More updates
Show is coming together - my aim is Thursday at the latest (I finish marking two exams today and tomorrow and finally have a few days off). Before then (read: LATER TODAY), I will post the next two cards. They will share the same deadline. This allows me to hopefully focus on finishing shows a bit quicker (at least the last one of the year), while letting everyone finish for the year a bit earlier to enjoy their holiday season before returning for either EOTY or the first Breakdown of the new year on January 8.
Finally, I should take one more moment to thank everyone for their patience. I know this is a piss-off, with the fact that this is a massively late show.
A piss-off? No, sorry, I HAVE to say something here, even if people don't like it....

Yes, in a perfect world, shows would be out on time, and everyone would be happy.

Guess what? The world isn't perfect. Olek, you are a PROFESSOR with a PhD. You're a HUSBAND. Those things come FIRST. If someone is in SCW and expects that you are still going to have as much time to devote to SCW as you did 15, 10, or even 5 years ago they are near certifiable. The fact that you still have SCW running at all is an incredible testament to your commitment and passion to what you have built here. Make no mistake everyone, this is Olek's world that he has built, and while we love our creations in his world the fact remains that NOBODY puts in the time, effort, love he does, and he does it FREE OF CHARGE to all of us, a fact that still blows my mind to this day.

Putting it in perspective for a minute, and using myself as an example, I am as most of you are aware now working on my Masters Degree at home, which will be done hopefully in a year. It is exhausting mentally to say the least. But that is it. Yes I am striving to continue my recovery from a stroke, but that for now has severely hampered my quest for job. The only thing I really must do is school. Yet I struggle to keep 1 character a float in SCW, ONE!

Olek is a professor, a husband, an author, AND he still comes up with compelling storylines for the entire company, which by the way still produces better shows than a certain multi-million dollar company who has teams of writers and staff members whose only objective is to produce shows that their audience will want to see. Not to mention when the Clarity does come out he will then have to deal with the normal crying and b*tching from people who didn't win! Sorry, but (and THIS is where I know some people are not going to like what I am going to say) really take a step back and comprehend for a few minutes just how self-entitled you sound if you are one of those people.

Look I get it people, I get it more than you know. When I created Kelsai, did I do so wanting to win? Of course I did. I won't lie to any of you. I want her to do what Simon Lyman couldn't, to win the SCW World Championship. It's a game, I am competitive, I spend a fair deal of time coming up with ideas for my girl, and I want that validation one day that comes with winning that title. But, I play knowing that I might never receive that validation, and I MUST be alright with that, or I shouldn't be playing the game, especially if I am not mature enough to respect Olek while doing it.

Yes we all work hard on our characters, but nobody works harder than Olek, who has to take all of our characters into perspective and then mold shows from all of our RPs. I apologize Olek, as I know this was not your intention for the original posts here. But when I see you basically apologizing to everyone with all that you do both in life and the game because a show is late? It just doesn't sit right with me. I will bet that there are other people who feel similar to me, and just haven't taken the time to say it.

Thank you Olek, for all that you do, if the show doesn't come till Thursday, Friday, or whenever your time permits that is fine by me. It's not like Clarity won't be one of the best shows to read in e-fedding anyway. Keep getting incredible shows on schedule as best you can, but take care of your wife, your career, and yourself first, because those are the things that matter the most.

Anyone who doesn't agree, I have have two words for you.......

Grow Up.
So what you’re saying isn’t have till Thursday now to send you this match? If so epic, work was hectic today but I’ll try to get a start on things and writ it tomorrow night since I’m off Thursday and Friday.
Charlie bro, I always have mentioned that Olek is one of the, if not the best fedhead I've had a pleasure of working with. Rarely, I PM or discord DM Olek about anything which says a lot how good of a fedhead he is and apart from the one time with Was the storyline and feuds were planned, no other time in SCW was anything else, apart from the odd match here and there planned with me in advance. Regarding the plans of the storylines and feuds, no other fedhead in an RP fed does what Olek does, getting characters to work with different people and be involved in storylines department and you know what? I prefer that than going to handlers and fedheads, asking them where the character should go next and who they should feud with.

Also, it's more realistic as well because, in the real wrestling world, wrestlers don't go to the owners or other wrestlers and ask them to do a storyline or feud with them, the owners come up to the wrestlers, getting them together and say, you're fighting this guy this week and feuding with them for the PPV, telling them about what the storyline is and how the feud is going to go. Sure, sometimes wrestlers go to another wrestler and ask them to fight, but that's the only time in real wrestling world happens. That's exactly how all feds should run and it's that part that neglects the RP fedding side of things. That's something Olek is so good at and what I admire and respect the most about him is he tries to get every character involved in something.

I've told him on discord chat in public on thanking him for helping me growing Konrad to make him a stronger character and giving me ideas I would have never thought of in years after the Rise To Greatness results came out. Of course, he helps everyone with their characters too and giving them ideas out of the blue as well.

If there's one thing I love about SCW, it's the results. Like the opening of the shows of Breakdown and PPV's, you never get a fully detailed intro opening of the shows like every Breakdown shows do. It's great and even putting a commercial break in the results as well like I'm watching SCW Breakdown or PPV's on TV. SCW results are always worth reading, it's why I admit I ask when the results are coming out because I'm so excited to read them, knowing it's in full quality than summarised results you get in nearly every fed these days, like the Clarity PPV results for an example.

Yes, no need to be sorry, Olek, we understand how busy you are with your education stuff, god forbid if I could do what you do as a job, scoring marks correctly and teaching your classes history. I couldn't do that job or be a fedhead of this awesome fed if my life depended on it. We all love you here in SCW.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.