screamed, he just wanted to be left alone and Eric wouldn't budge. He loved bullying and teasing Andrew cause he was smaller and slower than Eric and he loved watching Andrew get all mad. As Andrew continued to chase him though, and as the anger intensified, Andrew comes across a metal bat that's lying on the ground. He quickly picks it up as Eric's eyes widen, things had gotten serious. Andrew with a bat and his rage, had a newfound pop in his step and chased Eric with more intensity. Eric was still able to get away but Andrew takes a giant swing of the bat towards Eric which barely misses Eric's head as Andrew continues to give chase. A few moments later. Andrew gets tackled by a couple other students as Andrew tries desperately to escape and chase Eric. It takes half a dozen students and the vice principal to finally contain Andrew as his rage tires himself out into tears for his outburst.

It was one of the most violent outbursts Andrew had demonstrated in school around the kids. Who knows what could have happened if Andrew had connected with Eric's head using the bat but everyone knew and could see that Andrew was having some deep psychological anger issues that needed to be dealt with. It was hard to imagine anyone doing this to their child but the war that was going on at home had been ongoing for so long and without anyone really doing anything to contain him, Andrew grew prone to anger easily and reacting the way he had, was a major alarm bell going off.

And a sign of things to come.

The Code Of The Sith
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCW Adrenaline Championship; Chamber Match - by DeeSizzle - 10-19-2018, 04:57 PM