SPIRIT TOURNAMENT ROLEPLAYS
ALL RPS INCLUDING TOMMYS IN HERE PLEASE

DEADLINE ONE - 3250 ROLEPLAY 13TH SEPTEMBER 2019 2359 EST

DEADLINE TWO - 750 WORD SHOOT / SEGMENT 15TH SEPTEMBER 2019 2359 EST
Here's my offering. This was meant to be the cd for my last match but I ran out of energy to rp last time out, so I finally got it done for this instead. Good luck folks and enjoy.

[Image: strongstyle.png]
https://simplythebestpowers.blogspot.com...curse.html
[Image: themvp9.png]
If anyone would have told me that I’d be a wrestler and receiving a chance at a tournament to crown the next EMERGE SPIRIT Champion, I would have laughed right at your face. Modeling was one thing, it’s natural for us Swann’s and please do not take offense to it, really don’t. I’m not calling anyone ugly or anything like that, I’m simply describing the current scene in EMERGE. I’m not my sister, I am honest in every way possible because HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY! Unfortunately, I am guilty by association, taking my lumps here and there due to the unwarranted hatred toward my sister, Sienna in Supreme Championship Wrestling.

Why?

Everything that she gives is FOR THE PEOPLE, how bad is that?

Do not get me wrong, I am also FOR THE PEOPLE, yet I have a task to complete and there are 7 other wrestlers including Tommy Cook, the SPIRIT Champion and a HANDSOME FELLA HE IS! Yes, I am exaggerating but come on, he is attractive to Marie Jones who is gorgeous, right?

I know, I know I’m rambling here, it happens when my nerves start to kick in and I realize that I get a chance to take the same journey as my sister, Sienna. It wasn’t all roses for her, she lost her very first singles match and look at her now? It will be a long night and the Champion gets the advantage for whomever reaches the finals? Will have to wrestle THREE matches just to get to the championship and FOUR to win it.

I’m in pretty good shape, I think I stand a chance….

I mean, come on…. I’m a Swann.

THE “GOLDEN” ERA BEGINS

I’m a pretty simple girl from a world that most of you don’t ever get to see, South Africa. Sienna and I growing up we were seen as beauties at a very young age, we started modeling, well, Sienna did at 12 years old, I didn’t start until much later, I think fifteen? Hey, in the industry, three years is a lifetime. Sienna is the older one, she is 29, I am 26, two years separate us both. Again, that pesky number 3. When I came to the states, I wanted to be just like Sienna, I idolized her in every way, looking up to my big sister….

Shhhh….

Never call her big, she hates that.

My OLDER sister was not a bad thing. I think I had become a little overzealous is all this. I tried my best to not step on her toes, yet I did, and it sucked. I wonder what else I could have done to make this ant better? I don’t know if I could have to be honest for, I knew that I would never be her. I had to work at things harder than she, Sienna smiles, suddenly she is showered with praise and gifts.

Am I jealous?

Yeah, kinda, I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED TOO!

Sorry, I get really excited. Now my journey begins and how I arrived at this point is the real mystery here, no one ever really knew how I learned to wrestle, it actually happened by accident…..

Malibu, CA.

November 2018

My tootsies were killing me, I read on this article, you know the ones that pop up and have the little imprint that says “Paid AD” but we just never look? Okay, so like I bought these weights for my calves, I wanted to build them up. I think I have pretty nice legs but Sienna calls me Chicken Legs, says I need to get them beefier so I can last longer on my feet and let’s face it, they are like damn sexy. The instructions said to tie these things around the calf and run barefoot, Okay, as a model the last thing you want is fucked up feet, so I decided to run on the beach instead.

After about thirty minutes, I was dying. Sweaty hair, sore legs and feet, by pedicure was destroyed, I mean complete DISASTER! I couldn’t even pace in frustration, instead I sat on the sand and started to drink some cold water out of my bottle. This is when I saw this Greek God running by the water….

Okay he wasn’t Greek, I am thinking maybe a little Latino or Hispanic, I could be wrong, I am so bad with nationalities. He turned to me, Oh God… DO NOT COME OVER HERE!

He came over.

Shit.

As he came closer, I recognized him, it was Ricky Octavius. No shirt on, all sweaty with those 12 packs, I mean girl….. he was hot. Okay, it was time to focus. I looked up at him as he smiled down on me….

Ricky: “Sierra?”

Sierra: “Hey Ricky.”

Ricky: “Is everything alright here?”

Sierra: “I’m hurting, I bought this calf things and….”

Ricky: “Yeah, they don’t work.”

Sierra: “Now you tell me.”

Ricky: “Were you running barefoot?”

All I could do is frown and nod….

Ricky: “Not good either. Listen, if you want a good work out, then come with me and train, I can help you out best I can. I don’t know exactly what your goals are but we can definitely do something to work that in.”

Sierra: “Really? I mean yes, that would be great, like my workout partner?”

Ricky: “Yeah, something like that. Need help now?”

Sierra: “Nah, I’m fine, promise. I just need to get up and oww…. Oww…. Owww…..”

Ricky: “Yeah, come on.”

He swept me off my feet into his arms, I didn’t even care that he was sweaty, he saved me. I mean I was never in any real danger, okay maybe a little. He was my savior, he was my…. Okay I’m carrying this too far. He was being Ricky. He walked me all the way to my car, he was so sweet and off limits, I didn’t know if he was dating anyone or not, all I did know was that he and Jennifer Helms were great friends. I was in awe on how nice we were and such a gentleman, I was going to enjoy these workouts.

Hollywood Hills, CA.

One Week Ago

My sister and I were having rough weeks, Sienna was being played by Sasha, the owner of the SCW and daughter of Mr. D. I always wondered why they never went by their last names and always called themselves D, I mean that was so out of style after 1990. The name is hard and confusing? Meh, I guess I will never know, either way, Sienna and I needed a little time together. I knew that she was upset about me joining the ranks of wrestling, she was NOT a fan of me being a part of it AT ALL. I tried to be cool about it, understanding where she was coming from. If it was out of concern for my health, cool…

If it was because she was afraid, I’d steal her spotlight?

Yeah, not cool.

I went over to her place and the minute I walked in her Jack Russell Terrier, Milo was all over me, I loved her dog. I was casually dressed, jeans, thong sandals and a #ForThePeople T-shirt, yeah, I was so totally brown nosing my sister. She was outside alone; Nathaniel must’ve been asleep. Sienna was so beautiful, here I always thought of being the ugly duckling. I walked outside, she was in some booty shorts and a tank, with flip flops, I stood next to her looking out at the canyon….

Sierra: “So, uh everything alright?”

Sienna: “Why is he here, Sierra?”

Sierra: “Samson?”

Sienna: “Yes, Samson. Do you know what that slob can do to our reputation?”

Sierra: “He’s our brother.”

Sienna: “Mum and dad must’ve been doing some heavy narcotics when they had him.”

Sienna hated Samson, not because he was an asshole, Samson was actually pretty pleasant, it was all about image and he did make us look bad. It is a secret that will not be kept very long…..

Sierra: “Just ignore him.”

Sienna: “Everything is starting to fall apart. I am on a slide in the ring, Nathaniel… now Samson is here, and you are wrestling.”

Sierra: “I will be fine sis….”

Sienna: “You will be fine? Did you see what those animals did to Vanilla Skyy? Sierra, you should have stuck with modeling, you are not my size, you don’t have my speed or resistance. This sport can hurt you and bad. I don’t know who gave you the idea to be a wrestler, but they are idiots.”

Sierra: “Idiots? That would be you and Ricky.”

I could tell after I answered it, she wanted to take it back, instead like typical Sienna, she was going to be a stubborn mule. She scoffed and looked away, shaking my head I turned to walk out and go back home, maybe a little shopping….

Sienna: “Where are you going?”

Sierra: “Somewhere I’m not berated.”

Sienna: “Sierra, stop.”

Sierra: “Seriously, sis. I know you are going through a rough time and I have been telling you that I am here for you every step of the bloody way. I guess I must be talking in Chinese, you listen to nothing I tell you. I start wrestling, instead of encouraging and pepping me up, you tell me to quit. When I started modeling, what did you say to me? Oh, that’s right, you slapped me in front of an entire group of models for stepping on your turf. This entire time, Sienna I have supported you even when I know what you are doing is not to help people, it’s to make you look good.”

Sienna: “Is that what you think?”

Sierra: “No, it’s what I know. Thing is, mum and dad, they think you are an angel, they think that what you are doing is the greatest gift you could give them. They are proud of you sis, I would never tell them different, I want them to see you as the angel, the woman who helps so many others. I want them to understand that you are not only their daughter, also their treasure. See, I’m just the simple one. I don’t care about this big house or driving a Bugatti. I’ll leave that to you. All I care about? Is making it in this business and seeing my parents and especially you proud of me for doing something with my life and being my own woman. Conversations like this, will always stay between us. Now, if you will excuse me….”

As I turned to walk out, I could hear my sister sighing, looking down. I stopped and she was wiping tears from her eyes. Something was going on and I needed to find out….

Sierra: “Sienna?”

Sienna: “I’m sorry that I am taking out my frustrations on you. I shouldn’t. I am so stressed out at the moment; I don’t know what to do. I think the pressure is getting to me and worrying about you? Is real. I want you to see things the way I see them. Nothing is black and white, anymore. I just wish you would have been more open with me. Keep me in the loop, I don’t like surprises.”

Sierra: “You need to start believing in me more sis, seriously.”

Sienna: “I do, it’s an adjustment period. I want to help you, I know you have this tournament and the SPIRIT Championship match, let’s train together.”

Sierra: “Do you mean that?”

Sienna: “I do. I have a full working gym in this house, we don’t have to go anywhere. Take the trails through the mountain paths, it will be good for both of us.”

This is all I ever wanted, to be a part of my sisters’ life. It was finally starting to happen though over the Christmas Break after my accident last year, we were getting a long so well. Sienna suggesting this was like a dream come true. I hugged her, catching my big sister by surprise but once the initial shock wore off, she hugged me back….

Beauty Factory

A Few Hours Later

Jennifer and I had some practicing for a fashion show coming up in a few days. We also needed to discuss our plans for EMERGE, both of us had huge title shots and wanted to make sure that they were planned accordingly, I mean how awesome would it be if we BOTH held championship! I know there is a lot that needs to happen before I can even dream of it. Hey, it’s okay, I am happy nonetheless just competing. Laura was working with some of the younger models, she looked a little frustrated, walking over to me…..

Laura: “They are driving me crazy. Did you get your reps in? Work out, train some?”

Sierra: “I did. I will be working out more with Sienna, seems we are going to be workout partners.”

Laura: “That is great to hear dear, to know that you two are getting along, is a fantastic feeling. This Invasion is going to be hard for you Sierra, you have wrestled one match your entire career and NOW, you must wrestle FOUR if you’re to walk out as SPIRIT Champion in one night, that is a very tall task, darling.”

Sierra: “I know, I can do it.”

Laura: “I would never doubt a Swann. Big night for Jennifer too, the Rush Championship is the next step in her evolution, she has already been at EMERGE for one year. I am proud of her. We had our bumps on the road, I think it is starting to come together. I need to get back to these silly girls, Jennifer was in my office talking to her mother.”

Sierra: “Oh ok…. Wait, Regan Street was here?”

I didn’t expect that at all. I needed to know the bottom of this story. I made my way to Laura’s office, when I opened the door, Jennifer was standing there by herself. I looked around….

Jennifer: “She’s gone.”

Sierra: “Drat!”

Jennifer: “You are so nosy.”

Sierra: “No, I actually wanted to take a selfie with your mom, she is like so cool! God, I love her.”

Jennifer: “Really?”

Sierra: “Oh yeah, she is awesome. Anyway, are you ready for this?”

Jennifer: “I actually have to go for a shoot with Lancelot Crane.”

Sierra: “Boo, bitch, boo!”

Jennifer: “It’s cool, we can train tomorrow, big day for us at Invasion. Can I ask you a question though, an honest one and you be upfront with me?”

Sierra: “Sure.”

I had no clue what she was about to ask….

Jennifer: “Ricky trained you?”

Sierra: “Yeah he did.”

Jennifer: “When did he have time?”

Sierra: “We became workout partners, so it was pretty natural, the two of us trying to work out and at the same title teach me how to wrestle.”

Jennifer: “I’m sorry I ask all these questions, Ricky was a close, personal friend of mine.”

Sierra: “I totally understand. He was a friend of mine too. I did one of those behind closed doors cries when I found out he died. He used to talk about you and Peyton all the time. He loved you guys so much…. I wish a guy like Ricky would love me.”

Jennifer: “That was the thing about Ricky, he loved everyone. He never mentioned you though, Sierra, He never talked about you two training or anything.”

I never wanted to talk about this, but I guess it was the proper time….

Sierra: “Jennifer, we didn’t want anyone to know. Sienna would have been upset, there were others that had a vast interest in in me. They would have frowned upon what I had chosen.”

Jennifer: “It makes sense. I was just wondering is all. You and Ricky were just friends? Someone as pretty as you?”

Sierra: “Yeah, we were just friends.”

Jennifer: “Alright girl, I have to go, I will see you tomorrow?”

Sierra: “Perfect.”

I watched Jennifer walk out. She pries a little, I can’t really blame her for it. I knew how much Ricky likes her, how they slept together, how heart broken he was over Peyton Rice. I knew it all but the one thing they were not to him that I was.

His escape.

I was more than just his workout partner; I was his secret lover. No one will ever know how close my relationship with Ricky was….

NO ONE.

Sorry ladies, I don’t kiss and tell.

SCENE FADES

REC:

“In the SPIRIT of competition, I would like top commend the other seven wrestlers who have entered this tournament and wish them good luck. I came to EMERGE to win titles. To grow as an athlete and one day accomplish what my sister has, even if it is a smidgen. I believe in idols, role models, heroes looked up to. The question is, do you? I look at the competition, Madeleine Masters, YUYO, Zach Copeland, Jake Shelley, JKR, Desiree Devna and Aubrianna Powers, extremely impressive. I think we can all do the math, it will take FOUR matches to walk out the SPIRIT Champion and I think that’s a bit over excessive, don’t you? Here’s the thing though, I am willing to wrestle ten matches in one night to wear that belt and if my sister can last over seventy minutes in THoTF….

Then by God, I can run the gauntlet!

That was a little over the top, so let me be frank and honest with you, I want this title more than ANY of you. Now hold on, I get it, you want to bring out the argument that how do I know that my hopes, dreams and desires are greater than yours? Let me explain. I am a woman that has had a very rough life….

Two words…

Sienna Swann.

NOW, YOU TRY LIVING UNDER HER SHADOW!

Oh yeah, talk about a living standard!? Everyday you have to stand next to her, you are compared to the most beautiful woman on the planet, you want to talk about SPIRIT, hey… this gal right here needed every ounce of it to survive and that is the keyword there, I AM A SURVIVOR. EMERGE needs someone with a GOLDEN SPIRIT, a woman that personifies what the title really stands for and now as some trinket for Mr. Cook to put his mouth on. Desiree Devna is the first of three. I think it is really cool that you pattern yourself after Taylor Chase. My sister was good friends with her once, she is gorgeous, who would NOT want to be like Taylor Chase?

Here’s the problem Desiree, you are NOT Taylor Chase just like I am NOT Sienna Swann. Bummer, I know, right? It’s okay because After the first round? You won’t have to worry about being like Taylor Chase, instead you will be like Desiree Devna, the loser of our match. It could be YUYO, I so want to put a string on her and see if I can roll her up and down or even RJK, how old is that guy anyway? Masters, the Most Valuable Pissant, it really doesn’t make a difference as Invasion Miami was made for Sierra Swann.

My time arrived last EMERGE 27, where you saw a glimpse of the future and the shine of “The Golden”. Come Monday night? I take my rightful place as Champion….

And THE GOLDEN SPIRIT of this company.

Muaw bitches!”

/REC
[Image: SierraSwannSigSkype_Picture_2019_07_16T2...pkkxbg.png]

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

-1x EMERGE DUOS Tag Champion

Singles Record: |W-6|L-2|D-2|

Overall Record: |W-8|L-3|D-2|

September 4, 2019
Notre Dame Church
Basement 

“Hello, my name is Desiree and I am an alcoholic.”

Desiree Devna, clad in an oversized grey sweater draping off one shoulder and black yoga pants, rises from her chair in the circle. She slides her hands into her sweater pockets, still a bit nervous about where she is. But she is among like-minded individuals. 

“Hi Desiree,” the group responds in unison. 

“It has been five years, six months, and 18 days since my last drink,” she says, prompting a smattering of applause from the crowd. She smiles half-heartedly. Since leaving Beverly Hills, she had found it hard to assimilate into her new surroundings, a requirement for her EMERGE employment. And with a pending upheaval – touring! – she found herself starting to crack at the foundation. 

The circle’s leader, easily identified by his pressed white shirt buttoned right to the collar, encased in the sports coat and jeans combo of a college professor asking you to address him by his first name, sits forward, bible in his hands. “And what brings you into our circle, Desiree.”

She shrugs her shoulders. “I guess…” she begins, trailing off as she searches for the words. Still, the crowd around her is captivated by her. It’s not just her story they’re interested in, something Desiree is used to in Californian circles. She looks around and doesn’t actually SEE anyone resembling her – with her youth, her beauty. She sees people who hit rock bottom and looked like it. “I guess I’m struggling a bit to maintain sobriety.”

“Yes,” the group leader interjects. “It’s always important to be aware of the work it takes to stay sober. Tell us about your journey…”

“It began Valentines Day 2014,” she begins…

February 14, 2014
Los Angeles, California

I was getting ready to go out for Valentine’s Day. I… I was sure that my boyfriend was going to propose that night, so I got my best looking outfit on, and spent the day out. I went to a spa and got dolled up. This spa… they had a champagne service while I was getting pampered, and what was I supposed to do? Say no? So they took their time doing my hair and my make-up. I received a five-star pedicure and manicure, all the while having some bubbly. I wasn’t ready for the bombshell that I was going to see when I exited…

“What the FUCK!?”

When I stumbled out of the spa, I walked into him… him and his whore. Or, I guess I was the whore. See, I didn’t know that he was actually already engaged to someone all the while he was with me. And I… I knew he was with me. I knew it… and he was denying me…

“Who the hell are you?”

When he said those words to me, they cut. I had let him into my home, shared my bed. For two years he told me he loved me, and now he was telling me he didn’t know who I was?

“Baby, who is this?”

“I don’t know… just some drunk slut.”

It was there that I reached out and slapped him across the face. “Just some drunk slut”… I spent the day getting ready for him… for plans that he made. And now I was “just some drunk slut” to him. I felt… worthless. I felt useless. The two of them walked away, probably into some happily fucking every after, and I was paralyzed. I couldn’t express my anger. I couldn’t express my grief. I couldn’t express a fucking thing. I was just… empty. I leaned back against the wall and just slid there. It was hell… I was in hell, but I was dressed up still. How could I let that go to waste, right? So I went to the club…

“What’re you drinking, Miss?”

“What have you got?”

I got attention that night. Do you know how many men in LA go out trolling for an easy lay on Valentine’s Day? They go to anywhere a single, depressed woman might go. And I must have had a fucking beacon on because they were all over me. I don’t think I paid for a drink after leaving the spa… everyone wanted to take a shot at me and with me. But at the end of the day, I was still too heartbroken to comment to a revenge fuck. 

“What’s your fucking problem, bitch? I buy you all these drinks and you can’t even give me the time of day?”

I heard that a lot, too. But none of it really phased me. So I stumbled out of the club alone… carrying my shoes because the dancing hurt my feet. All of my prep work at the spa earlier in the day was wasted… my hair was a mess, my makeup had run off between the tears and sweat of the club. All I wanted was to curl up somewhere alone and die. 

So I did. 

I don’t know how I got into the neighborhood I found. It seemed to be very gated from my recollection, but I guess with the way I had dressed, someone must have thought I lived there? It was in there that I first ran into Taylor Chase… you probably heard of her. She was… she was a picture of radiant beauty and absolute charity. As I stumbled before her in the sunlight… it was Saturday morning by this point… she looked at me not with pity or scorn, but with sympathy. She called me an ambulance and… um… I don’t know if she paid the bill or not, but I’ve never been invoiced for that visit. I was put into alcohol treatment and signed up for AA… an “anonymous benefactor”. But I know… I just know who it was. I needed to hit rock bottom at the feet of a generous, charitable person to begin to rebuild and regain my confidence. 

PRESENT DAY

“And that’s how Taylor Chase saved my life,” Desiree says, finishing her story. The group in Alcoholics Anonymous marvels at the story as Desiree wipes tears from her eyes. The leader offers her a handkerchief, which she uses to dab the tears away, blotting it before her make-up runs. “I’ve been sober since that day. I got back into the gym and worked on my fitness in hopes of following in Taylor’s footsteps. I… uh… I work as a professional wrestler for EMERGE now, and we’re about to start touring around. I’m afraid the upheaval will make me want to drink again.”

“Well, don’t worry, Desiree,” said the group leader, his tone a bit flatter now. “We have steps that can help you with the temptations you may face on the road.”

Desiree nods, mouthing “Thank you” before sitting back onto her chair, where she remained for the rest of the meeting, listening to tales from other alcoholics, people who had truly hit their limit before coming in. One had been involved in a car crash that killed a family. Another soiled himself at his daughter’s wedding because he was so drunk. The traumas she heard about… they hit hard. But she listened anyway, because the people who were describing them listened to her. The meeting ran through the rest of it’s time, with Desiree remaining in place.

After the meeting, she stayed behind to help stack chairs away. It was then that the leader of the group approached her.

“You know, uh…” he began nervously. “That was quite the story you had back there.”

Desiree smiles shyly, pushing strands of her long brown hair out of her face.

“Thanks, I guess,” she responds. She never knew how to respond to someone complimenting her tragic tale and road to sobriety. 

“I’m just wondering,” he begins, stepping forward and growing increasingly stern in his voice. “What part of the story actually happened?”

“I don’t understand,” Desiree responds, stunned by the apparent implication that she was less than truthful in her statement. Nervous, her breathing begins to quicken. 

“I’ve been leading these groups for 20 years now, Desiree,” he says. “I’ve heard all sorts of stories like yours. Do you know how many of those stories have ended up being big lies made to… I don’t know… stand out in a meeting like this, or pass blame for the storyteller’s own failings onto some other imagined person? Every last one of them,”

“I’m not lying,” Desiree says, shaking her head but attempting to convince herself more than the leader. 

“So what was it?” he asked, moving closer to her. “You had a one-night-stand with a man and read too much into it?”

“No.”

“Or maybe you were just stalking him, and your obsession with Taylor Chase came from that.”

“No!”

“Maybe it was Taylor herself you were talking and this whole concoction is a cleverly concocted cover.”

“NO!” 

Desiree strikes out, knocking the leader back against the wall. She staggers backwards, moving back against the wall as he falls to the ground unconscious. She looks over him. Thinking on her feet, she pulls out a cell phone and quickly dialed it. 

“Hello? Hi! I’m at Notre Dame Church and I…” she says, looking down at the group leader as he groans, struggling to come to. “I was attacked! I swung and took him down, but I need someone to take him away! Please help!”

She hangs up the phone, looking down at the group leader before smiling, licking her lips. She rummages through the church’s lost and found section, finding a scarf, which she uses to tie him to a nearby table. Slinking back against the wall, she smiles again, showing satisfaction in her handiwork. She walks towards the door before looking back…

“You shouldn’t have crossed me,” Desiree says. “I studied the best.” 

She strides out of the basement as the sound of sirens and police lights illuminate the scene…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Do you know what I believe in? It’s not fate or destiny or the hand of God moving the chess pieces as He sees fate. 

I believe that the path to greatness has already been forged for us… that our roads to the top are set out before us and all we have to do is follow suit. And I have been studying the road of the greatest professional wrestling of our day. 

This is a woman who would not take “No” for an answer. This is a woman who forced the glass ceiling to open and pushed through. She became World Champion… not for anyone else’s benefit, but because that’s what she wanted. 

I have followed her career from afar… and now I’m ready to follow her career path. When you see me in the ring competing for a SPIRIT Championship opportunity, you can look at the second coming… but I wouldn’t be so arrogant. I know who I am. I know what I’m worth. 

You will to. Just wait and see... it’s my time to fly.”
https://yuyowrestles.home.blog/2019/09/1...-dinosaur/
[Image: YUYOFORUM.png]
SCW W/L/D
3/6/2

OVERALL W/L/D
20/11/2

1x EMERGE Spirit Champion 

OOC: I managed to squeeze out a Jake Shelley rp. Hopefully I can regain my drive for him. I'm not too happy with the rp, nor am I in complete agreement that its crap. Either way, should be fun. Enjoy.

Fighting Spirit
[Image: JAMESEVANS.png?ex=662b6449&is=662a12c9&h...height=544]
James Evans

SCW Accomplishments:

2x SCW World Heavyweight Champion

2016 SCW Taking Hold of the Flame Winner

2016 SCW Rise to Greatness main event winner

2019 End of the Year Open Invitational Winner

SCW Supreme Champion

2x SCW U.S.Champion

SCW Adrenaline Champion

2x SCW Underground Champion