Schedule update
I've been thinking about this the last couple of days, but the fact is that I've been swamped by work and this week, the amount of work I've been trying to complete finally got to me as I've been basically coming home and immediately crashing. Add that I am not that pleased with any of the shows since Rise to Greatness, I have elected to step back for a moment and take a brief break.

I'm instead going to cancel the October 2 Breakdown. Instead, I am going to, obviously, finish what I need to do for Apocalypse (huge thank you to those who took matches) and then actually plan out most of the angles for the next month, leading to Under Attack, so even if I'm tight for time, I'm not wasting so much trying to think up ideas. That was one of the issues - I just was running on empty. So hopefully this will allow the now three week build for Under Attack to stand on its own as a strong build and let us get back on track.

I hope everyone understands and I apologize for the delays. But I do think this may be the best option to allow me to get back into having shows generally up on time while also managing, and getting used to, my schedule which currently is kicking my ass.