That's all folks.
Been thinking about holding off until Monday to see if it would change how I feel, but the more I think about it the more I believe it won’t make much of a difference. I said to myself and to a couple others privately in the run up to Retribution that if I wasn’t successful I would be re-evaluating the time I’ll be spending with SCW on a whole or at the very least reduce the number of Characters I run. I still have plenty of ideas for my characters and I have enjoyed writing a lot lately, and felt it’s been the best I’ve done in quite a while personally.  One of my goals was to get the World title with Chris which I have now done although would have liked to keep it longer if I’m honest. But I never thought I’d reach that goal in the first place and I owe that to Doug, so thanks again.

But with my new Job on the horizon as well as having been off work which feels like an eternity due to this pandemic, I need to get back into a far more stable routine and staying up all hours to write isn’t really ideal. Which is the reason for this post,  I know I could give it till Rise to Greatness like we usually always say, but at the moment I don’t think I want to, so won’t prolong the inevitable this time like I did last year after Taking Hold of the Flame.

That said I do want to thank Olek for all he has done personally, without him this place wouldn’t exist at all and everything he does put into the place is appreciated. Especially lately with how busy he’s been himself due to teaching. The same goes to all of you who contributed to help with the shows as well, you’re all legends.

But we're now at that point of the post where I tell you all I won’t be an active writer going forward here in SCW. I made friends during my time here and look forward to staying in touch as always as well as hang out on discord. But that is about all I can and want do right now. 

Thanks for everything.

Jon.
[Image: ZbBQHbf.png]
After an internal debate with myself yesterday which i probably should have done as such before posting. And speaking with Olek a little last night, I have opted to instead of leaving entirely to reduce the number of Characters I'm writing to one.

Until I figure things out with the new Job.

Thanks.
[Image: 25391013-A142-4979-8-B0-E-17607-D280223.jpg]
[Image: QEi4Ejt.png]

1x SCW Television Champion

Wins:12 (Jobber, Jobber, Derek Adonis, Konrad Raab, Blake Mason, Tommy Valentine, Kelsai Adamson-Mason [TV Title win], Jay Gold [title defense], Maria Salvatore [title defense], Ace Marshall [via DQ], Gavin Taylor, Cid Turner/Selena Frost/Purity Pixie [w/Ace and Kandis, Trios 2021, pinned Purity])

Losses: 8 (Gavin/Powers, Jay Gold, Asher Hayes, Last Laugh 2020 Battle Royal [Last eliminated by Asher Hayes], Crystal Zdunich [TV Title loss], Retribution 2021 Scaffold Scramble, RTG 2021 TLC Match for Adrenaline Title, UA 2021 EC for Adrenaline Title)
BUT BEST FUCKING COMEBACK EVER

WELCOME BACK, JON!!!
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
I agree it would be the worst retirement ever, had I retired. I still planned on writing else where once i found a place i liked, just not here. However I changed my mind.  Smile
One of us.
One of us.
One of us.

Someone give Jon the plaque.
[Image: vJXLyBV.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Ooooh yeeeeaaaahh....
[Image: Minnie-EAW.gif]

Achievements:

-Coming Soon

Singles Record - | W - 45 | L - 09| D - 04|