JENSEN K ROBINSON VERSUS SABRINA BELLO
DEADLINE 1 - 1X 3,250 word limit RP, in whatever format you choose

FRIDAY 2nd AUGUST 2019 2359 EST

DEADLINE 2 - 1x 750 word limit SHOOT / SEGMENT rp, to be used in the show. This rp must be sent to the EMERGE PM box before the deadline of SUNDAY 4th AUGUST 2019 2359 EST
EMERGE 001

The smell of ash and whiskey littered the air in the tiny silver mobile home Jensen lived in. He was a simple man, with even simpler tastes. The sound of snoring emanates from within the confines of the metal coffin. You’d be forgiven for thinking it was in fact a bear, but in this shallow part of Chicago, Illinois it would be also forgiven for thinking that. As we begin to move through the contents of this locale, we see it is without question a real state. A woman hadn’t touched this place in what looks like an eternity, because we all know a man like Jensen K Robinson wasn’t going to clear up after himself.

We focus back on Jensen who continues to play the role of Snorlax perfectly as subtle rumbles shake the mobile home. A fly skitters in landing on his face and moves around which he instinctively brushes off with a hand before turning over to offer the camera a glance of his ass crack from the top of his briefs. A little more of a rumble occurs shaking the home, some glasses in cabinets rattle along with some cutlery.

A grunt is heard now with Jensen sitting up quickly where he only does harm to himself and crack his head off a shelf that was situated above him…

Jensen: “Sonova…”

He winces before rolling over, more rumbling shakes the trailer and we see a bottle of whiskey gingerly moving to the edge of a counter. Jensen continues to rub his and lick his lips now as he sits on the edge of the bed and dry heaves a couple coughs, he’s seen better days. Another rumble occurs this one louder and the trailer well and truly shakes as a loud horn bellows now startling Jensen. He leaps up and hits his head again on the trailer ceiling now and turns around knocks the bottle off the counter with his hand, however he immediately turns around and snatches at it and prevents it from falling to the floor…

Jensen: “Phew… Don’t want to lose breakfast…”

Wincing again he pulls the bottom up and twist the cap before taking a shot from it’s contents and hisses to himself, it isn’t the best breakfast in the world, but it’s the hare of the dog and he looks like he needed it… He is lost in his own little world, scratching his balls now while taking another drink from the bottle only to be brought out of that fantasy wherever he was and startled once again by the sound of a terrifying rumble, the trailer truly shakes, rattles and rolls as if it were Elvis as everything falls out of shelves and draws and some cupboards.

Jensen: “MOTHER FUCKER!!”

He runs out of the trailer in his tighty whiteys onto a gravel floor to reveal, the sun blazing catching him off guard a little as he stands there with very little to his modesty. A tank top and some underwear that may or may not be stained, he dares not look but drivers do as the all honk their horns as they pass him by while he shouts at them like a crazy old hermit!

Jensen: “FUCK OFF! LEARN TO DRIVE, PEOPLE LIVE HERE YOU SONS A BITCHES!!”

He continues to shout, but to no avail really with him only flipping off passing car before mumbling to himself. He turns around and sighs, it wasn’t the smartest of ideas to park up by the I-90 but he had nowhere else to really park at the time. He grumbles to himself and shakes his head before heading back to the trailer that now upon closer inspection is certainly weathered and has seen better days. He takes another sip from the bottle and approaches it only to stop for a moment and has to take pause and lean against the metal frame to keep him upright.

Jensen: “Shit… Not again…”

His legs look like they’re about to turn to jelly as he stumbles forward but he manages to stay up right before taking a seat on the metal steps of the trailer where he can now feel his heart elevating, he places the bottle down and begins to rub his face trying to wake himself up and at the same time calm himself down as he thinks back now to the night with Jamaica Jones…

================

Changing up the scent of whiskey and cigarettes, we find ourselves smelling the blood, sweat and tears of men. The roar of the crowd which couldn’t be more than 75-100 right now is loud enough as they watch on looking down to what looks like a pit. A small Asian man is circling a larger man, both with their hands up and fighting the other. The Asian lunges towards the other with a leaping knee to the chest, the larger man takes it like he was a brick wall and slams his chest which gets a roar from the crowd.

The camera ducks and weaves as if it were a fighter itself and makes its way upwards through a setoff two-way glass where a black man stands in a suit, he looks down with a confident look on his face, his eyes hidden behind a set of sunglasses. He doesn’t need to wear them indoors, but does so because he can, it’s his style of choice.  The view switches once again to the fight down below, where we see the larger male is in fact Jensen K Robinson. The Asian spins around for a roundhouse kick which he blocks with a right hand, Jensen then turns around and drives an elbow at the smaller Asian who ducks and spins behind him before kicking him in the back, Jensen now stumbling towards a cages fence…

Jensen: “Son of a…”

“You’re too slow, give it up.”

Jensen turns and laughs, the audible from the crowd disappearing to the two fighters as they begin to circle each other once again…

Jensen: “You’d like that would you, me to give up you little shit.”

“You cannot win.”

Jensen: “We’ll see about that you little fuck.”

Jensen sneers and charges at the Asian man only to get caught this time with another knee this time to the face which takes him off his feet, a roar from the crowd electrifies the Asian man as he mounts Jensen and begins to throws lefts and rights which he attempts to block.

Asian: “Give up Jensen, money is mine!”

Jensen continues to block; he allows himself to get hit square in the temple which gives him the opening he sees where he lands a huge punch of his own which startles the Asian and knocks him off his feet! More roars from the crowd now with Jensen rolling to his side, his head starting to feel a little hazy as the Asian rolls to his feet now, both men showing signs of the fight now…

Jensen: “I promised my kid I’ll treat her for her birthday, I’m not losing you little shit not tonight…”

Jensen growls and pushes himself up to his feet, the Asian does the same and the two charge at each other before we fade out and back to the room the black man was prior, he now sits in the chair in what Is clearly his office. He is stacking money on his desk as he counts them with a smile on his face. Tonight, was a good night for him it seems.  The door to his office opens and in walks Jensen K Robinson, his face looking a little more beat up than before, but he has a confident swagger about him when he is met by the suit…

Jensen: “Where the hell do you find these guys, Jamaica?!”

The man we now know as Jamaica grins from behind the makeshift wall of cash before leaning back in his chair. The man is Jamaica Jones, one of the leading fight promoters in the United States, albeit a questionable fight promoter at that with the legality of his empire coming into question…

Jamaica: “What’s the matte brother, Jackie Chan a little too much for you?”

Jensen: “I won, didn’t I? What you think?”

Jamaica: “Ha Haaa! Just about my nigga, he almost had you. It was like your mind wasn’t in the game.”

Jensen shakes his head, he hated when he called him that but shrugs it off as always; he winces while rubbing his chest from that knee he got earlier. Motioning to the bar, Jamaica nods allowing Jensen to help himself to a drink.

Jensen: “So how much we make tonight?”

Jamaica: “I made a lot; you made your usual cut. You’re a good commodity my man, the crowd they love you. When you’re on the card magic happens.”

Jensen: “Yeah… But I still want out.”

Jamaica: “You still harping on about that shit, why give up a good thing? What are you going to do with yourself man, seriously? You have no qualities people want, you’re good for just one thing Jensen and that’s being a punching bag and kicking peoples asses, why change that?”

Jensen: “I need to get out, for my own health man. I felt those symptoms again out there in that fight… I got my little girl to think about Jamaica, I know there is another way to still fight and get paid.”

Jamaica shakes his head; he accepts the glass of Hennessey from Jensen and takes a sip from it. He pushes out from behind the desk and stand from the chair and walks around after grabbing a stack of cash…

Jamaica: “Nothing will pay you like this I don’t care; you think that wrestling shit is going to pay you like I can? Sure, big money contract, stability. But you’re locked in, with me you’re free to do what you want, why change that? There isn’t a place in that business for a guy like you Jensen, you’re a dying breed my brotha, I don’t want to see you go. You make me too much money.”

Jensen leans back in the sofa now while Jamaica approaches, he hands him the stack of cash which he takes but not without having to see Jamaica hold onto it and look at him sternly.

Jamaica: “I mean it, I get it you have your kid to think about. But you and I we’re family as well, I made you the man you are. I gifted you the opportunities to make a lot of cash. It’s not my fault you blew it all on that trailer and alcohol. Cost you your family, but while that ex wife of yours turned her back on you, who was there to help you get through it?”

Jensen: “You did Jamaica, and that I’ll be grateful for. But my kid man, she means the world to me you know this. She doesn’t want me to end up dead after one of these fights, and honestly, I don’t either. Wrestling it’s easy money, besides it’s all fake after all.”

Jamaica laughs…

Jensen: “What?”

Jamaica: “Brotha, you have a lot to learn and you know what I’m going to enjoy watching you do just that.”

Jensen: “I never was a quick study…”

Jamaica: “No shit… So, I can’t change your mind huh, you’re going to really do this wrestlin’ shit?”

Jensen: “You know it, I already have a contract for a company lined up. EMERGE it’s called, lazy schedule so I can spend more time with my kid, and they pay me alright.”

Jamaica finally releases the cash in his hand and lets Jensen begin to count it, Jamaica shaking his head and drinking his glass of Hennessy. He doesn’t strike us as a man who would give up easily, especially allowing one he considers his cash cow to just up and leave, but for now he is and that concerns Jensen, it does but but seeing the wad of cash in his hand as he counts it causes him to lose any common sense and he just grins.

He gets to treat his little girl as he promised, and to Jensen K Robinson that is all what matters…

Jensen K Robinson Vs. Sabrina Bello

One of the perks of living in a trailer is the mobility of it all, you get to travel the united states of America, the freedom is welcome albeit not really everyone’s cup of tea. Some prefer a little more stability in their life but not Jensen K Robinson, he has a sense of adventure and right now he is parked up near the Grand Canyon, his daughter is down in the trailer while he sits on the roof on a deckchair. In his hand is a brewski and a skillet cooking himself a steak, the sizzling meat is a distraction for old Jensen but not enough to cause him to ignore the camera phone in his hand.

He wasn’t one for technology, so he has borrowed his daughters pink iPhone with a hello kitty case. He think it has it set up correctly to record him, he presses the red button on the screen and starts to record and in doing so takes a sip of his beer….

[Rec.]

Jensen: “What a beautiful night, the peace and quiet of this place it’s fitting when I think about it, the open spaces, the emptiness reminds me a lot of what is up here in my noggin. There a times I can tune everything out and this allows me to focus on everything I set my mind too. That’s the case when I make my debut in EMERGE, finally after what feels like forever since the last show. You know I thought the space between shows would be good, and don’t get my wrong they are welcomed as I get to spend a lot more time with my kid. But when you’re used to a certain time frame before fights, you get a little antsy you know? But Sabrina, this isn’t a fight, not really. Between you and I this is a swan song, it’s your swan song because you’re the one who has everything to prove right now.”

Jensen nods, he looks down at the steak and with the tongs flips it over and with it the meat begins to sizzle loudly with smoke bellowing upwards towards the heavens via his face… He coughs a little and drops the phone but quickly picks it back up again before it falls off the trailer roof…

Jensen: “Sorry about that, no where was I? This right here is your swan song Sabrina, I walk into this match of ours and sure enough I have the magic of the unknown surrounding me. You look at me and what you see is what you get, my life hasn’t been that interesting. I haven’t travelled the world like the most of you lot. That’ll change in time, as of now I’m barebones. I’m a blank canvas a canvas that has seen itself fair share of blood splattered on it from time to time. I know I’ve made some comments about a lot of you fine ladies in EMERGE….”

Jensen: “I’ve said a lot about asking whether this company is a wrestling company or the next Victoria secret show. Look around around the roster and look at all the beauty, do you blame me? I’m used to fight ugly bastards, that is the truth and I stand to face a beautiful woman when I should be wining and dining her instead. Say what you want, but I’m old fashioned like that. But that aside I can respect the fact that you do know how to fight, you do know how to carry yourself in this business and because of that I’m going to give you everything I have in this match.”

Jensen: “You see I spent my whole life getting paid to fight, I’ve gone up against a lot of people my time some tougher than others and none scare me more than my ex-wife. She wasn’t a fighter per say, but she was a strong willed, hard-headed bitch, one I respected nonetheless… Not sure where I’m going with that sentiment, but here we are. This is all new territory for me because I usually don’t talk to my opponents, unless I’m punching em in the face. You look a little like my ex-wife in a strange round about way. Only your carry a heavier load I’m I’m honest, which isn’t bad thing, I’m sure it’s helped you out over the years…”

Jensen takes a sip of his beer and with the tongs checks on the steak once again…

Jensen: “Where are my manners, I can’t sit here cook a steak and talk about your breasts now can I? This is America, we’re in the MeToo movement now, hell If I keep up, I’m no better than that jackass in the White House. Now see when you and I step foot in that ring, while you may be of the fairer sex I won’t treat you any different darling and I think you prefer that right, that’s the thing now isn’t it? So when it’s all said and done, I will be the victor I will not be taking it easy on you, I ha point to prove to not only myself, to those on the roster, to Drew and whoever he has investing with him that I am a man they can bank.”

Jensen: “But more importantly, I’m going to make my little girl proud. She’s of all you ladies and can’t wait to see you all kick my ass. Kids… But on this occasion, I’ll have to disappoint her but between you and me, I don’t think she’ll mind… A good fight, a real fight is one that takes time and these three weeks have been me biding mine and now if you excuse me, I got a steak to eat…”

Jensen winks to the camera and takes another sip from his beer, he licks his lips and turns the camera towards the skillet where he shows the steak which of course is cooked a medium rare, just how he liked it… The sizzling making his and our stomachs now rumble before he turns off the camera before turning up the heat tomorrow night when he takes on Sabrina Bellow…

A debut he was going to make his, a victory he wasn’t going to deny himself on his debut…
[Image: TYqRxdI.png]

Accolades
Official Host of Taking Hold of the Flame 2019
Official Host of The Worlds Best Tag Team Tournament 2020
SCW TV Champion x1
Runner up in 2020 World Tag League