A Brand New Year...
Hello ladies and jellybeans!

I hope everyone is enjoying their break away from the game. As we wait patiently for Rise to Greatness, I thought why not have a little fun? So rather do this in a New Years Eve/Day thread, I wanted to it with the SCW calendar about flip over to a new year, so what are your plans for the next year in this game?

Personally, in the next year, first and foremost I would like to see Kelsai Adamson-Mason continue to grow in the game. She is already exceeding any expectations I had for her in this game, with the TV championship match at Rise to Greatness against Peyton Rice. In the next year I would like to at least see her established as a Mid-Card talent. One more championship match, whether it be an Adrenaline or US Championship either one would be fun, and if I do manage to win at the RTG Pre-show a nice reign would be cool just so more people know who she is.

Beyond that I really just want to continue to have fun with her. I have told Olek this is the most fun I have had with a character in SCW because her RPs don't feel like work. That was evident when during RTG I was able to write my RP in a day and a half, when normally it would take me a week and a half and I would still be frustrated in front of my computer trying to force something out. Nothing feels forced with Kelsai so far, just fun, something I definitely want to see continue. I would like to see her continue what hopefully will become a friendly rivalry with Peyton, and a not so friendly rivalry with someone else would be cool too. Message me if you have some thoughts on this and would like to work with me, please.

I don't really have anything else on my plate right now in SCW, except for Kellen to be back at some point to make trouble here one more time at least. Truth be told, all that I am going to be able to handle is 1 character in SCW right now because Grad school is fun, but very, very time consuming.

Anyway, that is all from me, who's next, or do I have to pick someone? ?
I want to continue getting better as a writer and come up with storylines/arcs that are unique to me, and either work with people I’ve not worked with before, or create enough NPCs that are effective as I feel that’s never been a strong suit for me. I also want to work on being consistently consistent.
[Image: JAMESEVANS.png?ex=662b6449&is=662a12c9&h...height=544]
James Evans

SCW Accomplishments:

2x SCW World Heavyweight Champion

2016 SCW Taking Hold of the Flame Winner

2016 SCW Rise to Greatness main event winner

2019 End of the Year Open Invitational Winner

SCW Supreme Champion

2x SCW U.S.Champion

SCW Adrenaline Champion

2x SCW Underground Champion

SCW World Tag Team Champion

2013 SCW Feud of the Year

2014 SCW Feud of the Year

2015 SCW Match of the Year

2016 SCW Match of the Year

2018 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2019 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2020 Conquered Thunderdome

I think I'd like to have a run with a brand new character to SCW and see how I get on once I reach the end of the road with Tommy. I'd like to work with handlers on storylines that I either normally end up in feuds with or that I haven't worked with at all just to add a bit of variety to my work. Oh and mentioning Tommy earlier, maybe even finally becoming a Supreme Champion with him if the opportunity comes along
[Image: jeNZaGV.png]

SCW Achievements

SCW Television Champion (x3)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Kandis (x4)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w David Helms (x2)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Jake Starr (x1)
SCW United States Champion (x1)
SCW Underground Champion (x2)
SCW World Heavyweight Champion (x1)
A Founding Member Of "The Connection"
A Founding Member Of "The Next Level"
Ranked 7th in the 2009 Taking Hold Of The Flame Battle Royal
Conquered The Thunderdome...and CHBK
My goal is to ensure Ash never becomes a supreme champion and that he doesn't get to work with anybody new...
[Image: helms2021banner.png]
(07-29-2019, 05:20 AM)ThatWasley Wrote: My goal is to ensure Ash never becomes a supreme champion and that he doesn't get to work with anybody new...

Seems like a noble cause to get behind lol at least I'll still be able to introduce a new character down the line... Haha
[Image: jeNZaGV.png]

SCW Achievements

SCW Television Champion (x3)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Kandis (x4)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w David Helms (x2)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Jake Starr (x1)
SCW United States Champion (x1)
SCW Underground Champion (x2)
SCW World Heavyweight Champion (x1)
A Founding Member Of "The Connection"
A Founding Member Of "The Next Level"
Ranked 7th in the 2009 Taking Hold Of The Flame Battle Royal
Conquered The Thunderdome...and CHBK
So much love between you two, lol.
[Image: JAMESEVANS.png?ex=662b6449&is=662a12c9&h...height=544]
James Evans

SCW Accomplishments:

2x SCW World Heavyweight Champion

2016 SCW Taking Hold of the Flame Winner

2016 SCW Rise to Greatness main event winner

2019 End of the Year Open Invitational Winner

SCW Supreme Champion

2x SCW U.S.Champion

SCW Adrenaline Champion

2x SCW Underground Champion

SCW World Tag Team Champion

2013 SCW Feud of the Year

2014 SCW Feud of the Year

2015 SCW Match of the Year

2016 SCW Match of the Year

2018 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2019 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2020 Conquered Thunderdome

(07-29-2019, 05:27 AM)Thomas Valentine Wrote:
(07-29-2019, 05:20 AM)ThatWasley Wrote: My goal is to ensure Ash never becomes a supreme champion and that he doesn't get to work with anybody new...

Seems like a noble cause to get behind lol at least I'll still be able to introduce a new character down the line... Haha

At least Was let you have that, lol
Needing to improve on my RP's is always a must, especially storylines, and conflict ideas where I feel personally, those things are my biggest weakness in this game, although I've already thanked Olek on helping me with that on the break thread.

I also find my other weakness is getting ideas to use other people's characters as I really struggle with that. It's amazing how well all of you can come up with ideas and work together consistantly so brilliantly without a struggle, making it look so easy.

I have no plans right now regarding storylines and feuds with people as I wait and see what happens. But working on things I said is what I'll put down for now.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Gonna reply to this once RTG is out... That will tell me what I need to do next without spoilers lol
[Image: 270041540-258425806375597-7033161467703002046-n.png]
I’m I would like to continue finding interesting storylines for Datura, and potentially have another title run before I retire the character. I’m not sure if that will happen in the next year, but this feud with Regan reinvigorated my sense of purpose. 

I’d also like to help everyone who wants to improve their roleplaying. While I may not write the best promos in the world , I think my creative writing/teaching experience could be useful.