Rise to Greatness/Break/Etc.
Congratulations all you have survived another year of SCW. I always take extra time to work on Rise to Greatness to make it really worth being our biggest event of the year. It also serves another purpose - for everyone to have a chance to recharge and taking a break from SCW for a little while. There are already a couple of LOAs or potential LOAs. I'll however hold off on confirming any of those until we officially come back. Tentatively, SCW's next show I have scheduled for August 14. That may change, Either way, that's three and a half weeks away right now.

As for Rise to Greatness, the Hall of Fame and the Pre-Shows, they will be posted as I complete them and over that three and a half week period. Rise to Greatness XVI, of course, will be posted last and at least a week before our next show allowing the events to be fresh in our mind heading into Breakdown.

Enjoy the time off, enjoy some of the summer, see the outdoors. If you have family, remind them you aren't covered in bags of Cheetos and dried whiskey. If you have children, take them out to a swim park or a zoo. If you enjoy movies, watch several hundred. If you have jobs, remind them that you care about employment and that you will return to the good worker you were before July 10th.

Thank you for continuing to make SCW what it is and enjoy some time away.
I said this in the discord chat, and I'll repost what I said on here.

Actually, Olek, we should be thanking you, at least I do because you help all of us with our characters and giving them storylines. No other fedhead in any feds I'm in does this, and I wish they did a lot more because the way you run this fed, it's exactly how real wrestling should work and how fedding quite honestly should do a lot more regularly. We never know half of the time who we are feuding/RPing with for the PPV, until in some cases, the last minute, leaving us guessing every time on discord what's going to happen.

You always give us challenging storylines and feuds to do for our RP's both for character development and our promos, and we thank you for placing us in storylines and feuds because as I said, no other fed does what you do. I always said each time I read the results from Breakdown and the PPV's; I feel like I'm watching Breakdowns and PPV's on TV. I have never been in a place like that. Thank you again, Olek, and keep up with what you do in SCW.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
To bring balance to the force:

You're a dick Olek, go fuck you AND your pay per view!

Just kidding, we all less than three you really.
[Image: helms2021banner.png]
Wait just one cotton pickin minute here, you are calling Dick an Olek and you said to pay per view him AND his fuck?!

You bitch of a son!!!

You DARE how! You DARE how!!

Was you love mean I Tongue
Confused

(Psst... I think Charlie is drunk)
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion