Infamous vs. Twin Magic vs. Abigail & Jordan vs. Cassidy & Rachel
Ravyn Taylor & Christy Matthews vs. Marie Jones & Kimberly Williams vs. Abigail Lindsay & Jordan Majors vs. Cassidy Carter & Rachel Foxx.

4 RP Limit for tag

Deadline: 5 PM ET Saturday, July 20, 2019
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Quote:1] Joint RP by JJ and me
2] There is a special guest that appears via permission.
3] If there is mischaracterization in the guest spots, I tried my best to get the handler to make any corrections. Been six days, lol. Apologize for any mischaracterization. This rp has to go up. Can’t wait a moment longer.
4] It should be obvious. I’ll state here before hand, Abigail’s shoot portion happens sometime tomorrow in real time. That about covers it? Yeah. Enjoy.

July 10th, 2019
Bridgestone Arena

Jordan seemingly had so much weighing on her mind as she pulled up in her rental car outside of the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville. After a short talk with security, she drove into the parking lot and found a space before turning the key to kill the engine. Her phone made a familiar sound and she looked down to see a picture of Abigail and some text next to her image. Reaching down she unlocks her phone and reads the message.

“Find me when you get here. We need to talk about what we’re doing tonight.”

Jordan locks the phone and drops it into her lap. She slowly shakes her head and then slaps the steering wheel. She knew it had something to do with Ravyn. It was always Ravyn, Ravyn, Ravyn. She rolled her eyes and opened the door to get out. She puts one foot on the ground and then stops. Her mind wanders as the car dings slowly in the background as a security measure to its drivers and passengers. She knows she isn’t booked. Why the need to just do what she was told? Jordan pulls her foot back, turns the key and slams the door shut. Without another thought she backs the car out of its spot and leaves the lot.

About four hours later as she sits in the car outside of a hotel, her phone makes a different, more generic noise and she looks down to see the name Bree. She lifts the phone to read a message asking where she was at tonight and if she knew what the end of the show was all about. Jordan looks at the phone with a confused expression and opens Twitter. She searches for a known wrestling gif user and scrolls down a few spots to see it. Abigail saving a stapled Ravyn from further pain at the hands of Twin Magic. Jordan shakes her head again and just smiles.

“This never fucking ends,” she mutters to herself. “Ever”

July 11th, 2019
FedExForum Backstage Area

Jordan finishes her match at the large house show in Memphis and makes her way back to the locker room to relax and clean up before heading out on the road for the next one. She opens her phone and checks Twitter and sees a picture retweeted by one of her friends of someone she didn’t recognize.

“Holy shit…”

Jordan grins to herself and starts to send obviously flirting responses toward the girl. Her friend Bree gets involved and eventually her and Bree are texting back and forth, vague messages that seem to relate to this. Jordan loses track of time as she relentlessly flirts toward the girl for the next hour. After some time, she gathers her stuff and heads for the rental for the late night drive to Chattanooga. She wonders where Abigail is and what she’s up to. But she can’t seem to shake this girl off of her mind.

July 11th, 2019.
Best Western Plus Macomb Inn

Abigail sat on the couch inside her room at the Best Western Plus Macomb Inn. In front of her was a small oval table, to the right of the oval table is two single seat couches. 

To pass the time away she is reading The Girl Without a Name by Sandra Block. She is so consumed by her thoughts these days that she forgets to take the time to read, Abigail misses the occasional good reason. She lost track of reading so much over the past couple months she made it a point to schedule when she is going to sit down, relax, push the chaos of the wrestling business aside to read. The Girl Without a Name is an entertaining read. Abigail is definitely grateful she etched out the time to focus on herself.  

Thirty more minutes pass, Abigail rest the book down on the oval table. Placing her feet on the table, she leans back, resting comfortably without a care in the world. A few moments later there is a knock on the door. Abigail springs up. She doesn’t go to the door immediately. Walking over to a nearby mirror, she takes a moment to make sure she is presentable for her guest. Satisfied that she’s one hundred percent presentable, she casually walks to the door. Taking a deep breath, she opens the door. Standing on the outside is the woman she has been thinking about, plotting against and with for as long as she can possibly remember, in truth she lost track of time. Ravyn stands there, and she’s not alone. Christy Matthews being there doesn’t phase Abigail at all, she expected it. Abi stands to the side, allowing both of her guests to step inside. 

Abigail leads the way to where she was waiting for them. Ravyn and Christy take occupy the two single cushioned seats. Abigail joins them. Before she sits down, she politely ask, “Would any of you like something to drink?”

“Not curious why Christy has joined me?” Ravyn inquires. 

Abigail smirks “Not at all. Makes it easier for all of us to be on the same page.” Abi shifts her attention to Christy. “Thirsty?” 

Christy shrugs. “Sure. Water is fine.” 

“One glass of water coming up.”

Doesn’t take Abigail long to walk over to the bar. As she pours Christy a glass of water she can see Ravyn and Christy talking among themselves. She doesn’t quite make out whatever they are saying, doesn’t matter to her in the grand scheme of things. Done pouring the glass, she walks back over to where Ravyn and Christy are. Handing Christy the glass of water, Abigail takes a seat. Propping her feet back on the small oval table, she looks at Ravyn. 

“I am glad both of you came. This road has been tedious, I admit. The good news is we are finally here. Rise to Greatness is around the corner, and I am hoping all three of us can bring finality to all these months of--” Abigail pauses acting like she has lost her train of thought completely. 

Just as she is about to continue, Christy cuts her off. “I appreciate you helping Ravyn last night. Can we get along with this?”

“Anticipation is the spice of life.” Abigail retorts. 

“I had plans, Abigail. Thanks to you--”

Abigail quickly cuts Christy off. “Take your grievance up with Sasha. I never asked for a fatal four way tag team match. You honestly think I want walk-- I mean-- ride down to the ring with a woman I can barely trust these days? Teaming with Jordan is a liability; Ray Charles can see that. If it were up to me, the ideal scenario would have been me versus Cassidy versus Kimberly in a triple threat. All eyes would be on me, not Ravyn. You two could entertain yourself with more prudent matters. I did my job.”

Christy scoffs. “Not last night.”

“Who got Ravyn away from Kimberly? Me.” Abigail points to herself. “Wasn’t my fault you were slow to get down there. There is no way Kimberly should have gotten down to the ring to get one shot in had you been--”

“I see what you’re trying to do Abigail.” Christy cuts Abigail cut. “Are you done playing games or are we going to get to the point of all this?”

“Patience is a virtue, Christy.” 

“A deal is a deal, Abigail.” Ravyn says, finally chiming into the spirited banter between Abigail and Christy. “I appreciate you pulling me away from Kimberly, I would have preferred to return back to my hotel without any staples in my forehead. I’ll admit I had my doubts. I wasn’t confident you could live up to your end of the bargain. Removing Ace [Marshall] from the picture was a pleasant surprise, Kim and Cassidy directing there focus on you was much appreciated.”

Abi points to the scar left from Kim’s staple gun attack. “I still owe Kim.”

“We both do.”

Abigail’s eyes light up. “We?” 

“We do share a common pest. Rise to Greatness will come. A promise is a promise, Abigail. Why do you want my attention?”

“Forgive the exposition... but I need to start from the beginning. Don’t worry, I won’t lay out my entire life story. Just enough to make my point.”  “The majority of my life I have felt out of place in the world. Most people aren’t interesting. They are basic, dumb, needy, waste of space, boring. I have done the best I can over the years to navigate in a society that I wouldn’t have anything to do with otherwise. There is no way to escape the reality that we’re human. No matter are differences, we share one thing in common, we need someone. We need a tribe. A select group of people we share commonalities with. Being a lone wolf isn’t all thats cracked up to be. And that is the story of my life, trying to fit in the best way I can. This is what leads me to you, Ravyn.” 

When I look into your eyes, I see myself. I’m not as intelligent as you. I haven’t made an impact on wrestling like you have. I believe we view most people outside these walls the same way. The main difference between us is you have a tribe. You have people who can understand you on levels no one else can. The reason I want your attention, to bring this home... I want to become your ally. You’re likely thinking what does this woman offer me? The best I can offer -other than having your back- is another mind to bounce ideas off of. I want to be an extension of your legacy. But I do have one small request.”

“Name it.”

“I’m not looking to join Infamous. I will stay out of your way. Need me to contribute to your bigger picture? No problem. I need my independence. I have my own goals in SCW. I promise they won’t conflict with yours. You need to help me with them. I want to feel like I belong, that’s all.”

“Wait a minute?” Christy interjects. “All of this so you can be Ravyn’s friend? You laured Ravyn out to the ring so you could go to her hotel room to mess with her wife!”

“Syren is Undisputed World Champion isn’t she?” Abigail counters. 

“Not the point. if you wanted to be friends with Ravyn, why not ask?”

“Riddle me this. If I, Abigail Lindsay, half Lohan. A woman Ravyn barely even knows walked up to her one day and asked, lets be friends Ravyn, what would her response be, Christy? The same one mine would be if a person I barely know walked up to me offering the power of friendship. Ravyn would say who the hell are you. I needed a way to show Ravyn I was serious. Meddling with your wife was ambitious. Might have backfired; it was the best idea I had at the time. Hey. Now we’re here.”

Christy turns to Ravyn. “You two sound alike.”

“Not exactly. I would not have drawn this out as long as Abigail has.” Ravyn directs her attention to Abigail. “So, this entire time, when it came across you were aimlessly trying to seek my attention, you knew the entire time what you wanted?”

“Yes, Ravyn. I have known from the first moment I saw you on SCW television that this was what I wanted. Never felt worthy of you. I doubt I am now. A girl has got to try. Last year, when I came to watch my sisters back, I didn’t just come to help Dawnie fend off a few pest. I was waiting, itching, for the chance to share a room with the great Ravyn Taylor. I don’t mean to sound like a super fan. I’m guilty of that. In my eyes you are the pinnacle, no pun intended. I want us to be aligned. I want us to work together. I want to pick your brain. If you say no, I’ll respect it. Doesn’t matter what decision you come to, I will always have your back. No coming after you. No woman scorned treatment. So there you have it, my cards on the table. It’s up to you. Yes... or no.”

Christy Mathews leans over to whisper something in Ravyn’s ear. Ravyn smirks. “I wasn’t expecting this development, Abigail. In all honesty, I didn’t put much thought to form an expectation to what you did want out of this. Christy thought you went through all this trouble to get me into bed. You still might with the way you speak about me, I’m just used to people putting me in there narrow boxes. Having admirers isn’t as common as you’d imagine. This is different. Thanks for clarifying your intent. Once again, thank you for last night. I’m gonna to take your request under advisement. It’s not a decision I can make after one sit down discussion.”

“Of course. Wouldn’t expect anything less from you. Not disappointed at all. I mean what I said, if you don’t want the same thing I do, no issues. I’ll always support you.”

Ravyn nods. “I’ll hold you to that.” She looks at Christy. “We should go.”

Christy stands up. So does Ravyn. Abigail rises to her feet too. Abigail walks Christy and Ravyn to the door. Shaking each of their hands, Abigail watches her bae, and Christy Matthews leaving her to wonder what Ravyn Taylor will decide. Closing the door, Abigail smiles. 

Out of pure curiosity, Abigail pulls out her cellphone, one thing stood out to her, Sierra Swann is all of a sudden a thing. Scrolling through the responses her side boob display was bound to gather, she noticed Jordan not being subtle at all with her levels of flirting, all Abigail could do is roll her eyes. Jordan wasn’t there when she needed her at Breakdown last night. And this is how she is deciding to spend her time, being a mark for the latest Swann girl. Bad enough Sienna exist, Abigail thought to herself, another one is making there grand appearance on the Twitter sphere? All Abigail could do is shake her head. Putting away the phone she walks back to the couch to continue reading her book...    

July 13th, 2019.
Best Western Plus Macomb Inn

Abigail didn’t bother going to the house shows Friday and Saturday. She knew Ravyn wasn’t going to be there. In her mind there was no point wasting her time. Save her energy for Rise to Greatness. Best use of her time. Jordan did attend the house show, if nothing else, Jordan continuing to work the house show circuit would get her ready for their match at Rise to Greatness. Abi laid in bed, staring at the ceiling her thoughts bounced around from subject to subject. Nothing kept Abigail’s attention too long. The door to the bedroom opening snapped Abigail out of her bouncy state. Jordan walked in. Abigail sat up. First thing Jordan did was walk over, she kissed Abigail on the cheek. Abi wasn’t as responsive as she normally is. 

Jordan sighs. In a pouty way, Jordan said, “How much longer is it going to be like this?”

Abigail raises her eyebrow. “Like what?”  

Jordan folds her arms into her chest. “Abi. Come on.”

Abigail chuckles. “Don’t mind me, silly. Stop talking, slip out of your clothes, lets get some sleep.” 

“I’d like that but--” Jordan pauses. “We do need to talk. You can’t tweet a bombshell like that and expect me to be casual about it.”

The tweet Jordan is referring to is Abigail making an announcement to the world that she had broken off her relationship with Katelyn. By the way Jordan responded to her subtweet, Abigail didn’t feel Jordan got the message. Abigail was trying not to be vague enough open the world to picking the tweet apart, she was wrong. Jordan wasn’t clear on the meaning of Abigail’s message. Abigail grabs Jordan’s hand.

“I’m done with Katelyn, sent her a text. I don’t have the time to go back to California to tell her in person. I’ll have to chat with her after Rise to Greatness, maybe. I don’t know, we’ll see. Yay to the single life.”

Jordan tilts her head to the side. “Single? Shouldn’t that mean we are together now?”

Abigail shakes her head. “No, we’re still friends with benefits; technically. You haven’t gotten the official promotion, yet. Don’t worry about it.”

Jordan rolls her eyes. “I don’t understand how you can be so casual about any of this; why are you being so cold? Where is the adorable smile I fell in love with? I thought we were pass you being mad at me for going to the Expo? I want the fun loving Abi back.”

Abigail scowls. “You have Sierra Swann, sweetie; bend the knee to her.”

Jordan throws up her hands. “Wow, really? All of this is because I’m flirting with Sierra? Until now, you had a girlfriend. The flirting is harmless.”

Abigail takes a deep breath. Exhaling her frustrations away, she responds as calmly as possible. “Perfect with the queen emoji. You’re so beautiful it isn’t fair. Lipstick, fire emoji. The exposed tongue gif. You tweeted a few similar ones to me. What an introduction with the eyes emoji. Harmless, if you want to get in her pants, fine, coming across like a teenager in heat when WE have work to do? Not good for appearances, Jordan. Marie, Kim, Rachel, Cassidy, Infamous are teams with more experience together then us. Any weakness can be picked away. All you care about is sucking up to Bree and making plans to claim the other Swann, so excuse me if I am not jumping for joy while you plot your next conquest.”

It was Jordan’s turn to scowl at Abigail. “Jesus, it's all about Ravyn, go and fuck her.”

Abigail rolls her eyes. “That’s not what all of this is about.”

“You could have fooled me.” Jordan takes a deep breath. I thought you were protecting Ravyn to screw her over in the end. Tell me something, Abi. Where is all of this leading.”

Abigail doesn’t respond immediately. She allows a few seconds of silence to fill the air. “I can’t.”

Disappointed, Jordan sighs. “Why not?”

Abigail holds up one finger, “Take one wild guess...”

“Bree?”

Abigail nods. “Bingo. You already showed me when I don’t give you the reaction you want, Bree will be there to give you a shoulder to lean on. You’ve spoken about our arrangement with your Highness, why should I trust anything I tell you stays between us? Sorry Jordan, you’ll find out when the world does. Rise to Greatness will be the culmination of everything I’ve worked for.”

“Bree is a nice person, why do you hate her so much?”

“I don’t hate Bree.” Abigail clarifies. “What I hate is what Bree represents to my sister. A year ago Dawnie asked me to come to SCW, without batting an eyelash, I stood by my sister’s side. We stopped the TrueLove Twins from becoming World Tag Team Champions. Laura was trying to pay The Network to bring the belts back to the Beauty Factory.  We had to put up with The Beauty Factory as a whole. Next, we fended off Katie Steward. Fatal Fortunes decided to hand us Bree Lancaster...”  

Abigail shrugs. “Dawn had enough of being the one to defend SCW against the people the fans dispise. Losing the belts was a blessing to me, no more tag division, I could focus on Ravyn. Dawn wasn’t as thrilled as I was... her heart wasn’t in it anymore. She never forgot how annoying it was dealing with Bree. The Beauty Factory. Katie Steward. Add that to the other battles she fought over the years, being the hero was what drove her out of this company.” Abigail frowns. “I miss my sister. I wish Dawnie was still around, I never quite got over that, Jordan. I hold a grudge against anyone who drove my sister away. Might not many any sense to you, in my eyes, Dawnie would still be here if it wasn’t for them. When I see you interacting with Bree, I see red.” 

Abigail rest her arm on Jordan’s shoulder. “Don’t let my feelings about Bree cloud your judgement, I know better, the more I push against your friendship the more I drive you to her. If you choose Bree over me, it won’t be my fault; it’ll happen on its own.”

Taking it all in, Jordan hugs Abigail. “Wow... I swear I didn’t know any of this.”

Jordan pulls away. Abigail nods. “My feelings towards your friends are my problem. You interacting with them bothers me more then it should. Dawnie would tell me, ‘don’t feel this way.’ She’s my sister, I can’t help it.”

“If I feel Bree is trying to take advantage of me I’ll bail. She won’t come between us, promise.”

Abigail kisses Jordan on the cheek. “Don’t make promises you’re unable to keep. I don’t want to talk anymore. I’m tired. Come to bed. Done fighting.”

“Me too.”  

Jordan walks over to the other side of the bed. As she is getting undressed, Abigail looks up at the window. It felt good getting all that off her chest. Would it help? She had no way of predicting that. Abigail said what needed to be said. Let the chips fall where they may now...  

July 15th, 2019
Undisclosed medical facility in Chicago

It’s hot in Chicago, and sitting in the waiting room with sunglasses and a hat on to cover much of her face isn’t helping matters for Jordan. She somehow landed a last minute appointment with a local therapist and wanted desperately to get in before she had to spend the next week in Texas for Rise to Greatness. A secretary calls her name and ushers her into the office and there, behind a desk, is a woman with thick glasses on. She comes around the desk to introduce herself as Jordan removes the glasses and hat and places them on a table. She sits down in a chair as the therapist sits on opposite her in her own chair.

“So I understand you wanted in her urgently?” The therapist grabs a notepad and a pen and crosses her legs. The notepad rests in her lap.

Jordan nods. “Yeah, just some really weird… thoughts. Things going on in my head.”

“Can you explain at all what you mean by that?” The therapist responds.

“I, umm, well. I…”

The therapist interrupts. “It’s ok if you can’t exactly say it. We can get there over time.”

Jordan shakes her head no and looks down. It was too urgent to wait. “So I’ve been hearing things. Seeing things. Sort of, like, blacking out. It feels like I’m driving my life or… I guess my brain. But that someone else has a hand on the wheel.”

“And how did this start?” The therapist questions.

“So several months back, I lost most of what I had. I was broke. Don’t worry, I can afford this.”

“No worries, Jordan.”

“Anyways, I was living in a car in LA. This cop found me and he took me in to live with his sister. I was there a few days before inheriting a large chunk of money. Like I said, I can pay. But a few days later I returned. There was no one there. Neighbors said no one had lived there in years. I looked up their names. Nothing. They didn’t exist.”

The therapist nods. “So this was a dream.”

“It wasn’t a dream. They didn’t exist.”

The therapist starts to write on her pad. “And does this happen regularly?”

“One other time since then. My girlfriend… well. Not my girlfriend. We’re a… it’s complicated. And frankly I’m not sure it’s even that anymore.” Jordan lets out a sigh.

“So you were with a friend and experienced seeing these people again?” The therapist continues.

“No. I saw me. Except, like, little me. And I didn’t know it at first.”

“And this was in your childhood home?” The therapist asks.

“This was in a crowded airport. She talked to me about my life and then when my… friend returned. She just was gone. And my friend said she saw me talking to myself for what must have been 10 or 15 minutes. It doesn’t make any sense.”

The therapist puts her pen down. “So essentially you’ve been seeing things. Maybe you’ve been under stress and you’re hallucinating or maybe something deeper is causing these issues to rise to the surface.”

“So how do you explain the tweets then?”

“The tweets?” Asks the therapist.

“Two times my twitter account has just been nothing but random ass gifs for an hour straight. At first I thought I was hacked while I was taking a nap. But then it happened a second time and I found something. An unpublished tweet in my phone, ready to go. I woke up holding the phone and there was a gif of a building being demolished. It feels like…”

“Go on…” The therapist leans forward in interest.

“It feels like something is trying to tear me apart from the inside. Someone even. Maybe I’m losing my fucking mind. But between this and dealing with everything thrown at me by Abigail, I’m really stressed the hell out.”

“Ok,” the therapist hits her pencil against her pad as she thinks for a moment. “Let’s fixate on the overall here. What is stressing you out most?”

“So, I sort of fell in love. But, it’s not exactly what I expected. She has a girlfriend. Well, she had one until a few days ago. And I would have thought that it would have just been, she’s out and now you’re in,” Jordan hangs her head and sighs. “But now it’s like I’m applying for a job or for permission to be with her. I’m not into it. And for the first time I’m really asking myself if it’s worth it.”

The therapist returns to her pad. “And what else specific to her?”

“She hates my friends. She loathes them. Even though it feels like they’re the only ones I can talk to anymore. For her it’s just all about what she wants. What I want and… need has just become so secondary to her. I hate it. I want more. She warned me. My friends have warned me. But here I am. And I don’t even think it’s related to the rest.”

The therapist shifts in her seat as she nods. “And why is that?”

“Because.” Jordan shakes her head. “It was happening even when I was happiest. Now it’s just a little bit worse.”

“Can you explain that a little bit more?” The therapist looks over at Jordan.

“Have you ever seen the movies or cartoons where people have like the devil and the angel on their shoulders?” Jordan explains. “Well it feels like I have a demon version of me that’s up there whispering in my ear. There’s never any angel. Well… there was this girl earlier this week that seemed to be there whispering. She was as beautiful as an angel. Only way to possibly describe her. Drop. Dead. Gorgeous. And when she was gone, it was back to this thing just telling me what to do or say. I’ve ignored it as much as I can. I’ve been relentless in my pursuit to do so. But it’s getting harder.”

The therapist nods, almost nonchalantly as she scribbles on the pad. “Has it told you anything since you’ve been here?”

“Well… the way you’re listening to me and taking notes… it’s telling me to knock that stupid pad out of your hand and tip your chair backwards to stomp on your face.”

The therapist stops what she’s doing and looks up at Jordan. “What?”

Jordan stares at her in a moment of silence, her lips slowly curling into a smile. “Did I stutter? I could redecorate this office while you try to regain your composure. I think a little paint on the wall there behind the desk. Maybe a nice, big J. With a star around it. And then I could do something to help redecorate you. That rat’s nest of a hairdo you have. What are you? 35? 40? I think I could sheer that off with the scissors on your desk and give you a nice half haircut to help catch the eyes of all the men at the bar that won’t even buy you a drink!” Jordan giggles to herself and stands up to begin walking over to the now frightened woman.

“What are you doing!?”

“Oh, are you scared?” Jordan straddles the woman in the chair and holds her face to examine her features. “There’s nothing to be scared of. Jordan is JUST trying to help.”

Jordan laughs loudly and stands up, pushing the woman’s face away as she walks around the office examining the scenery. The woman fumbles at her pocket and reaches for a phone.

“Ah ah ah! I don’t think my time is up yet!” Jordan cheerfully says as she climbs back in her lap.

“Please! Don’t hurt me!” The therapist pleads loudly at Jordan. Suddenly Jordan seemingly snaps back to reality and releases any hold she has on the woman. She stands up and looks down at her with a shocked expression.

“Fuck. Sorry, I gotta go!” Jordan turns and runs out of the office and out of the building, leaving her hat and sunglasses behind her.

-

<PROMO TIME>

July 17, 2019
Four Seasons Houston

Jordan turns on the camera on her phone as she sits on the bed cross legged and sighs before looking down into the camera and recording.

“I’ve had a lot of time to think about this. It wasn’t clear to before, but it is now. This is my first-ever Rise to Greatness, and I want to talk away from this with a win. But here I am sitting in my hotel room alone and coming up with the plan about how I will do that, all on my own. I don’t know what Abigail has planned with Ravyn and Infamous. I just know they’ve been talking. I know she doesn’t like my friends. I know that she expects me to have her back. But someone has to have my back. I’m a rookie in SCW and I’m booked on the biggest show of the year in a position where lots of eyes are watching to see what’s about to happen. This is an opportunity for me. I’m not content with just shutting my mouth and knowing my role to help someone else have their moment. I want my moment. MY MOMENT. And for someone you love and trust to tell you it doesn’t matter… that just doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. So no matter what the situation is, if I can win this match for my team - for me - I will do what it takes to win it. I don’t care about the feelings of Ravyn. I don’t give a single, solitary shit about her nasty ass. That’s just how I feel. I don’t get this… obsession that Abi has with her. It seems unhealthy and it seems so… it’s part of what has torn us apart a little bit.

“And I know how this all sounds. Especially for our opponents. Divide and conquer. Well that’s a whole hell of a lot easier to do when two people clearly aren’t on the same page. But I think that’s where you’d all be wrong. When it comes to Twin Magic, we’re on the same page. When it comes to Cassidy and Rachel, we’re on the same page. When it comes to Infamous, I’d call it unpredictable. Because there are things about this match that she’s keeping awfully close to her chest. I think there’s a bit of trust that is missing there, and maybe that’s our biggest weakness. It feels like she doesn’t trust me enough to let me know exactly what’s on her mind. But I don’t need to know. She’s hearing right here, when she watches this, exactly what’s on my mind. That’s winning. I’m going to win. With or without the help of Abigail Lindsay.

“When you look at this match, you can see I’m the clear odd one out. I’m the obvious wild card. You have seven women who have a similar way of bringing chaos to everything they touch. But my chaos isn’t predictable like there’s is. You know the style they’re going to bring and the weapons that they’ll drag in tow. You know exactly what they’re going to say and do. Their cards are all out on the table. But when you look at Jordan Majors, there’s a whole different kind of mystery involved. What will I do when the cards are stacked against me in this match. What am I willing to do in order to stake my claim as a top talent in a pool of people who have storied careers compared to what I have to offer. It’s true that I backed my way into this match because I offered my help to Abigail months ago. But now my only choice is to fight my way out of it and survive. And look at me. I’ve survived thus far. I’m not even supposed to be here. I failed. I flunked out. But I clawed my way back out of that piece of shit car and I grabbed the cash dangled in front of me and I came right back and I planted my flag back in that SCW ring. Not only do I belong here, but I’m going to show very soon that I am capable of carrying that flag to the top. And no one, I mean absolutely no one - Abigail included - is going to stop me from rising to the top.

“Shoot a staple right into my forehead, break a baseball bat over the back of my head and dent a chair with my spine. I’m going to stand right back up and dare you take me to every level of hell you can imagine to drag me through. Nothing is going to kill the confidence I have in myself right now. I took a moment to myself and I wallowed in my own stupidity at what I’ve allowed to transpire in the last few weeks. I’m over it now. I know what I have to do. It’s right in front of me and all I need to do is reach out and just grab it. I’ve dreamed about this my whole life. I’ve imagined that moment where I step into the ring in front of the biggest crowd and I make sure I give them a moment they’ll ever forget. Something that I’ll never forget. I’ll admit I have produced plenty forgettable moments since I signed the contract to join this SCW roster. I hired my own hitman when I brought the Network in to fight for me. I put the target on the back of my head that Aaron Blackbourne needed to turn out my lights. I gave Peyton Rice the incentive she needed to take my title opportunity away like a rug pulled right out from under my toes. No more. I’m no one’s joke. I’m no laughing stock. I’m sick and tired of just sitting back and playing the lower role of someone else’s success story. I refuse to just do what I’m told and follow someone else’s plan. I have my own ideas. I have my own plans. I’m going to look out, for me!”

“Week after week we’re all entertained with the same old question. What, oh what, will Abigail do. Well maybe we should be asking what will Jordan Majors do when the lock breaks off of her cage and she comes clawing her way out like the vicious, vile animal she truly is. Do you think this all I am? Just the little cutesy rich girl that twirls her hair in her fingers and throws cash at all of her problems? Oh, that was the Jordan who truly hid herself away from the world. Now she’s showing her true colors to the world. I’m trying so hard not to do it. It scares me. I know what’s deep down inside of me fighting to get out. Manipulating me and showing me the most dangerous solution possible. What if what I had to do makes her never love me ever again…? It’s worth it I suppose. If it means I get to call myself a winner. I’m a woman of many, many masks. I can play the role I need to get by. I keep my real friends close. Sometimes I keep my new enemies even closer. But it’s all just a fun game of hide and seek in the end. Knock, knock, is this the real Jordan coming out? Or is she hiding again. Is she hiding in the shadows and alluding the light as it shines on her. Or is she stepping out into the light and revealing herself. I’m as dangerous now as I’ve ever been before.

“I guess this is going to open up a lot of questions about Abigail and I. She’s single now and I know a lot of people are probably saying, “I thought she was with Kate, but also with Jordan.” Well, you’re telling me. The truth is I’ve spent too much time over the last few months focusing on Abigail and what she needed, and not nearly enough time focusing on me and what I need. You can’t just stand aside and let someone else dictate your career while you follow their instructions. I love her. Well… maybe I still do. But none of that has anything to do with this match. I agreed to help her fight this fight, and here I am. So I’m going to do what I said I’m going to do. Fight. There’s not going to be any bodyguards protecting me from the worst of the worst. I canned their incompetent asses. I’m not going to pull a wad of cash right out of my tights and try to hand it over to buy a win. The only thing I have to offer someone is my fists. I know what this match means to Abigail. But this match means something different to me. This is the culmination of a childhood dream. This is something I’ve been waiting for, for a long time. I’ll be damned if I lose this match and let this moment go down the drain.

“So, Abi, I’m here for you. I’m here like I said I would be all along. I’m here to win this match for both of us. And I’m going to do it. Whether I have to take out Twin Magic, Cassidy or Rachel or even your precious friend from Infamous, I will do it. I know that might not be what you want, but it’s what I want. I’m going to start taking what I want. I trust you to understand this is what I want. I trust you to figure out that when the moment comes, I will take the opportunity to stamp our names in history as winners at Rise to Greatness. Thank you for helping me find my path to the show of my dreams. Now I’m going to take the wheel the rest of the way. I hope you see this Abi. I’ve got to get drinks with a friend so ta, ta, and tick tock to all of your friends in this match. I’m about to turn their Rise to Greatness dreams into nightmares.”

Jordan grins wide and winks before turning the camera off and ending the video.    

~~

<PROMO TIME>

July 21st; 2019

The scene opens inside the bathroom. Thankfully, Abigail IS NOT sitting on the toilet with her pants down like she did in a prior promo. She’s... sitting in a bathtub full of water. The bubbles are enough to obscure her naked body from creating a bigger controversy than was needed.  

‘Yes Jordan... I heard you; sweetie.’ 

Abigail blows a kiss at the camera.

‘So... the world, I bet, probably wants to know how I feel about Jordan’s eloquently spoken soliloquy. You are thinking these two women are destined for clear and present self destruction. For anyone who believes I didn’t foresee this coming is underestimating my intelligence. Of course I knew this was a possibility. Jordan Majors is a talented young lady, if I didn’t believe in her potential I would not have given her the blessing to assist me in my troubles with Kim Williams and Cassidy Carter at the time. The day Sasha announced a fatal four way tag match, I knew the game changed. The one consistent aspiration that Jordan has is to win, winning as in actually pinning someone to the mat, making them submit, whatever it takes. By her own admission her career in SCW thus far hasn’t been the pillar of success she imagined. Anyone in her position would see Rise to Greatness as the platform to etch their name in stone. It’s cliche. Primitive. Nothing I haven’t entertained myself. Hey, she’s young. I forgive her for holding this single minded belief that winning this match in the way she envisions actually matter.’ 

“I expected this. Don’t make more out of this then there needs to be. Life would be boring if two people always saw things the same way.”

‘Sweetie, from the bottom of my heart, I forgive you. I hope someday you can forgive me...’

Abigail pauses to allow her vague words force whoever is watching to come to their own conclusion, including Jordan.  

‘What does that mean? Are you familiar about the story about the fork in the road?’ 

‘Right or left.’

‘One road is the one where you do what I’m expecting. When the moment of truth comes, and you decide to disregard the bigger picture, don’t be surprised if choosing that outcome leads to a result we both don’t want.’

‘The other road is to have faith in me. I promise you, after Rise to Greatness, regardless of how the end game with Ravyn turns out, my obsession as you put it, will no longer be an issue. I will settle down. I won’t be as erratic. Everything that I have been building up to lead to this, we can both win. We can pin any other team besides Infamous, why does it matter if Ravyn or Christy is pinned? The result that matter is the ring announcer declaring, “Here are your winners, Abigail Lindsay and Jordan Majors.” You can even score the deciding fall. I don’t need it. I want you to have your moment. We can have OUR moment; all I require from you is a little faith.’     

Abigail bats her eyelashes. 

“The motorcycle ride we took changed everything. Never expected our friends with benefits arrangement to evolve into what it has become today. You love me? I love you too, pookie. I was under the assumption part of the reason you fell in love with me is because I’m determined. A little stubborn. Focused. Don’t you like me being willing to do anything I need too, to get what I want. Do you doubt I want what is best for us, too. I respect your honesty. Don’t give a crap about Ravyn? Not expecting you, too. I don’t give a crap about your friends, that’s ok. I’m not asking you to join in. What I am asking of you is to trust I have both our best interest at heart.’

‘Keep one thing in mind Jordan before you make your decision. Taking Hold of the Flame, Bree made several comments on Twitter you didn’t like. What did you do? Assist her in eliminating the Snow Queen, no questions asked. You were willing to help Bree for the greater good. You can’t help the woman you claim to love with this one thing? Or is your profession of love lip service. We’ll find out in a few hours, won’t we.”

Abigail smirks. 

“The end game with Ravyn happens with or without you. 

“The only question that lingers Jordan, are you with me, or against me. Right or left.”

“Tick tock”

“See you later, sweetie.” 

Abigail waves for the camera as the scene fades to black.
https://redemptionjones.blogspot.com/201...art-2.html
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x