David Striker vs. Kimberly Williams
{The screen static jumps to show us the training floor of the "Hunter's Mark" gym in Jamaica, New York. Here we see none other than Jacob Striker, the older brother of SCW's own David Striker, standing outside of the ring as he watches a young man going through the paces suplexes with another trainee when David himself walks in, dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a black Ghost’s “Square Hammer" shirt as he moves to stand next to his brother and the two watch the duo in the ring}

David: So...that's him eh?

Jacob: Yep, he's got a good head on his shoulders...even if he's a little rough around the edges.

{David chuckles as he watches the man doing most of the suplexing start to move a little bit faster and hitting the move with even more ease as the minutes tick on before saying anything further}

David: Impressive…most impressive.

Jacob: Exactly, before too much longer and he should be able to have his pick of promotions to join.

David: So why is he here again? I mean didn’t he train with Vergil and the crew over in Allentown?

Jacob: Yeah, but Vergil sent him here to get some extra training, he felt the kid needed it. So why are you here though?

David: I got one hell of a match coming up for SCW, my first serious singles title match…

{Jake turns his head just enough to the left to look at his kid brother with a raised eyebrow}

Jacob: I thought Otto Nova in NFW was your first serious title match?

David: Nope, I downright refuse to call being randomly tossed a match like that and then the kid hardly does anything before I’m forced to eat the pin just so that Tarah Nova’s eldest can pad his resume with Oasis and the crew over in the OWA.

Jacob: It’s a fair cop if you feel that way, little brother. I’m just curious how Otto will be able to handle Eli here when he’s finished, all things considered.

David: I ain’t going there right now. Look…I know that I don’t come to you for advice often, let alone make the extra effort to do it in person, but this match against Kimberly Williams over in SCW.

Jacob: Kimberly Williams, *THE* Kimberly Williams?? The chick that Kain respectfully calls “Supreme Death Queen Uber Bitch of Northern Don’t-fuck-with-her-Land?”...*THAT* Kimberly Williams?

{David just kind of gives Jacob a “WTFO” look for a few moments before slowly nodding}

David: Yeah, I beat her on an episode of Breakdown and now I’ve got a match against her on the Retribution pay per view in another day or two.

Jacob: You want my best advice?

David: Yeah, I wouldn’t be here otherwise.

{Jake turns to face his kid brother fully, placing his hands heavily on his kid brother’s shoulders and when he speaks next, he does so in a voice full of seriousness}

Jacob: Get a main battle tank and *PRAY*.

{David shrugs his brother’s hands off of him as Jake takes the moment to chuckle}

David: Dude, seriously?!

Jacob: No, not seriously because I honestly don’t know what kind of advice that I can give you in this case. I mean did you even watch the tape of your first round with Kimberly?

{David slowly shakes his head at which point Jacob motions for his brother to follow him and the two Strikers walk through the gym until they walk past the front desk and out into the late afternoon air, at which point Jake shoves his hands into the pockets of his sweatshirt}

Jacob: I’ve got to be seriously honest with you, David. I had to rewatch that match with Serenity to make sure that I was seeing things right but where I have a natural gift for quite a few things, you’ve got hardcore wrestling down pat. I mean everything that you did in that ring against Kimberly was so fluid…so natural it was like you were made that kind of wrestling you know?

David: I don’t know about that, Jake. I mean I just did what came naturally to me.

Jacob: And sometimes that’s all you need to do, little brother. I’ve got no advice for you other than just don’t worry about the small shit and just cut loose because from what I’ve seen of these SCW Underground matches, you’ve a once in life time chance to really just open up and cut loose against an opponent that and will put you through levels of hell that I haven’t seen since Eli’s dad did the Long Hard Road out of Hell match at the old EWI Genesis pay per view back in two thousand and one.

David: Wow, that’s…saying something…
=========================================

{The screen shifts to a shot of David Striker sitting in the same training area in the Hunter’s Mark gym from earlier in the day, only now the students and instructors are gone and we are left with none other than the man himself, David Striker, as he sits backwards in a chair in the dead center of the room and confident look on his face}

David: Kimberly, if there is one thing that I can truly respect about you in this case, it’s your passion. You spoke each and every word of your last promo with such a fiery passion that it made my own blood boil in my veins as I heard you speak, and with that level of passion at your disposal, what chance do I have against you at the pay per view?

{David allows himself a moment to smile}

David: I have every chance in the world because my passion is just as blazing, Kimberly. You see, I’m not just in this match to claim a singles titles…however I won’t lie and not admit that the desire isn’t there as well..but my desire burns brighter because I wanted this match against you as much as you do because I’m enjoying the freedom that wrestling in the Underground division gives me, and as much as I hate how straight laced my older brother is…he does have his moments of utter and complete brilliance when it is needed.

So this match isn’t just about the Underground championship, this is about two artistic grand masters in the exquisite art of chaos getting ready to use their very bodies to paint an epic masterpiece of violence that won’t be forgotten!!

That’s what’s going to happen at Retribution, my dear Kimmy.

But as for your claims that you don’t need vindication…I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you couldn’t be more wrong in that aspect because you are in dire need of vindication and I could see it in your eyes with each and every denial that you spoke because you said it best;

"ALL OF THEM are no longer a part of the Underground, because I made them regret ever stepping to me."

By your own admittance you’ve forced everyone who you could’ve enjoyed going to war with time and time again away from you until the very dregs at the bottom of the barrel such as Dakon Theron are starting to slither up from its depths, attacking people and demanding their shots for example.

But don’t worry, Kimmy, it won’t get that bad because we won’t let it…will we?

And *Yes*!! You might be the Queen of the Death Match and the SCW Underground Champion...but I am the Front Man of the Phantom Troupe, I'm the Nightmare Warrior himself, and I am the future Alpha Bad of the Supreme Championship Wrestling's Underground division once I take a sledgehammer to your throne and smash its blood drenched marble existence into so much pale powder, Kimmy.

But even though your title is on the line, I downright bloody refuse to make it solely about the Underground championship because like I said, I don’t often have a chance to face an opponent that makes my blood rush and heart throb with pain from how hard it beats within my savage chest, no…this match will be *ABOUT* the Underground, it will be about your kingdom of blood and tacks, Kimmy, but if somehow you manage to beat me at Retribution…then I might have a suggestion for what should be done for the rubber match.

A true classic from a bygone era…because if I am to be the Alpha Bad of this new era, I will pay honor to my inspirations for getting into this industry and bring back one match in particular that has been called the “Devil’s Playground”...a match that has no WINNER or LOSER, Kimberly;

Only a *SURVIVOR*!

{David’s smile slowly shifts into something more wolfish…hungry}

David: What, did you think that I didn’t come to the dance without one killer of a dance song in my back pocket, Kimmy?

Either way, Kimmy, be it I win and take your title or you win and retain…there will always be that need for what is called a “rubber match”, a match to determine the final victor in this oh so bloody affair and what I have in my back pocket and do you know why I’m already thinking of the future in that aspect?

Because that’s how much I value this division that you’ve fought tooth and nail to sit on your bloody throne for!

As for me being in danger, Kimberly. While I thank you for your concern, it is entirely misplaced because I’m going into this a full speed, I’ve even been working to include some extra special things to throw into this match…including one thing that is the nightmare stuff of all parents everywhere…that I will enjoy putting you through and then grinding your very spine into because if you think that I’m afraid of a little bit of danger, then maybe you have forgotten the depths that I drove myself to beat you with somehow in our first little encounter.

Hell's Bells, I fucking respect the levels of your willingness to do anything to protect the integrity, the legacy, of your Underground. And Kimmy, as much as I respect you and your passion but for every thing that you keep shouting that I'm not ready for, it's you in reality who is not ready for this, because for everything that you're going to do damn near anything to make sure that I do not win the championship at Underground, that will just make me work even harder to accomplish what you don't want me to do, and that is lay claim to your title, and even if you do somehow manage to beat me, Kimmy, I will still reach down into the very fucking depths of my blackened soul and take you a level of ultra violent warfare that will frighten the very insanity out of your fucking *soul*!!

Sure you can fucking maim me...slice me up into pieces...cut me until I bleed buckets up buckets...because in the end right now, you seek the kind of vindication that comes with finally beating me, to grind my face into heaping piles of glass tube powder until I admit my defeat at your hands inbetween coughing up huge chunks of bloody tissue from deep within my very body!!

But you will not leave Retribute with your championship, Kimmy, but you will also not leave the match unsatisfied, because when you look back at Retribution twenty twenty four, you are going to look back at it and your very bones will *ache* as you recall how I put you through each and every single level of Hell itself until finally you gave up the fucking ghost and that championship!!

{David then stops talking and looks down at his bare arms at which point his grin nearly splits his face in half as he quickly raises his head to look at the camera}

David: That's the thing, Kimberly, you misunderstood me when I said that you need vindication for what kind of wrestler you were...I was trying to show you a level of respect that I barely give out to anyone...but instead you took it and ran in the other direction with it and you assumed the worse for it, and for that I understand and forgive you.

I did notice your masterpieces and was trying to show you the respect for them, to which I'll freely admit that while my choice in words may have been wrong...the intention was in the right place.

At Retribution, Kimmy, I will ramp up the violence, and I will show you things about the old ultra violence that you've probably never thought could be possible...because in the end, I will show you the true depths of my passion as I personally will send you crashing through each and every single fucking one of them, no matter the cost to me in the end.

This is what I *want*...what I *NEED*, Kimberly.

At Retribution, allow me to show you depths of Erebus that you never thought was possible...

{The smile then disappears from David's face as he looks hard into the camera, his voice eerily calm and steady}

David: Come and fire walk with me, Kimberly…

{The screen then fades to black as David then turns and walks off, a familiar tune echoing through the speakers in his wake}

Messages In This Thread
RE: David Striker vs. Kimberly Williams - by PhantomTroupe - 03-04-2024, 11:06 PM