Kali versus YUYO
DEADLINE 1 - 1X 3,250 word limit RP, in whatever format you choose

FRIDAY 23rd AUGUST 2019 2359 EST

DEADLINE 2 - 1x 750 word limit SHOOT / SEGMENT rp, to be used in the show. This rp must be sent to the EMERGE PM box before the deadline of SUNDAY 25th AUGUST 2019 2359 EST
“Charis… hehehe… did you enjoy our little game? I know you did. I saw the gleam in your eye… the joy when you and Donovan Street were laying boots into me. I know that there was nowhere else in the world you would rather have been in that moment. DO you want to know a secret?

I didn’t want to be anywhere else either! Your boots bludgeoning my flesh… OHHHH what a FEELING! The forming bruises… the mild internal bleeding… it was all so FANTASTICAL! I know, I just KNOW that if you looked down at me… if you PLUCKED your eyes from your master long enough to look down at me, you would have seen a SMILE on my face! But nooooo… you were busy making your googly eyes on Donnie, weren’t ya!? See Charis… you and me aren’t so different after all. You may THINK you’re refined. You may THINK you’re a different CLASS than me. But we are both followers of some accord… you of Donnie Street, me of THE DEVIL HIMSELF. The OOOOOOONLY difference between us…

Donnie’s here with you. He keeps you company. He comes to your aid when you NEEEEEEED it, and at EMERGE 26, YOU NEEDED IT! He keeps you here on a LEASH. MY master, however… the DEVIL lets me run WILD and FREE! UNCHAINED! UNTETHERED! FREE to do as I please! You cannot possibly understand the hamster wheel in my head for YOUUUUUU are not FREE like ME!

Oh, what a pity that is… the things I could teach you…”

----------

A CHAT WITH MYSELF

“Are you out of your God-damn mind?”

The question had been ringing in KALI’s head since EMERGE 26 went to air. On that night, she bumped into the power couple of EMERGE, Champion Willow Wilkes and a former World Champion in his own right Jason King, quite literally in the halls. It was then that she declared her intentions for the free title shot she won aboard the Symphony of the Sea: She would challenge the EMERGE Champion at the next INVASION event, scheduled to take place in Miami Beach, Florida. The thought of facing a woman as creatively destructive as Willow Wilkes tickled KALI pink. The idea that her shot may end up being against a woman as decorated as Vanilla Skyy gave her goosebumps their own goosebumps. KALI was in her element. Still, the voices guiding her weren’t being shy.

“Willow Wilkes? Vanilla Skyy? These are elite wrestlers…”

KALI laughed at them. In her career… hell, in her life… she only knew of two speeds: Stop and Go. There was no in between, no subtlety to her actions, nothing carefully crafted or planned. If she was moving, she was going full speed ahead. If she wasn’t going full speed, she wasn’t going at all. Still, she looked herself in the mirror, reciting her own internal monologue as she questioned herself.

“You have to be out of your God-damn mind, KALI. Willow won’t take it easy on you. Vanilla is one of the most decorated stars of her generation. Then there’s you… what do you offer besides a battle royal win and $100K? You can’t become Champion…”

Fed up with the inner voices as they carry on, KALI rears back, lunging towards the mirror before stopping herself, spotting her own reflection and backing off, a smile and a laugh emanating from her face. No one knew how KALI’s mind worked. To most, she was simply off her rocker… “Cray-cray”, as she might term herself. But to a few, she was potentially the most calculating of wrestlers, with every move being carefully plotted for maximum impact. As her fist stops mere centimetres from the glass, narrowly avoiding shattering it, she smiles.

“I am not out of my mind,” she reassures herself, although it seems like she was actively attempting to convince not herself, but her voices. “You more than anyone else should know what goes on up here.”

“But Willow Wilkes… Jason King… Vanilla Skyy…”

“…all think they’ve got me figured out!” KALI blurts out. A big smile forms on her face as she starts to laugh. When supervised, KALI’s destructive instincts could be harnessed and directed. Damian Angel had sought to do exactly that in SCW, where KALI ended up earning the ire of Casterillo, who eventually balked at the opportunity to come after her. But here in EMERGE, she was a loose cannon to say the least. Motivated by unseen and unheard forces, she moved from match to match with wild fervor. In her first actual match – a tag team contest with YUYO against the Champion tandem (not together, mind you) of Tommy Cook and Melissa Killgraves. KALI found herself on her back at the end of that match, pinned to the mat with a smile on her face. Three weeks later she took on Charis Kensington in a match she technically won – after Charis and her beau (?) Donovan Street began to double-team her. Ultimately she was saved by Madeline Masters, but not before they got a few good licks in. Not literal licks, of course, much to KALI’s chagrin. Still, she looks at herself in the mirror, so sure of herself. “They think I just do things… that I have no control over myself. They think I’m just like a little puppy who DOES things without understanding them…”

KALI’s eyes sharpen as another smile curls onto her lips. As she reaches out, almost as though her intention is to brush the hair out of her face through the mirror itself, there comes a knock at the door. KALI’s head snaps to the side, a different grin formed on her face. She heeds the knock in a sing-song response… “Come iiiiiiiiiin.”

The door tentatively opens, revealing Dr. Grace Morningwood on the other side. She passes through almost hesitantly, having had her share of run-ins with the “imbalanced”. KALI turns and takes a seat across from Grace before she even made it into the room. She smiles.

“Gracie!” she calls out enthusiastically. “I wasn’t expecting any company.”

“I wasn’t expecting to walk in on you talking with…” Gracie looks around the room, expecting to find someone else, but finding no one. “... yourself?”

KALI laughs. “I give myself the best advice, Gracie! You know how it is.”

“Not particularly…” Gracie responds. “But while you’re here, can I ask you something?”

KALI aggressively slaps the bench beside her, bidding Gracie to come over and sit by her. Hesitantly, she does. 

“Why are you targeting Willow, exactly?” she asks outright, not looking to mince words. KALI’s smile grows wide as she begins to bounce excitedly. 

“Why not!?” she asks. “Willow is the BIG Champion… I EEEEEEEEARNED the right to challenge a Champion.”

“But why her, exactly?” Gracie reiterates her question. “You could have challenged Tommy Cook, or Melissa Killgraves. Some are saying they were more vulnerable, or that your shot would be better used on them.”

Again, KALI laughs. “Gracie… Gracie… Gracie… where’s the FUN in that!?”

“I don’t follow,” she responds. 

“Everyone talks about the STRATEGY of it,” KALI begins. “DO I really seem like the type of person who uses STRATEGY for anything? I don’t… I see the biggest dog and I throw a bone. The biggest fish gets the worm. Why would I do ANYTHING BUT step to the plate, choke up on the bat and swing for the G.D. FENCES? Most people… the Willies and the Vees of the world… they are strategists. They are the type to push the knife in and twist EVER SO SLIGHTLY to get what they want. Me? I’ll press it in and torque it around the intestines OVER and OVER and OVER like I’m twisting a FORK of SPAGHETTI!”

“That’s…” Gracie struggles for the right word. “...unsettling.”

KALI beams. .She knows her words aren’t exactly comforting to anyone who talks to her, but she has no filter. Sitting back next to Gracie, she smiles…

“I’m swinging for the fences, Gracie,” she said. “I’m pressing my foot down on the gas and going all the way. It’s the ONLY way I know.”

“Well, I hope it works out for you,” Gracie says, almost with some concern in her voice. “For your sake…”

“MY sake...” KALI responds, “Whether Willy Wilkes or the big Vee Skyy… I’m going to have me a FUCKING BALL!”

----------

“Her words are a WINDOW to her SOUL…

Hehehehe… YUYO. I like YUYO. YUYO is funny. YUYO makes me laugh. YUYO makes me smile. 

Remember that when you see what I do to YUYO. Remember that when you see her WRITHING around in PAIN and AGONY! When you hear her blood-curdling SCREAMS! When you smell the iron in her blood as it CASCADES from an OPEN WOUND! 

Remember aaaaaaaaaaaall of that… and know that the things I do… the torment I visit upon YUYO… will be the actions I take against someone I LIKE.

Then imagine… IMAGINE what I am willing to do against someone I DON’T!

Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa…”
https://yuyowrestles.home.blog/2019/08/2...ld-friend/