Breaking News: Xander Valentine Arrested in Boston For Assault and Child Endangerment
BOSTON (AP) – After much speculation, Xander Valentine has been arrested in Boston, MA for multiple accounts of assault charges and child endangerment. This arrest stems from an incident involving former SCW World Champion and currently contracted professional wrestler, Xander Valentine. Valentine went into the crowd at  Wednesday Evening's SCW Breakdown event and attacked members of the audience. The extent of the injuries to the audience members have not been released yet. 

William McGown, personal attorney for Xander Valentine, has released the following statement to the media: 

Quote:Upon the request of Boston PD, my client, Xander Valentine, remained in the Boston area the past few days in order to assist with their investigation. He has been forthcoming and cooperative with police. As of this afternoon, the district attorney’s office has formally pressed assault charges against my client. He has already been taken in custody without any issues.

At this moment, I want to remind the public that head trauma is a serious issue. Once bail is posted, I have suggested that my client is medically and mentally checked by professionals to determine what course of treatment is necessary. This incident could have been avoidable. SCW has a responsibility not only to its fans for their safety but also its wrestlers to ensure their wellbeing. He has not been in the right state of mind since the concussion suffered at Rise to Greatness. To my disgust, SCW lacks the proper checks to prevent this situation. I implore SCW to reexamine its concussion protocol. This should have never happened in this day of age, given our knowledge of CTE.