CAPITAL SHAKE UP RP'S HERE
The following is a blog posted on Facebook by Sabrina Bello:

Alright, guys. Sorry for no video this week. I have been suffering from a terrible flu the past few days and I look like death. I have run out of time to submit my offerings for the Capital Shake Up, so I have to resort to the keyboard to do my talking for me. It was either this or I put some sort of digitalized blur on face for a video, but that just seems rather ridiculous to me. So here goes...

I want to say right now, and this may seem obvious to anybody who has watched me wrestle, but none of this comes easy for me. I am referring to more than wrestling, however. Yes, I am talking about just what it takes to be an adult in this crazy world. I had to learn a lot of lessons in my life the hard way growing up. I was never really sure what I wanted to do with my life because I never allowed myself to think that far ahead. My mother was diagnosed with cervical cancer when I was just a teenager and my dad was never around. I did my best to help my mother not feel so alone as the cancer continued ravaging her body and her soul. And while I certainly do not regret my decision to be that one positive in her life, it did leave me a bit unprepared for the real world. I would not trade it for the world.

Thankfully, my mother was not completely alone. I have to tell you all about my relationship with someone right now that you are all quite familiar with. There has been a lot of confusion about what exactly it is that I share with him. A lot of people do not really understand just how it is I came to know one Danny Darko. It is a pretty strange story to be sure and I really am not sure of the accuracy of all the details. After all, I am certain that my mother and Danny did not tell me everything. What I do know is that Danny met my mother on a trip to Italy many, many years before she passed. From what I understand, he was on his honeymoon after his first marriage and he met my mother in the cafe where she worked. He was a huge fan of the authentic espresso beverages there and my mother served him several times a day for the entirety of his two weeks in Florence.

He got to know my mother well enough that he knew all about me and how my father abandoned us when I was still in diapers. He said that he could really empathize with my mother and I and the situation we found ourselves in. My mother and he kept in touch throughout the years and I only got into watching wrestling after he had spent so much time talking to my mother. I wanted to know what kind of work he did and I became obsessed with wanting to do the same. It was fascinating to me that how he conducted himself on TV as a wrestler was a far different person than the one I felt I knew.

Anyhow, Danny told my mother that if she ever needed anything, anything at all, to just let him know. And as I said, my mother had terminal cancer and she asked Danny to make sure I would be okay when she was gone. It was certainly a tall order, but he did what he could from afar and thus began my time in the USA and my journey to become like the man who did so much for me and my mother. Strange as it might seem, there is a special bond between and I that has helped me become what I am today.

And who am I? Well, I am a woman who will not back down to anybody at anytime and anywhere. I will give everything I have to maximize my abilities and fight for what I believe is right. For a good while, I was unsure of just what the right thing to do is. Aligning myself with the vile and certifiably insane Mika Kozlov was not the right thing. Helping her was pretty much the worst possible thing I could have done here in Emerge. Danny and Vanilla have been more than fair in their dealings with me. And now I am part of an event where I have no idea what I am going to be doing.

Although that is not really true. I know what I am going to do. I am going to give everything I have within me to achieve victory no matter who I am up against. It does not matter who it is. I am back in the groove and I will finally be someone that Danny can be proud of. And I can finally be proud of who I have become.

Thanks for reading and you will be seeing me soon,
XOXO Sabrina Bello

Messages In This Thread
CAPITAL SHAKE UP RP'S HERE - by thisisemerge - 11-20-2018, 02:33 PM
RE: CAPITAL SHAKE UP RP'S HERE - by thisisemerge - 11-26-2018, 05:33 AM
RE: CAPITAL SHAKE UP RP'S HERE - by thisisemerge - 11-26-2018, 05:36 AM
RE: CAPITAL SHAKE UP RP'S HERE - by Corner G - 12-07-2018, 09:10 AM
Livin' On A Prayer - by Rick Young - 12-07-2018, 01:40 PM
RE: CAPITAL SHAKE UP RP'S HERE - by MOTC - 12-07-2018, 05:42 PM
RE: CAPITAL SHAKE UP RP'S HERE - by Corner G - 12-07-2018, 08:47 PM
Sabrina Bello Likes To Shake Things Up - by DeviousDanny - 12-07-2018, 09:55 PM
RE: CAPITAL SHAKE UP RP'S HERE - by Peyton Rice - 12-07-2018, 11:26 PM