God of Wrestling 2019 Tournament Information & Sign-Ups
Overview
I’ve been missing tournaments in SCW and now that Olek hasn’t had time to run Shot of Adrenaline or Best of the Best. I thought that I’m going to see how it goes running tournaments under the SCW umbrella. If this succeeds, then I might do another. Right now, this tournament is for bragging rights and I’m bringing back the God of Wrestling tournament I ran for Majestic (both independently and as SCW’s developmental fed). The goal is a tournament of 16, running three consecutive two-week sessions, with the conclusion coming to an end at Under Attack. Hopefully, this will either garner up outside interest for SCW or give people a low commitment way to develop a new character idea.

Sign-Ups are going to be open until 9/13/2019, 11:59 PM EST.
Brackets will be posted on 9/14.

Eligibility Rules
- Character does not have to be an active member of SCW roster. We welcome ‘one shot’ experiments and guests from outside feds.
- First Come First Serve
- Multiple characters are allowed to be entered by a single handler; however, if there is a waiting list, your second (or third, fourth, etc.) characters will be opted out to give another handler a chance so please note your preference when signing up if you are indeed placing multiple characters in the tournament. Handlers will not be booked against themselves in the first round.

Dates

- 09/28/2019 – Indianapolis, IN, USA  (Indiana Farmers Coliseum) - God of Wrestling 2019, Night One: Sweet Sixteen
- 10/12/2019 – Tulsa, OK, USA (BOK Center) – God of Wrestling 2019, Night Two: Elite Eight & Final Four
- 10/27/2019 – St. Louis, MO, USA (Enterprise Center) – Under Attack: Finals

Roleplaying
I’m going to run things a lot like Emerge has done, but with an upped word cap. This is for my sanity.

- 2 RP Limit
- 1st RP Deadline will be the Friday before the event at 6:00 AM EST. The first rp will be posted on the boards for public viewing. The word cap for this RP#1 will be 5,000 words and it can be mixture of CD and Shoot.
- 2nd RP Deadline will be the day of the event at 6:00 AM EST. The second rp will be submitted to me through PMs at Adamsama and will be posted along with the show. This should be treated like a shoot/backstage segment for the show that will be made public as part of the results and placed immediately prior to the match. The word cap for RP#2 will be 1,000 words. For the second show, being that there are two rounds, these promos will be placed prior to the first matches of the night.

Judging
For this tournament, I will assume responsibilities for judging. I like to believe that my judging philosophy isn’t far off from SCW’s current scheme. I will judge both rps as a whole, meaning if you forgo one or the other, it will not hurt against you.

Please note SCW rules for a rough idea of the judging criteria, I struck out things that I won’t hold against newcomers:

Quote:Roleplays are judged by a mix of creativity (is it unique to the character? Is it a new way of doing a certain concept? Is it fresh in the landscape of roleplays in SCW?), match relevance (promo content, references to the match, how certain angles affect how the character’s life develops), character development (what is learned about the character? What is being focused on? Is the character unique?) and effectiveness (Are promos delivered well? Is the content communicated in a way to good effect? Is it a bad idea done well? Is it a good idea done poorly?). We also stress that we tend to promote a realistic product and therefore that may limit the effectiveness of certain content.

Shows
- In terms of kayfabe, the first two events of the tournament will be broadcast for free on Twitch, presented by Supreme Championship Wrestling and Mountain Dew.
- For the second event (God of Wrestling Night 2), there will be a thirty-minute intermission between the quarter-final and semi-final matches to give wrestlers a chance to break.

Previous Winners:
2007 - Shorty Jr. (SCW)
2009 - Christy Matthews (Majestic)
2012 - Shilo Valiant (SCW)

Sign-Ups:
To sign up, please post the following:

Quote:Handler Name:
Wrestler Name:
Home Fed:
Key Accomplishments/Trivia: (Title Wins, Trainer Names, etc. that will help me fill out commentary)

Link To Bio:
 (If you do not have one,  please post http://www.supremecw.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=5 on the SCW singles board and note that you’re here for the tournament only. Please make sure that your linked bio have basically the same information as SCW’s application.)

Entrants: 
1. Alban McConnell (Free Agent) (Omar)
2. David Helms (SCW Alumni) (Was)
3. Lucas Knight (SCW Alumni) (Jon)
4. Shaun Cruze (SCW Alumni) (Chris)
5. D'Nae Moore (GCW) (J)
6. Jessica Lasiewicz (GCW) (Matt)
7. David Callahan (Free Agent) (Doug)
8. Jake Raab (Sin City Wrestling) (Fizz)
9. Max Kane (SCW) (Drew)
10. Victor Mason (GCW) (Randy)
11. Katie Steward  (SCW) (Wes)
12. Dr. Grace Morningwood (EMERGE) (Charlie)
13. "Supergirl" Amelia Robson (Free Agent) (G)
14. Thirteen (SCW) (Ruppy)
15. Josh Hudson (SCW Alumni) (Josh)
16. Shilo Valiant (SCW Alumni) (Hayden)
17. Katya Djurdjevic (Valor) (Daniel)
18. Lyza Reyes (Free Agent) (Jess) 
19. Catalina Herrera (GCW) (Rachel) 
20. Selena Frost (SCW) (Hayden)
21. Kayla Jones-Snow (GCW) (Matt)
22. Eli Zechariah Goddard (EMERGE) (Jon)
23. Madison Chase (DEPENDABLES) (Omar)
24. Zero (GCW) (Chris)

Wait List

EDIT (8/30/2019 @ 7:48 PM): if we get 8 more entrants, I'll expand the field to 24.
EDIT (9/11/2019 @ 9:39 AM): Field is expended. Five slots filled by a handler's second character, so any newcomer will get priority and the lowest slot get bumped to the wait list.

Reserve one spot for me.

Don't know who. I'll sleep on it.
Gimmie a spot please. I will also consider who and get back to you.
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
Handler Name: Omar
Wrestler Name: "The Scottish Savage" Alban McConnell
Pic Base: Drew McIntyre 
Home Fed: Free Agent (wrestles in Europe)
Key Accomplishments/Trivia: SWA Strong Style Championship, SWA Tag Team Champion, SWA Hardcore Champion, Managed by Kelcey Wallace when first appeared, then trained Kelcey along with his father, Lochlan. Kelcey came to wrestle in the states, Alban went back home and is a master of the Strong Style technique in wrestling. "The Scottish Savage" is back in the states for reasons unknown, many speculate is because of what happened to Kelcey Wallace.

[Image: regan2018.png]

Achievements:

- SCW Supreme Champion
- 2x SCW World Champion
- 1x SCW United States Champion
- 1x SCW World Tag Team Champion
- 1x SCW Adrenaline Champion
- 1x SCW Women's Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion
- 2012 SCW Rookie of the Year
- 2016 Feud of the Year Winner Vs. Ace Marshall
- 2019 SCW Trios Contract Winner
- 2020 Tag Team of The Year (Frozen Hell)

Singles Record - | W - 099| L - 13 | D - 06|
Overall Record - | W - 133| L - 29 | D - 08|
Reserve me a spot. The pic base will be John David Washington.
[Image: JAMESEVANS.png?ex=662b6449&is=662a12c9&h...height=544]
James Evans

SCW Accomplishments:

2x SCW World Heavyweight Champion

2016 SCW Taking Hold of the Flame Winner

2016 SCW Rise to Greatness main event winner

2019 End of the Year Open Invitational Winner

SCW Supreme Champion

2x SCW U.S.Champion

SCW Adrenaline Champion

2x SCW Underground Champion

SCW World Tag Team Champion

2013 SCW Feud of the Year

2014 SCW Feud of the Year

2015 SCW Match of the Year

2016 SCW Match of the Year

2018 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2019 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2020 Conquered Thunderdome

Sure, why not? Reserve one for me please.
I’ll reserve a spot.
Handler Name: Senor Wasley
Wrestler Name: David Helms
Home Fed: Technically, none? But also technically severel? 
Key Accomplishments/Trivia: Doubt you need this, but: SCW World Champion x1, SCW United States Champion x1, SCW Adrenaline Champion x2, SCW Underground Champion x1, SCW World Tag Team Champion x2, SCW Best Of The Best 2015 winner, SCW Supreme Champion, SCW Hall Of Fame class of 2017, Majestic Tag Team Champion x1, AWF EXTREME Champion x1, TNT World Champion x1, TNT Eurasian Champion x1, TNT Hardcore Champion x1, TNT Television Champion x1, W.O.W Cruiserweight Champion x1, W.O.W Television Champion x1, W.O.W Xtreme Champion x1, HWF World Champion x1, HWF Cruiserweight Champion x1, HWF Hardcore Title x1. Trained by James Michael "Trip" Tripattoni in Boston Massachusetts. Plenty of info in bio posted below regarding his past. Owner of several successful business, including AnteUp Academy of Wrestling with Tommy Valentine, Infamously Dangerous Rum Company w/ Lucas Knight (potential sponsorship of God Of Wrestling?), Next Level Records, etc etc. 

Link To Bio:
CLICK HERE
[Image: helms2021banner.png]
Handler Name: Jon
Wrestler Name: Lucas Knight
Home Fed: Free Agent
Key Accomplishments/Trivia: 1x Underground Champion, 1x SCW World Champion, 1x SCW Tag Team Champion Title. 2x SCW Trios Winner