Aaron Blackbourne vs. Konrad Raab
OOC: There's a reason for this to be a short promo that I feel makes sense to the character right now to prove with his actions rather than with words. Anyway, thought to put this as a disclaimer up. Also, this is a story I will be doing from this month up until after the THOTF PPV as I mentioned back in January which is perfect timing to write this story up to add on to the Gio, Damien and Black Ice trying to exploit Konrad. Good luck Aaron and may the best RPer win.

[Image: 0nkylO2.png]

An agonist threatening Konrad Raab part 2. Cologne, Germany and Anaheim, California. Various days. (All scenes are off camera)

Luca Schmidt's home in Cologne, Germany. Friday, March 15th.

It's a usual day where Luca would usually hang around with his friends, taking the piss out of Konrad each day passes by. Luca knows Konrad's been ignoring and not read the letters he's been sending to Konrad. Luca is in his bedroom, having a sheet of paper and a pen in front of him, plotting his all-out attack on Konrad, provoking his weaknesses and seeing what he saw at Retribution, smiling at him as if it was a joke and got inside of his head.

Luca Schmidt: “HAHA, I wonder if I got inside of his head?.”

That's before he can even put pen to paper as he starts to write to inflict more pain to his misery, also putting in evil, disgusting words that are not only about him but his family, as well as Luca, knows he'll cut through Konrad deeper into his insecurities. One of Luca's agonist friends, Oskar Schneider sees the letter written to Konrad in bold red letters and laughs.

Oskar Schneider: “Although you could say how much we're inflicting his mind on thinking a lot about us.”

Luca Schmidt: “After all, he was always a weak and stupid man who's fixed in his delusions. He never was able to defend himself at school. It was fun to pick apart at the man. Still, even in the wrestling business, he's nothing, but a god damn fake.”

Oskar Schneider: “Especially when everything Casterillo's been saying is right, he's hiding his nasty self behind that mask. Without it, he wouldn't have destroyed or fucked him up in the cage.”

Luca Schmidt: “HAHA yes, he must be getting so angry and pissed off now if he's forced to change how he is. Konrad will never be the same again. How he always needs something to hide with someone or something protecting Konrad of some sort, always hiding away from us.”

They both laughed evilly, being as sick as they are, especially the kind of things Luca's been writing to him. When he uses different styles of writing to disguise as much as he could to make Konrad not spot Luca's handwriting which is something Luca's been trained to do in his line of work of writing letters at the office, being told daily to write in different styles.

Oskar Schneider: “Funny enough, I know where he lives as well. He lives in a quiet place in a large mansion you can call it, although he claims to live in an apartment. He has these gates locked and secured you'd have to enter in his home with a password.”

Luca Schmidt: “Wait, how do you know what his house looks like?”

Oskar Schneider: “Let's say I got friends living around the Anaheim area. Says he takes his kids out a lot when he's home, but they barely ever see him because well, he's always out wrestling.”

Luca Schmidt: “You see, he even neglects his family. What a stupid, weak son of a bitch. He uses secure gates to lock the public from entering? Damn, what a fickle creature he is.”

Oskar Schneider: “Little does he know that my friends who live in Anaheim have plans for me and you to live there so we can dig deeper into Konrad's life and exploit him for being a fake wrestler he is. That man can't fight for shit. May have won the title, but anybody can beat Manvel in the ring.”

Luca Schmidt: “He's the worst wrestler in SCW right now.”

As Luca folds the letter up, Oskar smiles and smirks at Luca while thinking of something else to write in his letters to Konrad for next time.

Oskar Schneider: “Next time you write letters to Konrad, you'll tell him about me having friends where he lives?”

Luca Schmidt: “Oh you smart motherfucker, I didn't think of that. After all, I didn't even know you had friends living in Anaheim, California. If I'd known earlier, we would've exploited him far quicker than we have already.”

Oskar Schneider: “In case he ignores and throws the letter away again, what about putting something in bold letters, urgent read so we can force the weak motherfucker to read it?”

Luca Schmidt: “Good idea.”

The grown men are having fun, trying to do everything to destroy Konrad and his family life as Luca writes Konrad's American address on the envelope. Luca then puts the urgent read on the evolve below before he turns the envelope around and places the letter in the envelope and licks the seal and sticks it down. 

After he does that, he uses sellotape to secure the letter down with them laughing through their heads to cause more hell for Konrad than they've done already. Once they've done that, Luca looks around, licking his lips to his friend who also was apart of bullying Konrad at school, even the one who gave Konrad wedges at school, making pranks about him.

Luca Schmidt: “Let's go to the post office and send this letter off to America.”

Oskar Schneider: “HAHA yes, exploit the weakness of Konrad's fragile mind of him crying out to his mummy and his wife if he isn't already.”

Luca Schmidt: “Then we'll find a way to track down his home and mobile numbers to talk to him directly to hurt and cut deep through Konrad even more. I think the more we send letters to Konrad; more we'll directly hurt him and turn him into a nasty, sickening human being, losing control of himself.”

Once they said all of those things, they do as they said as Luca places his shoes on along with grabbing his keys, letter and a few euros of money before going downstairs to put his coat on. Oskar places his shoes and jacket on downstairs, and they leave the house to send the letter off, knowing when Konrad gets the letter in three weeks, they'll exploit him more then they've done, and there are worse things to come for Konrad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Konrad Raab's home in Anaheim, California. Friday 5th April.

Two days after Breakdown, Konrad's in a state of fear because of what Giovanni and Damien Angel were exploiting Konrad to do, much like Erik's been doing the last few weeks, forcing Konrad to embrace his dark side. He's badly torn down from what everyone was telling him to do; the only problem was Konrad wants to be a good man to his family and friends. He always thinks about what he has done in his early days of wrestling every day, even more now with people telling him to be The Black Ice, but Konrad shakes his head. Ever since he got home from Breakdown and seeing Sebastian, Konrad went straight down to the basement, in a dark room on his own, without saying a single word to Fizz, sitting in front of a mirror.

That is until there was a knock on the basement door as he gets up and walks towards the door. As Konrad opens the door, Fizz was there with an envelope in her hand, but as of right now, she wasn't concerned about that as it was Konrad's state, even if she saw Konrad's eyes water and Fizz asks a question.

Fizz Raab: “Are you OK?”

Konrad Raab: “No, I'm not. Because after Jerry told me I hit Glory with a door, I'm beginning to think I'm a nasty piece of shit who doesn't deserve you.”

Fizz Raab: “It's because Gio and Damien are trying to play games with you. They want you to use The Black Ice side for some reason. I don't want you to, but it's quite clear you're hiding from the world, and I want you to come out.”

Konrad Raab: “Don't you see Fizz. I'm scared of being someone I'm not. Gio, Damien and Erik are trying to hurt me. I never asked Erik to help me after Casterillo. I'm paranoid.”

Fizz Raab: “I think you should be strong enough not to bring the Black Ice mask on Wednesday. Leave it at home, don't listen to what Erik, Damien and Gio say.”

Of course, there was another reason for Konrad's behaviour and he knows inside what's affecting him to cause an even bigger conflict as he thinks about somebody else in his life, possibly more than one person he'll have to come face to face with sooner than later or even talk to them as he says this.

Konrad Raab: “It's not just Erik, Gio and Damien who are affecting me.”

Fizz Raab: “Oh I see, is it that Luca guy?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes. Luca has been sending me a lot of letters in the last two months, and right now, I'm frightened he's going to hurt you and our children. He's a sick freak who's stalking me, knowing every single move. I'm at a point of losing control of myself here to a point I could even hurt you.”

Fizz Raab: “Don't be silly Konrad. Look, I know you've hurt me before, but that's because of you wearing the mask.”

Konrad Raab: “I don't know. I suggest you leave before I do it again.”

Fizz drops the letter as it was clear, Konrad meant everything he said to Fizz and left him to do his business. As soon as she closes the door, the voice hunts him down once again as he turns the lights off and sits in the middle of the dark basement room, covering his whole body up, shaking his entire body. As he sits on the floor and places his knees up to his face, he felt a bit uncomfortable as he moves to a bit to notice a white envelope on the floor.

Konrad Raab: “What's this?”

Konrad picks up the envelope, and he notices the bold writing of urgent read on it. Once again, it was in a different style of writing as he couldn't tell who it was, especially it just had the address on it. He opens it due to his lack of knowing who it was and he reads it which was written in joint handwriting style in German.

Konrad.

I know you've been ignoring these letters, don't deny how weak you've been as a pathetic man you are. You're like a woman who seeks attention. Look at your match with Casterillo, hiding to the world with that god damn mask. Casterillo is right about you, hiding behind a mask to beat people down because you know deep down inside you can't do that.

You know everything you've done at Retribution that I'm getting in your head, cutting through you. That's why you're losing your god damn mind because of me, Luca Schmidt. I'm still plotting when I'm going to come down and see you for the fake piece of shit you are. You've always been scared, and it gives me great pleasure to do everything I can to stab you with a knife and cut your god damn head open.

Oh yeah, that goes to your wife and kids you have running around too because they know their father can't do anything to stop me. Well, you can say I have somebody else coming with me to hunt you down to help me attack you, seeing if you will defend yourself or you'll hide behind a mask to hurt and make me suffer. You will do no such thing.

HAHA, I've filled your mind up with thoughts of striking you because I know Fizz thinks your a worthless, pathetic man who's nothing more than a fucking child, fearing everything around you. I hope you'll read and understand I will come down and find you in Anaheim; I also will go and dig down for your numbers both for home and here so you know everything I'll say is serious.

I'll bring a machine gun to shoot you so many times that you'll die, along with your disgusting family who doesn't deserve you, especially when you neglect them every single time you leave to wrestle because your kids are going to hate you because you only care about yourself. You only care about your fame and glory instead of your kids.

Don't ignore me ever again you weak, stupid son of a bitch. Write to you very soon weakling.

Luca.

It also had a knife and gun symbol on it as Konrad as of right now, burst into tears, knowing how much it meant the world to know now, everything was coming together with why he was losing control. Even worse than the voice was talking to him as he shouts.

Konrad Raab: “Partly because of you Erik, things are going to shit.”

Erik: “Oh, are we still hurting because me, Gio and Damien know the truth of you exploiting and letting me out?”

Konrad Raab: “I don't want you anywhere near me on Wednesday. I'm going to be strong and leave my mask at home. Leave Glory and Aaron Blackbourne alone. I'm keeping my mask here this week.”

Erik: “It's not just because of me though, is it? Look at you, fearing that Luca bitch is exploiting your mind. He knows about you, hiding behind a mask to exploit the danger of you. No Konrad, you're hiding because you're afraid. I smell it each time you're alone, backstage. Now Gio and Damien sense it too, and I'll listen to them and myself instead of denying it.”

Konrad Raab: “I will continue to deny it because you, Gio and Damien know I don't need The Black Ice to be successful. I also don't think it's the right time and place for you even to start to think you'd agree with Luca, wanting to kill myself and my family.”

Erik: “I don't give a shit about Luca, I'm glad he's making you break because you've had it coming. You must use me to defeat Aaron Blackbourne and Glory Braddock on Wednesday night.”

Konrad Raab: “I already told you no, I'm not going to be The Black Ice for two people I respect in SCW and I certainly won't bring The Black Ice mask with me to Breakdown this week.”

Konrad's seething because he was so angry as he screams and he throws things that were around him all over the floor, even smashing a few cups that broke into a thousand pieces. Erik was laughing at him, clearly cutting deep in his emotions as he screams so loud that he falls to his knees, crying as Fizz comes in and says this.

Fizz Raab: “What have you done here?”

Konrad Raab: “I've lost it, alright? I was right, Luca is going to kill each one of us. He's going to come down here and find a way to bust through those security doors to kill us.”

Fizz Raab: “These letters are a joke, Konrad. Don't fall for Luca's tricks as well as Erik's, Damien and Gio's.”

Konrad Raab: “It was laughable at first with the Luca letters, but now, I'm convinced he's going to destroy my life and my family with you and our children. He wants to stab and shoot me with machine gun and knives on us.”

Fizz Raab: “What you need is Markus. If Markus comes here for a few weeks when you're away wrestling, you'll be completely safe as Markus can take on people like that.”

Konrad knows she's on about Lord Raab, his twin brother who's been through everything; the problem was he wrestles on occasions with Carnage Wrestling. Konrad had no clue what to do with himself as he mentions this.

Konrad Raab: “We can't always have Markus here to protect you and our kid's Fizz. He wrestles in Baltimore and what happens when he can't be here to protect you when he has to wrestle on top of him in adoption plans as well? Samuel's wrestling every single week so we can't have him here either.”

Fizz Raab: “We'll think of something. I'm sure Samuel might know someone who'll come and protect us. What we'll need to do is hire security guards.”

Konrad Raab: “No, we need security guards who are wrestlers. I can't just have normal security guards for this ploy. Not when knives and guns are going to be involved. I also can't concentrate on my match with Aaron Blackbourne either. I want to have a fair match with him, but Erik wants me to hurt him, and he doesn't deserve that.”

Fizz Raab: “Be The Iceman when you wrestle Aaron then. Leave your Black Ice mask at home if it's affecting you as a person. You can be a strong-willed man and I better hope you don't attempt to commit suicide or harm yourself when you're away from me as well because Jerry will tell me if you do.”

It's happened before when Konrad had been like this, he's attempted many ways to commit suicide, but he thinks of his family before he does anything stupid, but this wasn't like any other times, however. It was his life and his families being on the line, and it's a hard thing for any man to take, especially a nice guy like Konrad. Konrad gets up, and he hugs and cries on Fizz's shoulder, feeling afraid of losing everything in his life.

Fizz Raab: “I don't want to lie and say everything's going to be OK, but more of the thought of everything will be sorted. People will do anything to go to lengths to destroy you in and out of wrestling and leave you with nothing. No matter what happens, I will be with you, even if we're out in the streets.”

Konrad Raab: “I don't know Fizz. I already regret hitting Glory with the door, or so Jerry tells me I did and then Luca wanting to kill me, you and our kids make things worse. The things I did on Retribution, it was also because Luca was making me lose control of myself as well as Erik. I'm confused as everyone else is. Is it bad to say I want to admit myself in a mental hospital?”

Fizz Raab: “I understand, but you can only help yourself by ignoring everyone around you, including Gio and Damien, playing sick games on you. After all, you've dealt with Damien in the past. I don't know why he thinks he wants you to be Black Ice after everything you did in the match. Maybe it's my fault for bringing The Black Ice.”

Now Konrad feels bad for Fizz; it was tough for her to know she's caused things to get worse more than actually helping Konrad. Konrad shakes his head, knowing at the time she did, it was to help him be violent towards Jason as he says this.

Konrad Raab: “You're not to blame for it at all. Fact is you did help me with Jason; otherwise, I wouldn't have dared to face him in a cage match. What I'm concerned more now is Erik wants to be let out and wants me to exploit Glory and possibly even Aaron. I begin to wonder if Erik is Luca?”

Fizz Raab: “I don't think we need to talk any more about this. Let's forget all about your identity confusion and Luca's plot to exploit you of being a fake wrestler and get some sleep. I know it's been difficult for you to sleep, but you will sleep when I've left something on the side of your bed to take so you can sleep perfectly tonight.”

Konrad Raab: “You sure?”

Fizz Raab: “Yes because I tried it myself and it worked for me. Come on; you need to rest as I can tell the red eyes is more than just you crying and anger; it's down to you not sleeping very well.”

It's true, ever since Wednesday, Konrad wasn't able to sleep at all with the identity confusion of Iceman and Black Ice thanks to Erik, Damien and Gio and Luca's plot to make him lose more than his wrestling career of killing Konrad and his family himself. Konrad listens to Fizz instead of Erik who tried to convince Konrad to hurt and destroy Glory and Aaron to bring the Black Ice mask with him.

He leaves the basement and locks it up for the night before he goes upstairs to the living room and the bedroom. He takes off his clothes, except his boxer shorts and gets into bed with Fizz. Fizz points to his bedside table as Konrad sees a pack of sleeping tablets and a glass of water there as he says this.

Konrad Raab: “They'll help me to fall asleep?”

Fizz Raab: “Yes. They are powerful so take them now.”

Konrad does as he takes a couple and places them in his mouth before he lifts the glass of water and drinks the water along with swallowing the sleeping tablets down his throat as he puts the glass down. He kisses Fizz and thanks her before he immediately feels the effects of the sleeping pills and falls asleep. Fizz tucks Konrad in and goes off to sleep herself before he wakes up the next morning and packs his stuff to fly to Chicago as he's got a match in another company on Monday night before the match against Aaron Blackbourne on Wednesday night.

------------------------------------------------

Fighting as The Iceman side against a respected opponent youtube.com shoot (On camera)

“No Gio and Damien, I won't be manipulated by your stupid games to get me to join Wonderland garbage you both have going on, on top of a voice in my head I hear for me to turn to that side permanently. I'm stronger than that to fall prey to your psychotic games because I'm not the Konrad you saw mid two thousand and eighteen. Now I have to fight Glory at the PPV because of what The Black Ice did, and I take full responsibility for my mistakes, even if other people are trying to ruin my career as a wrestler.

I understand Aaron's concerns of if he's going to get The Iceman or The Black Ice for our match Don't worry because I know a teenage boy who admires and respects you as a wrestler, heck you're his second favourite wrestler to me because he loves being creative with his artwork. It's because of that; you'll get The Iceman in the ring as I promised him you'd get a fair fight on your hands. I have a ton of respect for you as a wrestler. You almost defeated Regan Street for the Adrenaline title two weeks ago.

That's the kind of wrestler I want to be Aaron, a guy who respects this business and will know what I'm going through as well. We all saw it with Scarlet Grey, trying to steal Aaron from his girlfriend and making him fall in love with her which didn't work well for her luckily. The thing is, I love how much you express creativity in the ring, and it's my honour to wrestle someone who gives me a ton of respect for this business like my PPV opponent too.

Of course, Black Ice and Glory would deny that, but the point is I want to wrestle the best I can be and show Aaron what I'm here to do. I know you seem uncertain of where you'll go now, but I say you continue your path to winning the Adrenaline title, especially how close you were on winning against Regan Street.

However, you're in my way this week, and I want to prove to Glory and the SCW world. The Iceman is here to stay. I'm not going to speak for much more because the point here is for me to prove I can be a wrestler who follows the rules and winning against you fair and square because me saying it is not good enough anymore. I have to find a way to defeat you in the ring, mainly I had to study my mistakes from the match we had last time, and I learnt a lot from it.

I will wrestle as myself in the ring tomorrow night at Portland Oregon and win this match because I'm confident I can do that. I'm satisfied to show Gio and Damien I don't need The Black Ice to be successful; otherwise, I wouldn't have been a two time TV champion, done all of those things without that mask. I will win the match once again as The Iceman by pinning you for the three count because I proved myself I didn't need Black Ice to win.

All I will say is good luck Aaron, but I have to win this match to prove to everyone that nothing will change and I'll be the same Konrad everyone knows and loves. Aaron, prepare to be Iceinated by The Iceman.”
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aaron Blackbourne vs. Konrad Raab - by Ruppy - 04-09-2019, 08:11 AM
RE: Aaron Blackbourne vs. Konrad Raab - by Konrad Raab - 04-09-2019, 11:56 AM