Konrad Raab vs. Holly Adams
1 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, September 8, 2020
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
[Image: Orlaz2C.png]

OOC: Off-Camera portions are in the first person, On-Camera is in third and after the "Holly Adams Hour," logo. 

Good luck Fizz! 
[Image: OjZwbEI.png]
RECORD
69 - 21 - 5

2021 Stable of the Year - A/C Blondetourage Unit (w/ Cidnay Turner and Asher Hayes)
1x SCW Adrenaline Champion (July 24th, 2021 - November 7th, 2021) (106 Days)
Inaugural Majestic Women's Valkyrie Champion (May 31st, 2009)
1x Majestic Women's Valkyrie Champion (May 31st - August 29th, 2009) (90 Days)
2x SCW 24/7 HardCore Champion (June 18th - August, 2011) (70+ Days)

[Image: TcU8wKN.png]
[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

Dylan's big news to Konrad/flashback to the past of twitter trolls. Sioux City, Iowa. Saturday 5th September. (Off Camera)

After Konrad's gym workout from five to seven in the morning as he always does every day, to keep himself in shape, he went back to his hotel room to drop his bag off as he had a shower at the gym. Konrad left the hotel room again, but this time, to meet Dylan Howell up for breakfast. He went to the breakfast eating area which holds a pass for and the waiter ticks Konrad's name off the list.

He grabbed himself mostly fruit and protein bars they have at the breakfast service and also got himself some orange juice before looking for a table where Dylan was sitting. He eventually found him, sitting on the left corner of the breakfast room. Konrad sits down, and both of them greet each other.

Konrad Raab: "It's something I always do, waking up five in the morning to workout."

Dylan Howell: "That's serious dedication you put into the business. I could never wake up at that time of the morning to do a workout."

Konrad Raab: "Most people can't. It's something I've gotten used to over the years as a wrestler. It's quiet and relaxing for me."

Dylan eats toast with some waffles and pancakes, nodding at Konrad's daily schedule of fitting workout in daily. Dylan already heard how much Konrad was willing to put in the work to be in the best shape he could before matches.

Dylan Howell: "I can imagine that. Listen, I want to talk to you about something big."

Konrad Raab: "Making love to the title again?"

Dylan Howell: "Well, yes because Glory's disrespected my Addy title by cashing in for the SCW title. I will do anything to capture that belt. Hence why I was hoping to work out with you."

Konrad Raab: "That's big news, indeed. I like the thought of you getting in the ring and wrestle for the Adrenaline title. I agree. Glory is greedy, wanting to hog the titles all to herself. I disapprove of that myself. However, how will this affect you being my manager?"

Dylan nodded, hearing Konrad's concerns with the managing role as Dylan sees Konrad eating the apple he picked up from the fruit area. Dylan, on the other hand, gets up and grabs himself another glass of orange juice. He comes back and sits with Konrad again.

Dylan Howell: "Nothing will change in that area, I will always be by your side, regardless of what happens with my career. I have to talk to Sasha first and see what she thinks. Nobody gets away with taking a crap over my title."

Konrad Raab: "I know that feeling. Although I've already done gym workout, it won't hurt to do two more hours to help you out, getting in shape to wrestle in the ring. I, for one, would love to see you defeat Glory. I don't know what's wrong with her. She used to respect this sport, now trashes it completely."

Dylan Howell: "Anyway, I will deal with that if Sasha approves of me getting back in the ring again. However, what you should be focusing about is your match against Holly Adams."

After everything he heard and seen, Konrad let the apple slide from his hands and drops on the plate, luckily not on the floor. Konrad looked like he'd seen a ghost, something Dylan hadn't seen before with Konrad.

Dylan Howell: "What's wrong? You can tell me."

Konrad Raab: "It's Holly being a twitter troll. I had a terrible experience a couple of years ago of a guy who kept mocking me, even making a fake account of me and trolling on every tweet that's nothing to do with him. I've not come back even to touch twitter since I deleted my account."

Dylan Howell: "Just because some guy trolled you, doesn't mean Holly will. Anyway, you don't have a twitter that she can mock you on."

Konrad Raab: "I know, but I wonder if she already has on twitter? I don't like people talking bad about me behind my back. Most importantly, I don't know if she interacts with the guy who removed me from twitter. I haven't come to terms with it."

Dylan's enjoying his pancakes, listening to every word Konrad speaks with his past on twitter, about how he was removed from the platform. Dylan pats Konrad on his shoulder, knowing the mental preparation for matches was the reason why Dylan signed on as Konrad's manager. 

Dylan Howell: "I wouldn't worry about it because at the end of the day, I notice how busy you are with your family and being able to spend time with them. If she has trolled about you on twitter, so be it. She hasn't said much if anything at all about you. Just that she'll make you a star."

Konrad Raab: "Hopefully, it's just that and nothing more. I don't approve of her cheating in her matches either."

Dylan Howell: "I used to cheat sometimes in my matches, but more for fun than actually trying to win. I know you can defeat her and how high you are on sticking to the rules. Holly seems to brag a lot about her wins lately."

Konrad Raab: "I've noticed, and to be honest, I don't want to hear it anymore. I don't understand the need to brag about wins when it's in the record books. I rarely to never brag about wins, well I certainly won't be bragging on a win Christy handed to me. It was shameful."

The match was a lot of opposites between Konrad and Holly Adams. Couldn't ask more for a different type of wrestling individuals than Konrad and Holly. Konrad finishes his apple and then eats a banana, while Dylan eats his waffles with Konrad, shaking his head about the match.

Dylan Howell: "I know winning clean means more to you than anything, but a win is a win, regardless of how it's done. It sounds shitty, I know, but it's the truth. You got the match in the bag. She has issues with Jake Starr."

Konrad Raab: "Yes, but Maria Salvatore does with me as well, but I'll discuss why she does during the week. Got to defeat Holly Adams and defeating the worst enemy of my past, beating a twitter troll and destroying my negative attitude towards twitter."

Dylan Howell: "I'll give her a movie she'll hate taking part in, like being shot to death or dress up as a vampire and suck her blood out of her neck."

Konrad Raab: "How you come up with these things, I don't know. That's cheered me up. I apologise, had a bad history is all."

Dylan Howell: "All good, although you doing yoga should be something you must do daily as well. Will help you be stress-free, and we'll do a lot of that together this week as well. Get your mind reframed to defeating Holly."

Konrad Raab: "I agree, yoga will be good for me, mentally because it's a curse I want to win. One thing's for sure, win or lose; I will move on from the twitter hell once and for all after my match against Holly. I needed this match more than ever, and the only way is to confront my enemy demons myself. Anyway, let's get you in ring shape for your quest to win the Addy title."

Konrad finishes eating his orange, along with eating a protein bar as he and Dylan get up from the table and they walk to the hotel gym, where Konrad was helping Dylan get into wrestling shape, should Sasha approve of Konrad wrestling. Two hours later, they go outside and do some yoga stretches together. They went out together to play pool at a pool club, talking about things in general. After that, they separate with Konrad getting lunch before heading back to his hotel room, before going for a swim, while Dylan goes to meet with Regan in a restaurant.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Beating the demons of my past will be accomplished youtube.com shoot. (On Camera)

"Coming into this match with a well-known twitter troll, it's not something I feel comfortable talking about in public, mainly because it's a bad demon I still can't get over. Hopefully when this match ends with Holly, regardless if it's a win or a loss, I will get rid of the negativity about twitter for good.

I see Holly being a remarkable talent, being undefeated so far as she continues to brag about it every single week. There is a future ahead of her being champion in SCW. Of course, she's a threat because of the matches she's won and will be very difficult to defeat in the ring.

That's where the positives end, unfortunately. I don't like twitter or go on it anymore, so it's unlikely she'll find anything about me on there, unlike all the other opponents she's fought, so you have to come up with a new plan. I won't ever go back on it. Trolling on Twitter gets you nowhere in wrestling. It doesn't win you matches and is a waste of time. I instead spend my time, playing with my kids and working out to be in the best shape of my life.

Why do you need to brag about your wins all the time consistently? You haven't gone up the names of Regan, Syren, David, Jason Helms yet. It's also not worth to brag about those wins especially if you've cheated to win in every single one of your matches. Feet on the ropes, pulling on the tights to get the win disgusts me. It's one thing to brag about winning against wrestlers, but another if you have to use cheating methods to do so.

I refuse to brag about the win I got against Christy because that was handed to me on a silver platter, not even trying to beat me. I distaste to win matches that way, heavily and it makes me feel I wasn't worth her time as an opponent and that's another thing that angers me. Did you see me celebrating after the match? No, I didn't because I distasted the whole situation and I hope to never get it with you. Well, of course, you won't because at least you'd fight for everything to get the win.

See how much we are the complete opposite of each other? I prefer to win matches with respect and honour, you take wins and brag about them, regardless of how you won. I care more about how I win than winning matches itself. Why am I the only wrestler who cares about that? All the trolling on twitter only will get wrestlers angrier, something you don't want to do, cos some wrestlers snap and wanting to injure and hurt you.

You talk way too much about opponents. It's the complete opposite of me who prefers to get down to work and defeat you in the ring. While you waste time on Twitter, trolling other wrestlers and god knows who else, I spend time on other productive things. I don't see you do that once. Wrestler trolls like you are the reason why I have such negative things to say about the whole platform.

I'm doing something about it by doing everything I can to beat you right in the middle of that ring tomorrow night. I hope Jake nor Maria, although of course, Maria would come out to give us the win. I want to win fairly and honourable. You can talk wrong about me all you want on and off twitter, but it will do you little to no good on getting the win for this match.

I will teach you a thing or two how to respect fellow individuals and that nobody has to earn to face you. You aren't a champion, not even a top name as of yet to have that right. Anyone can face wrestlers any day, and if you say something like this consistently which you do, it makes you a coward, a coward who ducks challenges and matches against individual wrestlers.

Do you want to come across like Christy did when she quit facing me in the middle of the match? No, you don't, and that's why you should accept matches with any wrestler you face. I will face anyone, even if the odds are stacked against me. I will do everything to beat you in the ring because I only dream of beating someone who's the complete opposite to me, who can be proud of pulling the tights to get a win. 

I will be proud to be the first wrestler you will lose to in your Supreme Championship Wrestler because everybody loses one way or the other. I get in the ring and pin you for the three count or make you tap out within the rules where you'd be in no condition to fight against Crystal. Point is I will walk away with getting rid of my demons by facing a twitter troll once and for all. It will be the icing on the cake when I win the match as well. Tomorrow night, prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced Rainbow."
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.