Dark Fantasy vs. A/C Unit
4 RP limit for tag (REGARDLESS OF SHOW)

Deadline: 5 pm ET Saturday, July 25, 2020
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
ooc: The sections in all italics, continue Asher's story he started writing during the last Asher rp, for the match against Syren. This build has been so much fun. Good luck, Alexis. Always a pleasure.

Guardian Angel
[Image: ASHERHAYESBANNER1.png]

SCW Accomplishments
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(1X)
2023 Male SCW Superstar of the Year
SCW Supreme Champion (2023)
SCW Adrenaline Champion(2X)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW United States Champion(1x)
SCW Underground Champion(1x)
SCW World Tag Team Champion (2x-W/Rachel Foxx as Bad Company; W/ Cid Turner as A/C Unit)
First and Only Commonwealth Wrestling Champion
SCW 24/7 Hardcore Champion(5x)
2009 Feud of the Year
2009 Tag Team of the Year
SCW World Tag League winner (A/C Unit w/Cid Turner)
2021 Stable of the Year (A/C Blondetourage Unit w/Cid and Holly)

Ok, so this RP has no direct to the camera promo, but i has plenty of building toward the match... if that makes sense. However, it is all off-camera. Also, the ending of the CD is purposefully vague, but tomorrow when (if) my Ravyn RP goes up, you'll begin to get a few answers as to what they were talking about.

For once it's paying off to have Ravyn's story set ridiculously behind this one.

Also: I hear people don't like Velvet Sky as my pic-base, and people don't like giant walls of text. So, err... now I have neither? Yay?

I really enjoyed writing this, and I especially enjoyed the random world-building I've included with lots of little bits that are going to set up future storylines, hopefully. That includes the return of a classic Syren character. Hey, remember 2009? Those were good times.

Enjoy.

[Image: DoNotAdjust.gif]

The Syren Song: Verse 314
"I’m crazy talented, I can’t help it"
[Image: syren2021.png]
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
OOC: Once again, loved this build and I hope the match is just as awesome, if not more. The last scene was written by Sir Cid and myself. Was a pleasure man. Good luck Alexis.

“Come With Me If You Want to Live”
[Image: ASHERHAYESBANNER1.png]

SCW Accomplishments
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(1X)
2023 Male SCW Superstar of the Year
SCW Supreme Champion (2023)
SCW Adrenaline Champion(2X)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW United States Champion(1x)
SCW Underground Champion(1x)
SCW World Tag Team Champion (2x-W/Rachel Foxx as Bad Company; W/ Cid Turner as A/C Unit)
First and Only Commonwealth Wrestling Champion
SCW 24/7 Hardcore Champion(5x)
2009 Feud of the Year
2009 Tag Team of the Year
SCW World Tag League winner (A/C Unit w/Cid Turner)
2021 Stable of the Year (A/C Blondetourage Unit w/Cid and Holly)

Ok, so this CD continues Ravyn's normal story from before, However, it also features the key players from the recent Syren RP, which goes some way to explaining some of what happened.

Also: does everyone hate Emilia Clarke as a pic-base as well? Ever since I was told "everyone hates Velvet" I'm now wondering if everyone just hates Emilia too.

I really like this RP though (it may be my favourite one of the week), which is why it took so long, but... it has meant I have no time for Christy this week.

Enjoy.

[Image: thediary.png]

Ravyn Taylor's Diary
January 14th, 2019
Right, the second part of the previous RP. There's quite a bit of narrative, and quite a bit of actual character stuff, so... that doesn't normally work out well for me, However, I enjoyed writing it, and I ended up rewriting the whole end part this morning which took time away from working on anything else. But I feel like it was worth it for how it came out.

There is also a "to camera" promo here too.

Also, there's not one but two nods to characters I've handled outside of SCW. If you can get them both, you... win a prize?

Enjoy.

[Image: DoNotAdjust.gif]

The Syren Song: Verse 315
"You only live once, right?"