Updates and Various info
So, after a bit of a blip, it seems like EMERGE is back on an even keel again and I have a pretty full roster. The tag division also looks stable again, but if anyone still wants to contribute there it would be appreciated if anyone has the time and indeed energy to give it a go

EMERGE #25 is on schedule for this coming Monday, and set’s the scene for the run in to Miami, and I actually have the basis of storylines, cards all the way now up to the final show of the year. You will also note that there will be an Awards show this year, but don’t take the schedule as read, because even though the dates are right, the events are going to change… Oooo intrigue lol.  The year I hope will end with a bang, and get us ready for what I hope will be Season 3… if we get renewed by the network of course J

That’s the good stuff… now a little not so good. Been a bit of a reshuffle at work, duties have been changed around a bit, so therefore time there will be a little less frequent. For those that don’t know, a lot of the stuff I do, as it is with some of you I know, is done at work and the times isn’t going to be there. So…

First of all, going bi-weekly with EMERGE can’t be on the table anymore. I’m still looking at ways I could possible improve the momentum on the shows, but it can’t be by making the shows more frequent I’m afraid. Any ideas anyone has to help this issue would be appreciated

Also, the experiment I’ve got going on with Zero will now have to take a back seat Olek… sorry bro, because with everything I’ve got coming up I won’t have the time to do his ‘comedy’… hey, I think it’s funny, and let’s face it I don’t have to worry about him being the television champion after Omar’s Peyton rp. EMERGE will continue as is, as will Owen and any future plans I have discussed with you all.

Finally, if anyone does have any questions, suggestions, or just wants to rant about anything above, or anything else, feel free.

Messages In This Thread
Updates and Various info - by thisisemerge - 07-04-2019, 06:19 AM
RE: Updates and Various info - by Rick Young - 07-04-2019, 07:28 AM
RE: Updates and Various info - by Corner G - 07-04-2019, 10:30 AM
RE: Updates and Various info - by thisisemerge - 07-04-2019, 06:09 PM