RICKY OCTAVIUS MEMORIAL SIGN UP
OK guys, the tournament rules are simply the EMERGE rules bar one change, that being their will be no 750 word shoot segment. Segments for the show will be written by me.

The round of 32 will be purely who won with a short comment on how and the round of 16 will be written via summaries and this will take the guise of a pre-show similar to the last Invasion in Miami.

From the round of 8 to crowning the winner, the matches will be written in full

ALL members of the roster, including tag teams are currently signed up. If you really have a problem with anyone taking part, please PM me here and let me know. I assure you that no one will be buried in the summaries so there is no issue if you decide not to rp as that character.

ANYONE can take part in this tournament, similar to the GoW tournament, so if a character knew Ricky and wanted to compete, this would be his or her opportunity. Sign ups are open till October 31st 2019 and the show is will take place on the 9th of December 2019, the LIVE draw somewhere in between

If I dont get enough (32) then I will replace with jobbers and it will become the luck of the draw if you get one first round

Obviously, if you want to replace a character with someone else, thats fine as well and there is scope for tag team / jobbers be replaced if needed

Finally, if I've missed anyone, apologies and please let me know

If you want to sign up and other characters please reply in this thread...

Current Sign ups

1. Jennifer Helms
2. Willow Wilkes
3. Sundown
4. Melissa Killgraves
5. Selena Frost
6. AJ Helms
7. Kali
8. Madeline Masters
9. Desiree Devna
10. YUYO
11. Owen Cruze
12. Gluteous Maximus
13. Donovan Street
14. Jake Shelley
15. Aubrianna Powers
16. Danny Darko
17. Sierra Swann
18. Tommy Wasley
19. Minerva
20. Johnny Taylor
21. Claris Kensington
22. Gwen Black
23. Sawyer Goddard
24. Peyton Rice
25. Alistair Taylor
26. Christian Cannon
27. Chris Cannon
28. Thamuz
29. Ella May
30. Konrad Raab
31. Eli Goddard
32. Persephone
Peyton Rice will be in the tourney, she may replace one of my others, I will let you know. Thanks.

[Image: Peyton-Rice-Jo9-Uj-Vv.png]
Career Achievements

- 1x SCW Adrenaline Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion
- 1x EMERGE Champion
- 2019 SCW Rookie of the Year
- Under Attack 2020 Elimination Chamber Winner
-Winner of the 2019 Ricky Octavius Memorial Tournament
- Made her SCW Debut at Rise to Greatness XV by defending the EMERGE Championship successfully against Kandis. 7.21.18

Singles Record - |W - 61| L - 04| D - 2|
Overall Record - |W - 67| L - 11| D - 2|

Not sure there’s much point Johnny being in it mate, and Cook would probably have no interest either, but I may replace him in it with a one off appearance by someone, I’ll think on it.
[Image: helms2021banner.png]
Oh, and just as an idea bud, if there’s no 750 word segment for this, what about boosting the word cap to 4K for the regular role play, to give some more leeway?
[Image: helms2021banner.png]
I'm entering my boy...

Alistair Taylor.
Even though Konrad never met or he personally knows Ricky, put his name down for the tournament.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Just a reminder that there is a week to go until the line up will be closed and any empty spaces filled with jobbers.
One space left folks
Three days left till the list closes guys.
Ricky was her first match. Feels right she would honor him. Put Persephone down for the final slot.