EMERGE Update
OK, so that was a week and a half…

So where do we stand at the moment?

Well, first of all, the new boards are now live, so over the course of the next couple of weeks I would appreciate it if you could a) sign up, and b) transfer any bios over. The show archives have already been updated on the new site, as have the championship histories, and a link will be put up to the old role-plays at some point as Olek has kindly agreed to keep them for us to refer back to. The first show that will take place on the new boards will be Invasion, so look for the card going up there after EMERGE #27 is posted. The link if you need it is www.thisisemerge.co.uk

For those that haven’t been in the Discord, or on the new boards as yet, shame on you by the way ;-), the other big bit of news is the birth of a new show, associated to EMERGE, but for those characters that are more of a hardcore persuasion. This will be totally Josh’s baby, and I’m sure he will be gracing you all with more information once he has it straight in his head. In the meantime, feel free to fire off a bio in the ‘Descent’ section of the Roster and show your support.

Next, the storyline aspect… I know some people aren’t sure about EMERGE taking this stance, but although Drew in character believes he’s going to challenge SCW with his brand new UWA, the truth will actually now be something far different (Yeah, it’s a fluid environment in my head, sue me). I guess what I’m saying is, trust me, it will work, but if you’d rather abstain please let me know ASAP. Believe it or not there is a plan in place for most situations / characters and a lot of things are written in advance.

Finally, the schedule for the end of the year will change a little bit, as will become apparently when Invasion airs. Felt it only right to go the way I have considering what has happened recently (cryptic as always) but I think it will help EMERGE head into Season 3 (yes there is going to be one) with a bang.

Thanks guys as always
Sounds good, i'll get Eli's bio over there sometime today