Why...
I thought a lot about this, as this wasn't something that I wanted to take lightly. This was the chance one time to do something unforgettable. Some people play their entire careers in this game and do not receive one. Now they will, if they choose to take it. That's what it boiled down to on May 19th of this year when I told Olek of my decision. I still have the conversation between he and I in discord. Obviously on May 19th, I didn't have any idea who would be champion, so I was obviously not out to get anyone. But here is what I did know. I knew from the second I won Trios that I was going use my contract to somehow benefit EVERYONE. Because when I think of everyone around this game, I think of suffering a Major stroke that should have according to doctors cost me my life all of you were there, to help me through the stroke and through all of the recovery that has followed and is still going on? Guys I am not a rich man, but there is incredible value in people, especially all of you, my friends and family in this game.

I have seen where a few people are saying no, and I sincerely hope those people reconsider. I want everyone to enter that wants to because this is my thank you for pulling me through stroke and thank you for making my life truly worth living by having friends like you. Omar I knew reading tonight and realizing Sienna had won you were going to hate this. Again, May 19th, I didn't have any idea it would be you. I feel for you. I also know if anyone can have nearly impossible odds stacked against them and still come out ahead it is you.

I knew back in May to borrow a little from Arn Anderson that while I dont have money to go out and buy something for everyone for Christmas I could give everyone the opportuity to share in my spot.

Thank you for always being there for me when I need you.

I really, truly do love all of you guys, hence I had to share my spot, and why it is now our spot.