Wrestler's Real Name: Madeline Marlowe
Twitter: @Mad_Marlowe
Pic Base: Florence Pugh
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 115 Lbs
Birthdate: April 21st, 1995
Birth Place: Santa Barbara, California, USA
Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA

Physical Description: Mad Marlowe (Maddie to friends; not you yet) is a beautiful young woman and something of a physical specimen. Like, seriously, she used to do ballet and gymnastics before she leapt into combat sports so imagine a flawless muscled body and she’s got it. She manages to look sickly all of the time though, but chalk that up to a lack of sleep and a load of things you’ll learn about.

[Image: QUtMIfQ.png]

Wrestling Style: Jun Fan Kung-Fu (Modified Wing Chun) & Daredevil
Alignment: Left of center
Years Pro: 0 - Rookie
Theme Song: Sweatshop Boys by Battle Tapes

Finishers:
1. ‘Killabitch’ [Taekwondo 360° Tornado kick]
2. ‘Less Than Zero’ [Jumping Knee Strike]

Signature Moves:
1. Shining Wizard
2. Step-up Enzuigiri
3. Ushiro Mawashi Geri [Reverse Roundhouse Kick]
4. Phoenix Splash
5. Reverse Hurricanrana

Common Moves:

Standing:
1. Knife edge chop
2. Forearm face rake
3. Standing side thrust kick
4. Roundhouse Kick
5. DDT

Running:
6. Knee lift
7. Spinning Heel Kick
8. Flying forearm smash
9. Flying Hurricanrana
10. Flying Crossbody
11. One handed bulldog
12. Reverse Bulldog

Ground:
13. Standing Double foot stomp
14. Rear Naked Choke
15. Bridging Figure Four Leg Lock

Top Rope:
16. Standing moonsault
17. 450° Splash
18. Shooting Star Press
19. Moonsault
20. Double foot stomp
21. Suicide Dive

Strengths: She’s fast and precise with her movements and attacks.

Weaknesses: She’s small and has to put her body on the line when fighting larger opponents.

Entrance:

The lights dim and there’s this awful screech followed by the cacophony of sound that is “Sweatshop Boys” by Battle Tapes. The arena soaks the music in and at the height of the first crescendo of the song, the spotlights fire up and hit the entrance as Mad Marlowe steps out. She stands, momentarily, as the lead singer belts out the chorus:

And you know, you will get what you want by now
And you want it now, you want it?

The spotlight follows her as she makes her way down the ring ramp, ignoring the fans except for a few here and there, which she only affords a soft smile or a sly look. As she makes it to the bottom of the ring ramp, she once again pauses.

And you know, you will get what you want somehow
And you will, somehow, you will somehow?

Now the lights come up to find her making her way up the steps to the ring. She walks the ring apron towards the middle before gracefully entering the ring. She goes to the middle of the ring, and tilts her head back, absorbing the lights above her, before lowering a cold glare to no one in particular. As the music dies, she moves to her corner.

Biography:

Born to yuppies and raised in a sterile household. Her father, while physically present, was mentally and emotionally removed.. Her mother never loosened her grip on her youth in the late sixties/early seventies and sent Maddie to the Dalton School in New York, hoping the ‘Dalton Plan’ would help her ‘find herself’. This of course meant that her mother had expectations of Maddie to ‘to become a copy of her mother’. This did not happen. Maddie stood apart from her peers both mentally and academically. She would find physical education a fine escape and distraction from the ‘social learning’ she came to loathe.

Upon graduating, she moved on to attend Yale University in an attempt to maintain her distance from her family. But into her first semester, Maddie suffered a mental break and became known as ‘Mad Marlowe.’ She moved to Los Angeles where she would split her time between learning how to fight and being a garbage person. And that’s about all we’re going to tell you.
Hello and welcome to SCW. I'll aim to have you booked on the next episode of Breakdown, taking place on June 29. Until then, please feel free to look around, get to know others on the boards, or if you have discord, join us on there. Many handlers are active (https://discord.gg/h2RRtAgR). If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out and I'll do my best to answer them. I hope you enjoy your time in SCW!
(06-21-2023, 09:29 PM)supremecw Wrote: Hello and welcome to SCW. I'll aim to have you booked on the next episode of Breakdown, taking place on June 29. Until then, please feel free to look around, get to know others on the boards, or if you have discord, join us on there. Many handlers are active (https://discord.gg/h2RRtAgR). If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out and I'll do my best to answer them. I hope you enjoy your time in SCW!

Thanks for having me! I'm looking forward to getting booked on Breakdown. I'll join the Discord at some point in the near future.

Also, most recent edit on the bio was to liven it up a bit.