LOA
Yes, in LOA is in order here.

I have done a lot of thinking the past couple days, thinking while trying to get work done. The problem is that I have come to realize that while I can say that I will be fine when this class has ended, I really don't know if that is the case, because I never know what my next classes are going to require me to do. So, I have this situation where I love this game, I love the people I play it with, but I just don't know how much longer I can hold on this way, and when I say can I really ought to say should. Because if Olek keeps finding ways to get me onto cards and I literally dont have the time to participate, that means he is wasting his time then, and Olek doesn’t have any time at all, let alone time to waste. It is a problem, and there is a big chance that it is a problem that is going to get worse, not better. So, that is where I am at, unfortunately

I keep thinking to myself, I just have to find a way to balance all of it, and it will be alright.

But right now, there is no balance. I am working 14-16 hours a day to get my assignments done for school, because I can only type half as fast as other students. That's not making excuses, that is a fact right now. I wish I would have put this much energy into the game before the stroke, because I can tell you right now, it is there, all of it. I have so many ideas, for Kelsai, for Kellen, for Gracie, for new characters no one has heard of yet. I wish I wasn't so damn lazy before the stroke.  Because now I have so much to contribute to the game, I just don't have the time. I wish I did. At the end of the day though, this is a game, a beautiful, wonderful game. School is my LIFE, and it has to come first. There is no alternative there.

I’m taking a LOA, effective immediately and it will run until November 18th. That gives me 8 weeks to try and figure out things going forward. If I need to be out longer, I will let everyone know then. Thank you.