Casterillo vs. “Black Ice” Konrad Raab
OOC:  Part 2 of 2.  Out of respect for Fizz, good luck.

Also though, whoever the handler of Kellen Jeffries is, slow your roll.  Last Breakdown my character would not run from someone like Glory Braddock, so you should not be using that in your work.  Basically put my character has been made a joke, and I am very pissed about it.  It's not my fault that roleplays are clearly not getting fully read for content.  If Casterillo is made to run against in this match against Konrad, I am fucking gone!

Olek knows this and if he does it again, it just proves he wants me gone.  For your information also, both times I no-showed against Fizz, there were reasons.  One time I had to catch up on sleep because I was fucking falling asleep at work!  The other time I just could not get to the computer to type because it was a short deadline week (we had less than 3 days from the card going up).  Shit happens, but I'm here now.

For those that choose to read this one and the last one I've posted, happy reading.

She has always been weak, since the moment I first met her.  She just could not resist me.  I knew that I had her wrapped around my finger.  While I was dating her some back in high school, and it was fun, I knew I had to move on.  I knew it was time for me to grow up and pursue my dreams.  Unfortunately for me, it just has not happened.  I dropped out of regular college because admittedly it just was not for me.  Thus I turned to food, even though it was not my dream.  Yet still I persevered and graduated from culinary school here in Indianapolis, and proceeded to get a job right here in the city, at one of the best restaurants.  It sucks being a sous chef though, having to take orders from the executive chef and the management team all the time.  Day after day it is always the same.  Yes, I make every single dish I make look exquisite, and yes I am sure that the guests who eat them love them, but there is no excitement.  There is no adventure.  There are no twists and turns.  That is the one thing I have missed about her.  She was always shy and I just knew that deep down inside her, there just had to be something.  But as the saying goes, good things come to those who wait.  Good thing I waited, and now, she has fallen right back into my lap.  I have even overheard where the two of them are going next, Chicago, the Windy City, the home of Deep Dish Pizza.  Thus I have put in for a week's time of vacation at the restaurant to go and follow her, to find out everything I can about her "powers".  Even though her companion is bigger than me, I do not fear him.  She has weakened him.  Something that I did not let her do to me.

I am on the bus right now, which has already headed west into Illinois and is currently on the interstate heading north.  I would estimate we are less than an hour from Chicago, less than an hour until the adventure begins, an adventure that will only end when she is using these acquired "powers" for my benefit.

Back in Chicago, things are definitely uneasy and weird.  Even the notorious winds have died out for the time being.  A bit of morning mist is still apparent over Lake Michigan, resting just above the surface of the waters, which are also quite calm.  It is eerie, as if a large storm is right on the doorstep of the city.  At the shore stands the both of them, Lawrence and Shadron.  He looks serene as he rubs her shoulders, not as rough as he has the few times in the past.  However she looks more worried than ever.

I know you said I shouldn't worry, but even under your protection, I have a bad feeling that it just isn't going to be enough.  That isn't a slight towards you.  I know you're powerful, but I can feel it.  He will find a way to get to me.  He has before.

If he even gets close to you, he is going to get his head separated from his body.  You have seen me do it before, and I will not hesitate to do it again!  How many times do I have to tell you that I am committed to you!!!

She turns around slowly, looking over her shoulder first, smiling weakly.

I know you are, and I know I am not forcing you to be.

Damn right you are not!  Look, you opened my eyes, and I for damn hell sure will not allow this ex-boyfriend of yours to close yours!  Get it through your head Shadron.  Nothing is going to happen to you that you do not want to happen.  Not today, not tonight, not tomorrow, not EVER!  You got me to take off my mask when I hid myself from the world and also from showing emotions for lord knows how many years now.  You have made me realize I should NEVER run from problems.  I should face them and tonight, against this apparently special Konrad Raab, that is what I am going to do.  I will make him realize that a little mask is NOT going to make him better!  It will instead KILL him!  Everyone else will be FORCED to watch the display that I put on, the display that will change the course of SCW!  Screw the fact that Tactical Warfare is going to determine the fate of SCW's immediate future!  And screw your ex-boyfriend!!!

He yanks Shadron fully towards him and slams a heavy kiss on her, that bugs her bright green eyes open.  After a bit he does not realize his own strength and shoves her.  She drops right to the sand and some distant thunder rumbles.  He looks down at her and both of them are breathing very hard.  She closes her eyes as it looks like she is about to cry, but not a moment after, they pop right back open.  She immediately looks up at Lawrence.

He's here!!!

And we are not going to run.  We are not going to hide.  This ends NOW!

From the ground Shadron nods.  Lawrence extends his right hand and she accepts it.  He pulls her up and begins to run his rough fingers through her purple hair, which is a bit of a mess right now.  They both suddenly jolt their heads to where a bus is pulling up, not far from the lake.  Even though Shadron is jittery and extremely scared, they both hold their ground.  It is then that Ian gets off the bus.  They can see him.  He looks around and upon seeing the both of them standing together, backs up and heads the other way, calling for a taxi cab.

He is running, something that I will never do ever again.  Something HE will never do ever again!!!

He leaves Shadron's side and races right towards where Ian stands.  Upon seeing him coming, Ian makes a dash for it, but Casterillo is closing ground.  Shadron has not moved a step, as she is just frozen in fear.

Ian makes it to a taxi cab that is just pulling up.  He yanks the back door open and can be heard yelling to the taxi driver to "DRIVE!!!".  The taxi driver does what he is told and speeds off as Ian slams the door shut.  A nasty strike of lightning strikes down not far from that location as Casterillo stamps his foot against the sidewalk that he has reached.

DAMN IT!!!  You are going to be ended eventually!!!

He moves back to where Shadron is, but even his presence does not unfreeze her.

He will get what he has coming to him.  Mark my words!  For now we may as well go being he wants to be nothing but a rat.

He offers her a hand, but she does not take it.

He is going to get me Lawrence.  There is nothing you can do.  No matter what he does to me, I love you.

She is teary-eyed as she says this as if she has foreseen it happening.  Casterillo is now getting irritated.

He will NOT get you!  Snap to it and get it in your head!

He snaps his fingers, but even this does not seem to get her out of her trance, so instead he goes to take her by an arm, which also does not work.  He angrily sighs and then lifts her up, carrying her away from Lake Michigan.  She looks down to his eyes, with her bright green ones even looking frozen.

He will get me.  Don't let Konrad get you.  Come and find me when he is done.

Casterillo keeps walking forward until they are back at the hotel they are staying at for their stay in Chicago.  Shadron's eyes are still glass when they are back up into the room.  As gently as possible he places her down on the bed, where she just looks up at the ceiling, repeating "He is coming for me.  He is coming for me."

He looks down at her for a few moments.  Seeing there has been no change in her, he just draws the back drapes, grabs a key card, and heads out of the room, making certain the door is locked. As he goes his feet stomp louder and louder and louder, clueing is all into the fact that his anger is building.  It builds all the way until he gets to below ground level.  Once he sees he is alone, with no chance of being interrupted, he screams the biggest, loudest scream he has ever screamed.  So big and so loud that the earth trembles beneath his feet, almost as if an earthquake is about to happen.  This time he does not simmer.  This time he just cannot calm down.  This time could very well be the time where the whole world may need to drop to their knees, cowering in fear.

His stomping has stopped as he now finds himself fully in the basement of the hotel.  Yet he still grumbles, until finally he chooses to speak, that is after pulling out a miniature recording device.  He slams it down on the nearest table, no longer wasting any time.

I have made myself very clear.  There are MANY here in Supreme Championship Wrestling that will eventually face their beheading.  Mr. D. and his owners need to have eyes in the backs and sides of their heads.  They should ALWAYS be on a swivel, because I will NOT do one more thing for them.  Everything I do now, from this moment forward, will be for me, and for those who deserve to actually have a chance at success that they crave.  Honestly I hope Alistaire rips Kellen Jeffries apart, being Kellen has not one damn clue what he is talking about.

Nor do you Konrad.  Oh I am sorry, Black Ice.  The point is Konrad is that it is still you!  Not to mention that everything you have talked about?  I expected every single last word from you!  You may be mad that I have not faced you the last two times we have slated to face one another, but at the end of it all, the main point is, I AM FUCKING HERE NOW!!!  I am RIGHT HERE in Chicago and will NOT be running from you tonight!!!  As far as Glory Braddock goes, I was TOLD to walk away from her and not maim her.  I could have!  I wanted to!  But I saw Sasha's eyes.  They told me the story.  I only needed to look at them for two seconds, but that is the LAST time that I have a bleeding heart for anybody in this fucking company!  Possibly anybody in this world, except for the one special person that has put in the effort.

Speaking of putting in effort, just because I don't care about a championship belt being around my waist, does NOT mean I am here to just be here.  You are only right about me wanting to hurt people, and clearly I have already mentally DESTROYED YOU!  I did that without even having to lay a finger on you.  You and your fans cannot even fathom what will actually happen when I am tossing you from pillar to post, doing whatever the hell I want, with the dimwitted sisters being unable to not do a damn thing about it!

Casterillo simply shakes his head.

They BOTH have no idea what they are getting themselves into, running SCW.  They are in way over their fucking heads.  Oh look "Black Ice", I can fucking curse too!  Let us see if that helps anything!  Yes that is right, whoever curses the most wins our match tonight!  

Look, cursing does not help you be a bigger man.  I am only doing it to prove a point to you.  Cursing will not help tonight when I am clotheslining your head clean off your shoulders.  And if it does happen to stay attached, I will make certain that I trip you up and Claim the Black Ice for all eternity!  YOU will be the one tapping out.  YOU will be the one that is weak, not that you are not already.  It is someone who needs to shield themselves with a mask that is the weak one.  I should know.  I have been there before in the earlier stages of my life.  Yet you want to be there now, and for what reasons?  Because I was not available to face you in one match, and because I did not want to face you on another night.  That is petty.  I wanted you to wait.  I wanted to take you on face to face at Rise To Greatness for the best reason.  To take you down on the biggest night of SCW's calendar year!  So, since tonight is the night, I am coming in to the United Center as if this IS the biggest night, not just of the year, but of EVER!  You have said you wanted me, but now that you have me and I have heard what you have had to say, I just have a bad feeling that I will be left with an empty feeling after it is all over.

Though I will say this.  It will be fully satisfying to hear your head snap backwards, and even more satisfying to see your hand tap against that mat.  It is at that moment that the Black Ice will be nothing but a failed attempt at getting what you really wanted.  The Black Ice will be a myth, and you will realize that I was not the being to come after!  Tonight ALL of Supreme Championship Wrestling will realize that!!!  They will realize that I am truly the one that is THE Black Ice!  You will be frozen tonight, and forced to remember it, FOREVER!

Casterillo's hand slams against the recording device he has in his presence.  He scoops it up and tosses it back in his pocket before resuming stomping forward through the basement.  Yet soon he will be coming back up to ground level, something that Konrad Raab believes he wants, something that Konrad Raab will soon get, something that Konrad Raab will wish he never ever wanted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casterillo vs. “Black Ice” Konrad Raab - by Jay Gold - 03-10-2019, 11:58 AM