TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - TOMBSTONE (C) VERSUS MOUSTACHE RIDE
DEADLINE ONE - 3250 ROLEPLAY 13TH SEPTEMBER 2019 2359 EST

DEADLINE TWO - 750 WORD SHOOT / SEGMENT 15TH SEPTEMBER 2019 2359 EST
OOC: Continuation of the storyline I started last rp. It's funny; all I wanted to do with The Ride was win the tag straps, but here I am, writing for a tag title match and it felt like the titles weren't what were important anymore, not after how Emerge 27 ended. That feels like a positive though, if that makes sense? Either way, I've enjoyed writing this and look forward to future shows for sure. Good luck Omar, Jon, and enjoy!

[Image: strongstyle.png]
The sunshine brightly over the town of tombstone, it was a little hotter than usual but this never stopped the kids running around. In hand of course they had bowls filled with water from the creak near the town. Earlier that day Viveca went out to get some for today.

Viveca the eldest daughter of John Goddard was the one he left in charge of this haven of theirs. She wanted to go off and wrestle like the rest of her kin and the opportunity had risen on more than one occasion.

However, she didn’t want to let her father down, it meant a lot to her that he put such faith in her. He had taken a war on in the company n own as SCW and her brothers Eli and Sawyer along with her little sister Minerva were in EMERGE. She was proud of her kin as they were the Tag team champions as of now.

The kids were chasing each other and that is where we see Sawyer and Eli in the distance. Eli is chopping wood while Sawyer is now getting in on the fun. A rare case of Eli laughing occurs at least out of fun rather than making an opponent bleed.

We see Viv walk into view now and approach her older brother and smiles.

Viveca: You’re in a good mood.

Eli: You day that like it’s a bad thing.

Viveca: should it be, you know it’s nice having you all back here… well I wish pa was, but I know he has something on his mind.

Eli: we all do, him most of all.

Viveca: Doesn’t change the fact they need to see him Eli, it all looks good here and I’m tryin’ I am but sometimes I reach the end of my rope.

Eli strikes some wood with his axe and looks over to his sister.

Eli: Are things that bad?

Viveca: Not yet, but I worry all the same.

Viveca now sighs as Sawyer rushs back over and scoops up some water form a bucket and throws it wildly some falling onto Viv who laughs and Eli who merely shakes his head.

Viv: Somethings definitely changed in you Eli, you know that right? You’re not the same brooding bastard.

Eli: Times change, so can I.

Viveca: I know sugah, I like it. Saving it all for the ring now I take it?

Eli: Something like that.

Sawyer: Eli likes a lady…

There is ore laughter now as kids rush over and throw water over Sawyer who falls to the floor feigning an injury, the kids continuing to poor water over him. Eli shoots him a glare upon mentioning that around their sister who heard it loudly…

Viveca: What’s this now, ya’ll have a crush Eli?

Eli: No…

Viveca: C’mon now eli, you can tell me who is it? One of those beauty factory types right?

Eli: We’re not having this talk.

He turns to walk off but Viveca laughs grabbing him by the arm.

Viveca: Oh, lighten up you lummox, I’m only messing with ya! I’m glad you like someone, to be honest I were beginning to get a little worried. Just tell me do they know?

Eli sighs, he slams the axe down into the tree stump which causes the kids to stop what they’re doing and looking at Eli like he was angry… Viv motions for em to move away which they do as Sawyer gets back to his feet and starts to wash off what mud he had forming on his hands…

Viv: It’s alright sugah, you don’t have to tell me. It’s just I hardly see you, you’re all off doing representing the family and…

Eli: Yes, she knows… That’s all ya’ll getting outta me.

Sawyer looks at Eli and laughs a little, he rolls his eyes and pushes Sawyer away playfully before walking off to do whatever it is Eli does to blow off steam. Viveca laughs and nudges Sawyer who leans up against the wall with his stepsister.

Viveca: Do you know who it is?

Sawyer: Nope, he won’t tell us… But I don’t think that’ is the only thing on his mind right now…

Viveca: Oh?

Sawyer shakes his head.

Sawyer: He’s worried about pa, this place and now Emerge… He doesn’t think I hear him talking to someone, but he doesn’t like what is becoming of Wendell… He doesn’t trust Cindy.

Viveca: Do you?

Sawyer: I don’t care either way, it isn’t my place you know? Long as you, Minnie, Eli and pa are okay. Wendell can take care of himself.

Viveca nods, she understands. Sawyer was always loyal to their family since he was taken in by their father.  He looked up to Eli a lot, those two were joined at the hip back in the day and now they are tag team champions something they are proud of, because it represents them as the best which wasn’t what they strived to be, but it is something they have welcomed all the same…

Sawyer: Things are changing Viv, I don’t know if I like it.

Viveca: That’s a part of life though sugah, it’s how ya’ll handle it which is key.

Sawyer: Why can’t it go back to how it was? Things were simpler then, this war hasn’t exactly gone to plan as pa would say.

Viv nods and gives Sawyer a hug, its true things hadn’t gone as they had hoped. John Goddard haven’t faltered a lot up in SCW, and now Sundown or as they call him Wendell has joined with Cindy todd. It left them in a precarious position moving forward.

Viveca: Well don’t worry about it sugah, focus on one thing at a time and that’s leaving with those belts if ya’ll can.

Sawyer: That is the plan, or at least I’m going to take me a pound of that fat boys’ flesh.

He nods and jumps a little when Eli appears and grabs him from behind and lifts him up and hitting a back suplex on him. Sawyer laughs it off as does Viveca, Eli quickly getting back as the two start to wrestle each other, their way to getting prepared for their match no doubt. It wasn’t going to be an easy one but it was a challenge they would relish all the same…. They would have to because darkness was looming over Tombstone and soon everything would change, forever…

A fire is lit in front of Sawyer and Eli Goddard, Eli paces back and forth while Sawyer crouches down admiring the flicker flames as per usual. The two have a lot to think about, a lot to say and a lot to look towards in the future. Everything’s changed now in EMERGE, this isn’t Kansas anymore…

Eli steps forward a little and looks through the flames at the camera and begins to speak…

[Rec.]

Eli: “The hunt continues once again, Sawyer and I we have waited for what feels like EON’s for someone to step up and challenge us, to step into our killing fields and try to take that which we have staked our claim upon after going up against all comers. We worked hard for these spoils inside the Chamber, we hunted opponent after opponent much to their chagrin and what do we have now you two with the opportunity to take that which is ours. I do no like this, we do not like it and you know why? Because we don’t’ like either of you.  You mock us, you insult us, you act like this match is one big giant joke?

You want to entertain, join the circus. Here in our killing fields, there are no time for jokes, there are no games there is only the hunt and we are going to do just that with the two of you. We are going to introduce you to a world you think you’re ready for but you’re not. Moustache Ride even the name is an insult to what we carry. While the World is watching EMERGE now because of the revelations of who now owns it, who has now aligned with Cindy Todd…”

Eli pause… He turns to his brother Sawyer who smirks…

Eli: “While all eyes are on THAT, they have taken their eyes off us and Sawyer and I do not appreciate it. We have our own messages to send, the world does NOT revolve around them, you or anyone else but for a moment, one solitary instance it SHALL revolve around us when the World shall be watching. Exciting times, Our Kin will be watching, your family and ours will be watching. Fans around the world will be watching and that is going to the moment the truth sets them free just like it shall you. You are talented, this much we know you are a hunt worthy of our attention, which you believe to be a good thing but it is not. You have amassed a following, a cult following at that Moustache Ride but so have we, those that share our thirst for violence... You have your fans; you have those who appreciate you. Those that find you funny. We don’t make jokes, we cut people like you down… We have done our entire lives…”

Eli sneers before licking his lips, he chuckles…

Eli: “They say laughter is good for the soul, it heals it! I hope this is true, I want to believe it is because then it will be GOOD! Why, let me tell you because after Sawyer and I are through with you gorgers, you’re going to need all the healing you can get and then we’ll see who has gotten the last laugh…”

Sawyer nods confidently before walking up into view more prominently now while Eli steps back.

Sawyer: “Everyone doubted us when we walked inta that Elimination Chamber and walked out as the Champions. Since then ALL I have ever heard was how all these tag teams were gunnin’ fer us. Look at here, we still stand as champions, we welcome any lambs ya got ta the slaughter. I remember when we first came here, the talk was Tombstone and lately I think we have been swept under the rug. Ol’ Sunny is with that hottie, Cindy Todd bein’ a world beater, Minnie is wrasslin’ as a World and Tag Team Champion all over the planet yet Eli and I are kinda forgotten. As I think about everything that I could do right now ta turn people and make them look away at the carnage and the mayhem we impose at will. The tag team titles represent more than just the best team in this company, it also represents its most violent. Fer some, this is all a barrel of laughs, it’s a game they play. Look at me, look Eli, do ya see a couple of comedians? Are we gonna get on stage and act like a couple of clowns? EMERGE has thrown at us a bunch of fairies that think they are hot with the ladies, we seen a tag team of good ol’ boys with “beards” that lasted all but one match. Hell, we had a couple of Vikings thrown at us recently and fer what!?”

Eli steeping to the side of his brother slams his hand on his shoulder and nods agreeing with Sawyer…

Sawyer: “Entertainment? Is that what ya people want when ya come ta see EMERGE< yaw anna laugh like yer at the fuckin’ Improv? Eli and I have a sense of humor, we love ourselves a good time. We like ta laugh at jokes, their ain’t nothin’ wrong with that, right? See, that is the problem here. Our sense of humor and yers are totally different, let me explain. My brother and I find joy out of yer pain. When ya scream fer help or mercy, we have ourselves a big ol’ laugh, we think it’s the funniest shit listening ta a bunch of grown ass men and women cryin’ fer us ta stop. That’s the punchline ta the joke though, we ain’t stopping until the routine is over. Do ya get that Moustache Ride? Y’all a bunch of boys that think this is fun, have a good time, make lite of the massacre that is about ta bite yer ass. I’m not the type ta ruin yer lil’ parade, hell go ahead and make jokes, I want them folks ta laugh with ya….”

Sawyer looks to his brother and the two nod, words aren’t said as they know what the other is already thinking…

Sawyer: “…. Cause when we are done, ain’t nobody gonna be laughing but US. I don’t care what ya got, what ya do, or think is gonna happen. These tag team titles are staying around OUR waist. And when ya boys are all sprayed out, oozing pork fat and chicken grease, just remember who di this ta ya. Now please do me a favor…. Squeal like a pig….. Suuuuuweeeee! Come on one time, squeal like a pig….. Suuuuuweeeee!”

The camera moves closer to the pair, the flames of the fire now taking center stage and engulfing everything while the continued sound of Sawyer fades out….

Fin…
[Image: DDSdCJQ.png?1]