LOA
Thinking about it a bit lately with my general contribution to everything and it does feels like i'm burning out some. Work has a lot to do with it, Deadlines being the same day as i have to work doesn't help me much either which I can't control as much as I want to. I'm not really the person to pre-plan an rp out fully, rarely i do that and 90% of the time I've written it the day of deadline because of procrastination. 

So after dwelling on things and sitting here like a lemon, here's what i'm going to do. 

1. I want to apologise to all I've let down over the weeks and or months, namely Omar he busts his ass with all his characters and i'm here half assing everything. 

2. I'm dropping Goddard and EyeYoshi officially from here on out after Apoc. They aren't serving a purpose for SCW other than being a body to feed to someone so if olek wants to keep them around, so be it but i won't be writing anything. 

3. and lastly After Apocalypse I want to take a much needed break from SCW overall. i'll give my all for my match with Evans and for BD tomorrow but after that i'd like to not be booked because i'll probably be spent.

Instead I want to just be focusing on the GoW tournament with Lucas & Eli as its something I wanted to write when the thing was mentioned. Once they get eliminated, i'll look into going fully active again with SCW and see what shit i can get back into. 

LOA Begins: 23rd September 2019
LOA Ends: TBD