EMERGE CHAMPIONSHIP CHALLENGE SEMI TWO
DONOVAN STREET / JAKE SHELLEY / YUYO VERSUS DANNY DARKO / MADELINE MASTERS / SIERRA SWANN

DEADLINE ONE - 3250 ROLEPLAY 4TH OCTOBER 2019 2359 EST

DEADLINE TWO - 750 WORD SHOOT / SEGMENT 6TH OCTOBER 2019 2359 EST

NOTE - FOR THIS TOURNAMENT ONLY, THE BEST RP RULE IS NOT IN PLACE. WINNERS WILL BE DECIDED BASED ON THE 'TEAM PERFORMANCE'. 
JASON KING
CINDY TODD
WILLOW WILKES
SUNDOWN
SERAGLIO
8/27/2019

“Death of the fool, birth of the cruel…”

My life changed on 8/27/2019, thanks to the people listed above. As I looked at my wife in that hospital bed, I couldn’t help thinking many number of things. Primarily, how was this heinous act allowed to happen and why is there no punishment for it? I understand that there are some difficulties running a promotion. After all, it wasn’t too long ago that Veronica and I were in charge around here. I know that there are always going to be certain variables that come into play, that perhaps you did not see coming. I can forgive not having the foresight to prevent such an act to go unpunished, but what I could not wrap my head around is why there was no punishment given out.

I had already made my mind up the second I saw what these savages did to my wife, that I was going to come here and start asking questions. I talked to Drew Bryant about it, and it all became clear to me. The Consortium wanted her gone. Silas Mason and Aiken Frost were even more involved in Emerge than I thought they were. Silas Mason and Aiken Frost are truly evil sons of bitches, so it can not come as much of a surprise that they would pressure Drew Bryant into inaction when it comes to The Unforgiven. So basically they are going to force him to go along with their every whim and desire. That essentially means that so long as Veronica wants to return to this sport, she is always going to have to worry about this sort of fucking thing happening again.

August 27th, 2019 was the death of the fool and the birth of the cruel...

Don’t Call It A Comeback...

The one and only Ace Of Annihilation, The Guru Of Gore, “Devious” Danny Darko is standing by for the first time in a many, many years as a wrestler. He is at across from Sallie Graham, the journalist who gets all the juicy interviews. He has an expectedly intense and deadly serious look on his face as he readies himself for a barrage of questions. He might not admit it, but given what he did to Jason King he might also be tense due to expecting retaliation.

Sallie Graham: Thank you for choosing me to conduct this very special interview. It’s kind of surreal, honestly, to be sitting here with you now.

Danny Darko: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I just chose you because you gave that bitch Cindy Todd a chance to talk to you, spewing her nonsense on the Emerge airwaves. So I figured I would give you a chance to balance out your karma.

Sallie Graham: My karma? I was only doing my job.

Danny Darko: I get that and I understand that the hot story in Emerge involves the heinous torment and humiliation that Cindy Todd was apparently the architect of. So it makes sense that you would want to get to the bottom of it. However, I am here to provide the counterpoint since the is pretty much nobody here that will do so.

Sallie Graham: You are likely right about that. There really is not anybody left on this roster that was here when you and Vanilla were in charge. So what is your counterpoint?

Danny Darko: Let me just start off by talking about the effects that Cindy and The Unforgiven’s attack had on me. After all, even a month ago I would have never considered a return to the business. So let me tell you about every feeling I’ve gone through in the past few weeks. And then maybe I will detail why Cindy Todd is, and always has been full of shit.

Sallie Graham: Fair enough, Mr. Darko.

Danny Darko: I’m going to start off with a little anecdote now, I’m going to paint you a picture of where my head has been lately. When I first got to the hospital where Vee was taken, I could barely bring myself to even look at her. Now, it’s horrifying enough to look at anybody in that condition, but the amount of grief and sorrow I felt upon laying my eyes on the woman who has meant more to me than anybody else in my 40 years of life, the woman who quite literally saved my life? To give you some perspective, I was not even this level of utter, all-encompassing sadness when my parents passed. Vee did more for me than my own parents and my own brother for that matter have ever done for me. I owe her fucking everything.

Danny’s eyes are quite watery even now as he speaks about it. He sniffs his nose and continues on.

Danny Darko: So yeah, I was so fucking depressed when I first saw the effects of what The Unforgiven did to Vee. The carnage is unlike anything that my wife has experienced before, which is saying a hell of a lot. I was trying to do anything to take my mind away from it when she was sleeping in that hospital bed. Of course, you can’t drink yourself into a stupor at the hospital so I tried to distract myself with music. Well, that was going well until I was listening to the latest Taylor Swift album and...I did not know this at the time but Taylor has a track on the album titled “Soon You’ll Get Better” and it’s such a beautifully sad song that I just couldn’t stop bawling my eyes out when I finished listening to it. I googled the song afterwards and it turns out that Taylor wrote that song about her mother who has been battling cancer. It was though the song was channeling my thoughts in regards to my wife. Who am I supposed to talk to if there is no her?

Danny buries his head in his hands, overcome by his emotions.

Sallie Graham: I...I’m sorry that you had to go through that.

Danny looks at her with tears in his eyes, clearly still quite raw emotionally. He tilts his head as he responds.

Danny Darko: Are you now? Does anybody really give a shit about what happened in that ring? It was criminal! And for what? For what?

Sallie Graham: Well, Cindy said--

Danny Darko: Oh, I watched your interview with her! My head has been all over the fucking place lately and I’ve certainly taken enough shots to my brain that it can be hard to figure some things out. But unless I’m mistaken, my wife had to suffer tremendously so that Emerge can thrive and eventually run SCW out of business? I’ve had lots of time to try and wrap my brain around this. But in a nutshell, SCW wouldn’t hire Willow Wilkes, Jason King, or Cindy herself out of fear of what they could do? And the means for propelling them all up to the top of this business is making sure that SCW no longer owns Emerge? Is that right so far?

Sallie Graham: Sounds pretty much what she detailed, yes.

Danny is getting more and more worked up by the second.

Danny Darko: Has it ever occurred to Cindy that maybe SCW didn’t want anything to do with her or anybody managed with her because they’re simply not worth the time? I’ve seen the SCW roster and I know quite well the wrestlers that moved up to SCW from Emerge in my time as Assistant GM. The best example being Peyton Rice and she definitely proved that she belongs in SCW. No doubt about it. The point is there are more than enough extraordinarily talented wrestlers on the SCW roster that I doubt there was any room for The Unforgiven. Cute little name, by the way.

Darko spat out that last little barb with a real venomous sarcasm.

Danny Darko: Anyhow, I wouldn’t even give a flying fuck about any of that had they not decided that they NEEDED, just NEEDED to make an example out of my wife. It was nothing more than a symbolic gesture intended to be seen as a purging of the OLD EMERGE. It means nothing in terms of where Emerge goes from this point forward, right? Because unless I’m mistaken, The Consortium are already pulling the string at this point. Every single aspect of this is crooked bullshit. Every single aspect! Let me tell you what Vee and I were told when we were chosen to get Emerge off the ground. Of course since Emerge was a brand new promotion and SCW were the sole reason for its creation, Cindy is right about that one thing. We were told to find the best talent and help them take the next step and help keep adding new or previously overlooked talent to their roster. The understanding was that one day if everything went well enough Emerge would branch out and no longer be used as essentially a feeder pool for SCW. Vee and I understood the situation and looked forward to eventually one day seeing Emerge grow enough and be successful enough that Emerge would be seen as being at the same level as SCW. Does that make sense to you, Sallie?

Sallie Graham: It does. I was unaware of any of what you’re saying.

Danny Darko: Of course you were! None of this was supposed to be aired out in public, but all Vee and I ever wanted was to continue to grow and evolve Emerge. Unfortunately the way we were repaid for our hard work in doing so was that we were removed from power and replaced essentially by The Consortium. I used to have a lot of respect for Drew Bryant and I appreciate his aspirations, but if you didn’t see the manipulations of Cindy, Silas, and Aiken coming, then you really aren’t that bright, are ya? Come on, Drew. So where do we stand now? Emerge!? Well, instead of an absolute legend representing the promotion as it looks to compete with SCW or usurp SCW’s position in the wrestling world, we got another in a long line of Mary Beth Mallory wannabes serving as the face of the company. Willow Wilkes is undoubtedly a talented little bitch, but you saw it with your own eyes at Emerge 27...she is nowhere close to Vee’s level. Vee was beating the shit outta her and had her dead to rights until the cycle repeated. Cindy and The Consortium placed their bets on the wrong horse, metaphorically speaking, so they had to come right out and make it blatantly obvious that they were never going to allow Vee to become the champion. Of course, they didn’t have a choice because they know that Vee can never be controlled, much like myself. I will no longer stand idly by and watch them destroy what Vee and I worked so hard to create. And I sure as fuck am not going to let a single one of them get away with what they did to my wife unscathed!!!

Sallie Graham: Fair enough, I suppose. Any thoughts on your first match out of retirement? You will be fighting alongside Sierra Swann and  Madeline Masters in a battle against YUYO, Jake Shelley, and Donovan Street.

Darko: Right. No disrespect to anybody involved in this match, but I really am too fucking angry right now to give a flying fuck about any of them. As for potentially winning a title shot? I want to just say right that I’m not in this for championships. I’ve won my fair share of championships throughout my career and the idea of having one of them again? It’s not particularly thrilling at this point in my life. Frankly, if I desired to be called a champion I would have never put myself in a position where I was essentially forced to retire. My championship aspirations would have swayed me from ever considering it. Now, ha going said that, I know that for someone like Willow Wilkes and the fuckheads who perpetrated the assault on my wife, having that Emerge Championship means a whole hell of a lot. So, if in the course of exacting my revenge, if I obtain the Emerge Championship? So be it.

Graham: Anything you want to say to the participants in the match? Surely you have something to say about Donovan Street.

Darko shrugs and smirks. He knew it was unlikely he would get away without talking about Donovan Street. It’s the kind of shit he does not feel like dealing with in the state he is in...but he knows it’s all just a means to an end.

Darko: In his own words, he has never forgiven me for what I did to Trinity all those many years. So ironically enough, I am also unforgiven. I don’t know what to say about that shithead, really. I was already put through hell by Trinity and she has forgiven me for what I did to her. Her and I are even on good enough terms that she gave me her blessing to come out of retirement. Of course, maybe that has more time do with Trinity’s respect for my wife than anything to do with me. But back to Donovan Street? He has essentially been the one member of the Street family to never really amount to much. The forgotten Street, if you will. But that doesn’t mean I’m overlooking his skills. He is no doubt a threat inside that ring and perhaps even more of a threat outside of it.

Graham: I am not sure if you acknowledged it on social media, but due to your attack on Jason King, the Emerge Champion informed the world that her husband suffered a neck injury and brain damage. Is there anything you would like to say specifically to Willow Wilkes?

Darko responds with an expressionless face and a bit of a sneer as he looks straight into the camera.

Darko: Willow...you are no god, you are no monster. Neither was your husband and for that matter, the same goes for your “Queen” Cindy Todd. We are all at the end of the day fragile creatures. There are no exceptions. I will never forgive you for what you and your faction of thugs did to my wife and I’m going to take it out on each and every single one of you. Believe your own delusions for as long as you can. Now, you said that your husband is hurt and you’re going to hurt every single person in Emerge until you get your revenge. And I will repeat what I told you on Twitter: Emerge had nothing to do with what I did to your husband. That was all me. You want your revenge? Well guess what? I’m right here.

Graham: Anything else you have to say?

Darko: There is plenty I have to say, but now is not the time or the place.

Graham: Thank you for your time and welcome back.

JASON KING
THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE

Donovan Street is not a very well-liked man, he doesn’t have scruples and would do anything to hurt others just so he can get justice in his own eyes for Kennedy, his baby sister and Trinity, his twin. For Donovan though the road to EMERGE has been quite the bumpy and arduous journey, always looking for a chance to hurt those that he feels has poisoned his baby sister, even tried to split them apart. Donovan Street is not names “The Ripper” for nothing and that is exactly what he did to Sabrina Bello at the last Invasion in Miami. Sabrina was a woman that idolized and adored Kennedy, she even praised her publicly any chance she had. Sabrina had an admiration for the gorgeous Street and wanted to in many ways capture the same success, even to the point where she would find the chance to team or be close though many years ago, Kennedy tried to help Sabrina and like many times over, she just walked away without warning to the point Kennedy was left disappointed and sometimes confused. She eventually gave up on Sabrina but had it always in her mind that Sabrina still had the potential to be somebody in the business.

Donovan had watched this, waited patiently and found the right moment to attack and punish Bello, defeating her and finally pounding the last nail in her coffin. That was one of many he had targets on, and it would be a matter of time before they became more apparent. Now Donovan saw the chance to become the EMERGE Champion. Not able to join SCW due to the bad rap he carried after abusing his sister and spending 14 months on house arrest for doing so, a light sentence thanks to his parents and family who didn’t want Donovan to be in prison, making him worse.

During that time though, right before he was arrested, Donovan Street had concocted a plan to drug and kidnap Kennedy. He created a nice Plexiglass room with all the amenities for his sister in the basement so he could watch her and make sure that she didn’t get into any trouble. The Problem was the minute he went into her house, he caught someone else, Charis Kensington, thinking she was Kennedy Street, even looking like her.

After realizing that was not his sister, he didn’t know what to do, there was no way that he was going to release her. This was not the way he wanted it to go down but now found himself stuck, scratching his head and wondering what was next.

In time though it became much easier.

Now that he is out, there was one man that invited him over for dinner. He wanted to talk to Donovan, the man that the elder Street continued to call out due to his relationship with Kennedy, that being….

Simon Lyman.

Surprised that Lyman invited him over to talk, Donovan decided to take him on the offer.

Simon Lyman Home

Malibu, CA.

Three Weeks Ago

Donovan wore jeans and a button up shirt untucked, loafers with a beer in hand. Simon slowly walked out, flipping the two steaks over on the grill and sipping his beer as well. Simon glared over at Donovan who was watching Simon….

Simon: “Medium rare?”

Donovan: “Yeah, mid rare.”

Simon: “Butter on the corn?”

Donovan: “Extra butter, please.”

Simon: “Polite? I like it. I told you when I offered to do this that we could have a good meal and talk, right?”

Donovan: “I think we both know that if you could kick my ass in the ring, you would. Sometimes Simon, I don’t get you though, always trying to be this hero and shit yet when it comes time to look at me and see who I really am, even Kennedy who ruined your marriage with Lexi, I have to wonder just how genuine it is. Personally mate, I think it’s a fucking act.”

Simon chuckles and shakes his head….

Simon: How long have we known each other, huh Donnie? I loved your sister; I still love Trinity and will always. I am glad she found happiness with Lucas Knight, that brings me joy knowing that Angelina, your niece has a father figure besides her old man, and you know what she really needs? Her Uncle Donovan who at one point had a great relationship with until you decided to start beating Kennedy up.

Donovan: “Is that what you think, Simon? That I beat Kennedy up after what she did mate? When she literally embarrassed the entire family back in 2010 laying almost naked in the middle of the ring unconscious? She was a joke and it wasn’t until I gave her tough love which changed Kennedy and you damn well know it. Look what she became and even this past year, she started to show signs of 2010, luckily her movie career called, and she stepped away, she needed to. I love my sister, I love my niece but unfortunately Simon, my family shunned me, they think I am some brute and the people who poisoned Kennedy’s mind are the ones to blame. They turned her against me.”

Simon: “No Donnie, you turned her against you. She always admired you, she always thought the world of you. Then you became this overbearing, overprotective asshole who wouldn’t allow her to live her life. Look at her now, she is married….’

Donovan chuckles and shakes his head….

Donovan: “She married a fucking pussy. Her daughter Is the bastard child of Damian Angel. Kennedy hasn’t exactly made a good life for herself.”

Simon: “You think so, she is happy, Donnie. She is living the life she always wanted.”

Donovan: “No mate, YOU are who she always wanted, and you bloody know it. This is why I have always hated your fucking guts. I saw it the first day you ever came over on Christmas Eve and met the family. I saw how she looked at you, how she compares every single man to who you are, mate. For a long time, you were the man she measured every other one of her relationships with. I still think she loves you because you can do no wrong.”

Simon: “I don’t believe that, Kennedy is very happy where she is and far as I am concerned, she is only going to be happier with her time away from the ring. I wish you would stop to see it that way, Donovan, to see how far she has come. Why can’t you? Why are you so damn overprotective? Kennedy can defend herself; she is a great wrestler who has only gotten better the last seven years. The SCW did wonders for her after NEWA continuously kept holding her down. I would think you should be proud. Instead you assault her, and she almost wins Taking Hold of the Flame a few days later, what does that say about her resilience. ALL the Street’s Donnie, even you. You’re a smart man that has his heart in the wrong place. Kennedy is a good woman that loves her husband, child and family, if you just took the time to see it, then none of this would be happening.”

Simon turns and takes the steaks off, then the grilled corn, he had two baked potatoes waiting as well, serving up Donovan who is looking up at him with his green eyes, shaking his head again, thinking of his sisters, what is best for both of them. He sees what Simon is trying to do, plea with him, try to get him to change his stance with Kennedy but for Donovan it is hard. He sits back, staring at the plate, then his eyes shift up to Simon….

Donovan: “You have an answer for everything, it is easy for you to stand there and take this moral ground. I know that it is not easy for me to take the same moral ground, I think your morality is farfetched and even transparent. You are only saying this because you love my sister and if you had your way, she would be in your arms right now and not you running off to New Orleans to “Train” or going out with stupid little twenty year old’s who’s maturity level reaches that of a middle school kid. Simon, you are lying to yourself and me. There is a connection there between you two and it sickens me, mate. I can never be her brother long as she sees you in this light. Simon, look at me….”

Simon and Donovan’s eyes connect, they both stare each other down as Donovan continues to speak….

Simon: “… I am looking at you Donovan.”

Donovan: “Good…. Kennedy and I will never be brother and sister long as she see that you are her savior. Forget this Jon Knots wanker for a moment, we both know she settled. If you love Kennedy and you care about her marriage and relationship with the family and especially me, then you will let her go. Walk away, let her live that life you talk so highly of. Don’t you see it, mate? Don’t you understand it? All you have to do is walk away….. but I know you won’t.”

Simon: “I can’t. You are going to lose her forever if you haven’t already. You are so worried about me, Donnie? Worry about you. She is practically done with you Donovan. You have hurt her enough and honestly; I am sick of it too.”

Donovan: “Then what are you going to do about it? What are you going to do about it? The only reason I have lost my sister is because she sees these people around her as friends, their word is gospel but I am no idiot and I know that you have done some shit that if she found out, would hurt her so bad, she would leave and never talk to you again.”

Simon: “Now, you are the one showing all of this false hope, Donovan.”

Donovan starts to laugh….

Donovan: “Do you want me out of her life? Do you want me to stop this hunt of her friends and those that turned her against me. What do you think would happen if I took a trip to New Orleans and beat the shit out of Amy Chastaine? Break her other knee, then make her beg me for mercy, maybe even have her suck my cock…..”

Simon jerked, grabbing the fork and ramming it next to Donovan’s hand. The Ripper smirked and sat back, he started to laugh, grabbing his knife and fork, cutting into the steak and taking a bite….

Donovan: “I give you credit mate; you cook a damn good steak.”

Simon sighs and pulls his fork back, regretting he had his emotions get the better of him. Looking up at Donovan chewing the steak, he smirks, pointing at Simon with his fork….

Donovan: “A man is never that protective over a woman unless he is fucking her. I ain’t going to make assumption but you know damn well how devastated Kennedy would be if that were true. She could never get in your pants, but her former tag team partner, could? Can you imagine mate, how she would take that.”

Simon: “If it were true.”

Donovan: “Wow, you are going to lie right to my face, eh? Maybe this is the beginning of the true form that is Simon Lyman. Let me tell you something, Simon, you’re a lot of things mate, I never took you for a liar.”

Simon: “I am not a liar and enjoy your steak.”

Donovan: “You’re not? Then fine, I will make a deal with you, Simon. I promise, I give you my word that I will never touch her again, matter of fact I will walk away from her life unless she asks me to come back. How does that sound, Simon?”

Simon: “Okay, and what do I have to do?”

Donovan: “Yours is simple, see, I don’t think that you can lie to Kennedy on her face, compelled t tell truth. So sit there and tell her the truth about everything that you have done since you walked into her life. Leave no stone unturned and if your relationship is strong like you claim? Then it will weather the storm and you two can then have the relationship you’ve always wanted. Why did Cailey leave you? What happened when you allowed my sister to get choked out and embarrassed on National TV? What happened during that time with Kennedy and Trinity? What about your training in New Orleans, was it more than that? See, personally I don’t give a fuck what you do in your spare time, but I will be damned if you think that I will sit around and watch you lie to my sisters face, mate. So, what do you say?”

Simon shakes his head….

Simon: “No.”

Donovan’s eyes widen, he then takes a deep breath and looks away annoyed. Finally he turns back to Simon who takes a bite from his steak…..

Donovan: “No? Then I have my answer, you obviously have something to hide. I can’t prove it, it’s your conscience you gotta live with and knowing you Simon, that only goes so far before it will finally break. Too bad really, that’s okay though…. Steak was good.”

The elder Street chugs the beer and finishes his steak, he then stands up and starts to walk away….

Simon: “You don’t have to go.”

Donovan: “I know, but I am.”

Simon: “Why?”

Donovan: “Because I had the sudden urge to break your back and I won’t do that to a man who can’t defend himself like he used to. Be the man you preach, tell Kennedy the truth of who you really are, she deserves it more than anyone. Don’t deceive her anymore. She doesn’t need that especially after the pedestal she’s put you on.”

He turns to walk away…..

Simon: “Donovan…. I think we both know I am not the hero she thinks I am.”

Donovan: “Yeah…. We do. Thanks for the steak.”

Simon: “Anytime.”

Without another word said, Donovan Street walks out of Simon's home and into his car. He takes out his cellphone and hits stop on the record. The last thing he wants is for Kennedy to continue looking at the people who she thinks are her friends and family as nothing more than those who have taken advantage of her. Maybe Donovan will get his wish….

Or have it blow up in his face.

SCENE FADES

REC:

“A chance for an EMERGE Championship. That is something I never thought possible, sitting at home a year ago. Sabrina Bello was a woman that was self-entitled, she was never going to amount to anything. Obsessed with my sister, all she ever wanted was to be Kennedy Street. In time though things change, and I found the perfect opportunity to bring her down and send that bitch packing. And now I team with he SPIRIT Champion, YUYO and some kid named Jake Shelley. I don’t like either of them and if I had my say, I would Curb Stomp them into fucking hell. For now, though, I need these two wankers, so I can punch my ticket into the Pyramid. I think what is going on here, is a turf war, on one side you have the EMERGE Roster and on the other you have The Unforgiven.

I don’t take sides, I’m my own man.

I could easily claim that I fight for this company, but I would be lying. See, instead I will tell you the truth, if this company fell to the Unforgiven? I would still be right here with the same stance still wrestling and holding Championships. I will never be the type of man that cares about attrition. Danny Darko, been a long time, mate. Last time I saw you was in the SWA days. I get it, Vanilla Skyy was taken down. I always had a soft spot for Vee, her pussy always smelled like Cucumber Melon. Oh Danny, the early days of Skyy were memorable, it was a shame seeing her unconscious with a toe tag. Not like I never seen it before, she used to always be unconscious in my bed after I fucked the hell out of her, sans the toe tag. You’re an angry man that wants revenge but honestly mate, only way you’re getting that is by getting past me, the Anime Cartoon Character and some boring rookie punk.

Look at the bright side, you have a beautiful model that I think of a hundred different ways to make her scream and some cute blonde that came in a house of fire, trained by that cunt, Amy Chastaine and Simon Lyman, it’s no wonder she sucks. I’m coming for more than just a win, I am coming for more than just a message….

I am coming to rip someone apart and do it without any remorse. I could have it anyway I want and there is nothing that will stop me. Life is genuine, these heroes you paint aren’t heroes, they are caricatures from the figment of your bloody imagination.

And now they are going to be cast to the wayside as I continue on my path to immortality. Then and only then do I want to hear any of you question my motives. My sister is off to Hollywood, my other is off trying to secure this little group of women. There are fights to be won and NONE of them, yes NONE of them will end until I say so.

Pick your sides, take your flag and wave it high for when the smoke clears, and this little tournament is over? Don’t say I didn’t tell you so…..

But I told you so.

And then let’s see how much respect you really have for a man that will win this all.

Doing it all for Kennedy.”

/REC
https://yuyowrestles.home.blog/2019/10/0...-mistakes/
[Image: YUYOFORUM.png]
SCW W/L/D
3/6/2

OVERALL W/L/D
20/11/2

1x EMERGE Spirit Champion 

THE BLACK SWANN

For a woman like Sierra Swann who has big shoes to fill, her career didn’t exactly start on the right foot. After defeating a nobody, she was able to et out of the first round of the SPIRIT tournament but was eliminated in the second round by YUYO, who eventually won the entire tournament. For Many called it an upset, Sierra didn’t understand why and then it hit her, they were not comparing her as a wrestler or even how many matches she’s had, three total, oh no, they were going by her last name because of her older sister and the success she has had in recent years, Sienna Swann. Sierra didn’t want to fall into that trap, the last thing she wanted was for the comparison of her sisters to be the focal point of her career but was it avoidable? Was it really going to end that way. Her name was already being embarrassed, the words upset, and shock were the descriptions used and it really did upset Sierra.

She wanted to keep her cool, be nice and embrace the profession.

The young, gorgeous model and wrestler was a prize possession of the beauty Factory. She was going to show the World that she indeed was her own person. Would the pressure though of following in Sienna’s footsteps be too much for Sierra? Only time would tell but an entry into the Pyramid would be just what the Doctor ordered. Sierra knew that there was going to be a lecture from her sister, it would be all in constructive criticism.

Sierra was sitting poolside in her parents Hollywood Hills home, her mother, Amanda brought her out a lemonade. Sierra wore a white bikini, her toenails polished a matte pink, her icy blue eyes covered in sunglasses, she might even have fallen asleep working on her tan.

Swann Home
Hollywood Hills, CA.
Last Week

Amanda walked out wearing capri pants, a button up top and sandals. She stood over Sierra for a few moments before the young Swann opened her eyes…

Sierra: “Mum?”

Amanda: “Hi sweetheart, Ginger lemonade, just like you love it. I figured it was pretty hot out here, I felt like you could use a pick me up since you’ve been pretty quiet, I don’t like it when you are quiet, so how about it?”

Sierra: “Thanks mum. I love you for this.”

Amanda: “I love you too. Sienna is coming over with Nathaniel, I invited her to lunch.”

Sierra: “Oh…. Ok.”

Amanda: “Are you avoiding her, Sierra?”

Sierra: “No… no of course not.”

Amanda: “Sierra?”

Sierra: “Okay, maybe a little.”

Amanda: “Why?”

Sierra: “I lost to that little Japanese girl mum, they were calling it an upset, shocked, it really embarrassed me and it’s all because of Sienna. She is so good and I…. well I suck.”

Amanda’s eyes widen, she has never heard her daughter talk with such lack of confidence…

Amanda: “Sierra, Sienna has lost matches too, that is part of the game, you cannot win them all. At least not yet, starting out can be tough sweetheart, give it a chance, you cannot just give up like that, it is not fair and definitely not the Swann way.”

Sierra: “Isn’t that the problem though mum. The Swann way? Maybe that is why I am cracking under bloody pressure. The expectations, they suck. I wish things could be so different right now and they are not. Sienna is like a brand, an institution almost, I am the sister, that’s it.”

Amanda: “You are being too hard on yourself.”

Sierra: “I think I’m being realistic here. Maybe this is not for me. I should stick to modeling, stop embarrassing the family name. isn’t that how it was always, Sienna was the prettiest, Sienna was the smartest, Sienna was everything.”

Amanda: “Talk to your sister, she will have good advice for you because she has experienced this already as well. Oh, and tonight, do me a favor, get your brother out of the house, take him somewhere, anywhere, please!!!!!”

Sierra: “Mum… come on. Samson is crazy, he’s a bloody drungo. I wish I could take him out somewhere, but I don’t; want him to embarrass me further. I think Sienna would kill me if anyone found out he was our brother.”

Amanda shakes her head, almost laughing some when Sienna walks inside and starts to step out into the back patio wearing a skirt, loose blouse and wedge sandals, her nails polished a watermelon color and long blonde hair slicked back in a ponytail…..

Sienna: “Hey mum.”

Amanda: “Oh there he is, Nathaniel! How are you baby.”

Sienna: “Why don’t; you take him inside; I want to talk to Sierra alone.”

Amanda: “She needs it, don’t be too hard on her, please? She is being really hard on herself.”

Sienna: “I won’t, promise.”

Sienna hands the baby over to Amanda and stands there for a second staring at her younger sister who turns and looks away. Sienna takes off her glasses and sits across from Sierra, she waits unto they finally make eye contact…..

Sierra: “What?”

Sienna: “Are you going to bloody mope the entire time?”

Sierra: “It was a mistake.”

Sienna: “Was it a mistake? OR is that what you want to tell yourself to make it feel better and not sting as much. Listen to me very carefully, when I first started, I didn’t know what the hell I was doing. I lost my very first singles match to Simon Lyman in the Best of the Best Tournament, as a matter of fact. Both tournaments I was in I was ousted in the first round so you can imagine when looking back at that. How embarrassing it was. That was then and if it happened now, I would win the whole thing, that is what time and experience does here, Sierra.”

Sierra: “I lost to YUYO.”

Sienna: “She is good, but she is no Swann. You made mistakes; God knows that I have made them countless amounts of times as well. We all do. All you must do is fix them and then there are no more mistakes. I did them with Ravyn, Syren, even Bree and I learned rather quickly. It will come Sierra, but you have to be ready to take a long road. It will not happen over night but what I will say is this…. Part of it is your attitude.”

Sierra’s blue eyes widen, pointing at herself trying to figure out what she meant by that. Sierra wants to be nice; she tries to be a professional and very outgoing where Sienna on the other hand will go for the jugular and uses her For the People campaign to get what she wants. Sierra doesn’t know if she could do that, go so far, for the younger Swann she has a morality issue, she doesn’t want for people to identify her for her sister and that is what will make her road and journey tough. She lowers her head as Sienna Speaks….

Sienna: “I love you Sierra but the last thing you need to be doing is pandering to a bunch of fakes and people that couldn’t give a damn about you love. They don’t care, the fans don’t care and no matter what you do. They are going to associate you with me. You had a great debut and then suddenly you lose a match and the stock goes down, suddenly no one is talking about the future with you, they are talking about YUYO, now the question is, are you going to allow that to happen? See, you are in a very peculiar position, there are those that expect you to be this nice, young good looking model and wrestler that will be cheered and adored….. Sierra, you are a Swann, they don’t give a shit about you. They are fake, maybe you want to be genuine? Fine, I am trying to be genuine too and look how they treat me.”

Sierra: “What are you saying, that I say fuck it and start acting like a cunt?”

Sienna: “No, what I am saying is stop acting like you owe them something, you don’t owe them a damn thing, instead live your life, that is what you need to do. They don’t care about you Sierra, they hate me. Is that fair to mum? Dad? Even the oaf?”

Sierra: “What if I used Samson for my advantage?”

Sienna: “You are NOT putting that big hippo on national TV.”

Sierra: “He could be my muscle!”

Sienna: “Muscle? He doesn’t have a bloody developed muscle in his entire body, have you not seen him!?”

The younger Swann shrugs her shoulders….

Sierra: “Well…. Yeah… Oh come on, help me here sis!”

Sienna: “I am, trying Sierra. What do you want to be? Yourself and get insulted or give them exactly what they deserve, not your kindness, they will grab it and throw it back in your face. Instead give them what they expect from a Swann. They want to hate me? Do you think they will love you?”

Sierra: “I…. I don’t know. I am so confused right now, I want to succeed, I want to be like you but not like you if that makes sense.”

Sienna: “It does, and I started like you. After I was dropped on my head, knocked unconscious and then paralyzed temporarily? It changed me Sierra and when they cheered, when the fucking cheered as Blake Mason dropped me with a piledriver from the second rope? I knew right there that NONE of these people give a damn about me, they only care about my looks and my charity. This is all you are to them Sierra, EYE CANDY. That is it and let me ask you this, is that what you want to be remembered by?”

Sierra: “No.”

Sienna: “There’s your answer. Come on, let’s go inside. You can see Nathaniel, we can talk more about this, okay?”

Sierra: “Okay, thank you.”

Sienna: “Anytime and remember….. I love you, okay?”

Sierra: “I love you too.”

The two sisters embrace one another as they hear the sliding glass door open and a familiar voice….

Samson: “Heyyyyyyyy!”

Sienna: “Oh for God’s sake!”

Sierra facepalms….

Later That Day

The Beauty Factory

Photoshoot

Sierra had some photoshoots to do both promotional for EMERE and for the latest magazines coming out. She was with Jennifer who was finishing out her contractual obligations after Regan had decided to trade in her Trios contract for Jennifer’s Beauty Factory Contract. Jennifer was wearing jeans, open toed heels and a form fitting long sleeve top, her nails a glossy color and long hair hanging down. The gorgeous model sat back and watched some of the other models take pictures, Sierra was in white pants, pink heels and a matching halter top, her long hair hung down. The model behind her trips and falls, she drags Sierra down with her. Jennifer quickly runs over to check on them, Laura Steinbeck turns and sees what happened from her office and quickly walks out…..

Model: “I am so sorry, I tripped. I didn’t know how to walk in these heels.”

Sierra didn’t say anything, she was simply going to brush it off, smile, tell her it was okay and move on but instead she rubbed her ankle and closed her eyes for a second. Jennifer checked on Sierra….

Jennifer: “Are you alright?”

Sierra just nods. The other model was one of the special ones brought in by the Beauty factory for PR purposes, she had no prior modeling experience. Her name was Sadie……

Jennifer: “Sadie, are you alright?”

Sadie: “I hit my knee, but I am fine, Sierra? I am so sorry, I know that you are always understanding about things but I want to make sure you know that this was a total accident and I am really sorry.”

Sierra is helped up by Jennifer and Laura. Jennifer pats Sierra in the back and put, trying to take the stains from the runway and wooden floor……

Jennifer: “Are you hurt?”

Sierra: “I will be fine….. I will be fine…..”

She hesitates and then remembers what Sienna told her, that nice gals finish last, they will never find her genuine, no matter what she does, they will never see Sierra Swann as anything but the sister of Sienna. She wanted to say something, holding her breath and biting her tongue….

Sadie: “Are you sure?”

Sierra: “Yes… I….. I….”

Sierra closes her eyes for a moment and then they open wide, turning toward Sadie and pointing her finger right in the plus size models face….

Sierra: “If you can’t wear the shoes then don’t walk the runway! You could have seriously injured me, not like you are a small woman, Sadie! Maybe instead of thinking about how I am going to be okay with it, I think you should worry about what I will do and demand Laura take you off the show until you learn your steps! I am tired of working with unprofessionalism that think they can do what they want while we who are trained for this in many years has to work with women like this who could hurt me!? I will NOT work with her anymore until she is trained, so remove her!”

Laura: “You want me to remove her?”

Sierra: “Yes, look what she did to me!? This is not a safe work environment and besides in this show, I am the star and she was almost taken out by a girl with two left feet and bigger than a house!”

Jennifer: “Sierra? What the hell has gotten into you?”

Sadie continues to beg for forgiveness…..

Sadie: “Please… I am sorry.”

Sierra: “Laura, please remove her form the show, please tell me you are not considering keeping her? I am asking you to please get rid of her and like now!”

Sadie: “No please, this is my dream!”

Laura: “Sierra is right darling, I can’t have you be a risk to the rest of my models so out you go, come on. Once you learn the routines and can actually walk in some shoes, I will bring you back. Come on darlin, I don’t have all day.”

Sadie: “Ms. Steinbeck….”

Laura leads Sadie out, Jennifer turns to Sierra, shaking her head….

Jennifer: “What the hell was that, it was an accident, Sierra?”

Sierra: “Accident or not, she almost took me out and could have hurt me seriously. I am sorry but I will NOT tolerate the disrespect any longer, they already think I am not genuine because of my name, well that is then, nice girls finish last and I am tired of being that girl no one cares if they hurt!”

Jennifer: “Where is this coming from?”

Sierra: “Does it matter? They will NOT protect them anymore; do you hear that! No someone get me a coffee!”

She storms off, leaving Jennifer scratching her head. That is not Sierra, something happened and she is going to find out what it is…..

Before it is too late.

SCENE FADES

REC:

“Shock?

Awe?

Upset?

These were all words used to describe my loss to YUYO in the SPIRIT Championship tournament and while everyone else had a moment at Invasion, I sat in the back forgotten. I guess I could come out here and congratulate YUYO for a job well done, beaten me in the second round and now the champion? I could but I will not. I heard your words, calling me a Princess and saying I am beautiful, well thank you. What you will not be doing is thanking me after Monday night when I lead my team with a revenge minded Danny Darko who wants to get into that Pyramid with Willow Wilkes and while I don’t blame you, we all have our reasons?

Mine is destiny.

I already took a back seat to YUYO and now I get another crack at her this time with bigger stakes, the winner gets to go on to the next round and the winner of that will get to wrestle for the EMERGE Championship. I want to make it clear right now that I know what you people think. I have seen the way my sister is treated, how the Swann family is recognized, where I will Always be looked down upon and guilty by association. Is that fair to me?

You might think so but what has my sister done?

Good deeds?

Now I will be chastised for the same thing? NOT HAPPENING.

Instead I will follow the path that was set to me by Sienna. She knows what it takes, she understands that sometimes the person you have to be and the person you need to be are two totally different things. The person I have to be was the one that lost to YUYO, I was insulted and embarrassed at the way the announcers described my loss to someone who has been wrestling longer, it was simple fact that I lost to the better and more talented wrestler which was not good enough on my part, right?

WRONG!

What you are going to see on Monday is not some bird, the Swann of EMERGE, a woman that stands for something more than looks and beauty. I have tried my best to do what is right and all you have done is treat me like Sienna, like dirt and it is wrong! So I am going to give you exactly what you asked for and then lets see you try and upset me again, YUYO for I will not allow my kindness to become my weakness.

Everyone wants to label the Swann’s as villains, they think For the People is hogwash?

It is that hard to believe in what we can do for society? Then fine….

Label me the villain but don’t expect Sierra Swann to get involved in your war….

I’m not a part of that….

Because you don’t deserve my help!”

/REC
[Image: SierraSwannSigSkype_Picture_2019_07_16T2...pkkxbg.png]

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

-1x EMERGE DUOS Tag Champion

Singles Record: |W-6|L-2|D-2|

Overall Record: |W-8|L-3|D-2|