Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal
OOC: A shoutout to Matt for allowing me to use his Glory Braddock character for the second scene. This was a tough RP to do, I must say, but at the same time, I realise that I need to take risks at times and I think I did that with this. I also will say it's the first time I've truly felt confident in this one piece I've done in SCW. Good luck and may the top RPer win.

[Image: Tca4rFh.jpg]

An agonist threatening Konrad Raab part 4. Anaheim, California. Thursday, 23rd May. (Off camera)

After coming back from Ottawa, Canada, while Konrad did drive back to Anaheim, he didn't go straight home like he usually does, Konrad heads straight to a local pub, hunching over as if he's chocking down a sob, pressing a fist to his lips and the weakness in his knees. He parked his car and heads in the pub. After he had a couple of beers to drain down the pain he's suffering from, Konrad gets in his car to drive back home.

Konrad knew Fizz would yell and shout at him for going down the pub, but he was feeling so much pain of what's about to hit him, especially he prays Fizz and his kids were safe. Of course, they knew their kids are safe as they were in Seattle, Washington at the moment, being protected in case the worst does happen. Fizz was another story as he still has tears on his face even before seeing her.

He gets out of the car and locks it up before he goes in the garage and closes it behind him and he runs straight to the living room, and he sees Fizz sitting, sighing in relief from her being alive as he kisses Fizz and says this.

Konrad Raab: "Thank goodness your alive."

Fizz Raab: "Same here after what you've been doing to yourself, heck, I can smell it on your breath and your clothes."

Konrad Raab: "Like what?"

Fizz Raab: "Don't act like I'm stupid. I know you've got yourself pissed the last two nights and then you went out drinking before you came home. What did I tell you not to do? You went and done it anyway."

Konrad Raab: "Because I wanted to remove pain from hell we are going through. It freaks me out that I have to work, while you're in danger of being killed at home. I don't want to wrestle at the moment to be honest, even with the rumble coming up. I want to protect you."

Fizz Raab: "Drinking alcohol isn't going to protect me from thugs breaking in the house, is it?"

Konrad shamelessly drops to his knees in front of Fizz, being in tears right in front of her due to his fears and worries about the attack that could happen sooner than later. Fizz shakes her head and repeats the question.

Fizz Raab: "Is it?"

Konrad Raab: "No."

Fizz Raab: "Let me tell you something, Konrad. I have cried and feared for my life as well, every day. I'm not drinking alcohol to kill myself because of our children. Don't you care about them or myself?"

Konrad ran towards Fizz and hugged her tight as Konrad so choked up on the thought of him not caring about his children. It's hard for Konrad to be stable in and out of the ring when the kill on Fizz could happen at any time. He didn't know what to say, nor did Fizz at this point as they feared for their life, even if Luca and Oskar had nothing to do with Fizz. It was clear he wanted their blood, and she says this.

Fizz Raab: "Markus has seen the letters. He came over last night, and he made sure I was safe."

Konrad Raab: "Really?"

Fizz Raab: "Yes."

Konrad Raab: "I can't just depend on him all the time. Like the PPV for an example. I know Markus and Samuel have matches a day after the PPV so of course, they can't be here to protect you. I don't know anybody else who'd protect you. Not even wrestlers in UGWC can be here to protect you."

Fizz Raab: "What about Jake?"

Konrad hit himself in the face as he completely forgot about the other Raab member of the family who could be here and protect Fizz from being killed, while away wrestling on the road. Konrad nodded, not even thinking about his cousin, but he has questions about it.

Konrad Raab: "I didn't think about Jake, but what if he's wrestling on that Sunday as well as Markus and Samuel do? I'm gonna panic and make myself sick in fear of you being dead when I come home."

Fizz Raab: "It's worth to contact him to protect me. It'll be great if he doesn't wrestle next Sunday, but if it comes to the worst, I'm afraid I may have to leave you and be with the kids."

Konrad Raab: "No, you can't leave me here by myself. I can't even trust myself, being on my own."

Konrad did have a point, with Konrad's alcohol problem, he wasn't able to be trusted on his own, but she knew the truth of the situation and said this.

Fizz Raab: "I only said that because I need to be safe as well. I know you feel you'd be in danger, but you can toughen up and defend yourself."

Konrad Raab: "Not with wrestlers telling me I need to get rid of my Black Ice Mask, I can't. I'm completely defenceless without it. I'm already losing myself respect as it is with SCW wrestlers."

Fizz Raab: "Because you're letting the Luca situation get in the way of achieving success. That's why you lost the match to Regan. You lost focus. Also, you allowing Gio and Damien to treat you like crap and you haven't done anything about it."

Konrad Raab: "I can't when they are telling the truth about my lack of happiness in wrestling, but Glory's right when I'm already regretting everything I'm doing and Regan hit me home when she said I'm throwing away my legacy. It's because of the fear and anger of you, our kids if Oskar and Luca attempt to find them and me losing our lives. It's too much for me to take and I can't make decisions on the spot."

Konrad crouches on the floor for a while, beating his head with his fist, repeating he's a useless and a horrible person as Fizz gets concerned with Konrad's trying to beat himself psychically and mentally. She says this.

Fizz Raab: "No, you're not."

Konrad Raab: "I am. Everyone in the entire world hates me. I hate myself, I'm going to die, and nobody will care I'm gone because I've treated everyone in SCW like garbage."

Fizz Raab: "I believe they care, especially when you need to tell somebody in SCW about this. You haven't been talking to anyone, due to your fear of people not wanting to know or care about your issues. I know for a damn fact Glory is worried sick about you. Why do you think she comes out to save you?"

Konrad Raab: "You honestly think after attacking her that she wants to hear me out? I don't think so. Why would she care?"

Fizz Raab: "Because she needs to know, simple as and then maybe, just maybe she'll understand the hell you're going through and why you act the way you do in the ring."

Konrad nods, Markus told Konrad to go and tell somebody in SCW, Fizz said the same, only with Glory being mentioned. While at least for the time being they gotten over that topic, Fizz holds up the envelope with German writing and the large printed urgent read. It was also sent via special delivery this time around. Fizz says this as Konrad got off his knees.

Fizz Raab: "Don't open it if you don't know who it's from."

Konrad Raab: "It's exactly like my eldest daughter's handwriting. I should know my daughter's handwriting by now thank you, Fizz. Now, let me open it in peace."

There was a slight rudeness from Konrad, but he wasn't able to help himself when Fizz knew Konrad's not feeling well mentally. He was feeling weak and vulnerable from what he's going through, especially it's about to get a whole lot worse when he found out, it was from Luca again, and he says this.

Konrad Raab: "Son of a bitch."

Seething through his breath after reading it wasn't from his eldest daughter at all as he decides to read it anyway and does so with a red pen used on white paper as he reads this.

Konrad.

Hope you haven't forgotten about the threats I've been giving you. How much fun it is to watch you lose your mind and get angry because of me and Oskar. It cuts through you, doesn't it when wrestlers in SCW see through your bullshit? Especially Glory you attacked, hm? We've been watching you get weaker and weaker because of me and Oskar.

I didn't tell you in the last letter, but we're going to live with Oskar's friend in Anaheim, California to track you and your whole disgusting family down consistently causing you nothing, but hell because you and them must die from the face of the earth. Nobody will care if you get killed by Oskar and me; we love making you upset and angry. It's going to be so much fun to throw grenades at your family and then fuck your wife with my massive dick and give her pain until I whip out the knife and stab her.

As for you, I'm going to shoot you in the fucking head. I'm coming down to that rumble PPV so you will remember my face, someone you will not run from. After all, nobody is going to protect you from me coming backstage and beat the fuck out of you. You're pathetic to the human world, and it's all because of me, even Gio and Damien controlling you that it's causing you to be confused and a weak, broken man who has no place in the wrestling business and I'm going to enjoy watching you lose once again.

See you on Sunday 2nd of June in Montreal, Canada; you blooded bitch.

Luca.

It was almost to the point that now, Konrad needed time as he says this immediately.

Konrad Raab: "I can't explain what he wrote. It makes m................"

He pent up so much anger that he vomits all over the living room floor, because of an anxiety attack from the letter and Fizz was immediately concerned,

Fizz Raab: "We need to discuss this when I come back from the bathroom. However, you clean up this mess you've made."

Konrad nods as things did need to be said on what was written as his vomit was everywhere in the living room floor. He got some kitchen roll and cleaned it up which luckily for them, it was on a wooden floor, so it was easy to clean. Fizz came straight down and saw Konrad, shaking and seething with him making a fist and says this.

Konrad Raab: "Luca's coming to the PPV next Sunday. He wants me to remember his face and beat me down. Fuck, nobody is going to protect me if I'm being beaten."

Fizz Raab: "I suggest you bring your Black Ice mask, just for protection."

Konrad Raab: "No, I've ditched that mask for good. I will be wearing a mask to the Rumble match, but it's a mask I need to show you, something I received from Gio and Damien I need to explore and feel it in me."

Konrad unzips his bag with the concern of his wife as he shows a red, green and blue mask, leaving his wife without anything to say until she realised something from the show yesterday.

Fizz Raab: "So, was that why you were calm?"

Konrad Raab: "Yeah. I need to wrestle with it on, one time to know more about it."

Fizz Raab: "I understand, but I'm concerned like Glory is you're going downhill with everything going on. Please, don't do things you'll regret for the rest of your life."

Konrad Raab: "I can't promise you anything that whatever happens with that mask in the rumble on Breakdown, happens, even if the entire roster wants my head. I need to be sure if it'll go down well or not. If not, I will ditch it as I have with my Black Ice mask."

Fizz nods at Konrad, understanding about having to use his red, blue and green mask for the upcoming rumble match, especially it was for every person themselves, so it was perfect for him to give it a go. Konrad at times had to learn to take risks, even if he doesn't feel this mask talks to him, but it could also as he only wore it a couple of times that weren't very long at all, just five minutes if that.

Konrad Raab: "I need to have time on my own for a bit. I need to smoke cannabis, and I need to let my anger out as I feel angry inside. Then when I come back, we'll have some loving time together."

Fizz Raab: "Alright. I love you."

Konrad Raab: "Love you too."

Konrad hugs Fizz tight, and they kiss each other before Konrad goes down to his special room to have his own space away from Fizz and smokes a couple of cannabis cigarettes he needed for his medication. After that, he goes to the gym area, and Konrad puts on his boxing gloves on before he punches on a punching bag, letting his anger out for almost three hours after the letter he received from Luca. 

As he takes his gloves off, he closes his eyes and breathes in and out a few times before Konrad heads up to the bedroom to see Fizz waiting for him as he thought about telling her about Luca and Oskar moving to Anaheim with their friend. However, he decides to leave the topic for tomorrow, and they closed the doors with them moaning and making noises, even some screams a bit late on before they head off to sleep half an hour later.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Discussing problems at home. Brooklyn, New York. Thursday 30th May (Off camera)

It's one of those times where Konrad needed to talk to someone besides his family and his mental trainer about things escalating more than it should in the ring. It felt like Konrad was giving up on himself to a point he resorted to doing the one thing that helps him take the feeling of the pain away, drinking beer. There are three empty glasses with Konrad, feeling lost in his mind, feeling he couldn't do anything.

There was commentary on a baseball game, making a lot of noise with a few people in the bar, drinking happily. He's sitting on a table, expecting somebody to show up as the barman brought two more pints of beer to place on the table. All of a sudden, as he was finishing his fourth beer, his expected visitor arrived. A visitor who was standing at the door, but discusses the arranged meet up. It turns out the visitor was Glory Braddock who came to sit with Konrad and says this while he starts drinking on the fifth beer.

Glory Braddock: "I got to be honest with you, I nearly didn't come this afternoon because of how your behaviour has been the last few weeks in the ring. Not only that, but I know you're getting yourself way too upset lately."

Konrad Raab: "How do you know?"

Glory Braddock: "For starters, you've had four glasses, even attempting to drink six beers and two, I saw you last Wednesday night, urinating in the alleyway, falling over as you walked, shouting some random nonsense, you honestly think I'd be that daft to not know about that?"

Konrad Raab: "I guess not, but I needed to drink because I want to remove pain, and when I drink beer, I feel better."

Glory Braddock: "What's wrong with you, mate? Do you not care about your kids? Do you not care about anything?"

What Glory said to Konrad crushed him, he places his head down in shame, barely able to speak to her, although it was he who arranged the meeting. Glory puts the two glasses of beer on another table, and she says this.

Glory Braddock: "Well, what did you want me here for? Because I'm sure you didn't send me here to watch you get all angry at the world again."

Konrad Raab: "I know we've not had the best of starts in terms of getting to know one another, but there's a lot of things I'm going through right now."

Glory Braddock: "Just tell me one thing, mate. One thing; why haven't you gotten rid of Black Ice?"

Konrad Raab: "Because my family and I are going to die."

Konrad shouted from the top of his lungs and then he places his face down on the table with tears appearing on the table with everyone looking at him. It only made him want to drink beer as he looks up with tears coming down from his eyes, but Glory shakes her head. Glory sees everyone, looking at them while stating to everyone to continue with their drinking and that she'll talk to him about it as she says this with the people in the pub continue to watch the game.

Glory Braddock: "Talk to me more about it, Konrad. What's going on at home?"

Konrad Raab: "I've been getting death threats by letters from a bully at school named Luca and Oskar in Germany. They want to use guns, knives and grenades on my family and me to kill us and rape my wife while I wrestle every Wednesdays who said they have no problems killing my family before me. They know where I live and what my house looks like. I can't defend myself and my family without The Black Ice mask."

Glory Braddock: "I understand why you're so scared and angry, I can't imagine how difficult it is to control yourself when these guys from the sounds of it can find a way in your home and murder your family, especially when you're away from them. Have you gone to the police about it?"

Konrad Raab: "No, because the letters are coming from Germany, well for now. They know a friend who lives in the same area as me, and they said in the letter before I came here that they are planning to live in America with that friend."

Glory Braddock: "But surely, you must recognise the writing from Luca."

Konrad Raab: "I wish I could, but he writes in many different styles, even the time he wrote the letter when I got home from Breakdown last week, it was exactly like my eldest daughter's from my previous relationship's handwriting."

It was worse than expected with Glory, being in shock of Konrad not being himself. It was also clear he needed someone to talk to as well of him feeling alone, not been able to keep in touch with anyone. The waiter asks if everything is alright and Glory reassures them it is and Glory's request for water.

Glory Braddock: "Do you know what the friend's name is or where they live at all?"

Konrad Raab: "No."

Glory Braddock: "Well, maybe when you find out their friend's name and where he lives, you can report it to the police so they can protect your family and yourself."

As Glory receives her water, she thanks the waiter and drinks some of it, she says this, while acknowledging Konrad's feeling of pain.

Glory Braddock: "I wish you came to me a lot earlier about the family situation at home."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, well, after everything I've done to you, I thought you wouldn't want to see me."

Glory Braddock: "After hearing you out, I'm glad I did. It was clear you were hiding something but didn't know what."

Konrad Raab: "It's not something I want to tell you in front of SCW wrestlers or even in public now, is it?"

Glory nods at Konrad, now knowing why he got himself pissed every single night and trying to get himself pissed now, although this time around, it failed, and she says this.

Glory Braddock: "No, of course not. I also know from the nonsense you've ranted you've put yourself down badly, saying you're a horrible person because you attacked me. Do you feel guilty about attacking me?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes."

Glory Braddock: "A wrestler has a lot of weapons at his disposal, mate. Those weapons are deadly and can cause trouble if you cannot control those weapons, if you cannot control your own self. That was the one lesson my father stressed more than anything else. Control and appropriate use of your weapons. I think what you have to understand is everyone makes mistakes, but you are out of control with your anger, mainly because of Luca and Oskar threatening to kill your family."

Konrad Raab: "I keep owning up to what I've done to you, but I keep repeating it, and I don't like hurting you. I want Gio and Damien to leave me alone. I wanted SCW management to get them out of my matches, but I guess they didn't listen."

Glory nods, fully understanding why Konrad wasn't able to stop attacking people from out of nowhere, even Damien and Gio are getting affected too, and Konrad tried to reach for the beer, but Glory shakes her head as she gets to the situation with Konrad's tears dried up.

Glory Braddock: "You are being controlled; that's another reason why you're out of control. That's why I come out to stop you. It might feel like I want to hurt you, but it's more to stop you from doing things you shouldn't. You acted differently after the match like you were calm."

Konrad Raab: "That mask is something I need to figure out and wrestle with in the rumble. I have to as I want to find out more about it, what benefits me and what doesn't as I never really experienced it properly in the match."

Glory could understand that he was given a new mask and wanted to explore it and if he didn't like it, he could always forget about that like Konrad's done with The Black Ice mask he's ditched. Glory says this about the drinking situation.

Glory Braddock: "I understand, but the drinking thing, it will lead you nowhere except down a dark path that you may not be able to come back from. It won't solve your problems. Taking action by informing the police once you find out where the friend lives in advance will, not attacking me and others and keeping in control of yourself will. I know you think I hate you, but I don't. Hate is a strong word and I'm not sure there's I truly hate. I just want to help you, Konrad. That's all."

Konrad Raab: "Really? You don't think I'm a horrible person?"

Glory Braddock: "No, you aren't. I always keep an eye out on you. Please whatever you do, contact me if you ever feel down so we can talk and don't drink any more beer. You don't need it and protect your family at all costs and do the best you can to do that, even having a family member with you, like your brother."

Konrad Raab: "I will. Thank you for talking to me."

They stood up from the table, leaving the empty pints of glasses on the table as Konrad hugs Glory for a bit and he lets go from Glory and walks away from the table. However, because of her knowing about Konrad's drinking problem, Glory watches Konrad leaving the pub, in case he goes to have a drink once again, and she stands outside of the pub until Konrad walks back to his hotel. A guy Konrad knew places his arms around him, putting his thumbs up at Glory. Once that happens, Glory leaves the pub also to head back to her hotel room.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Needing to proving myself more than ever before to win Taking Hold Of The Flame Rumble match youtube.com shoot. (On camera)

“I won't deny things have gotten way out of hand lately, in regards to my actions. I'm a big target in the match where everyone will get their hands on me, and I deserve that. I also deserve to get my head smashed against the ring posts because of my mistakes. I don't want to be a horrible person, doing bad things to people. I've not coped with it at all, and it's not just Gio and Damien either. I'm also having a lot of trouble back home as well, things I can't discuss because it's so severe. That's the main reason why I've not made my own decisions or had any focus on my matches because I'm more concerned with what's going on at home than in SCW.

The problem is Gio and Damien aren't wrong, I have been unhappy with my career and make me want to change, being more aggressive. Also Glory and everyone else, you haven't been wrong either, I am letting Gio and Damien control and playing sick games with me. I even demanded to SCW to keep Damien and Gio out of my match with Regan so I can give her my best, so I can prove I'm capable of fighting them myself, but that wasn't to be.

At the same time, I do want to be more aggressive; I want to change my attitude to crave for winning and seeking more SCW title opportunities than just being a guy who only targetted the TV title. I don't agree with what Gio's doing with the title, tarnishing it after the hard work Selena's done for the belt. He isn't a rightful champion because he doesn't even want the US title to begin with. I can't deny Selena, Regan and Glory are the main threats to me in the match, showing passion and dedication to SCW, consistently, due to what I've done to them lately.

Although Regan always saw me as a guy who doesn't care for being the top wrestler in SCW. I wasn't wrong when I said before the title match, I haven't earned or deserved the shot for the SCW title, more so now with my actions and wanted to win the Adrenaline and US title before capturing the SCW title. You demanded me to change to be more aggressive towards my goals, allowing nothing to stop me. Now you want me to be the guy from last year who didn't show any sort of care for wanting to be in the rumble, a guy who allowed Jason Helms to poke fun at me for his games and majority of SCW roster laughing and joking with him? No, I refuse to be that guy again because I got sick of it and this is what I needed, at the same time of me, still wanting to destroy Gio and Damien out of SCW.

I'm slowly able to realize things in a new way now. Thanks to this multicolour mask, I'm accepting of my anger, letting out when I need to, but in a controlled environment that I don't lose it at wrong wrestlers like Glory, Selena and Regan lately who don't deserve what I've done to them. I have to own up to my mistakes, even if I repeat them.

I'm not apart of Wonderland, I never needed to be because I seek for glory, I've busted my ass to be prepared for this THOTF rumble that I announced my entry at the end of the year rumble to prove the entire world wrong. Do I have conflicting arguments of what all of you say? Yes, but I'm not allowing rubbish to get to me and being my own man to do everything possible to win this rumble. 

I'm going to throw out everyone that's left in the ring and be the last man standing to overcome everything that's stacked against me, realising it's every person for themselves out there. It's something I've never had any confidence with, and you're right if you say I still don't, but better than I had last year. I'm a threat to everyone, but I'm going to be aggressive and angry because I want to win badly, needing and wanting to prove that I became a target from everyone for the right reasons.

I go to Rise To Greatness to face either Syren who has no dedication, pride or loyalty for SCW or the belt she holds as of late, faking an injury we all knew was a load of rubbish and Sienna, taking full advantage of Kelcey's health to a point, she'd turned Chris into a monster. I will be the last person standing in the ring and go to capture the SCW title that's in front of me, a situation I've never been in my four years of wrestling here. Prepare to be Iceinated by the Ice rainbow who will be the number one contender for the SCW title.”
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal - by Konrad Raab - 05-31-2019, 09:23 PM